Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
legal >__<

Stellar Succubus

This is one thing I want to see fixed for sure! I was so disappointed to see it had started to do this. +1 for this, thanks for making this thread!

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Still waiting for this fix. Sure would be nice to use some of my old avatars again.

Demonic Champion

16,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
gaia rocks like that

Lavish Husband

I personally like the grainy effect for my horror avatars, but a new pose would be great.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
very legal

Bloblike Galaxy

Holy hell, has this item really been broken for this long? gonk I'm more disappointed than surprised honestly.

Edgy Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wait, you're telling me that the grainy effect on the item was supposed to only cover the avatar, not the entire avatar box? My friend gave me this item, and I found it very hard to use.

...and now I understand why.

I even posted in the item glitch thread (though it was about the preview of the item being ******** up, which I realized was my bad), but still.

I learned something today. And I'm bumping this thread up and also requesting that Gaia fix this item, because if what OP said is true in that this item is supposed to work differently than it currently is, it really needs to be fixed.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Queen Monochrome

Wait, you're telling me that the grainy effect on the item was supposed to only cover the avatar, not the entire avatar box? My friend gave me this item, and I found it very hard to use.

I even posted in the item glitch thread (though it was about the preview of the item being ******** up, which I realized was my bad), but still.

I learned something today. And I'm bumping this thread up and also requesting that Gaia fix this item, because if what OP said is true in that this item is supposed to work differently than it currently is, it really needs to be fixed.

Yes, it was supposed to work like all the astras that changes the avatar's color (the green, red and pink ones) but suddenly one day it started to affect the whole avatar's box :/

Thanks for the bump smile
Thank you for remind me that i must edit the thread's title, it`s been a year already orz

Edgy Trash

The stepfather of lies
Queen Monochrome

Yes, it was supposed to work like all the astras that changes the avatar's color (the green, red and pink ones) but suddenly one day it started to affect the whole avatar's box :/

Thank you for remind me that i must edit the thread's title, it`s been a year already orz

That is bullshit, though. It's been a year and they haven't bothered fixing it? ******** me.

How exactly did the item work before, aside from the static not covering the entire avatar's box? Did the non-animated version also turn everything black and white, or did it only give your avatar a glyph on its back? Because, seriously, this item has so much potential, but Gaia rendered it nearly useless because they don't want to ******** fix it.

And I'll keep bumping this thread, because I legitimately want to see this item fixed as well.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Queen Monochrome
The stepfather of lies
Queen Monochrome

That is bullshit, though. It's been a year and they haven't bothered fixing it? ******** me.

How exactly did the item work before, aside from the static not covering the entire avatar's box? Did the non-animated version also turn everything black and white, or did it only give your avatar a glyph on its back? Because, seriously, this item has so much potential, but Gaia rendered it nearly useless because they don't want to ******** fix it.

And I'll keep bumping this thread, because I legitimately want to see this item fixed as well.

The static pose is the same as it is now, however the suggestion i provided would make a better static pose imo and could be altered to work for other coloring astras in a similar fashion.

I wish it gets fixed but i'm skeptic now; gaia would make more money by selling b/w recolors rather than to fix the astra i'm afraid. if that wasn't the main reason then i don't know why hasn't been done yet or at least addressed. At this point i would be happy with gaia addressing the problem or saying that is the way it will work from now on, any communication would be nice.

Edgy Trash

The stepfather of lies
Queen Monochrome
The stepfather of lies
Queen Monochrome

http://s20.postimg.org/ozuuhmhgt/truthinessbitchresize.png

The static pose is the same as it is now, however the suggestion i provided would make a better static pose imo and could be altered to work for other coloring astras in a similar fashion.

I wish it gets fixed but i'm skeptic now; gaia would make more money by selling b/w recolors rather than to fix the astra i'm afraid. if that wasn't the main reason then i don't know why hasn't been done yet or at least addressed. At this point i would be happy with gaia addressing the problem or saying that is the way it will work from now on, any communication would be nice.

Oh, alright.

And I think you're right. Gaia is far too interested in shitting out recolors that they can sell than they are in fixing old items. They're probably kicking themselves for even allowing such an item to be released, because if it were ever fixed, black and white items would plummet in price.

For the hell of it, I'll just go and ping Zero Omega, because we do deserve some kind of response, and he usually seems to respond to people.

Zero Omega

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Queen Monochrome
The stepfather of lies
Queen Monochrome
The stepfather of lies
Queen Monochrome

http://s20.postimg.org/ozuuhmhgt/truthinessbitchresize.png

Oh, alright.

And I think you're right. Gaia is far too interested in shitting out recolors that they can sell than they are in fixing old items. They're probably kicking themselves for even allowing such an item to be released, because if it were ever fixed, black and white items would plummet in price.

For the hell of it, I'll just go and ping Zero Omega, because we do deserve some kind of response, and he usually seems to respond to people.

Zero Omega

I forgot if already ping him but worths to try again

Zero Omega

Zero, do you know by any chance if the grey wizard layering will be fixed or will the item behave as it is forever?

Lanzer's Compadre

Queen Monochrome

Really? It has a bloody bug.
It's not like it's too much of a cheap item either.
The grainy ness covers the whole box? Bleh.
Sorry you're finding it hard to use.
I thought it'd be the perfect item for you.
Yay for bugs, I guess...

Shadow Shadow

Dang another astra that's been broken? And here I thought the annoying black boxes were bad enough...

I hope it gets fixes. A lot of astras need to get fixed actually. But if it's been over a year then yeah there needs to be some fixing for this one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff