Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Spirit

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
I don't mobile, but wowoowwo, your mockups are super duper clean and efficient. And pretty visually appealing, too.

What about My Gaia and building Avatars?

Thank you! redface

I would love to make more of them, but unfortunately I work a lot and don't have much free time. I can sneak in a little posting while at work but Photoshop is a whole other thing. sweatdrop

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Be free, little thread! Be free!

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
It is absolutely ridiculous that I can't download the app on my Android tablet, and even more ridiculous that when downloaded it doesn't work.

Kawaii Spirit

vampire_queen7
It is absolutely ridiculous that I can't download the app on my Android tablet, and even more ridiculous that when downloaded it doesn't work.

Wait... it won't even let you download the phone app to your tablet? Like, at all?

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
mayakko
vampire_queen7

Wait... it won't even let you download the phone app to your tablet? Like, at all?

It let me download it once, but then it wouldn't open so I uninstalled it and went back to the Play store to re-download it and it just refuses to download at all. It will start, get partway through, and just give me some message about compatibility or being "interrupted" despite my having perfect internet connection.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
I would definitely love to see an updated app. Even if it was just a readjustment for newer versions of the iOS.

I updated to 7.1.1 on my iphone, and since then, I can't access the buttons on the status page, so I can't check my notifications on the go anymore.

The app is how i buy Gaia Cash when I have itunes money. I don't even usually buy music on itunes, so all my itunes cards at holidays go to Gaia.

Games would be neat, too.

Kawaii Spirit

vampire_queen7
mayakko
vampire_queen7

It let me download it once, but then it wouldn't open so I uninstalled it and went back to the Play store to re-download it and it just refuses to download at all. It will start, get partway through, and just give me some message about compatibility or being "interrupted" despite my having perfect internet connection.

Jesus Christ that sucks.

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

emotion_donotwant

Tiny Werewolf

I honestly just use safari now. The app is horrible. You can hardly access anything with it because of the iphone update, it crashes, you can't send a PM, and navigating the forums is almost impossible.

Kawaii Spirit

Fawn Faline
I honestly just use safari now. The app is horrible. You can hardly access anything with it because of the iphone update, it crashes, you can't send a PM, and navigating the forums is almost impossible.

Yeah it's awful. The problem with using Safari though is that you can't use your iTunes credit to buy GC. You can only do that on the app.

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas