Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unicorn

I don't know how much reports I have filed. How can I? Or is it impossible now...?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Volcanic DeathEater
I don't know how much reports I have filed. How can I? Or is it impossible now...?

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Currently, there is no way for users to check for themselves how many reports they've filed.
The only way to know is to PM a moderator (not a forum assistant) and ask them.
They'll be more than happy to tell you if you need to file more reports. 3nodding

Unicorn

Crystal Sparda
Volcanic DeathEater

Currently, there is no way for users to check for themselves how many reports they've filed.
They'll be more than happy to tell you if you need to file more reports. 3nodding
Okay thank you ^^

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Volcanic DeathEater
Crystal Sparda
Volcanic DeathEater

Okay thank you ^^

I don't know if it works for you, but if I visit the application it tells me how many reports I have filled out and doesn't let me proceed (as it isn't enough).

Unicorn

Sweet n Leo
Volcanic DeathEater
Crystal Sparda
Volcanic DeathEater

Okay thank you ^^

I don't know if it works for you, but if I visit the application it tells me how many reports I have filled out and doesn't let me proceed (as it isn't enough).
okay that works. So I need a hundred in all? in the next six months. I can do that twisted

Codebreaking Genius

12,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
My cat is posting this
Definitive Destiny
It has been almost 2.1 years since I first applied to be a moderator.
I got a message that my first application had been glitched, and to reapply, and that my application would be reviewed since it had been submitted earlier but lost

I resubmitted it.
1.1 years later, I am still waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.
And waiting.

Wow, that makes my 8 months looks like no time at all. cat_sweatdrop
I hope we both hear something soon. At least you've shown you can be patient. c:

Honestly, I'm starting to give up.
Definitive Destiny
Honestly, I'm starting to give up.

It might be good to stop thinking about it, if you can. :c
I just keep reporting. If I'm contacted, that's great, if not, I'm still helping Gaia out. cat_smile

Liberal Dabbler

admin
Moderator Application FAQ

The purpose of this sticky is to allow you to get information you need about the Moderator Application Announcement. You may ask any questions about the application here, but please keep any non-application related questions in the main Q&A forum.

Please make sure to read the entire FAQ before asking a question, most of the common questions are covered already.

This isn't a chat thread either, so if you want to chat please post in the Mod Application Chat thread. Posts or questions not related to getting assistance with the application process will be removed.

The previous sticky contains useful information and can still be read in full over here.

Please note: It has come to our attention that there are some devious people linking to the application saying they're part of Gaia staff and asking for your password.

We will never PM you requesting your password, if anyone does please report them. Real Gaia staff will never ask for your password. Please report this person for having asked for your password.

Navigation:
  1. Introduction
  2. Frequently Asked Questions

Admin some guy named "Mickey Mouse To Fly" was my recent friend on gaia and he randomly
messaged me saying a hacker was going to hack my account and told me to send my stuff to an account or else I was going to get hacked anyways can you protect my account for me?
x- Your Favorite Dream
Admin some guy named "Mickey Mouse To Fly" was my recent friend on gaia and he randomly
messaged me saying a hacker was going to hack my account and told me to send my stuff to an account or else I was going to get hacked anyways can you protect my account for me?
♫ And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

If you want to keep your account safe, I suggest reading stuff like How to Spot Staff Impersonation, Gaia's Safety Tips, and the Hack Prevention Guide by Crystal Sparda. As long as you're careful to follow the tips there, it's VERY unlikely that your account will be hacked.

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am ♫

Dapper Cultist

I would like to apply to be a mod, but I do not believe I have 300 post reports yet, is there a way I could know how many more I would need?

Omnipresent Demigod

Vlad T
I would like to apply to be a mod, but I do not believe I have 300 post reports yet, is there a way I could know how many more I would need?

HDMI
I'm feeling things are about to change.User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
You could pm a moderator and they will be able to tell you how many reports you've made.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image Yeah, I guess this is growing up.
HDMI

Dapper Cultist

HDMI
Vlad T

HDMI
I'm feeling things are about to change.User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
You could pm a moderator and they will be able to tell you how many reports you've made.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image Yeah, I guess this is growing up.
HDMI

thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas