We'll survive together.

I don't think I could make it until that long lol
I just don't feel like sleeping and this is the only thing to do :'c

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
I started a hunting thread . . . I'm starting to wonder if doing so makes me a masochist . . . BECAUSE EVERY TIME I DON'T GET A FREAKING EGG I DON'T HAVE YET IT FEELS LIKE A FAILURE!!! I'VE ENCOUNTERED THE NYARUMA SO MANY TIMES WHY WON'T IT DROP FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE?!!!!
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
sweetkittycupcake
I don't understand how people grind up to level 50+. (How much cash did they spend to get that far??) Drives me crazy when I haven't got my Saplynx yet! emotion_donotwant
yum_cupcake
I have a couple at 50 with quite a few ally potions in my inventory and enough skill potions to get me over level 100. It's all from in game, I haven't spent any cash or gold to get that far. I just have a lot of free time to grind, grind, grind (gives you an idea how boring my life is). I did buy 2 kin from the cash shop though. First money I've spent on this site in 2 years, I think.

Draconian Pawn

ORBS!!! I HATE ORBS.
No, really, I used over a thousand orbs before realizing they didn't level me up in alchemy. Never mind getting three 1 orbs in a row for killing a blue fox. Gaia RNG is HATING me and , and...

*sobs in corner rocking back and forth*

Spoopy Kitten

Wealthy, Sakura, and Spirited please, please, please just give me an egg - ill stop beating the life force out of your family if you just give me an egg! crying

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
I have more whining to do!

The stupid Ember the Spirited Fox is now a pain in the butt with its one hit KO attack, just like the Sakura Pegacorn Fluff crying

I don't know if Gaia wants me to hate this game because those two kins are really testing my patience with the game

Also I want Somber Kokeshi!!!!!! it costs too much in the MP and their drops, for me, are rare!! I just hope I can get one because I only have two days left!! crying

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
And now the Sakura Pegacorn Fluff has the same glitch all the Kokeshis do . . . where a normal magic attack puts you to sleep . . . WHAT THE ********?! burning_eyes scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
That feel when the enemy misses their attack, so the game kindly adds the missed damage on top of the otherwise negligible poison damage you were about to receive... stressed

andimstillsolowlevel
howdoyouguysdothis
pleasecanigohomenow

Ghostly Combatant

18,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Let me ******** whine and complain and cry over these stupid ******** pixels
I'm so emotional over this damn cat for NO good reason- it's a knock off Pokemon
Why do I care so much? Oh right BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE HAS ONE.
I want to laugh cause it's funny how upset I am, but I want to cry cause I'M UPSET.
HURBANJKDNWSJKFNWS: ; w;

ok im sorta done fro now, thanks... i just... why cant i get one?

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
And it is now midnight for me--I am done for the night. I don't bother counting how many hours anymore since I don't want to depress myself. Really, the only bright moment out of all that grinding today was getting a Spiritual Geisha. I swear if I see a Nyamura in my dreams tonight, I am stepping away from the game, despite how many days are left. A pixellated cat-doll should not elicit this kind of reaction from me.

Nine-tailed Fox

8,140 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Catalyste
OMG, WHY THE HECK IS THE SAKURA PEGACORN FLUFF SO FREAKIN STRONG!?!

WHAAAAAAAAT!?! gonk

138 pts worth of damage! ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING ME!?!

I'm so lucky it got hit with Dizzy and hit itself, because I was about to give up on that match. emo
a level 11 kicked my level 20s fox butt crying

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
jade_panda1992
Catalyste

WHAAAAAAAAT!?! gonk

I'm so lucky it got hit with Dizzy and hit itself, because I was about to give up on that match. emo

A level 12 murderized my level 41 Kitsuko. XP Stoopid sleep spam that comes from the regular magic. HAX! I CALL HAX!

Nine-tailed Fox

8,140 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
chibi_blue_mouse
jade_panda1992
Catalyste

WHAAAAAAAAT!?! gonk

A level 12 murderized my level 41 Kitsuko. XP Stoopid sleep spam that comes from the regular magic. HAX! I CALL HAX!
they are too OP

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
jade_panda1992
chibi_blue_mouse
jade_panda1992
Catalyste

WHAAAAAAAAT!?! gonk

they are too OP

Yeeep. If Kistuko can't stun lock them, I am SCREWED! XP

Ruthless Elocutionist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out