Welcome to Gaia! ::

Evolved Hunter

Bleeding Apocalypse
Daltar
I'm back and still disappointed to the male and female item ratio.

I'd still fight for pants and tops that doesn't alter the male's arms though.

Oh yeah, it's a disappointment to be gone so long and come back to see negligible change. Especially tops that AUTO-alter the top half of your body depending on whether you have a male or female avatar. Maybe I wanna use the boobs pose for laughs, or maybe someone with a female avatar wants a flatter chest. Please leave both options as they are. Don't restrict our options if both are actually available.

You mean like RoBopunk? It doesn't have a bra-like top unless you have a female avatar.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Day of Sigma
Bleeding Apocalypse
Daltar
I'm back and still disappointed to the male and female item ratio.

I'd still fight for pants and tops that doesn't alter the male's arms though.

Oh yeah, it's a disappointment to be gone so long and come back to see negligible change. Especially tops that AUTO-alter the top half of your body depending on whether you have a male or female avatar. Maybe I wanna use the boobs pose for laughs, or maybe someone with a female avatar wants a flatter chest. Please leave both options as they are. Don't restrict our options if both are actually available.

You mean like RoBopunk? It doesn't have a bra-like top unless you have a female avatar.

Yeah, exactly like that. Who's to say a female avatar user wants to have an exposed bra and cleavage? Maybe they just want the flat chest look. I would really love if they could just leave both options for any human base.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

mo' tinyfeet fer you

Ugh sometimes it feels antagonizing to see all this slim shady legs n' tiny feet bein' released
My dudes, I feel antagonised by some of the tiny feet and I'm using the base they were designed for. Here's hoping the site will evolve out of this foot-binding fetish stage at some point.

Anyone want some more foot salt? Eastern forest boots no longer layer with pants. The socks glitches through, which didn't happen immediately after its release because I damn well tested the boots with all my pants and was so happy that they layered well with regular pants and now they hecking don't.

Professional Witch

Ampellilja
My dudes, I feel antagonised by some of the tiny feet and I'm using the base they were designed for. Here's hoping the site will evolve out of this foot-binding fetish stage at some point.

Anyone want some more foot salt? Eastern forest boots no longer layer with pants. The socks glitches through, which didn't happen immediately after its release because I damn well tested the boots with all my pants and was so happy that they layered well with regular pants and now they hecking don't.
Try the beware cutter. It cuts off the socks. I just tried them with a pair of pants and they layered okay. c:
3-14
Ampellilja

Try the beware cutter. It cuts off the socks. I just tried them with a pair of pants and they layered okay. c:

I have no idea what the beware cutter is, and couldn't find it on a market or forum search - but I really don't want to purchase a separate cutter to fix a glitch that wasn't there yesterday. The item worked perfectly when I bought it so I don't get why it's borked now gonk

Sparkly Supermodel

Slick Southpaw
mo' tinyfeet fer you

Ugh sometimes it feels antagonizing to see all this slim shady legs n' tiny feet bein' released

This is the biggest issue I have with more modern male items on this site.
The legs are always too slim with the male base.
And the feet are always tiny. It all looks flat.
I have almost entirely given up on leg mod's and have mostly been using the shoe collections and whatever pants I like.
The male base and it's users really need more love.
A lot of the times when a new item gets released that has some masculine poses are sometimes too thin.
I appreciate Gaia doing more buff and hairy stuff.
I would like to see some more average type stuff. Something that is between the extra buff and the super slim. Perhaps using one of the many item cutters to give us the option of body hair or smooth.

Thirteenth Prophet

I am a male base (lol) and I support this message!
Logged in after.... well... nevermind that. I logged in and wanted to see more of my style of items and boom.... super feminine. Even the masculine stuff seems feminine.

Now I get that we are shying away from gender norms and whatnot. But please... for the love of masculinity... we need some hyper masculine items. Thick boxy man legs and feet. Tiny feet need not apply. Broad shouldered items and boxy face. Gender has a broad spectrum and it ranges from the masculine of masculine to the feminine of feminine. And lets not forget the androgynous(spelling) in between.

When bundles or mass items are released, they should cover a variety of gender types and body styles. Please.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Ryo Dracosin
I am a male base (lol) and I support this message!
Logged in after.... well... nevermind that. I logged in and wanted to see more of my style of items and boom.... super feminine. Even the masculine stuff seems feminine.

Now I get that we are shying away from gender norms and whatnot. But please... for the love of masculinity... we need some hyper masculine items. Thick boxy man legs and feet. Tiny feet need not apply. Broad shouldered items and boxy face. Gender has a broad spectrum and it ranges from the masculine of masculine to the feminine of feminine. And lets not forget the androgynous(spelling) in between.

When bundles or mass items are released, they should cover a variety of gender types and body styles. Please.

Including for Dark Elves.

And I NEVER see any love for Orcs! What about those guys?

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Bump.

Please consider pants and/or wider legs in your future clothing item updates, please. With all of the new color schemes coming out, it's increasingly difficult for male base users to have bottom half items with updated and modern color schemes. We may have plenty of tops and hairstyles but our bottom halves just have to go back to using the same few old reliables.

Don't leave us out. I want to use your items, too.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
I would like more leg items like these:

Datamancer:
User Image

Recon Pariah:
User Image

Blood Wolf:
User Image

Doctor Killshye:
User Image

Private Forces:
User Image

Anything with decently sized feet that doesn't make the avatar look like he REALLY has to pee.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ven Loki

I always found the Miniero Scroll boots to be fantastic, too. They're so well done and in excellent proportion to the rest of the avatar. I wish these came in more colors.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Bleeding Apocalypse
Ven Loki

I always found the Miniero Scroll boots to be fantastic, too. They're so well done and in excellent proportion to the rest of the avatar. I wish these came in more colors.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
oh man, I wish those were pure black/grey :c :c more boots that layer over pants without turning our legs into noodles would be great

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers