Welcome to Gaia! ::

What service's should i add to my shop ?

Rune Readings 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 6 ]
Oracle Readings 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Candle burning 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Spirit Meditation 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Personal Astrology casting 0.3030303030303 30.3% [ 10 ]
Water scrying 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Wheezing Saint

11,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Profexia

Tarot

Username: Profexia
Reading Your Are Ordering: Full Moon Lunatic
Question(s) or Focus: I'd like to know about my love life really, where is it heading, what should I be prepared for in the future, am I going to be lucky or will it fail, etc...
Emotion's on the question: Optimistic
Animal: Cat
Number: 14
Tarot card: Temperance

Iv linked each card to the site i used for training. Go ahead and read over the Love Category and the General before you read my reading please.

#1:The inquirer: present day. 2 of pentacles: The Gipsy
balance and harmony with effort, handling multiple situations

#2: Past influences 9 of pentacles: The wanderer and her pet
material good fortune, a wealthy and independent female, pet lover

#3: Subconscious influences Page of pentacles: The craftsmen
young student eager to learn, inventive mind

#4: Secret desires and wishes 6 of pentacles: The giver
charity, gifts, sharing one's wealth, material generosity

#5: Hidden forces Page of sword: The spy
insight, perception, intuitive, keeper of secrets

#6: Events yet to come 5 of pentacles: The fleeing women
material hardship, homelessness, poverty, a lost soul

#7: Surrounding environment 4 of pentacles: The lier and the greedy
one who is tight with money, greedy, selfishness, putting material gain over all else, a miser

#8: Influences of others Ace of wand": The mother
creativity, passionate love, birth, new life potential, good things about life begin

#9: Spiritual forces The empress: The queen
Strong female figure, Fertility, Maternal

#10: Final outcome 9 of sword: The choice to come.
anxiety, worry, stress, misery, despair

Notes: From what I'm able to gather you've had it easy for a while now. Beyond the normal everyday stress and requirements of day to day life things have gone for the most part smoothly? But it seems you have started down a road that may unbalance this life style you have grown accustomed to. Though the possibility stands that you are aware of this change and are allowing it willingly that i can not say.

Beware the Page of sword as he comes with a fault truth and seeks to spread your wealth among his own of for himself. But do not be afraid to spread it your self. Right now your card is the Gipsy ( 2 of pentacles ). Some see her as a thief and a lair but she is also a kind and understanding person. She seeks not to "steel" but to provide for those less fortunate. Though her means can be .. questionable. For you i see that someone has implanted a great number of values into you that you can use to the advantage of others and that you have honed those skills to a sharp point.
This wouldn't be a problem has the Page of sword not taken notice of your ability's. Now he seeks to exploit you for his own gain. But do not fear him for he will use lies and tricks to do this. Acting as a friend he will try and take from you then refuse to "Uphold" his end of the deal.

But you have two powerful allies at this time. The ace of wands and the empress. Both seek your protection and growth. Look to them ether in your future ... or your past for the guidance you need but do not rely on them.

Ultimately its becomes your job to pick your battles and allies. Because in the end that's the difference between a clean victory and a dirty battle of attrition. But within the conflict i can see a light you have not. Perhaps love is not your goal at this time. You said you had 2 question you wanted to ask but the cards seem to have ignored your questions over love and attraction and selected a more important matter to speak to you with.

Perhaps the cards are telling you something i don't yet see? Perhaps you have a person in mind whom you find your self gravitation to? Now is a time to take value of that person. You need to step back a second. Look around you and think about who this person is, their past, present and future. Just because its the world largest diamond doesn't mean you need to try and hold onto it if the ship is sinking ... That persons value is worthless to you if their goals would sink your boat.

Tell me what this all means to you and maybe i can cast more light then i have already?
oh my gosh some of these readings are so on point its scary, especially your note. gonk
the last part of your note is spot on actually like wow. i do actually have a person in my mind, they've recently came back to my mind actually and started to consume my thoughts. everytime they come back (a family friend comes to visit) all the memories and past roll back with them and before they come i'd be dandy and fine but when they come back ii feel like im battling something, like a lost battle somehow, i'd try to ignore them, not give them my attention because they've taken enough attention from me, yet i still fall for the same trap every time and it brings be down with it. now about them, ive known them for quite a bit actually, 5-6 years too. now before i was attracted to that person we were normal friends, but then all of a sudden i had this weird attraction to them (in a romance way) and since then things have been going wrong for me, because i would get nervous around them and even get jealous when i see them having fun or enjoying their times with someone else, get sad and mad when they ignore me, etc. and i've been negative about it too. the reason why i haven't approached them is because they're taken and they're straight, so i cant risk my approach to ruin what i have with them now, and with all honesty i actually want it to end, like i want to let go of them and like stop looking at them that way, because everytime i see that person, my heart aches. because well, they're the first ever person i actually like, fell for, fell for hard too. i used to see them as a perfect creature of nature and his personality is perfect and yeah basically what you said, a diamond, but they were sinking my ship holding onto them so i want to let go and i can get my ship back up and sailing. and im trying to let go but im having difficulties but im getting there. 4laugh so them being on my mind gets me all agitated and i get mixed signals and that usually gets me distracted a lot, makes me stop thinking right and get stuck in a hole on the road im walking in.
Tarot

Username: ai yuki_JT
Question(s) or Focus:I wanted to know my current relationship how far it will go and i wanted to know what is out there to know and see how my life is going that is all.
Emotion's on the question: Interest
Animal:Rabbit ( because i always adore them o3o) or butterfly (because I feel close to one when ever i think about myself not the meaning though )
Number:9
Tarot card:

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ai Yuki_JT
Tarot

Question(s) or Focus:I wanted to know my current relationship how far it will go and i wanted to know what is out there to know and see how my life is going that is all.
Animal:Rabbit ( because i always adore them o3o) or butterfly (because I feel close to one when ever i think about myself not the meaning though )
Tarot card:
You have slot #2 ill get to your order tomorrow night.
Ai Yuki_JT
Tarot

Tarot card:
You have slot #2 ill get to your order tomorrow night.

thank you ^^

Friendly Friend

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Tarot

Username: thedizzybear
Reading Your Are Ordering: This week spread.
Question(s) or Focus: Well, I'm 38 weeks pregnant. So, that would be the focus. No specific questions, though.
Emotion's on the question: Joy.
Animal: Bear.
Number: 19.
Tarot card: Not a clue.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Profexia

Profexia

Tarot

Question(s) or Focus: I'd like to know about my love life really, where is it heading, what should I be prepared for in the future, am I going to be lucky or will it fail, etc...

Iv linked each card to the site i used for training. Go ahead and read over the Love Category and the General before you read my reading please.

one who is tight with money, greedy, selfishness, putting material gain over all else, a miser

creativity, passionate love, birth, new life potential, good things about life begin

Notes: From what I'm able to gather you've had it easy for a while now. Beyond the normal everyday stress and requirements of day to day life things have gone for the most part smoothly? But it seems you have started down a road that may unbalance this life style you have grown accustomed to. Though the possibility stands that you are aware of this change and are allowing it willingly that i can not say.

Beware the Page of sword as he comes with a fault truth and seeks to spread your wealth among his own of for himself. But do not be afraid to spread it your self. Right now your card is the Gipsy ( 2 of pentacles ). Some see her as a thief and a lair but she is also a kind and understanding person. She seeks not to "steel" but to provide for those less fortunate. Though her means can be .. questionable. For you i see that someone has implanted a great number of values into you that you can use to the advantage of others and that you have honed those skills to a sharp point.
This wouldn't be a problem has the Page of sword not taken notice of your ability's. Now he seeks to exploit you for his own gain. But do not fear him for he will use lies and tricks to do this. Acting as a friend he will try and take from you then refuse to "Uphold" his end of the deal.

But you have two powerful allies at this time. The ace of wands and the empress. Both seek your protection and growth. Look to them ether in your future ... or your past for the guidance you need but do not rely on them.

Ultimately its becomes your job to pick your battles and allies. Because in the end that's the difference between a clean victory and a dirty battle of attrition. But within the conflict i can see a light you have not. Perhaps love is not your goal at this time. You said you had 2 question you wanted to ask but the cards seem to have ignored your questions over love and attraction and selected a more important matter to speak to you with.

Perhaps the cards are telling you something i don't yet see? Perhaps you have a person in mind whom you find your self gravitation to? Now is a time to take value of that person. You need to step back a second. Look around you and think about who this person is, their past, present and future. Just because its the world largest diamond doesn't mean you need to try and hold onto it if the ship is sinking ... That persons value is worthless to you if their goals would sink your boat.

Tell me what this all means to you and maybe i can cast more light then i have already?

oh my gosh some of these readings are so on point its scary, especially your note. gonk
the last part of your note is spot on actually like wow. i do actually have a person in my mind, they've recently came back to my mind actually and started to consume my thoughts. everytime they come back (a family friend comes to visit) all the memories and past roll back with them and before they come i'd be dandy and fine but when they come back ii feel like im battling something, like a lost battle somehow, i'd try to ignore them, not give them my attention because they've taken enough attention from me, yet i still fall for the same trap every time and it brings be down with it. now about them, ive known them for quite a bit actually, 5-6 years too. now before i was attracted to that person we were normal friends, but then all of a sudden i had this weird attraction to them (in a romance way) and since then things have been going wrong for me, because i would get nervous around them and even get jealous when i see them having fun or enjoying their times with someone else, get sad and mad when they ignore me, etc. and i've been negative about it too. the reason why i haven't approached them is because they're taken and they're straight, so i cant risk my approach to ruin what i have with them now, and with all honesty i actually want it to end, like i want to let go of them and like stop looking at them that way, because everytime i see that person, my heart aches. because well, they're the first ever person i actually like, fell for, fell for hard too. i used to see them as a perfect creature of nature and his personality is perfect and yeah basically what you said, a diamond, but they were sinking my ship holding onto them so i want to let go and i can get my ship back up and sailing. and im trying to let go but im having difficulties but im getting there. 4laugh so them being on my mind gets me all agitated and i get mixed signals and that usually gets me distracted a lot, makes me stop thinking right and get stuck in a hole on the road im walking in.

Sorry i haven't replayed sooner life got in the way for a while lol
Its seems to me you ether take the risk and let them at the very least know how you feel allowing them to know you dont want to push your feelings onto someone who maybe not return then in kind or you take a step back and rethink your attraction to this person and what sparked it

Wheezing Saint

11,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
Profexia

Profexia

Tarot

Its seems to me you ether take the risk and let them at the very least know how you feel allowing them to know you dont want to push your feelings onto someone who maybe not return then in kind or you take a step back and rethink your attraction to this person and what sparked it
i dont think if i risked it it will change anything because i know him more than anyone so, i guess i gotta take a step back 4laugh but im starting to get over him really so i wont risk it now, ill just move on and let go, easy as that 3nodding
i'll finish up the trade now! thanks for this! helped me a lot, and you can post it in the thing you have on the front page of your shop if ya want whee since it was pretty accurate, and ill make sure to request some more when you're free and done with reading for others! emotion_kirakira

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
If there are no objections from ether
Ai Yuki_JT

OR
xSharinax

Id like to do your reading tonight ..
thedizzybear

Tarot

Question(s) or Focus: Well, I'm 38 weeks pregnant. So, that would be the focus. No specific questions, though.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Profexia
Profexia

Profexia

Tarot

i dont think if i risked it it will change anything because i know him more than anyone so, i guess i gotta take a step back 4laugh but im starting to get over him really so i wont risk it now, ill just move on and let go, easy as that 3nodding
i'll finish up the trade now! thanks for this! helped me a lot, and you can post it in the thing you have on the front page of your shop if ya want whee since it was pretty accurate, and ill make sure to request some more when you're free and done with reading for others! emotion_kirakira

Ok thank you. If you need any advice Im always here ^__^ Short of gaia shutting down im on weekly if not daily.
Ai Yuki_JT

OR
xSharinax

thedizzybear

Tarot

what do you mean ? Sorry I don't understand D=

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ai Yuki_JT
Ai Yuki_JT

OR
xSharinax

thedizzybear

Tarot

I wanted to go ahead and do "thedizzybear"'s reading tonight rather then wait until after i did yours and xSharinax
Ai Yuki_JT
Ai Yuki_JT

OR
xSharinax

thedizzybear

Tarot

I wanted to go ahead and do "thedizzybear"'s reading tonight rather then wait until after i did yours and xSharinax
oh sure thing ;3 when ever you feel is right to read take your time
Ai Yuki_JT

OR
xSharinax

thedizzybear

Tarot

sure np prob heart

Feline Noob

Can I request more than one tarot reading?

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Madame Mignon
Can I request more than one tarot reading?
Nope one per customer pure order.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces