Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
we need a bank in gaia.
There should be an item that simply inverts the colors of the whole avatar.

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Items from some animes that are not popular and older like Magic Knight Rayearth. Here are some examples for items you could do

Armor:

User Image

It could come in more colors than just red like it shows in the picture .

User Image

This armor could still be the same black color or maybe gold or silver

Hair and clothes

User Image

(really bushy eyebrows , the clothes of the boy on the left and the girl in the center's hair)

User Image

(girl on the left's hair)

User Image

(His clothes and hat )

Prehaps also, If we don't have hair like this ,we could get this style of hair
User Image
Lately, I've been trying to dress realistically.
Like the average person would dress in the real world.

And something I've noticed is the lack of something nearly everyone wears, every day.
Jeans.
Gaia seriously lacks jeans, proper jeans. Not skinny jeans. Not baggy jeans.
I'd really like to see a few more pairs of Jeans, along with other 'real world' casual clothes, preferably in a gold shop update.
There are already a lot of Japanese style foods like onigiri and dango, so why not make the full bento set? There is a picnic basket already, but bento is the other white meat picnic style. There are so many cute designs in bento heart , but it doesn't have to be too elaborate. I think something with coco, kiki, and...errr.. that cute dragon thing I can't remember, would all be good^^. xd
I was thinking a mobster outfit or at least a tommy gun.
Take the style of the Halcyon Cluster and do it in different colors, make crystal armor and weapons like that.

Business Bunny

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

I would like to suggest E-readers for gaia. I own a e-reader in real life, and I love it. It would be great if I could show my e-reader love by carrying one around on my avatar.

Fashionable Werewolf

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
avion james
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image ok my little brother and little cuzin would like to know if you guys have a midna (girl off of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess coustume or avi clouths of sum sort... if not could you please make one ... these are some pictures of her... thank you for your time (sorry if this streches the page sad )

i luv these drawings cul there from link twisted
User Image
angelichuman hero
avion james
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image ok my little brother and little cuzin would like to know if you guys have a midna (girl off of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess coustume or avi clouths of sum sort... if not could you please make one ... these are some pictures of her... thank you for your time (sorry if this streches the page sad )

link iz awesome twisted

Fashionable Werewolf

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
avion james
User Image
angelichuman hero
avion james

link iz awesome twisted

link is the best charicter in any game

Shirtless Smoker

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I was wondering if maybe by some chance you could make an item that has a hole in the avatars belly. i'm currently working on a Grimmjow Jeagerjaques Cosplay.

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques is an Espada from the anime show "Bleach."

Here's a link to what he looks like.
www.cosplayisland.com

I already found an item on gaia that has a hole thats close to being what Grimmjow has (Reve Rouille), but its up toward the chest, and in the shape of a heart, so it doesn't really go with the cosplay, especially because of Grimmjow's personality.
I would like to request more worldly instruments, like a sitar, doumbek, djembe, didgeridoo, etc, along with what was already suggested in the Official Item Suggestion Digest (like a harmonica, ocarina, maracas, etc).

While on the subject of worldly, less Asian items/clothing, and more South-American, African, Middle-Eastern and anything else, please! Josie needs more multi-cultural items/clothing for Global Imports.

Hopeful Cottontail

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Divine Donator 100
Hair ribbons like the one from Cupcake Confection (mini cupcake hat) only in different color and without the cupcake, or maybe with different mini hat additions.

Hopeful Cottontail

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Divine Donator 100
Glychd

I would like to suggest E-readers for gaia. I own a e-reader in real life, and I love it. It would be great if I could show my e-reader love by carrying one around on my avatar.
E-readers are evil. The world is already being swallowed by technology and now people have come up with a way to replace books? No thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff