Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Just so people know, you don't need to PM us any more in order to find out how many reports you've submitted.
The mod app page will tell you whether you've filed enough. If you haven't, you will be shown how many you've actually submitted.

Loving Elder

Vlad T
I would like to apply to be a mod, but I do not believe I have 300 post reports yet, is there a way I could know how many more I would need?
It's 100 reports. ^ ^ If we did 300, we'd be here all year.

Dapper Cultist

Nilla
Vlad T
I would like to apply to be a mod, but I do not believe I have 300 post reports yet, is there a way I could know how many more I would need?
It's 100 reports. ^ ^ If we did 300, we'd be here all year.

oh, my mistake, that's 300 posts, not 300 reports. Phew!

Codebreaking Genius

12,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
I think I had upwards of 500 valid reports in one month at one point during my application process.

Sparkly Nerd

â–„â–„â–„
                    If six months has passed and you haven't heard from anyone is it best to reapply or just wait?

I haven't got any message saying if I was accepted or denied,
                    but when I go to gaiaonline.com/nda it allows me to reapply.
                    Does this mean I was rejected or just that I could reapply/

Powerhouse

MONSTERVOMIT
                â–„â–„â–„
                    If six months has passed and you haven't heard from anyone is it best to reapply or just wait?

I haven't got any message saying if I was accepted or denied,
                    but when I go to gaiaonline.com/nda it allows me to reapply.
                    Does this mean I was rejected or just that I could reapply/

If you haven't received any word through PM then it hasn't been looked at yet. You don't need to reapply smile

Sparkly Nerd

Warden Watts
                â–„â–„â–„
                    OK.
                    Thank you.
                    c:

Unicorn

I go onto the Moderator Application and I check the box, I type in my first name and last name then I enter my password but all I see is this:" Error! Please enter your password and check the consent box. "It won't go any farther. What's wrong??

Malevolent Gaian

Volcanic DeathEater
I go onto the Moderator Application and I check the box, I type in my first name and last name then I enter my password but all I see is this:" Error! Please enter your password and check the consent box. "It won't go any farther. What's wrong??

Please be sure that you've been sure to read the Mutual Nondisclosure agreement and be sure that the check box stating that you have read the NDA has been checked if you have done so...I have a feeling that is what is causing this error to pop up for you.

Unicorn

Mashed Potato Jones
Volcanic DeathEater

Please be sure that you've been sure to read the Mutual Nondisclosure agreement and be sure that the check box stating that you have read the NDA has been checked if you have done so...I have a feeling that is what is causing this error to pop up for you.
I've read the DNA and I checked the box but it stills shows me that phrase confused

Unstoppable Krampus

Volcanic DeathEater
Mashed Potato Jones
Volcanic DeathEater

I've read the DNA and I checked the box but it stills shows me that phrase confused

What browser are you using? I know there was an error awhile ago where Internet Explorer didn't work right with it. You might just have to use another browser to fill it out.

Unicorn

Twisted Lady
Volcanic DeathEater
Mashed Potato Jones
Volcanic DeathEater

What browser are you using? I know there was an error awhile ago where Internet Explorer didn't work right with it. You might just have to use another browser to fill it out.
I have explore and chrome and neither work crying

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Volcanic DeathEater
I have explore and chrome and neither work crying

Try Firefox, this one should work.

Unicorn

I still can't do it. I downloaded Firefox but it won't let me pass the front page. It still says Error :c

6,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
when i watch the videos for the free gaia cash it doesn't give me the gaia cash after. i watch the whole video i don't skip through it an i do all the steps but i get nothing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff