Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shooting Carambola
Agent Crab
Could you make some Chaps edits?

Ask and ye shall receive:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
About 3 minutes it took me to edit this from an existing item.

But yeah, more pants please. And pants accessories.

I love chaps, because they don't chaff my alien booty~

Those look loads better than the one sin the gold shop that attach pants onto them. We had one MC that gave us really nice looking chaps.

Dangerous Lunatic

I want pervy/romantic anons, please!
Yes, please. There's a reason I wear dresses instead of pants, and that's because there are never any good pants that go with the avatar I currently wear.
I support Devin, Louie, Lance, and Liam!

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
I totally support this cause for more pants! Also, the SDPlus Donny pants also look good, but as I've only seen them on a female base (my own, hurhur), I'm not sure if they look as good on a male base.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Shooting Carambola
Agent Crab

Hot damn, those look great! May I add them to the first post?

5,650 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Scarface 150
Bleeding Apocalypse
Shooting Carambola
Agent Crab

Hot damn, those look great! May I add them to the first post?
Go right ahead!

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
snapxdragon
Maybe we should all refuse to wear bottoms until we get some new pants... you know, on Gaia, not out in the real world

How about if people refused to wear dresses/skirts, and frills? Considering how they make people squeal and ask for a** amounts of recolors, I think this should be boycotted moreso than not wearing pants.
I NEED PANTS!

Seriously, why are all these really cool clothing items coming out packed with jackets, wigs, shoes, hats, but no pants? sad
I also find the lack of pants rather disheartening and I hardly use them for my avi. Really now, Gaia is in serious need of more pants because the few we have are all the same. :/
Legal bump. We want pants.

Sker's Wife

Supportive Enabler

10,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
6 threads on the first page about pants.

Take a damn hint, Gaia.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
You know, I never really feel like I'm missing pants/like there's a pair of pants I want that they don't already have. So while I can recognize that we've been seeing a lower percentage of pants in a lot of new cash items (RIGs included), I can't really get into the spirit of 'more pants now!'.

Shorts, though. I would love some more shorts. (Also having the fitted shorts finally freed of their green goo problem.)

Some more capris, like the length of the elf pants, would be nice too, but I don't request those as much as shorts as I figure capris are, perhaps, more girly and a major point of asking for more pants is asking for more guy-friendly bottoms in new items.

Divine Muse

Hazelaar
You know, I never really feel like I'm missing pants/like there's a pair of pants I want that they don't already have. So while I can recognize that we've been seeing a lower percentage of pants in a lot of new cash items (RIGs included), I can't really get into the spirit of 'more pants now!'.

Shorts, though. I would love some more shorts. (Also having the trim shorts finally freed of their green goo problem.)

Some more capris, like the length of the elf pants, would be nice too, but I don't request those as much as shorts as I figure capris are, perhaps, more girly and a major point of asking for more pants is asking for more guy-friendly bottoms in new items.

If you can show pictures of shorts you would like to see on Gaia that would be awesome!

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Jayce Reinhardt
Hazelaar

Shorts, though. I would love some more shorts. (Also having the fitted shorts finally freed of their green goo problem.)

If you can show pictures of shorts you would like to see on Gaia that would be awesome!
It's more that I would love some more colors and mid-length shorts.

In terms of length: most of the 'girl' shorts are super short, to the point that a long-ish top completely covers them up. (The best of the shorter-shorts, I think, are actually the starter girl athletic shorts.) And most of the 'guy' shorts, which tend to be board shorts, hang a bit long, like below the knee, which makes them look like pants if I want to wear boots. I would love some more shorts, or recolors, of ones that hit just above the knee, like the striped boxers or even the starter khaki shorts.

In terms of color: well, I'd like more colors. The majority seem to be in black, tan/brown and blue. There are so few mid-length ones that those are pretty much the only color options and there are only a few short shorts with different color choices (which tend to be reddish hues). The majority of colorful/alternatively colored shorts come in the form of board shorts, which tend to be, as I mentioned, longer and baggier. The rainy shorts are colorful (maybe a bit too strongly so for what I'm asking), but they're also far too long to really be called "shorts". And while the board shorts, which are possible more useful on a male, are colorful, they're also generally patterned.

So, yeah, more mid-length shorts would be nice, as would a greater variety of (preferably solid) colors in all shorts lengths.

Divine Muse

Hazelaar

It's more that I would love some more colors and mid-length shorts.

In terms of length: most of the 'girl' shorts are super short, to the point that a long-ish top completely covers them up. (The best of the shorter-shorts, I think, are actually the starter girl athletic shorts.) And most of the 'guy' shorts, which tend to be board shorts, hang a bit long, like below the knee, which makes them look like pants if I want to wear boots. I would love some more shorts, or recolors, of ones that hit just above the knee, like the striped boxers or even the starter khaki shorts.

In terms of color: well, I'd like more colors. The majority seem to be in black, tan/brown and blue. There are so few mid-length ones that those are pretty much the only color options and there are only a few short shorts with different color choices (which tend to be reddish hues). The majority of colorful/alternatively colored shorts come in the form of board shorts, which tend to be, as I mentioned, longer and baggier. The rainy shorts are colorful (maybe a bit too strongly so for what I'm asking), but they're also far too long to really be called "shorts". And while the board shorts, which are possible more useful on a male, are colorful, they're also generally patterned.

So, yeah, more mid-length shorts would be nice, as would a greater variety of (preferably solid) colors in all shorts lengths.

But I would hope it would be updated where it was not just a straight line at the bottom and more curved to our avatars.

I know a lot of women wear these pants in the warmer weather where it is mid leg? I'm not sure what they are called but its kind of like these pants in the Love Song item.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/50851

Getting those in Khaki, green, or other colors/patterns would be nice too. Pants aren't just for men.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff