Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Citizen

Rupuzzled
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
I got some info on the Ember the Fox if anyone needs it.

Also I picked up 3 Brilliant Tanukis on stage 5. All from Lucky's.

where does the fox come from?

Ember the Fox is in the new CI Taru's Vigor.

Gracious Citizen

Kira tenma Akuma
Question: how does one trade Kins?

You can find them under the 'All' tab in your inventory (near the end). Some of the eggs are soulbound, though, so you can't trade them.

Interstellar Hobo

49,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Perringer
Sirin Arkhonn
Pegacorn Fluff is a joke? Some kind of trolling by Gaia? 2 life and 2 magic on lvl1?

It's supposed to level up really well, gaining lots of points each level. I don't have one, but that's what they say.

I really hope so! It's pretty hard to lvl up sweatdrop

Gracious Citizen

Sirin Arkhonn
Perringer
Sirin Arkhonn
Pegacorn Fluff is a joke? Some kind of trolling by Gaia? 2 life and 2 magic on lvl1?

It's supposed to level up really well, gaining lots of points each level. I don't have one, but that's what they say.

I would just use some potions on the first level. That's what I ended up using for Lucky. Who doesn't hava a few extra Singe in their inventory?

Dangerous Dragon

33,800 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Perringer
Kira tenma Akuma
Question: how does one trade Kins?

You can find them under the 'All' tab in your inventory (near the end). Some of the eggs are soulbound, though, so you can't trade them.

Ah ok, thank you!

Interstellar Hobo

49,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Perringer
Sirin Arkhonn
Perringer
Sirin Arkhonn

I would just use some potions on the first level. That's what I ended up using for Lucky. Who doesn't hava a few extra Singe in their inventory?

Hmm, I will do that too! 3nodding

MercurialRapscallion's Significant Otter

Anxious Cultist

37,525 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
I got a Brilliant Tanuki egg from defeting a nyaruma, I hoped it was his egg but it was the Tanuki. v_______v

Nine-tailed Hero

10,375 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
emetology

I can't begin to say how grateful I am for this guide- but at least I can say THANKS!
Seriously! Kudos to all the effort put forth by everyone into this.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Guin - Aoiichi
EDIT : Man i wish i would have looked at the level rewards for Kitsune. I could have skipped LVL 8. Since i already have that item from last year.

EDIT 2 : since this is Zen Gardens and wer'e going all Nostalgic for ZOMG . How about some TAIKO drums !!

Who remembers the Music note quest from the Maestro ??!

I do remember these. I also remember having seen a performance of this on a cable channel some years ago (forget which and when). That guy really puts his soul into that! Such passion!
I guess that is why they call them 'Heart Drums'. 3nodding

On topic note: I am loving this Event! It brings back so much! Particularly the part I loved best!
Though it is really not... complete without the Sakura fluffs. Happy that Lucky the Cat is hanging out there though.

By the way, OP. Spring Kokeshi at level 10 offers the reward of Spring Kokeshi companion.

Retro Punk

Nyadriel
Guin - Aoiichi
EDIT : Man i wish i would have looked at the level rewards for Kitsune. I could have skipped LVL 8. Since i already have that item from last year.

EDIT 2 : since this is Zen Gardens and wer'e going all Nostalgic for ZOMG . How about some TAIKO drums !!

Who remembers the Music note quest from the Maestro ??!

I do remember these. I also remember having seen a performance of this on a cable channel some years ago (forget which and when). That guy really puts his soul into that! Such passion!
I guess that is why they call them 'Heart Drums'. 3nodding

On topic note: I am loving this Event! It brings back so much! Particularly the part I loved best!
Though it is really not... complete without the Sakura fluffs. Happy that Lucky the Cat is hanging out there though.

By the way, OP. Spring Kokeshi at level 10 offers the reward of Spring Kokeshi companion.

Right ! Sakura fluffs should be featured ! Like they should bring back Katsumi's Doll as a boss (again) and one of her attacks would be to send/launch Sakura fluffs at you !

Vyrania's Waifu

Feisty Shapeshifter

Just received a Brilliant Tanuki egg after defeating one, and since you still don't have that one up on your masterlist, here's what the stats are at level 1:

Rarity: 3
Life: 15
Magic: 10
Damage: 6
Resist: 25
Stamina: 10

Egg is tradeable

Enduring Hero

I finally got all the achievements. orz
Well, I guess I COULD farm for the Ally potions now.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I really, really wish Gaia would unsoulbind eggs. I am sick of having all of these extras in my inventory and I'd like to trade them with friends who want certain ones. Or at least be able to move them out of my inventory into storage. I still can't figure out why they're soulbound and others aren't.

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Does anything just drop anything now? Because I just got a Brilliant Tanuki from a Kokeshi Doll eek

Beeping Gaian

18,250 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
o.O I was fighting a Spring Kokeshi Doll and won..and acquired Brilliant Tanuki Kin egg...I don't understand how that works....I checked my inventory, too. It definitely is a Brilliant Tanuki egg. Weird...

*provides image*

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas