Welcome to Gaia! ::

What service's should i add to my shop ?

Rune Readings 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 6 ]
Oracle Readings 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Candle burning 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Spirit Meditation 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Personal Astrology casting 0.3030303030303 30.3% [ 10 ]
Water scrying 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Cute Hunter

12,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
ChiiruChan
ChiiruChan
ChiiruChan
Hi. Sam's friend dropping in to say hello. ^_^ I read cards myself. Though I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to the meanings of the cards still. I haven't been able to memorize much and sometimes I come to Sam for help when I can't figure out what I read the card means. I'd like to one day be able to do my readings without assist. I get right on readings for the most part but I get those bumps. redface
I still use a reference sit a lot more then id want to admit so don't feel bad lol

Oh okay. That's what I meant. Reference. But sometimes the reference is complicated and I get stuck and need Sam to reword things or explain a bit more.

The reason I want to do it without the assist is so that I can take them anywhere and use them at ease. No computer or smart phone or anything needed. I feel like I can also get to concentrate more on it with less rummaging through things and meditate more on the outcome. I sit there and think long after I've read cards.
If it helps i use this sit Tarot meanings
But for me its a personal feeling i get with the reading that i go with. not what I think it should read.

Thanks for the link. Usually when I read the meaning it gives examples and I can tie it to something as a matter of fact. This is set out in themes so it might give more insight on particular themed readings. ^_^

For me the picking of the cards is important too. I slide out two lines of cards and use both hands to feel through to get to a point where it feels right then pick the card. How do you do yours?
Sorry ill have to get back to you on that i need to get a bath and get some rest its already 2:58am here and i have guest over. sorry XP ill answer you asap

Okay. NP.

Benevolent Cat

Skullova

xXbubbleteaxX

You'll both need to give me more information on your questions.

Ill let you know through pm smile

Cute Hunter

12,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Skullova

I like your many eyeballed cat. :3 It's funny to see. I wonder what it would be like if the eyes were opening and closing at different times. XD

Benevolent Cat

ChiiruChan
Skullova

I like your many eyeballed cat. :3 It's funny to see. I wonder what it would be like if the eyes were opening and closing at different times. XD

It would be very trippy

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
LuciousGrace
Uhm...I purchased a reading....not too long ago...im just checking up on it..I hope im not being a bother...

I dont see a bribe trade. and as it stand im over run with orders. i simply cant take another, you'll have to wait. Im sorry.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
rainbow_sparckle

Skullova

ChiiruChan

xXbubbleteaxX

As it stands right now all orders are doing to be post pawned untill further nptice. Please end your trades with me for the time being. when i return ill contect you with your request and we can begin anew. The reason to this is that my wife is officially out of work and that leaves me with 3 day to get the house ready for the new baby and to male sure everythings in order for the time spent at the hospital.

LuciousGrace

After double checking my PM's it seems iv already sent the reading did you not get the PM ? If not ill resent it to make sure.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

#2:
Tarot

Username: ai yuki_JT
Reading Your Are Ordering: Full Moon Lunatic
Question(s) or Focus:I wanted to know my current relationship how far it will go and i wanted to know what is out there to know and see how my life is going that is all.

#1:The inquirer: present day. 7 of cups imagination, daydreams, having thoughts of fancy

#2: Past influences Page of sword insightful, perceptive intuitive, keeper of secrets

#3: Subconscious influences 6 of wands a new hero, change, metamorphosis, emerging better then before, victory

#4: Secret desires and wishes 2 of cups love, harmonious partnership, coming together

#5: Hidden forces King of cups inverted difficult to please, lack of creativity, an unscrupulous character

#6: Events yet to come The empress inverted incompetence , weakness, indecision

#7: Surrounding environment 7 of wands inverted loss, self doubt, no faith in one's own self

#8: Influences of others 8 of pentacles inverted carelessness sloppy work, laziness

#9: Spiritual forces queen of cup inverted untrustworthy, unreliable, indecision

#10: Final outcome page of cup inverted a selfish person, secretive, a liar or lazy person

Notes:
This is a really straight forward reading. One of the clearest iv ever done. I think the reading almost speaks for its self. Everything points towards a horrible and sometimes painful end result. Perhaps before you go any further with this or any other relationship you should take value of whats most worthy to you. I can not say if the man your with or a man to come is the problem to come but i can say this much. nether are worth the problems i foresee them bring with them.

sorry didn't get it until i look throw the pages e.e;
and I don't understand is this #5: Hidden forces King of cups inverted difficult to please, lack of creativity, an unscrupulous character?

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
YoshiOrJocy07
Is this shop still open?
ATM no, sorry. I just had a baby boy ( about a month ago ) so most of my free time is consumed by the lovely sounds of a ( screaming Lots and LOTS of screaming ) infant

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
YoshiOrJocy07
YoshiOrJocy07
Is this shop still open?
ATM no, sorry. I just had a baby boy ( about a month ago ) so most of my free time is consumed by the lovely sounds of a ( screaming Lots and LOTS of screaming ) infant

Aw how adorable! Congratulations, being a parent can be rewarding as well as demanding.. I wish you the best smile
Thank you. I should reopen after he hits ether the 3month mark or sleeps during the night so i can sleep ( GOD SAVE THE QUEEN PLEASE JUST GO TO SLEEP )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff