Welcome to Gaia! ::

What service's should i add to my shop ?

Rune Readings 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 6 ]
Oracle Readings 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Candle burning 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Spirit Meditation 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Personal Astrology casting 0.3030303030303 30.3% [ 10 ]
Water scrying 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello lady's and gentlemen. My name is Ohmarow though you may call me Tano. Born on March 11 iv spent my life around the unexplained and those who attract spirits both good and bad. Though i grew up atheist i always believed that there was something more to reality and what we could not always see. I turned pagan a few years ago when i began to sense i was more akin to other pagans then Christians or other atheists. Sense then iv been growing my craft as a fortune teller practicing my craft in all forms of divination.

I use a Deviant moon set of tarot cards as well as a collection of other divination tools but the Tarot cards are my preferred item of service to this craft and the only one i use from this shop ... at least until my practices with the others has proven worth the effort needed to sell my skills.

I also practice a form of mental magic few seems to have explored involving words. You see words hold a power few notice until its to late ... In my shop i practice this craft with every reading i do. Picking words that feel they hold more weight and meaning then others.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rules and Such

I only do a SINGLE reading a day, If your wanting results right now then im sorry but this isn't the shop for you.
As of 4/27/2014 im now longer doing love readings unless the request catch's my eye or the bribe is worth my effort.
Minimal request is 5 Million for all readings and i pick the readings im going to do
If i tip your post im NOT doing your reading.

#1: I tell you what the cards tell me, not what you want to hear. If you don't like what they have to say don't return to my shop. I don't tolerate foul costumers who bring negativity into my shop.

#2: I take my time doing the readings so be patient please. I'm a stay at home father who cooks, cleans, and has other "manly" things i need to do so iv not as much time as other shop owners might to do readings. I PROMISE iv not forgotten your order and i will get to them first chance i get. I do a lot of readings on the go. So even if I'm not online now i might have already done the reading i simply need to PM you my results.

#3: Be polite or leave. I will not tolerate any one being rude or insulting to nether myself nor my guests. If you can't handle that then don't bother posting at all.

#4: Follow all normal Gaian rules. I will report you other wise no warnings given.
#5: Don't advertise you shop with out my permission PLEASE !
#6: I'm more then happy to help with the request forum but if you cant be bothered to even ask for help i can't be bothered to take notice of you post ...
#7: Spam me with requests and ill ban you for a set amount of time i see fit.
#8: I reserve the right to refuse any ones order for any reason. I do this quite more often then id like to admit simple because i can give advice on the subject much faster then a reading. I also do so free of charge of course. Some times its just better to talk your problems out rather then spend gaia_gaiagold on a reading that some of you willnot fully understand ...
If you still want a reading i will do so, so long as your work order is still active.
#9: This is a bribe shop so offer what you will, If your offering me more then i feel is worth my service i will tell you so. Its up to you if you want to lower your payment of not ..

If you just want/need advice on something please quote me in the shop here and i promise ill do everything in my power to help you out FREE of charge.

White list

Samt03: Always seems to come to me with her reading ... i think XP . One of my long time Gaia friends as well as good customer ^__^

Black list

Keep it empty ...

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tarot Slots
#1:

#2:

#3:

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Opened shop: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:55 pm
Toke short time away Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 pm
Reopened the shop Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:36 pm / Redoing how i do readings.
Closed until further notice Wed Jan 1 2014
Permanently reopening as well as rebuilding the shop in a new thread Sun 4 13 2014
Temp closed due to personal reason Sun Jun 01, 2014
Returned and reopened Wed Jul 30, 2014

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Tarot
Spreads

Prices are 100% negotiable, I LOVE bribes and sometimes ( 90% of the time ) ill take an item worth a lot less then what im asking!

Fate / 20Mill
User Image

Description: The three card or simple spread is probably one of the oldest spreads in existence. It is good for a quick answer to most questions and looks at the past, present and future surrounding the question.

#1: Past / Good
#2: Present / Neutral
#3: Future / Bad

Lovers / 30 mill

Description: This Tarot spread looks at an existing relationship and considers the factors involved for both partners. If the querent is in a relationship and is unsure where it is heading then this is a good spread to consider.

#1: Querent's position in the relationship.
#2: Querent's partner's position in the relationship.
#3: Basis for the relationship - the past.
#4: What lies between them right now - the present.
#5: The future of the relationship.

Full Moon Lunatic / 1Bill

Description: This is my go to spread as i can use it for near any question.

#1:The inquirer: present day.
#2: Past influences
#3: Subconscious influences
#4: Secret desires and wishes
#5: Hidden forces
#6: Events yet to come
#7: Surrounding environment
#8: Influences of others
#9: Spiritual forces
#10: Final outcome

This Week / 30mill

Description: A seven card spread that looks at the following seven days.

#1: Sunday
#2: Monday
#3:Tuesday
#4:Wednesday
#5:Thursday
#6:Friday
#7.Saterday.

This Month / 100mill

Description: This is a five card Tarot spread that looks at the the next four weeks and the overall theme of the month.

#1: Week #1.
#2: Week #2.
#3: Week #3.
#4: Week #4.
#5: Overall view of the next month.

The Year to come / 5bill

Description: This is a slightly unusual Tarot spread in so much that it does not consider the past and present but looks exclusively at the next 12 months. A thirteenth card is drawn as an overall significator for the year and any card whose meaning is in doubt should be read in conjunction with this card. It is possible to lay out a further twelve or twenty-four cards to give a greater depth to each month.

( The order of the card will be reset depending on the month of the year this reading is being done. )
#1: January.
#2: February.
#3: March.
#4: April.
#5: May.
#6: June.
#7: July.
#8: August.
#9: September.
#10: October.
#11: November.
#12: December.
#13: Overall signification.

Notes: Refer to card 13 if the meaning for any other card is unclear. Although this spread is usually used for a general look at the next twelve months, it can be targeted in a specific direction if required. This spread can be done with just 12 cards with the significator being omitted if desired. It is also suitable for a shorter time spread such as 6 months.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bribe's im after !
Keep in mind that with Gaia's inflation on items i have had to increase my prices to compensate for my original prices. Im willing to take almost anything as payment so don't be scared to offer me items you might think i wouldn't want.

A bride of anything from the list below will earn you a reading no questions asked !

User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image

-------------

User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image
-------------

User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image = User Image

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Order form's

If you want your request to be private you need to PM me that your request is private. I wont make ANY references of your request on the thread without permission beyond your name in a slop roster for my own personal information

Tarot

Username:
Reading Your Are Ordering: Spread type
Question(s) or Focus:
Emotion's on the question: Use the reference post above
Animal: Use the reference post above
Number: ( the number you pick should be a number important to you in some way. weather its a lucky number, number of people your asking about and so forth. )
Tarot card: This card should be the card you feel best describes your self. I don't totally need this.

[align=right][size=18][b]Tarot[/b][/size][/align]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Reading Your Are Ordering:[/b]
[b]Question(s) or Focus:[/b]
[b]Emotion's on the question:[/b]
[b]Animal:[/b]
[b]Number:[/b]
[b]Tarot card:[/b]

References
This might seem a little odd when you look at other shops but i dont do any thing the normal way XP. I find the best way to connect to a person on such a short time frame is to understand them on a spiritual level.
Every person is different and each person see's the world around them in their own way. To this end i don't try to connect directly to a persons energy but rather allow the persons energy to take form and connect with that form.

EMOTION'S
The Emotion you pick should best reference your emotions on your question.

ANIMAL'S

Iv only added the very most basic animals i have listed offline and their basic meanings. You can request near any animal and ill add the new animals to the list once request.

You should pick an animal you love or that best describes your self. You shouldn't use only my animal meanings if the animal has a different meaning to you that's fine.

Cat: Magick, mystery, independence, psychic warning, grace.
Dog: Guidance, protection, loyalty, friendship.
Apes: Group mind, communication.
Bat: Revealing secrets, initiation, intuition.
Bear: Healing, Strength.
Deer: Nature
Bull: Wealth, creativity, ability to expand, opportunities.
Butterfly: Transformation, dance, artistic endeavors.
Crab: Good luck, success, protection.
Cricket: Luck, faith, initiation.
Dragonfly: Dreams, psychism, artistry.
Eagle: Intelligence, courage, decision making, carrier of prayers.
EarthWurm; Reworking old projects, investigation.
Elephant: Prosperity, power, strength.
Fox: Shape shifting, Cunning, diplomacy .
Frog: New beginnings, abundance, medicine, hidden beauty.
Goat: Reaching success, confidence.
Goose: Parenting, preservation.
Goldfish: Peace, prosperity.
Hawk: Cleaning, nobility, remembering clarity, spirit messenger.
Horse: Travel, rebirth, grace.
Lady bug: Wish fulfillment luck.
Loin: Courage, loyalty, strength.
Moth: Sending and receiving messages.
Mouse: Attention to details.
Owl: Wisdom, heightened perception, messages to and from the dead, discernment, female magick.
Rabbit: Balance, Rebirth, intuition, messages from the spirit world.
Rat: intelligence, socialization, success.
Raven: Healing, wisdom, balance.
Snake: Wisdom, cunning.
Toad: Inner strength.

SEASON'S / ZODIAC'S

Spring
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aquarius Jan-20 / Feb-18 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pisces - Feb-19 / Mar-20User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aries Mar-21 / April-19

Summer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Taurus April-20 / May-20 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gemini May-21 / June-20User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cancer June-21 / July-22

Fall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leo July-23 / Aug-22 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Virgo Aug-23 / Sep-22User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Libra Sep-23 / Oct-22

Winter
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scorpio Oct-23 / Nov-21 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sagittarius Nov-22 / Dec-21User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Capricorn Dec-22 / Jan-19

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Readings
If your happy with your reading and things later turn out to be accurate please allow me to post your reading here.

Deadly Elder

emotion_bigheart

I dunno if I'll be getting a read from you on Gaia anymore... emotion_sweatdrop Kinda haven't been spending much time here...

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Samt03
emotion_bigheart

I dunno if I'll be getting a read from you on Gaia anymore... emotion_sweatdrop Kinda haven't been spending much time here...
Thats fine sam.
Tarot

Username: xSharinax
Reading Your Are Ordering:
Question(s) or Focus:
Emotion's on the question:
Animal:
Number:
Tarot card:

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xSharinax

Tarot

Reading Your Are Ordering:Lovers
Question(s) or Focus:
Animal:
Number:
Tarot card:
Iv currently done my one request today. Ill do your request tomorrow but please try and fill in the rest of the application. Just fill it in with what feels right to you.
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
xSharinax

Tarot

Question(s) or Focus:
Animal:
Number:
Tarot card:
Iv currently done my one request today. Ill do your request tomorrow but please try and fill in the rest of the application. Just fill it in with what feels right to you.

Is it ok if i message you 4laugh

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xSharinax
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
xSharinax

Tarot

Question(s) or Focus:
Animal:
Number:
Tarot card:

Is it ok if i message you 4laugh
sure

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Profexia

Tarot

Username: Profexia
Reading Your Are Ordering: Full Moon Lunatic
Question(s) or Focus: I'd like to know about my love life really, where is it heading, what should I be prepared for in the future, am I going to be lucky or will it fail, etc...
Emotion's on the question: Optimistic
Animal: Cat
Number: 14
Tarot card: Temperance

Iv linked each card to the site i used for training. Go ahead and read over the Love Category and the General before you read my reading please.

#1:The inquirer: present day. 2 of pentacles: The Gipsy
balance and harmony with effort, handling multiple situations

#2: Past influences 9 of pentacles: The wanderer and her pet
material good fortune, a wealthy and independent female, pet lover

#3: Subconscious influences Page of pentacles: The craftsmen
young student eager to learn, inventive mind

#4: Secret desires and wishes 6 of pentacles: The giver
charity, gifts, sharing one's wealth, material generosity

#5: Hidden forces Page of sword: The spy
insight, perception, intuitive, keeper of secrets

#6: Events yet to come 5 of pentacles: The fleeing women
material hardship, homelessness, poverty, a lost soul

#7: Surrounding environment 4 of pentacles: The lier and the greedy
one who is tight with money, greedy, selfishness, putting material gain over all else, a miser

#8: Influences of others Ace of wand": The mother
creativity, passionate love, birth, new life potential, good things about life begin

#9: Spiritual forces The empress: The queen
Strong female figure, Fertility, Maternal

#10: Final outcome 9 of sword: The choice to come.
anxiety, worry, stress, misery, despair

Notes: From what I'm able to gather you've had it easy for a while now. Beyond the normal everyday stress and requirements of day to day life things have gone for the most part smoothly? But it seems you have started down a road that may unbalance this life style you have grown accustomed to. Though the possibility stands that you are aware of this change and are allowing it willingly that i can not say.

Beware the Page of sword as he comes with a fault truth and seeks to spread your wealth among his own of for himself. But do not be afraid to spread it your self. Right now your card is the Gipsy ( 2 of pentacles ). Some see her as a thief and a lair but she is also a kind and understanding person. She seeks not to "steel" but to provide for those less fortunate. Though her means can be .. questionable. For you i see that someone has implanted a great number of values into you that you can use to the advantage of others and that you have honed those skills to a sharp point.
This wouldn't be a problem has the Page of sword not taken notice of your ability's. Now he seeks to exploit you for his own gain. But do not fear him for he will use lies and tricks to do this. Acting as a friend he will try and take from you then refuse to "Uphold" his end of the deal.

But you have two powerful allies at this time. The ace of wands and the empress. Both seek your protection and growth. Look to them ether in your future ... or your past for the guidance you need but do not rely on them.

Ultimately its becomes your job to pick your battles and allies. Because in the end that's the difference between a clean victory and a dirty battle of attrition. But within the conflict i can see a light you have not. Perhaps love is not your goal at this time. You said you had 2 question you wanted to ask but the cards seem to have ignored your questions over love and attraction and selected a more important matter to speak to you with.

Perhaps the cards are telling you something i don't yet see? Perhaps you have a person in mind whom you find your self gravitation to? Now is a time to take value of that person. You need to step back a second. Look around you and think about who this person is, their past, present and future. Just because its the world largest diamond doesn't mean you need to try and hold onto it if the ship is sinking ... That persons value is worthless to you if their goals would sink your boat.

Tell me what this all means to you and maybe i can cast more light then i have already?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff