Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lanzer's Compadre

Sup Im God
Dang another astra that's been broken? And here I thought the annoying black boxes were bad enough...

I hope it gets fixes. A lot of astras need to get fixed actually. But if it's been over a year then yeah there needs to be some fixing for this one.

I have hope for the future, with bluealaris in charge.
I noticed changes recently (no gcash event, marriage system and goldsink, scavenger hunt).
I think it's going to be better soon.
Which includes hopefully bug fixes like this when the devs have the time.
(Since there is not many of them now.)

High-functioning Pie-Maker

21,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Nerd 50
So with this is the issue that it turns on and off? I had that issue with mine when I used it last, heck it took 3 days just to be able to save the avatar when I used it.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Betsey-chan
So with this is the issue that it turns on and off? I had that issue with mine when I used it last, heck it took 3 days just to be able to save the avatar when I used it.

I wasn't aware of that, for me it always covers the whole avatar's box; what do you mean by turning on and off?

High-functioning Pie-Maker

21,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Nerd 50
The stepfather of lies
Betsey-chan

I wasn't aware of that, for me it always covers the whole avatar's box; what do you mean by turning on and off?

On some pages it would load and my avatar would appear gray as I'd wanted, on others it would not load and it looked normal. At times when I had multiple posts in the same thread it would load on some and not on others.

The avatar is question was when using the I Am pose with Fafnir, the diamond bokeh from I am Adament and Gray Wizard. For shits and giggles I tested it again, after having so much trouble with it during the x-mas event I only used it once when I finally got it to save. It's back to not letting me save the avatar when all three are equipped.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Betsey-chan
The stepfather of lies
Betsey-chan

On some pages it would load and my avatar would appear gray as I'd wanted, on others it would not load and it looked normal. At times when I had multiple posts in the same thread it would load on some and not on others.

The avatar is question was when using the I Am pose with Fafnir, the diamond bokeh from I am Adament and Gray Wizard. For shits and giggles I tested it again, after having so much trouble with it during the x-mas event I only used it once when I finally got it to save. It's back to not letting me save the avatar when all three are equipped.

That is the weirdest glitch with the item :/ one thing is that it doesn't work as it should and not letting you to save your avatar is another level of messed up, i really hope gaia checks this item already.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Edgy Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Legal bump.

Healing Phantom

26,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I agree with this. It's the reason I have not used this item in a while, which is a shame because it's original form continues to be one of my favorites!

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Coffee Mongerer
I agree with this. It's the reason I have not used this item in a while, which is a shame because it's original form continues to be one of my favorites!

It is one of my favorite items too, and probably the only realistic chance to get monochrome versions of older items :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff