Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love the way you made the app OP! <3
I would love it more and more if they did update the app for Android phones and tablets (and I am still waiting patiently for this to happen) Just seems weird that they aren't taking advantage of this opportunity right now o.o

Kawaii Spirit

Caffeinated Layla
I love the way you made the app OP! <3
I would love it more and more if they did update the app for Android phones and tablets (and I am still waiting patiently for this to happen) Just seems weird that they aren't taking advantage of this opportunity right now o.o

Thank you! And yeah, both the Android and the iPhone apps are terrible. There's no app for tablets at all (not for iPad or Android tablets). It's just really strange because you'd think they'd want to cash in on all those sweet microtransactions. Go figure...

Kawaii Spirit

Ruthless Shapeshifter

An updated mobile app would definitely allow me to sign on Gaia
in more places when I'm doing other things and am unable to
go to a PC and only have a phone with me.

I hate how the old app is really unfriendly to use, especially
in core features of the site such as Dressing Room, Browsing Forums
and PMs. : / Plus its extremely buggy and glitchy.

It would be such an awesome social site if they updated the damn
app and moved with the rest of the tech world into the mobile business.

Now I'm not talking about making the entire site like a mobile game,
but at least make it more friendly to the mobile market which is basically
the biggest expanding market now. : /

Plus introduce a lot of repetitive and easy to use mobile games
(unlike those fail complex games before) heck, word bump,
tiles and their ilk would be awesome downloadable app games to play
on Gaia while offline. O A O

I don't know why they never bothered marketing those. : /
(not patented LOL )

Kawaii Spirit

Up you go, little thread!

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
The app is sort of garbage. It's pretty buggy, and unless I'm at 4G, it doesn't even work. And the PM system really messes up on the app, don't know why. Like the quoting always comes out really messed up.

I'd be willing to pay some money for an app that actually worked. And was compatible with a tablet as well.

Devoted Healer

My gosh yes please to an app update. My laptop screen was broken over a year ago and I've been relying on library trips to log in ever since.

Recently though I got an android tablet as a b-day gift and have been walking to my sister's house for internet access. It was kind of a downer when I tried using gaia's app and it didn't work half the time or just kinda sucked, and when I try to go to the website from the browser for some reason the picture all the way at the bottom of the site covers up almost the whole screen </3

I'd like to be able to do more when I have to log in via my tablet otherwise I can't do much until my next library trip. gonk

Questionable Apprentice

17,875 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
amg your edits looks really nice

please update the app gaia. and please, give some discounts for mobile too e A e

Kawaii Spirit

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
uugghh yes please i would love for an updated app for android

Friendly Friend

7,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
site feedback? you mean "post your concerns and we decide if we like them or not"?

Kawaii Spirit

koirat
uugghh yes please i would love for an updated app for android

Yep, both iOS and Android need an update really badly. The Android app is atrocious because it's basically just a poorly made port of the iOS app with no regard for the Android design guidelines. Back button behavior is erratic and it doesn't take advantage of the larger screens in Android phones. It's just awful.

Impassioned Misfit

I don't mobile, but wowoowwo, your mockups are super duper clean and efficient. And pretty visually appealing, too.

What about My Gaia and building Avatars?

Questionable Prophet

User Image

Bump for you!

User Image

Eelysion's Partner

Melodious Muse

I really like the app mock-ups!

.. and they're even based on a free (!) template too. They look very clean, economical, and has a lot of potential~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff