Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join and stay with us as long as this thread is alive?

Yes 0.39583333333333 39.6% [ 57 ]
No 0.076388888888889 7.6% [ 11 ]
Maybe 0.15972222222222 16.0% [ 23 ]
I'll join, but only until it slows down 0.034722222222222 3.5% [ 5 ]
AVADA KEDAVRA!! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 163 164 165 > >> >>> »|

3,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image

ICANDOANYTHINGANYTHINGANYTHINGANYTHINGIWANT
tab tab tab tab A N Y T H I N G | A N Y T H I N G | A N Y T H I N G | IWANT
it's GOLDENNOW why would i SLOWDOWN

Despite the fact that cancer wasn't funny, Albus couldn't help but laugh. "And then you'll have to explain to your father why you were smoking with a Potter and trust me, that would be worse than explaining that you're dating me, he'd think we'd been doing, very naughty things." he joked as he walked over to her and gave her yet another kiss, this one smokey.

"You know you'er so beautiful. You're much prettier than the other girls we go to school with." it was an offhand compliment, not so direct that he felt like a mushy pansy, but not so indirect that she had no idea what he was getting at. He placed a hand on her cheek again and put out his cigarette swiftly before placing his lips almost furiously against hers, forcefully kissing her, yet it was still tender and loving. Albus couldn't help but feel like he was trying to transfer his feelings for her through his lips, in a single kiss he wanted to relay everything to her, and yet he knew that a kiss could never do it.

User ImageOnly Outrageously Cunning ||

RCCaughtem's Queen

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image
" I WILL DANCE WITH THE DEVIL IF I HAVE TO!
tab tab tab I WON'T LOOK HIM IN THE EYE!
tab tab tab tab tab tab I WILL DANCEWITHTHEDEVIL ONE NIGHT"

ZOEY left the Great hall knowing full well that if Sam wanted to talk to her, he’d find her one way or another. She left hearing talks about a party. She ignored it. She rather there be a party and never be invited than to be invited to one. She found that when almost everyone was distracted, it was a perfect time to practice her violin.

As Zoey wandered the halls, she couldn’t help but change the tune she was humming. She felt a bit cheerier than she did in the Great Hall. If it wasn’t for the fact that one of the professors scolded her for not eating properly last year, she’d rather avoid it all together. She didn’t like the fact that Slytherin’s couldn’t let old flames die. She didn’t say anything either. She didn’t think anyone knew of her being probably the only Slytherin that would rather fight for the Aurors. She had her secrets, but she’d rather keep ‘em that way.

She decided to go to the owlery and check up on her mischievous owl. It was probably because of him that Sam even talked to her that morning. It still bugged her. She didn’t let slip that she could see a glimmer of darkness when she saw him. That was mainly because she always thought, and still does actually, that it was just her imagination. Still, as hot as he was, she wanted to keep the relationship platonic as much as possible. As she walked in she saw her owl sitting towards the door as if expecting her. She went over to him and petted him gently. “This year is going to suck Jareth, I know it.” The owl hooted softly as if understanding. Zoey wished she had a cat but like the one her mother has, it would probably follow her everywhere and this included classes. She then noticed a note stuck to the owl’s leg.

“Huh, looks like mother actually found time to write me this year” Her mother had a series of novella’s published but wouldn’t specify which series it was. Either way, she was busy writing throughout the year to even bother with letters. She sat down and read it. “Huh, she wants me home for Christmas this year. That’s odd. She never cared about me going home for Christmas.” She thought back to her third year when she sat in the library as everyone headed to the train and said good bye in the great hall. She didn’t know which, but it was probably a younger Weasly kid who didn’t know what house she was in at the time. They had found her reading one of Den of Shadows books and asked why she was there all alone. ‘”My mother doesn’t care if my sister and I come home for the holidays. So my sister and I agreed to stay at our schools unless the other wants to go home.”’
                        She didn’t think the kid understood but they seemed to. It’s such a blur at this point.

“I’d better go. You behave. Next time you misbehave like that and grab a guy’s attention you’re going home with a note to mum telling her to make you quit trying to hook me up so to speak.” The owl snickered. Weather it was his goal or not was not truly of her concern.

User ImageOOC|||

Fashionable Streaker

User Image

Delilah smiled at Micheal's offer and was about it answer when Sam came over to invited her the same way. She blushed two boys both asking for a date with her. She was enticed by the rose but she couldn't just hurt Micheal's feelings as well. She stood up as she stuck a piece of toast in her mouth. "Oh boys, I am truly thankful but I may just go to the party be myself and dance with the both of you." She said as she turned and walked out of the Great Hall. Hips swishing. A grin played a little tune on her lips.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

3,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

We D R I N K and we F I G H T and we L O V E just B E C A U S E
We are N U M B were on the R U N and you're N E V E R gonna chase us D O W N

WEAREYOUNG!!

| g r y f f i n d o r | s e v e n t h - y e a r | o u t f i t |

Michael waited for Delilah to be out of view before he rounded on sam. "I hate to break it to you Sam, but this party is by invitation only...and Slytherins were not invited! Especially the creepiest of all their creepies." Michael desperatly wanted to punch the boy, or at the very least curse him, but naturally it was only the first day and that meant he wasn't gonna get any detentions.

"And in case you're to idiotic to realize what that means, you're not invited, and stay away from Delilah you creep!" At this point Michael was directly against Sam and attempting to be intimidating though he himself knew that he was a little to small to be actually intimidating.

User ImageOnly Outrageous Chimpanzees |

II_Cr0w_II's Waifu

OG Comrade

10,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Gender Swap 100
spacer

spacer spacer User Image

Joel Theodore Madden
                                                                                      ❝ I could watch you for a lifetime. You’re my favorite movie.
                                                                                      A thousand endings, you mean everything to me. ❞

x
                  x
                  x
                  x
                  User Image
                                                          Joel smiled and refrained from laughing slightly at her question, afterall he was trying his hardest not to be sarcastic as he usually was, "Nope, to be honest, I should though, I feel like I'm going to need to study a hell of a lot more than last year, and weren't we in charms together?" He sat down across from her and picked up one of the books, reading it's title and flicking through a few pages, tons of love spells, charms, and potions were listed inside with their purposes, effects and about. "I'm sure you don't need to study any of these, you're much to pretty to have to resort to like casting a spell, besides don't they have like horrible after-effects?," he smiled while reading one particular hex that could be placed on any paper or card, and was fascinated by it.

spacer

Ordinary Orange Cats: yum_puddi

3,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
LittleSpacer Middle Spacer
User Image

E L L I i N A R C I S S A i L E S T R A N G E

| o u t f i t | r a v e n c l a w | s i x t h - y e a r |

When Joel said he probably needed to spend more time in the library she laughed a sort of musical laugh. Most Slytherins probably did need to spend more time in the library, then again more Ravenclaws probably needed to spend less time. Then he mentioned Charms class. "Yeah, I think it was charms." she responded and then she heard him comment on the love potions she'd been reading about and for a second she felt a bright red blush coming forth. "You're much to pretty to have to resort to casting a spell."

Naturally she noticed the comment on how she was pretty. 'It doesn't matter how pretty you are if everyone thinks your father is a psycho who wanted to rule the wizarding world, and if you're too quiet to talk to them!' she thought to herself before speaking out loud. "It's for a potions essay, to be honest, me and magic have a complicated relationship. I don't really use it for anything other than classes. And to answer your question, yeah some of them wear off and leave the person completely confused and at a lost for their memory."

The compliment still had her beaming a little bit on the inside, she hadn't ever really been told she was pretty by a guy, not even the boys at the orphange, it made her feel oddly at peace with the wizzarding world.

User Image

One Odd Cookie | text text text text text
User Image

The Brave LittleToaster!
Wait That Isn't Right...

How About The Big Bad *woof*
Heh Never Mind ...

User Image
User Image Aaron chuckled a little at her reaction to him. "Sorry." He said softly. He hadn't meant to startle her. He smirked at her jumbled words. He shook his head. "I'm inviting you to a party." He tried to explain to her. She kind of got the message jumbled. She thought he was asking her to go with him. Uh oh. Then again, it couldn't really hurt.

"Sure, we can go together. Just be ready to party until the morning." Aaron told her with a wink. She started to ramble about being late. "I'll wait for ya." He agreed. Though he might sneak out and meet her early, not that she would know. That could be fun.

Aaron looked back to the school, seeing people move. "Come one. Looks like classes are starting. Head Boy can't skip anymore. And I would hate to take points from Hufflepuff because the youngest Longbottom stayed out here reading." He joked with her slightly. He stood to his full height again and stretched. His body was stiff like crazy bad. He twisted his upper body, trying to pop his back. Pop it did - a lot. It helped, but he still felt stiff. Strange. He looked back to Dahlia and offered her a hand.

User ImageCurrent Location: out by the greenhouse
Doing: making a friend
With:Dahlia

User Image
Dahlia Belle Longbottom

lI'm through acceptingl { limits } lcause someone says their sol xxxxx

Dahlia nodded her head. "Okay, sounds like it'll be interesting," She said a bit shy. Hearing his response to her question about them going together, her heart skipped a beat. The Head Boy was going to be with her the whole night. She would have fainted, but she wasn't standing up. She let out a deep sigh and smiled. "I hope we don't party too hard," She laughed a little then blushed at his wink.

Hearing him saying that he would wait for her, she was definitely falling for him. She smiled and nodded her head. "Sounds like a deal," She said then a wave of people walked by them. She looked to her left. "My class is right here. Starting the day off with my father, ending it with my mother," She said trying to ignore the cracking sounds in his back. She looked at his hand then up to his eyes. They were captivating. With her small hand, she placed it in his big one then stood up. "You wouldn't have to do that," She shook her head as she stood in front of him. She noticed the height difference, he was at least a foot and a half or two feet taller than her. Aaron was truly a gentleman even if he liked to party, she couldn't wait to tell the dog she had met in the forest and Featherstone about this. Though that would have to wait until later. She smiled at Aaron. "Well I best be off to class before you take points off," She joked and winked back at him. "Have a nice day, Aaron. I'll see you around," She said softly then adjusted her backpack then walked to the doorway of the greenhouses. She turned around and smiled. "Maybe this party will get me to be less shy. I'll see you later Aaron," Dahlia laughed a little then went inside the greenhouses where she was greeted by her father.

Some things I cannot change until I try, I'll never know!xxxxxxxxxx

{ObnoxiousOboeCadenza;; }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
Now Dark Inside

User Image
And Forever Womanizer

User Image
Sam had to admit he was disappointed that she shot him down. Well, not entirely, but she wasn't begging to sleep with him either. It irked him. As she walked away, he tilted his head to the side just a little and watched the way her hips moved. He wasn't going to complain about the view at all. Too bad. He wouldn't waste his time though. There were plenty of other girls that would adore him and lavish him. The rose vanished as if it was never there. Ah, the power of magic.

Or at least, Sam would have let her go until Micheal opened his big fat mouth. Now, it was anything but over. Sam could only smile as Micheal spoke. Sam actually had to look up at the slightly taller boy as he got close enough. Sam half expected him to start beating his chest like a mindless monkey in heat. With a half laugh, Sam shook his head. "Alright, you mindless animal. Calm down. I won't show to your precious party." Sam said, holding up his hands. His wand still there, but pointing to the side. He took a step to the side and away from Micheal. Not back, no not back. It was Micheal's own words that would be the start of his legend. Sam now knew when to make his move. Slytherins weren't invited. Prefect opening.

Sam started to walk away, but with a flick of his wand he created a mask that would attach itself to Micheal's face. Sam was amazing with creation spells. He had to be. Otherwise most of what he was working with wouldn't be possible. The mask moved with Micheal's face. In a few hours it would even fade away, if no one removed it before then. "We'll see who is the creepiest." He said with a small chuckle as he walked out of the Great Hall. Sam was actually excited for classes. He loved learning new things. It could only make him better later.

With:Delilah and Micheal > alone
Doing: making plans and stirring up a little trouble
User Image
____________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

He couldn't have been happier with that response.It was just a party sure, But it was a start. Better than nothing. It was right about then, her mother started walking by, ushering people to hurry with their breakfasts, as classes were starting soon. He smiled, and shoved the bowl of cereal further from himself, to show that he was finished.

Once the woman had disappeared, he turned his attention back to Alice. "Great. So whenever we find out when the party is. Might want to go ask Mikey." He laughed, glancing at the timetable he had gotten when the chaos between Alice and Georgia had died down. Transfiguration first.That meant he had to leave now if he was going to make it. He stood, shouldering his book bag and looking down to Alice once again, a thought occurring.

"If you don't want to tell Candise about this" He said, giving the elder blonde a glance from down the table, "I completely understand." He smiled and gave a little wave, before he was off.

3,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

We D R I N K and we F I G H T and we L O V E just B E C A U S E
We are N U M B were on the R U N and you're N E V E R gonna chase us D O W N

WEAREYOUNG!!

| g r y f f i n d o r | s e v e n t h - y e a r | o u t f i t |

Michael didn't even flintch as the mask attached its self, though he was impressed that such a low life would be able to do such a high up spell. Quickly he magically removed the mask and it went away without a scratch charms and dark spells were Michael's specialty. Still, Sam would pay and so would any sleazy Slytherin who thought they'd make their way into the upcoming party. Quickly he got up and figured that he'd head to his first class hopefully one he'd have wtih Aaron, they'd need to do some major security, maybe even through the part someplace a little difficult to get to.

It didn't matter though, Sam would be sorry he tryed to do anything to Michael. Lupin's knew how to play dirty if they had to, and nothing would stop them if they didn't want to be stopped.

User ImageOnly Outrageous Chimpanzees |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image

--Its Always Been.--
--About Me Myself And I.--

She waved goodbye to Grayson, still wondering what the hell had just happened. It wasn't that she wasn't excited for the date, or glad she had accepted. She sat there blinking at her abandoned eggs a few more times trying to figure out what she was feeling, when her mother came back over, this time angry that she was still sitting there.

"Alright woman. No need to have a hairy, I'm going." She said loudly, rising from the table. If she hadn't already gotten twenty points knocked off Hufflepuff, she was sure her mother would have taken more for that comment. Some nonsense about disrespecting a teacher. Alice didn't care, ever that her parents were supposed to be professors. She just always saw them as mum and daddy.

She was still thinking about what Grayson had said, when she was walking from the hall, and heading toward double potions. No, she didn't think she was going to tell Candise. She had enough to worry about with Dahlia's little matchmaker/makeover thing going on. No need to drag her awkward love life into it too.

User Image

RCCaughtem's Queen

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

User Image
" I WILL DANCE WITH THE DEVIL IF I HAVE TO!
tab tab tab I WON'T LOOK HIM IN THE EYE!
tab tab tab tab tab tab I WILL DANCEWITHTHEDEVIL ONE NIGHT"

ZOEY wandered the halls until she heard the warning bell for class. She turned quickly to see that she was the only person in the hall. She then dug through her bag for her schedule. She realized that potions were first and that she would be late. Professor Slughorn was a very nice man and didn’t scold anyone for being late, but he could make you feel guilty for it. She ran down the halls towards her class. She didn’t realize how out of it she was that morning. Her thoughts were still on Sam and the things he said to her. She shook it off and heard the second to last warning bell. She entered the room all eyes staring at her. She never did like being center of attention. Slughorn smiled.

“Please do come in Miss Adams.” Zoey returned the smile and nodded. She went and stood near the rest of the students from her house. The class was small and she was glad.

The final warning bell sounded as Slughorn gave instructions. A few moments passed and the bell that started classes rang, bringing in the beginning of the new school year.

User ImageOOC|| sorry to do this but time skipping beckons!|

II_Cr0w_II's Waifu

OG Comrade

10,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Gender Swap 100
spacer

spacer spacer User Image

Joel Theodore Madden
                                                                                      ❝ I could watch you for a lifetime. You’re my favorite movie.
                                                                                      A thousand endings, you mean everything to me. ❞

x
                  x
                  x
                  x
                  User Image
                                                          Joel smirked at her response, and said quickly, "I'm pretty decent with spells, but potions, eh not so much. Speaking of which I think I heard the first bell ring. Which means we should be getting off to class, what class are you taking my first one for the day is Astronomy all the way up in the towers. I think it's being taught by the head of the Ravenclaw house. We should probably get going. If anything I'll see you at lunch?" He then sighed to himself, thinking about how he probably sounded awkward calling her pretty before, but still she had smiled at his comment, so he guessed she noticed it. It was then that he realized her parents were, still it was so obvious she was nothing like them. "Maybe you could tutor me sometime in like book work, cause I kinda suck at that, and in exchange I guess I could probably help out with your casting of spells and charms, they'll probably save you a lot of time and energy around, plus after a while of getting used to a few there's a ton of uses," he said in a fury of words, not realizing how quickly he was talking, and abruptly apologized offering her instead a smile and to carry her books to the checkout desk.

spacer

Ordinary Orange Cats: yum_puddi

3,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

E L L I i N A R C I S S A i L E S T R A N G E

| o u t f i t | r a v e n c l a w | s i x t h - y e a r |

Ellireyanna couldn't help but laugh at his rush of words. "You can breath now, I've got Astronomy as well, we have a long way up to talk." Ellireyanna quickly waved her wand to reshelf the books only to send them flying all over the library in a flurry of maddness and ending up no where near the correct spots, and not even shelfed. Instead they slammed into a shelves and fell straight to the ground. "Maybe some help would be nice..." she thought aloud despite the fact that she'd planned on giving up magic as soon as she'd graduated from Hogwarts.

Still, who could turn down being helped by a cute guy, especially one whom she'd had the longest conversation with since entering the wizarding world. "Just leave it, the librarian is used to my failure at magic." Elli started heading towards the doors of the library and exiting so they could make the large trek up to the astronomy tower.

User Image

One Odd Cookie | text text text text text

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas