Welcome to Gaia! ::

What service's should i add to my shop ?

Rune Readings 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 6 ]
Oracle Readings 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Candle burning 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Spirit Meditation 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Personal Astrology casting 0.3030303030303 30.3% [ 10 ]
Water scrying 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
thedizzybear

xSharinax

Ai Yuki_JT

When ever your ready please send your bribe trade so i can keep track of whos orders i still need to do.
Iv begun on your request Dizzy, Im simply waiting for my payment before i can give you the in formation.

Kawaii Shoujo

Tarot

Username: rainbow_sparckle
Reading Your Are Ordering: Fate: 3-card spread
Question(s) or Focus:
Emotion's on the question:
Animal:
Number:
Tarot card:
*Other sections PMed
*Private Request
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
thedizzybear

xSharinax

Ai Yuki_JT

When ever your ready please send your bribe trade so i can keep track of whos orders i still need to do.
Iv begun on your request Dizzy, Im simply waiting for my payment before i can give you the in formation.

sent you mine heart

Feline Noob

Madame Mignon
Can I request more than one tarot reading?
Nope one per customer pure order.

Can I come back to request for another tarot set?

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Madame Mignon
Madame Mignon
Can I request more than one tarot reading?
Nope one per customer pure order.

Can I come back to request for another tarot set?
Yep

Feline Noob

Tarot

Username: Madame Mignon
Reading Your Are Ordering: Lovers
Question(s) or Focus: I'd like an idea how far our relationship will go
Emotion's on the question: interest
Animal: Loin
Number: (What does this mean?)
Tarot card:

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Madame Mignon
Tarot

Tarot card:
you'll have to wait, I'm already over run with orders as it is. I'm still waiting a replay for one request. Ill be doing my daily request today after 3 my time so in about 2 more hours.

Feline Noob

Madame Mignon
Tarot

Tarot card:
you'll have to wait, I'm already over run with orders as it is. I'm still waiting a replay for one request. Ill be doing my daily request today after 3 my time so in about 2 more hours.

It's fine, I'm just confused what do you mean by number like what's my fave number or random number, or etc.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xSharinax

Ai Yuki_JT

Well because "thedizzybear" has not responded yet im going to renege on the order and do your orders tonight so long as i get the time.

Wealthy Kitten

Tarot

Username: Lucious Grace
Reading Your Are Ordering: Full moon lunatic
Question(s) or Focus: Id like to focus on this guy I keep seeing... around lately ..tall tan olive skin (Asian) I would like to know
if ill get into a romantic relationship with him soon.
Emotion's on the question: Fastination
Animal: Fox ( Graceful creatures plus it has its own song now. Haha XD )
Number: 9
Tarot card: #6

25,000,000 mil QAQ ?

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
LuciousGrace

Tarot

Username: Lucious Grace
Reading Your Are Ordering: Full moon lunatic
Question(s) or Focus: Id like to focus on this guy I keep seeing... around lately ..tall tan olive skin (Asian) I would like to know
if ill get into a romantic relationship with him soon.
Emotion's on the question: Fastination
Animal: Fox ( Graceful creatures plus it has its own song now. Haha XD )
Number: 9
Tarot card: #6

25,000,000 mil QAQ ?
Ill hold your request but at the time being im filled and over run with Real life drama >__<

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
thedizzybear
Tarot

Username: thedizzybear
Reading Your Are Ordering: This week spread.
Question(s) or Focus: Well, I'm 38 weeks pregnant. So, that would be the focus. No specific questions, though.
Emotion's on the question: Joy.
Animal: Bear.
Number: 19.
Tarot card: Not a clue.

I felt it was more appropriate to do a 3 card spread then a week to come spread. The reason is that a week to come only gives me information on the week ahead and being a father of 1 with another on the way ( 38 weeks as of yesterday ) i felt it was better to get a more general scope of the question.

Past 7 of cups The artist
imaginiation, day dreams, having thoughts of fancy

Present Knight of cups / inverted The knight
deceptive person, falsehoods, a scam

Future 4 of sword rest
renewed vigor, a return to daily life and events, activity.

Note: I get the feeling this is your first child ( Though I'm not sure why ) And with your first child comes many joys and tribulations. Many that can linger in the air for days only to turn pungent and foul if not refreshed mentally. Its good to be happy for the new baby to come but don't allow your self to become a self victim of mental abuse if things don't go perfectly smooth every step of the way. Breath and push the thoughts of negativity away because the child is still mentally linked to you an can feel every thing you feel.

I don't foresee any physical problems to come but i do see the possibility of mental problems if they aren't nipped in the butt quickly. These mental problems are most likely many the same i personaly did battle with with the birth of my first child. Stress is your worst enemy to come and it will take shape from a lack if sleep, peace and personal freedoms.

Take my advice to heart and don't scoff at anything you may think is small or insignificant because it can blow up into an outrages monster. You picked the bear which is then native American belief system symbolized medicine and some times the mother. I also see its in your user name so i can assume it has some special meaning to you and in this case i see that meaning as being helpful towards the greater goal.

Just remember to take time to relax EVERY chance you get other wise you will over work yourself. Give the child to a friends of family member for a night when ever you can so you can regain your self, you'll need those few hours of self restoring rest to return to your job as a mother. If you can do this then in time things will return with a sense of normalcy and you'll be able to regain the life you've been forced to hold back on.

Advice: As a father my self i can give a few pointers you might want to consider

#1 NEVER keep the house quite with sleeping baby, This seems like madness i know BUT think of it like this way. We did it from day one with our daughter and we never had a problem getting her to go to sleep if we wanted to watch tv or play the radio.

#2 Don't baby the baby. Ok this sounds a lot worst then it really is BUT as soon as the baby starts trying to grab things try and make them hold the bottle as much as you can.( with help of course ) with time they will learn to hold the bottle by them selves even if they can't grab or pick other things up. With our daughter she was holding her bottle at almost 11 weeks. And at 3 months she was able to move it to her mouth and hold it with out help.

#3 Your not a bad mother to leave her in a room alone if you have to calm down. just make sure the baby's in a safe warm place where they cant squirm out of or hurt them selves. Put some music on low and relax for a while. So long the child is taken care of and safe if you feel your about to snap or are getting angry ( and trust me you will ) now is the time to take a step back and calm your self. You cant take care of a child if your to upset to take care of your self

#4 if your other half is able to, take shifts sleeping. Me and my wife did it for 2 months and it helps more then you would think.

Also is it a girl ?

Friendly Friend

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Thank you! Also, congratulations! I hope the birth of your second child goes smoothly.

This is our first. It's a boy, but that sort of came as a shock to us. We were just certain he was a girl. We had an overwhelming feeling about it, dreams, etc. Even now, I find myself going back to girl names. Yet, two ultrasounds showed that he's a boy.

The reading was really interesting, and I thank you for the advice. smile My mom told me the same about not keeping the house quiet. Apparently, they kept everything silent with my brother, and he had problems sleeping. With me, they started up the washing machine, TV, and vacuum as soon as they got me home (as advised by my mom's aunt). I never had problems getting to sleep or staying asleep.

Thank you so much for the reading and the advice. Again, congratulations! I am just about ready for this pregnancy to be over, and it's stressful being this far along (for everyone). I would imagine the two of you are just about ready for it to be over as well. I can't really imagine being pregnant with another little one around. That must be hectic.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
thedizzybear
Thank you! Also, congratulations! I hope the birth of your second child goes smoothly.

This is our first. It's a boy, but that sort of came as a shock to us. We were just certain he was a girl. We had an overwhelming feeling about it, dreams, etc. Even now, I find myself going back to girl names. Yet, two ultrasounds showed that he's a boy.

The reading was really interesting, and I thank you for the advice. smile My mom told me the same about not keeping the house quiet. Apparently, they kept everything silent with my brother, and he had problems sleeping. With me, they started up the washing machine, TV, and vacuum as soon as they got me home (as advised by my mom's aunt). I never had problems getting to sleep or staying asleep.

Thank you so much for the reading and the advice. Again, congratulations! I am just about ready for this pregnancy to be over, and it's stressful being this far along (for everyone). I would imagine the two of you are just about ready for it to be over as well. I can't really imagine being pregnant with another little one around. That must be hectic.
It gets easier with time the real problem as the brain dead retard Dr's who "Know everything" but cant fix or find the problem until 2 months later. Shes been having a lot of pains and hes was over weight 2 months ago she as is stands she cant even stand up without help. shes going in on the 30 to be induced.

Wealthy Kitten

Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi] if you are doing my reading may I have it done in
ku1zskuq:0="Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi] if you are doing my reading may I have it done in pm ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff