Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join and stay with us as long as this thread is alive?

Yes 0.39583333333333 39.6% [ 57 ]
No 0.076388888888889 7.6% [ 11 ]
Maybe 0.15972222222222 16.0% [ 23 ]
I'll join, but only until it slows down 0.034722222222222 3.5% [ 5 ]
AVADA KEDAVRA!! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 163 164 165 > >> >>> »|

User Image

The Brave LittleToaster!
Wait That Isn't Right...

How About The Big Bad *woof*
Heh Never Mind ...

User Image
User Image Aaron tried to say the spell through his clenched teeth. He was not about to drop his wand. "Arania exuma." Unfortunately, barking the spell didn't work. Figures. His only hope was to keep running. The spell went over his head. He turned back to see more spiders. What the bloody hell? This was just crazy.

When Aaron wasn't paying attention, Dahlia started to lift him onto to the back of the hippogriff. Oh hell. Not good! His back feet clawed a bit at the hippogriff as he struggled to get on faster. This was not the best idea. Dahlia held him as they darted off. He had to admit the hippogriff was faster, but he so wanted to be on the ground. Ugh. He wished he had hands at the very least, but changing into a naked 7th year Gryffindor was not a good idea either. Ugh again.

They escaped. By some miracle or another. Aaron started to squirm. Oh he wanted down. When Sophie appeared, Aaron stopped moving. Face to face with the clearly unhappy girl, Aaron returned the favor. He snarled right back. If she wanted to play, oh he could play. Aaron knew this school well and now he had a get out of jail free card.

Aaron scrambled until he finally made it off the freaking hippogriff. He adjusted his grip on his wand, as he watched Hagrid. Sophie went to join him, turning into a spider herself. Creepy girl. He looked to Dahlia again. Now if only he could say "stay." He needed to get away, change, and summon up some clothes to walk back inside. And so Day 1 was more exciting than it should have been.

User ImageCurrent Location: the edge of the Forbidden Forest > running deeper into the forest
Doing: a dangerous encounter
With: Dahlia and Sophie
User Image
Dahlia Belle Longbottom

lI'm through acceptingl { limits } lcause someone says their sol xxxxx

Dahlia rolled her eyes at Sophie. She knew the forest well, spending all of her free time in there. She sighed then looked at the dog who was beside her. "Well I hope she gets hurt some day. It's alright that's she's watching out for us, but it's to a point. We made safely out of there. Well I don't want to be here when Hagrid gets back. You can come with me to my room if you want, Dog. I'm going to bed before my father finds out and skins me alive," She said scratching behind his ear gently then walked towards the castle. She wished she could have stayed longer in the forest just for the excitement of a night walk. She shrugged her shoulders, there would be other days. She hoped that Sophie wouldn't be around to rat her out again. She shook her head and kept walking away from Hagrid's hut.

The first day was so exciting up until then. She wished that she hadn't run into Sophie knowing this would be the outcome. She sighed and started thinking about the Ravenclaw admirer she had. She sighed and reached into her cloak pocket for her wand making sure it was still there. "I will find out that boy's name," She looked behind her to see if the dog was following her or not.

Some things I cannot change until I try, I'll never know!xxxxxxxxxx

{ObnoxiousOboeCadenza;;Edited Getting kinda tired. I might go to bed soon. }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
Now Dark Inside

User Image
And Forever Womanizer

User Image
Sam grinned at her wink. Gryffindor. Now that was a flavor he hadn't tried in a while. She must be interested to give a wink rather than a glare. His eyes followed her to her table. He wondered if he could twist a good little Gryffindor. Perhaps he should try.

Out the door Sam went. He would deal with her later. For now, he truly did need to study. No, not to be a good little boy. He needed to set things into motion. He had a lot to do and not a lot to work with. He sighed as he headed to the library. He doubted he would get sleep anytime soon.

With:Delilah > alone
Doing: going to study while taking a moment to flirt with a pretty Gryffindor > working on a project
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Pandora seemed to be hanging off Georgia's every last word. Why was that? Could it be that she, like everybody else, had a crush on Sam. Of course she did. Everybody did. It was some sort of law at this school. You had to be attracted to him, if only for a little while. And most girls took that seriously. They fell completely head over heels. Almost to the point of stalking, as Georgia had seen in a couple of Gryffindor girls the previous year. It was pathetic. And yet.....she was just as pathetic for liking him too.

She looked away finally as he left, but not after grinning and giving him a wink in return. She knew full well she was setting herself up for some kind of disaster, but the temptation was just too much. As long as he was flirting, she would be flirting back. End of story. She smiled at Pandora, not offering up a comment to her thoughts on Sam. Knowing that she had a little competition for his feelings, for being noticed by him, it wasn't a good one. So she held her tongue, as not to drive off the only good friend she was likely to have at this school.

She grinned when the subject moved to Scorpius. Who knew the girl had been harboring a crush on two guys? Clearly not Georgia, until now. Personally, she felt nothing for him. He was just the son of her father's good friend. The two weren't even friends, as far as Georgia could tell. But again, she was terrible at this normal, socializing thing.

"He's like a cousin or something." Georgia said, with a sigh of laughter, "I would say brother, but that implies a closeness. We were never close, though our fathers are. We were forced together a lot when they would visit, but they left us to our own devices and we pretty much ignored each other." Oh childhood. It was true that they had met a few times every year growing up, but that really was it. Georgia thought herself too good for him, and Scorpius obviously thought the same. The two barely spoke, and always lied about playing nicely together. Nowadays, they only spoke if they had to, and gave up on the playing nicely lie. They saw through it anyways. Smart parents.

"My actual opinion of him? Indifferent. We've kinda been ignoring one another for so long, its hard to form an opinion."She shrugged and pushed her plate away from her. The cheesecake she had been munching on, wasn't a great as it looked. Besides she was getting tired. It had been a long train ride, and it was likely well past midnight by now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

--If One Day You Wake Up.--
--And Find That You're Missing Me.--

Her jaw hit the floor when she saw the badge. She had to admit she was jealous. She had bene hoping to get the captain spot. when the old guy finished his time at Hogwarts the previous year. She was just a fifth year though. Perhaps she would get her chance next year, when he too finished at the school.

"You got captain? Well I guess that improves my chances of making the team again." She said it mostly as a joke, but it held some truth. She never knew who was going to be in that position, and a few years back, the entire Ravenclaw team got tossed to the curb. Only a few of them made it back on, and from there on out everyone was nervous that it would happen to them next. With Grayson though, Alice had a new found sense of security about it.

"My simmer was the usual. France, Russia, Australia. Never more than a week at home." She sighed at that. She loved traveling, but she wondered sometimes if it was all worth it. Surely this castle was more her home than the family's house at this point. Her parents probably supposed it would give them a bigger sense of togetherness, having all these vacation memories together. Dahlia just wanted to stay home and be a normal kid, and Alice would have preferred a camping trip every now and then, instead of the usual tour of the globe. But it did give them something to talk about constantly, and that was always a plus.

"So. Any chance you need a sort of, co-captain? Cause I would be up for the job if you did, just saying." She grinned, changing the topic. They could get into her fabulous adventures later, right now, quidditch was on the brain.

User Image

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
Proud to be a Slytherin

MalfoyScorpius yawned as he rolled out of bed. Literally. Hitting the floor with a 'thunk', he grunted and pushed himself to his feet. Looking around for a moment, he realized that it was before dawn and that he was the only 6th year male that was awake in the dungeons. Grabbing some clothes, robes and shoes, he fixed his PJs pants which had turned in the middle of the night and headed out of the dormatory to the common room. No one was awake luckily. Feeling one of his ears, he realized that they were pointy and that his teeth were starting to change. He sighed, hating it when this happened when he first woke up. It felt great to be on all fours again and he knew that he needed to get outside. Unknowingly knowing what Aaron went through, he exited the common room and headed along the corridor, listening carefully for Filch or Mrs. Norris, the stupid cat. Wand in hand, he lit the end and continued on.

MalfoyAfter a little while, the Great Hall came into view and he carefully peered inside. Seeing a few House Elves rushing around, cleaning up the hall before the students or teachers woke up, they were too busy to see a student run past the door as silently as his bare feet could he rushed out the door towards the grounds. Looking up at the moon as it faded from view in the coming light, Scorpius swore and took off as fast as he could towards the Forbidden Forest. Getting to the edge in no time, he chose a specific tree and put his clothes there under a leave covered board that he had put there a long time ago to hide things. Pulling off his pants, he tucked them away quickly and put on the bracelet that he had hidden where his clothes now were. Cliping his wand into it, he changed for, the feeling of a muzzle, four legs, tail and good eyesight just made him howl with glee.

User ImageOut Of Control ;; Just to clarify, it's before dawn, though not by much. Just so that people understand what I'm saying. Just trying to keep this moving a little.... Sorry if I'm not doing a good job.
User Image
____________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

He offered a smile when she spoke about her summer. Nothing mean. Just kindness. It had to be hard, always travelling like that. Every time he heard anything of a Longbottom summer vacation, it was abroad. What he wouldn't give to go half the places they had been, but even spending so much time away from home might kill him.

"You were never going to be cut from the team Alice. I don't believe in breaking up a system that works. Though we do still need to hold tryouts. We lost a few people from last year. Graduates." He shrugged and stood from the table, noticing that the feast was winding down,and they were being ushered off to bed. The first years were all being rounded up by fifth year prefects to be lead off to their dormitories. "We should probably head off to bed now. But we can talk about this co-captain idea of yours tomorrow."

The next morning, he awoke rather early. The memory of his latest dream was still floating peacefully around in his brain. He had to lay staring at the yellow hangings around his bed for a while, before it completely left his mind. By that time, he no longer knew what the dream had been about. It had been happy though. Serene even.

He left his bed reluctantly, and with a long annoyed groan. It seemed he was the first up for the time being. That was fine with him. He wasn't much of a morning conversationalist. The less he had to talk right then, the better. He got dressed in silence, pausing to stop an orange tabby cat from making off with one of his roommates watches. Alice's cat. Charlie? Whatever the little furball was called, he was scooped up, and taken out to the common room.

Grayson sat in one of the armchairs by the fireplace, the fire within having long died out. He wasn't even sure what time it was. Before dawn was his guess, as nobody else was even thinking of waking. He was content with waiting in the common room though, for someone to come down, and possibly accompany him to breakfast.
User Image
Dahlia Belle Longbottom

lI'm through acceptingl { limits } lcause someone says their sol xxxxx

Dahlia had gone back inside leaving the dog outside. When she had walked by the greenhouses, her father was waiting with his arms crossed. She knew he wasn't happy and received a scolding from him. "Dahlia, it's not even the first day of school and you're causing problems. I swear if your mum was here she'd have your head or rather yet she would be making fun of us. Go on up to bed. I'll see you in class. I expect you here on time. No side tracks. Please don't embarrass yourself by getting lost," He told her sternly. Her eyes had been focused on him. She was getting too tired for revenge on Sophie, she soon forgot about it. She had spaced out during the last few sentences. She hugged her father good night then went to the Hufflepuff common room.

The next morning, Dahlia had opened her eyes slowly, but was greeted by dim light. She turned over to be back in the darkness. She yawned and shut her eyes for a few minutes before she couldn't fall asleep again. She sat up and rubbed her eyes then yawned. "Fun, first day of classes and I have to spend this morning hearing about water plants from Dad, oh well. At least he enjoys what he's doing," She thought to herself. She got out of bed and grabbed her robes and all the things necessary for her outfit. She walked quietly out of the dormitory and went into the bathroom. She showered and changed into her Hufflepuff robes. She walked back into the common room after dealing with the barrels. She saw Grayson sitting at the fire. She went into the girls' dormitory and placed her things on her bed. She grabbed her books then sat on her bed. "It's too early," She thought to herself. She grabbed her brush and started to brush through her chocolate brown locks. The Ravenclaw boy who she kept making glances at started to fill the back of her mind. She sighed. "Today, I will get to know that boy," She thought to herself. She picked up her books and fixed her robes. She went into the common room and sat in a chair next to Grayson. "Morning," She said quietly, her voice not wanting to wake up with her.

Some things I cannot change until I try, I'll never know!xxxxxxxxxx

{ObnoxiousOboeCadenza;; }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

The Brave LittleToaster!
Wait That Isn't Right...

How About The Big Bad *woof*
Heh Never Mind ...

User Image
User Image Aaron followed after Dehlia until she reached her father's green house. Then she was on her own. He rubbed against her once again before backing away into the darkness. He looked back towards the forest. What did he do about Sophie? Play dumb until he was forced to admit the truth? Yep.

Aaron went around the corner and changed back into his human form. Naked. He sighed, really wishing there was something he could do about it. "Accio clothes." He grumbled as quietly as he could. The torn clothes returned to him. They really were shredded. Thankfully, magic could fix anything. "Reparo." He muttered. The clothes wove themselves back together with a little pop. He looked around to make sure no one heard. Then he quickly put on the clothes.

Aaron moved around the green house and started for the castle like nothing had happened. He headed up to Gryffindor tower, nearly forgetting the password at the fat lady. Then up to his room. For a moment, Aaron admired his Head Boy pin. He wondered again how and why. No matter he pulled out a parchment and sat to work enchanting it. He had his Hogwarts a History out beside him. It had a prefect map of the school. It would be a starting point.

-----

Aaron wasn't sure when he fell asleep. He set up as he heard the howl. It wasn't a wolf, no it was a dog. He had seen many puppies this year, but this was the sound of a full grown dog. He looked around his dorm to see the fool he shared it with hadn't come to bed. Well, he would have the walk of shame early in the semester. Aaron looked out the window and down to the forest. Was it too much to hope that another was like him? Someone to teach him that wasn't a teacher or someone who could get him into a lot of trouble. Without much though, Aaron howled back, sounding like a true husky even in human form. He smiled. Maybe something good could come yet from this year.

Aaron stretched then headed down to the bathrooms. Aaron bathed, brushed his teeth, shaved around his goatee, and brushed his long hair. He dressed in less wrinkled clothes and added the finishing touch Head Boy badge.

After the bath, Aaron headed down to the Gryffindor table. He was one of the first to arrive in the Great Hall, even before some of the teachers. Not a bad thing, he was starving. Not to mention he was nervous about meeting with Sophie, but he had the map. It would be his alibi if she pushed about the dog. He sat and loaded up his plate with pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and toast. It looked like enough for 3 to eat. He began to stuff his face as he waited for Sophie to show.

User ImageCurrent Location: Gryffindor Table
Doing: eating like a pig
With: alone so far
I'm Not Some Cry Baby!
I'm Just Over Emotional Alot...
User Image
But Don't Count Me Out!
I'll Surprise You All Yet...

User Image User Image Felix and Pollux had been practicing for a while, before that was suddenly ended with a bludger to the face and a trip to the hospital wing. Luckily, it was an easy fix for the nurse, though she did complain about Felix being injured so early in the year. Felix knew it was an accident, besides all was easily fixed. After a long soaking bath, Felix headed for bed.

><><><><><><><><><><><

The next morning, Felix woke to Snickers jumping on his chest. Felix laughed a little, but was forced to get up. He gave Snickers a treat and changed into his robes. Then he headed out to the common room. It seemed a few others were awake now. He waved to them shyly then headed down to the Great Hall, slowly so as not to be the first to arrive all alone. Still, he wasn't gonna wake Pollux to come with him. Pollux wasn't a morning person. The thought made Felix smile a little.

Felix Location: Hufflepuff Table
Snickers Location:Hufflepuff Table (( following Felix ))
Doing: walking slowly
With: Snickers

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
Proud to be a Slytherin

MalfoyScorpius heard the sound of a howl and his fur stuck up on his back, from the back of his head down to his tail. Another dog? he questioned to himself. Was there another Animagus somewhere near Hogwarts? Scorpius doubted that there was one in the school other then the known, aka, McGonagall. That's why you always had to be careful if you saw a cat with strange markings at all, whether around the eyes like McGonagall or otherwise.

MalfoyScorpius looked towards the sky and realized that breakfast in the Great Hall would be starting soon and he was still deep in the Forbidden Forest. Turning tail, he took off towards the edge of the forest where his clothes were hidden. Skidding to a stop, he howled again to see if the other dog would answer before he changed, opened the hidden box, slipped on his clothes and shoes and took a deep breath, glad to be back in his human form. Cleaning his hands, he took the bracelet off of his wrist, unclipped his wand and slipped it into his pocket. Putting the bracelet into the box, he put on the padlock and tapped it with his wand. It was a special lock his father had bought for his trunk, but Scorpius didn't lock that most of the time. This lock was a lock that only the Malfoy family could unlock with their wands. There was no key hole, and the Unlock Charm wouldn't work. Standing up, he fixed his robes and hair and headed up towards the school for breakfast.

User ImageOut Of Control ;; None
User Image

User Image
Now Dark Inside

User Image
And Forever Womanizer

User Image
Sam had worked through the night. He woke with a sudden start. He moved to rub his face, but flinched at the pain in his left arm. Alone in the "off limits" section of the library, he had been able to work undisturbed. Hidden away as he was, he had been working a spell throughout the night. Even the librarian had forgotten he was here it would seem. Still, as he looked at his arm, it would appear he had finally gotten it right. Amazing.

Sam jotted down some notes, little more than a few letters and numbers in no real order. Only he knew the secrets of what he had discovered. He returned to his room in the dungeons, passing Scorpius on his way out. He figured it odd, but if the other wouldn't mention him coming back so early then Sam wouldn't mention him leaving so early. Now he headed to his room. The first thing he did was bind his arm. It was swollen and slightly bruised from the abuse he had done to it the night before. Though he was talented, medicine and healing was not something he had bothered to learn. No matter, a little pain would not slow him down.

Sam took a bath, careful of his arm. Once he was clean he returned to the common room. His mind was racing as he started the fire in the common room once more. He wondered what when his time to move should be. As he thought, he rubbed his left arm absently. It was still in pain, despite his willingness to admit such a thing.

With: alone
Doing: working on a project

3,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
LittleSpacer Middle Spacer
LittleSpacer Middle Spacer
User Image

E L L I i N A R C I S S A i L E S T R A N G E

| o u t f i t | r a v e n c l a w | s i x t h - y e a r |

A small, raven haird girl awoke to the sun shining brightly into the Ravenclaw dormitories. Growling Ellireyanna pulled herself out of her bed and got dressed for the day, her style over the summer had become something that was a little more look at me, than her personality was. As she made her way down to the great hall she wondered if she would be greeted by anyone or just treated as, that girl. She hated with such a passion the rumors that had been flung around her six years at Hogwarts.

Because of Elli's last name it was rumored that her father was Voldemort and her mother was Bellatrix Lestrange, something that she herself couldn't deny, but she also couldn't comfirm. She had been raised in an orphanage, abandoned by a mother who didn't want her or couldn't keep her, and the rumors of her ancestry didn't help her get over her past. Sitting down she buttered herself some toast and wished desperately that her iPod would work at Hogwarts.

User Image

One Odd Cookie | text text text text text

3,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

We D R I N K and we F I G H T and we L O V E just B E C A U S E
We are N U M B were on the R U N and you're N E V E R gonna chase us D O W N

WEAREYOUNG!!

| g r y f f i n d o r | s e v e n t h - y e a r | o u t f i t |

Michael Arthur Eli Lupin stood in the middle of the quidditch pitch with his broom between his legs and nothing but excitement over what would come of his last and final year at Hogwarts. He couldn't be upset, he couldn't be nervous, not with so much oppritunity, and so many attractive girls he'd yet to have his turn with. Mikey kicked off the ground and flew around the pitch a couple times over eager for practices to start.

An hour later, Michael decided he'd better go into the great hall and get some food. As he entered he saw Elli a raven-haired girl but a year younger than him, alone as always. He didn't mind her, in fact she'd never given him or anyone else a reason to dislike her, but she'd also never wowed him either. "Well hello there Elli, you look mighty good this year!" he said with a wink before heading to the Gryffandor table and awaiting fellow red and gold patrons.

User ImageOnly Outrageous Chimpanzees |

3,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

tab tab tab tab | o u t f i t |
tab tab tab tab | h u f f l e p u f f |
tab tab tab tab | s e v e n t h - y e a r |
tab tab tab tab | f l i r t a t i o u s |

User Image

on my KNEES or on all FOURS from UNDERNEATH

HEARMEROAR tab tab WHAT THE FLUCK IS LADYLIKE

CANDISE entered the great hall with her heels clicking and her mind set on making her last year at Hogwarts the most memorable year of them all. For the first day she'd settled on a very sexy plum outfit, but was sure that she'd eventually have to put on her robes, the only thing in her closet that was plain, boring, and the exact opposite of sexy. As she eased herself down at the Hufflepuff table she wondered when her sisters would get out of bed, she hadn't seen them since they got on the train, then again, maybe it wasn't all that bad of a thing.

Grabbing herself a scone and some honeybutter, Candi eyed the people already in the great hall, Michael Lupin, yummy, but he'd be all in good time, then again it wouldn't take any effort with him. Then she started looking around for Sam! They'd barely spoken, but Candi had decided that he was to get a little something sweet from her this year. Then Candise noticed Felix, a fellow Hufflepuff. She gave him a sexy and sweet smile before taking a bite of her scone. Once finished chewing she grinned at him. "And how was your summer Felix?" she asked the dark haired boy before taking another bite.

User ImageOutrageously Original Comments | blah blah blah, think you'll be gettin this, nah nah nah!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff