Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Kitten

Sometimes I'll be lucky and buy an item, not use it for a while, and later the price will be much higher than what I bought it. Other than that I earn gold through gofusion yum_puddi

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

sadly the only real way ive been able to get items lately is shelling out cash for them or previosly those item deflation rigs... thats it really.... stressed

ive saved some gold from a few of those unwanted items... but its stillnot a lot considering what a lot of items cost in gold now a days. I try not to buy anything on the MP that is worth more than a few b at minimum. if its less, great. Once in a while i'll go above my limit for something i really want, but not often.
I don't.
I have to sell my old things to get new things ; ~;

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I was gonna make a thread like this 3nodding

There are lots of ways to make little bits of gold for free but not many where you can make enough to get even RIG fails or the latest MCs.
The best ways are probably selling art or vending. My computer/internet are too slow to vend so I'll have to go back to art but it's hard to find the time for that.

It's super easy to get rich by buying GC, you'll make billions for just a few dollars. It's kinda depressing tho when you don't have the money for that, I hate being reminded I'm poor IRL and on here. xd
I try to watch videos but I'm in the UK so there are very few, I think I made 7GC this week lol.
I just stopped for like 1,5 years and came back a triljonair... I mean... the items i once bouth are worth triljons now!

But... back in the day i was addicted to the oldschool 1 vs 1 avi contests! I really do miss them!! heart

Mega Bit

i vend occasionally and play the waiting game for items to go down in price. Sometimes waiting really pays off, i've saved a lot that way
vending. lots of vending. gaia releases so many items on a daily basis, and unfortunately i end up liking most of the items. v . v

Devoted Heckler

Vending/exchanging/investing.

It's more on the "exchanging" side right now because my computer exploded and I'm stuck with a laptop that was starved of oxygen at birth. stare
It's a pain in the flaps and takes a lot of time but it pays off in the end. I have no idea how people survive without playing the market or being amazing artists. Oh yeah, wait...I think it might something called c-c-cash...?

King Noob

ASHLEYASDFGH
Zaade

- - -
Do alchemy.
Don't be lazy, do your research, and alchemy will save you.
Fishing and BlackJack are worth your while in this day and age, too.
Or, y'know, you could just buy some GCash. 20 bucks will get you like 400b-600b. I spent more than that on pizza yesterday.
- - -

you spent more than $20 on pizza yesterday?
emotion_0A0

- - -
Honey BBQ pizza from Pizza Hut.
And that big i'm-a-fatass choco-chip cookie too.
It did not last to see the next morn.
- - -

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I usually make gold buy selling items I no longer use. I also invest in items that I think will make profit later. I think it's a bit harder to invest because of the constant re-releases, but sometimes you get lucky. I also try to buy items when they are deflated. It's really not hard to make gold. Things are very inflated but I feel that items are so much easier to obtain because there is a larger supply.

Versatile Raider

9,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I vend. I buy from the Gaia Exchange forum and then sell those items on the Marketplace.

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
Art and mostly selling my own items when i dont need them....selling art is getting art tho x_x artist need them gold cause bad inflation and big wishlists ;_;

Belly-burster

i cry and wait for my tears to crystalize into gcash
then buy crap to sell from the cash shop

emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items