Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mysterious Prophet

Hate to be a repeat poster here but, I managed to find my FIRST EVER runtime error vs. Ember the Spirited Fox. My paranoia tells me it was supposed to be an egg drop, since I know how much RNGesus (I'm told they call it here on Gaia) dislikes me. confused

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
LEAFKIIIIIIIIIIIT!

I picked you as my starter pokemon Kin, we train daily, so...what have I got to do to get you to trust me enough to get you to evolve?

*sigh* sweatdrop
Saccharose
First runtime error of today.
After a successful verification.
On a Sakura Pegacorn Fluff.
_____

@Pulse Yami
I've been reading around that Ember is an ultra rare drop. I don't remember if they also meant with Sakura as well.

No drop has been confirmed yet, so it's safe to say that Wealthy Nyaruma, Sakura Fluff and Ember the Spirited Fox don't drop eggs.

Somebody stated that Blue told him in a PM that the Ember is an extreme rare drop. Maybe he was talking about the Rig version. That one is hard to get, some have opened 100+ and still no Ember.

Gaia staff members have the blue fox and sakura fluff equipped. It must be easy to get the new kins when you are part of Gaia staff. Keeps fingers crossed both will be added as egg drops soon.

Mysterious Prophet

oo_fiona_oo
Saccharose
_____

@Pulse Yami
I've been reading around that Ember is an ultra rare drop. I don't remember if they also meant with Sakura as well.

No drop has been confirmed yet, so it's safe to say that Wealthy Nyaruma, Sakura Fluff and Ember the Spirited Fox don't drop eggs.

Somebody stated that Blue told him in a Pm that the ember is an extreme rare drop. Maybe he was talking about the Rig. Gaia staff members have the blue fox and sakura fluff equipped. It must be easy to get the new kins when you are part of Gaia staff. Keeps fingers crossed both will be added as egg drops soon.

Actualleh, Wealthy Nyaruma does drop its egg. There was a thread around here somewhere with proof... Think it was "Umm... i just got a Wealth Nyaruma drop?"
Pulse Yami
oo_fiona_oo
Saccharose
_____

@Pulse Yami

Somebody stated that Blue told him in a Pm that the ember is an extreme rare drop. Maybe he was talking about the Rig. Gaia staff members have the blue fox and sakura fluff equipped. It must be easy to get the new kins when you are part of Gaia staff. Keeps fingers crossed both will be added as egg drops soon.

Actualleh, Wealthy Nyaruma does drop its egg. There was a thread around here somewhere with proof... Think it was "Umm... i just got a Wealth Nyaruma drop?"

I read the topic and it stated Wealthy dropped an egg indeed. Not the one wanted though...A regular Nyaruma and both the kitsune and tanuki, nothing special...

Cute Doll

20,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Pulse Yami
Hate to be a repeat poster here but, I managed to find my FIRST EVER runtime error vs. Ember the Spirited Fox. My paranoia tells me it was supposed to be an egg drop, since I know how much RNGesus (I'm told they call it here on Gaia) dislikes me. confused

-Heavy breathing.- ..... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying I've run into five of those.

Mysterious Prophet

Alstros
Pulse Yami

-Heavy breathing.- ..... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying I've run into five of those.

Beaten maybe... 40 of them? And one error in total. If I manage to get another I'll KNOW it's an egg drop and Gaia doesn't want me having it yet. D:

IT'S SO DAMN ADORABLE!

Cluttered Witch

I don't understand how people grind up to level 50+. (How much cash did they spend to get that far??) Drives me crazy when I haven't got my Saplynx yet! emotion_donotwant
yum_cupcake

Mysterious Prophet

sweetkittycupcake
I don't understand how people grind up to level 50+. (How much cash did they spend to get that far??) Drives me crazy when I haven't got my Saplynx yet! emotion_donotwant
yum_cupcake

I don't have my Myotistrike either! gonk

Helps if the Kins living in Zen Gardens are nice enough to drop Ally Potions 50%/100% though.

Vermillion Bandit

Pulse Yami

Lol, I felt that way also about the egg drop. I've managed to beat quite a few of them now, but I've run into at least 3 runtime errors with Ember. And I think 2 or so with Sakura.

Cluttered Witch

Pulse Yami
I don't have my Myotistrike either! gonk

Helps if the Kins living in Zen Gardens are nice enough to drop Ally Potions 50%/100% though.

Aww, well guess we're in the same boat then!
Very true. I've gotten a few, but I'm greedy and wish the drop rate was higher for ally potions and mega heals too! emotion_dowant
yum_cupcake

Cute Doll

20,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
[********]

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

It's 3am.
Send help.
emotion_facepalm