Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Spirit

Queen Cosmic's Husbando

Liberal Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Fuck yes..."

I just want to be able to hit the back button and actually go back to the last page I was on. Not the freaking home page.

"...I am exactly the person that I want to be."

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't have many issue with the app but I do wish it could allow me to send proper pms !!

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The app really does need a big update. You'd think they would have done this by now since a lot of users most likely have a smartphone and could access Gaia on the go. Since Gaia has gotten so shitty and greedy it wouldn't surprise me if they did update the app and put a price on it...I pretty much expect them to charge us if they were to update the app..

Kawaii Spirit

x3rubiachica3x
The app really does need a big update. You'd think they would have done this by now since a lot of users most likely have a smartphone and could access Gaia on the go. Since Gaia has gotten so shitty and greedy it wouldn't surprise me if they did update the app and put a price on it...I pretty much expect them to charge us if they were to update the app..

I honestly wouldn't mind paying if it meant a working app. I just want to be able to post, browse the MP, dress my avi and send PMs from my phone without having to use the browser.

Slumbering Tengu

If I had a quarter for every time I wanted to throw my phone out of rage while using this app
I could probably buy a Win Gaia Bundle

I hate that it can tell me that I have notifications
but if I want to check them and what they're all about
then I can apparently eat dirt because the app won't let me
and that's not even getting into how many times it simply kicks me out of the app for doing anything
forums on the app have long long long been unusable for me as well which is upsetting

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mayakko
x3rubiachica3x

I honestly wouldn't mind paying if it meant a working app. I just want to be able to post, browse the MP, dress my avi and send PMs from my phone without having to use the browser.

I would very much mind paying lol. To each their own, either way though, it really does need an update..

Kawaii Spirit

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I'm so for this.
I've made suggestions for the Gaia app in the past before and would really like for it to be fixed or tampered with.

Kawaii Spirit

Kawaii Spirit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas