Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Spirit

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

Yes please update it!
It's so terrible I actually gave up attempting to use it...

I remember complaining about how when I tried to go back using my phone's button, it goes all the way back to the start page, did they even fix that? I know there was a thread for posting bugs etc. for the app eo e

Then if I clicked a link to gaia from someone's post, I'd be pinged to the non-mobile version orz
Wished they'd included guilds... doubt they'll ever do that though, what with guilds being ditched .

And what about GoFusion? Will they add that in too?

Versatile Exhibitionist

I'm still furious with them and won't buy anymore GC.

As for the app on iPhone... it's ******** horrible. It used to be freaking awesome and user friendly! Here's the issues I've found:

- If you ever sign out you have to delete the app, redownload it, and sign back in.

- If you click on announcements and want to go back to the main menu, it kicks you off.

- You have notifications? Oh that's great! But you can't see them because if you try to scroll down it won't let you get to the requests, notices, or friend's stuff buttons. You're forever staring at your status that you can edit and clear. Whoop-de-do.

- Private messages. It's great that you can check them, reply, delete, save, all that good stuff. But when you reply you look like an idiot because apostrophes disappear, and most of the time I have to erase the previous message to ensure that my message actually shows up to the person I'm sending it to.

- Forums. Hooray you can look at forums! However, you've got the same stupid problem with the notification button section that if you go to the subscribed button or your history you can't get to the very first post. In the history section you can't check the buttons for 'my topics' or 'my posts.' Even if you want to freaking search you have to click 'Advanced search' to even hope to search for something.

- Marketplace is useless for the same reason as the notification section and the forum subscription/history section.

- But you can bet your sweet a** they make it easy to buy GC from them.

So their priorities are letting you check your pm's and sure you can post in the forum if you want, you can even tell your friends how you're doing and change your clothes! The easiest thing to do on the app is to give them your real money.

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Ice-Cold Star

I really hope they're putting those developers to good use.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

16,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
It's 2014 and they still haven't really caught up to the mobile crowd (as in making a GOOD app)? That's a little sad. xD

Fatcat

really hope something like this happens
            cause a lot of the time i'm on my phone and i am
            always on gaia so an app that actually works will
            be such a hug time saver for me

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Been awhile since I've used the app. But it was one of the worst apps I've ever used. It was much easier accessing Gaiaonline through the browser on a mobile device than the app. App needs a major update and bug fixes.

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
They reallly need to update the app. It's ridiculous. ;

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
I have never had issues with the app.
I guess I'm lucky?

But all apps need updating and bug squashing at some point.
Gaia get with it, fix your apps!

Kawaii Spirit

omg please update the mobile app.
i'm usually on mobile for everything
and i want to be on gaia from my phone but the app is just terrible.
it's so difficult to navigate and it upsets me mad

; U ; i like the photos you posted up.
it looks really nice.
wish it looked more something like that.

Kawaii Spirit

cinamorolI
omg please update the mobile app.
i'm usually on mobile for everything
and i want to be on gaia from my phone but the app is just terrible.
it's so difficult to navigate and it upsets me mad

; U ; i like the photos you posted up.
it looks really nice.
wish it looked more something like that.

OH MY GOD IT'S KIKI AAAAAAAA heart blaugh 4laugh

*ahem*

Yes, agreed. And thanks! I hope they redesign the app soon. They were hiring mobile developers a little while ago, so I'm hopeful...

Kawaii Spirit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces