Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

I get some gold from the Daily Chance and the rest from selling GoFusion charms since I don't really use that feature. Sometimes you can also pick up rare items from the Dumpster Dive and sell those as well uwu

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Yeah... what gold I'm able to make is due to Daily Chance, Dumpster Dive, and the crap load of freebie/event/town stuff that I've accumulated in the seven years that I've been on the site. My inventory is filled with stuff that I don't use, but kept just in case I may actually find a use for them or if they ever update the things that you make with the trash and flowers *coughpaperandflowerdressescough*... but at this point I highly doubt it, so I've been slowly going through my inventory and selling what I can.

Enduring Bookworm

20,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'm happy where I'm at, but DC is always good for extra gold

Shy Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
I often go to the Dressing Room and participate in avatar-making 'competitions' some Gaians are willing to give a couple billion if you make something they like.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

Currently, free aspects of the site are extremely out of date (frankly, booty grab is a waste of time). You can collect trash/bugs/etc in towns, dumpster drive, go to charities/giveaways, and your daily change/daily videos, but it takes time to save up the free way.

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
If I want gold I just put out some cash if I have it, earning gold with other means just doesn't cut it anymore....which is probably exactly what Gaia wants. I haven't changed my cash spending routine because of them though, I used to buy item rigs in the CS and I still do, no shitty gold gens for me.
I have it pretty easy, since I'm able to just do avatar art to get most of what I want.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| I make my living by cycling my inventory. Items I no longer want are sold off to help me afford new items I do, and the cycle continues. Other than that, I play Daily Chance.

I used to make my gold by buying cheap items from the cash shop to sell, but since the new CEO took over I no longer have any desire to give money to the site.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Blessed Gaian

The only way I can make gold now a days is by selling my items I never use anymore. I am far too poor in real life because of bills to buy gold with real money. Silly gaia thinks I am rich.

Tricky Saint

Gold? I don't do gold, I don't trust gold, no m'am emotion_donotwant
It's some cash + wise investments that keeps the pixel blood flowing, but I lack the motivation to fuel any quests or desire for items; either way I get what I want, and want what I get.

Unsealed Member

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
As far as using cash, I play rigs and sell any winnings that I don't want.

Daily chance and alchemy have also helped me a lot! I used to do Booty Grab, but that's only on days where I literally have nothing else to do, which isn't often, haha.
Zaade

- - -
Do alchemy.
Don't be lazy, do your research, and alchemy will save you.
Fishing and BlackJack are worth your while in this day and age, too.
Or, y'know, you could just buy some GCash. 20 bucks will get you like 400b-600b. I spent more than that on pizza yesterday.
- - -

you spent more than $20 on pizza yesterday?
emotion_0A0

Wolf

I just sell whatever I don't want in my inventory to buy new stuff. Too lazy to make gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff