• Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» I had to stop using the item because of that. Which sucks, because it's one of my favorite Astra items and right now it's just plain unusable thanks to that stupid box in the null space behind my avatar. However, Gaia has more, not necessarily important, things to focus on. Like, bleeding us dry for every cent they can squeeze out of us through gold generators and feminine recolors in god-awful colors with flatter than flat shading.

" Shutting down. "

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» I had to stop using the item because of that. Which sucks, because it's one of my favorite Astra items and right now it's just plain unusable thanks to that stupid box in the null space behind my avatar. However, Gaia has more, not necessarily important, things to focus on. Like, bleeding us dry for every cent they can squeeze out of us through gold generators and feminine recolors in god-awful colors with flatter than flat shading.

" Shutting down. "

Sorry for the late reply.

This and other color overlay astras could be fixed to display properly on any device, if they fixed it already then they could have the fix for the newer cash items they would release after too :/

Is a shame that indeed, if there is no cash involved then get's delayed, however people paid cash for this item, doesn't that count?

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
legal wow SF is moving fast today

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kicked again from the first page again in few hours? Those PM ads backfired horribly XP

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Legal
wow fast SF is fast

Dangerous Raider

Yeah, people are up in arms about the pms (including myself). And the sticky only seems to have made things worse.

Anyway, I really do hope they fix this. I can't look at any avis too long that have the Wizard on, it makes me sick and my eyes ache.

Which is too bad because I used to love this item!

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kyra Kitsune
Yeah, people are up in arms about the pms (including myself). And the sticky only seems to have made things worse.

Anyway, I really do hope they fix this. I can't look at any avis too long that have the Wizard on, it makes me sick and my eyes ache.

Which is too bad because I used to love this item!

Of all the things that gaia had done recently , this is the first one that triggers such a response :/ I didn´t get a pm (yet ? ) but i can understand where this comes; i hope they stop abusing the PM system specially since they have banners everywhere and the announcements.

Thank you. I love this item, hell it's my favorite item because let's me (an obsessive color match-man ) play with my inventory without having to check colors; it irks me that the item used to work fine but then one day stopped to work, and there are other similar items that are still working too :/ i can be wrong but i believe the fix isn't too difficult.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
legal wow SF is too fast
legal mule bump