Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mysterious Prophet

*Blarghs a bit less than usual* Managed to grind Noctus to Myotistrike finally. Would've been faster but the game knew I was waiting for an Ally potion to drop, and it did, but it was at the last 100 points left till LV.30. So I sold the damn thing! rofl

Cluttered Witch

wreaks_havoc
sweetkittycupcake
I don't understand how people grind up to level 50+. (How much cash did they spend to get that far??) Drives me crazy when I haven't got my Saplynx yet! emotion_donotwant
yum_cupcake

I have a couple at 50 with quite a few ally potions in my inventory and enough skill potions to get me over level 100. It's all from in game, I haven't spent any cash or gold to get that far. I just have a lot of free time to grind, grind, grind (gives you an idea how boring my life is). I did buy 2 kin from the cash shop though. First money I've spent on this site in 2 years, I think.

How? Is your life all about the grinding? Doesn't it get boring after a while? I have a decent amount of free time to spend on kindred too but it's not like this is my life or anything. (I mean I can only grind so much before getting bored and going to do something else for awhile then coming back to it.) And I've got a handful of ally plus potions but not as many as I would like (of course). Any particular spot where they drop the most or is it random like everything else? I don't have any money to spend on here so I don't even bother with the cash shop kin. (They're cute though!)
yum_cupcake

LucidBatt's Partner

Lavish Pumpkin

18,125 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
wealthy hates me crying

I beat him over and over.. only to get like 10k each time..

waaa crying

Eloquent Lunatic

57,125 Points
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunstroyer 100
Annnnd I thought I was getting somewhere scream

User Image

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500