Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join and stay with us as long as this thread is alive?

Yes 0.39583333333333 39.6% [ 57 ]
No 0.076388888888889 7.6% [ 11 ]
Maybe 0.15972222222222 16.0% [ 23 ]
I'll join, but only until it slows down 0.034722222222222 3.5% [ 5 ]
AVADA KEDAVRA!! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 163 164 165 > >> >>> »|

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

She was LOVING this. Practically the whole hall was laughing at poor little Longbottom all covered in red goo. The look on her face after it happened was priceless. Absolutely so. She was so shocked, that it came as an absolute surprise that she managed to put two and two together so quick.

When the spell hit her, Georgia felt a strange tingling sensation all over her skin. She looked down at her hands, and the lingering grin was wiped from her face, Purple? Longbottom ahd turned her purple! Seriously!? She was pissed to say the least. Well, two could play at this color change game.

"Everyone knows I rock purple anyways" Gerogia called,flicking her wand back at longbottom. Her hair would look so lovely neon green.

User Image

The Brave LittleToaster!
Wait That Isn't Right...

How About The Big Bad *woof*
Heh Never Mind ...

User Image
User Image Aaron smirked. "Good, good. Hurry now." Aaron urged. A party. It was so good to be back. Aaron shook his head at Micheal's suggestion. "No one like's their throat ripped out while they sleep either." He added, holding a hand around his neck in mock fear. Then laughed a little. Yeah. This felt right again. He smiled as Delilah approached them. "Just the normal stuff. Micheal will fill ya in." He explained.

Aaron stood and started to walk towards the Hufflepuff table. Why? Well, Aaron had a special invitation to give. Dahlia had saved his a** and kept him company, even if she didn't know it - it did mean a lot to him. He would repay it. He paused next to Candi. "Hey, Candi." He said with a smirk. She was always fun at parties. "I'm already working on the details." He said, drawing her in close for a "friendly hug" as he spoke to her quietly. "Start inviting people, well aside from the Slytherins. I'm setting up a party for Friday night. A welcome back." He told her, pulling away and letting her go.

Only when he did, something red exploded. The whole Hall started to laugh. And judging by Alice's face - it was about to get worse. In fact, it did. Damn. Aaron jumped up on a table (Hufflepuff as it would happen to be). "Shut up!" He yelled. "What if we don't?" Some bratty Slytherin punk said. Aaron glared at him. "I'll knock you into next week without magic." He warned. He waited for a moment, but the scrawny boy shut up. Magic was one game, but it wasn't Aaron's only ability. He was 6'2 and a solid wall of muscle. He could be scary when he wanted to be. "5 Points from Slytherin for starting a fight so early in the year. 5 from Hufflepuff for foolishly retaliating." He snapped.

As expected it earned several groans. "Now, let's all continue with breakfast before classes start." Aaron called. He walked over to Alice. "Ya alright?" He asked, his accent far more American when he spoke one on one. "I could assign detention to whoever did this." He suggested with a wink. He was not a fan of the snakes, and he would definitely side with one of Dahlia's sisters sooner than Georgia.

(( edited cause I fail ))

User ImageCurrent Location: Gryffindor Table > Hufflepuff Table
Doing: setting up a party and possibly giving out the first detention
With: Micheal and Delilah > Candi > Alice and Gryason

II_Cr0w_II's Waifu

OG Comrade

10,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Gender Swap 100
spacer

spacer spacer User Image

Joel Theodore Madden
                                                                                      ❝ I could watch you for a lifetime. You’re my favorite movie.
                                                                                      A thousand endings, you mean everything to me. ❞

x
                  x
                  x
                  x
                  User Image
                                                          Slowly finishing his glass of orange juice he stared up at Albus who joined the table. "Hey Al. Let's face it dude, I know you're cool with a few Ravenclaw girls, who was the girl that literally just left, and where would I be able to find her?" he asked as he continued scarfing down food, between the next bite. Joel hoped that Albus would be helpful or at least respond with her name to him. He refilled his now clean and empty glass this time, with water, adding a few slices of lemon to it.

He also wondered if the prefect, knew anything about when quidditch practice was, afterall he was a beater still for the Slytherin team and it felt different than last year, like they would have an even greater shot at winning the Cup. Yawning, he took another sip and saw Georgia sporting a lot of purple goo on her, and waved his wand with a Tergeo spell, sucking up all the neon material from her face and hair. "Morning Georgia. We don't have practice later do we?," he added after she turned the Longbottom girl green.

spacer

Ordinary Orange Cats: yum_puddi

3,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image

ICANDOANYTHINGANYTHINGANYTHINGANYTHINGIWANT
tab tab tab tab A N Y T H I N G | A N Y T H I N G | A N Y T H I N G | IWANT
it's GOLDENNOW why would i SLOWDOWN

Joel had gone to the right place, only because Albus was pretty much tight with someone from every house and that allowed him get to know more about people. Albus thought for a moment and connected the name to the face almost immediatly for Joel. "That was Ellireyanna Lestrange. She doesn't really talk with anyone to be honest, it's kind of hard to be tight with her."

It was true the quiet girl was often alone, though she was the newly discovered cousin of the Malfoy's and Dom had told him a little bit about her. "You'll probably find her in the back of the library, most of the time that's where I see her, good luck getting her to talk though, I think I've heard her speak like twice in my seven years. here."

User ImageOnly Outrageously Cunning ||
M O L L Y ~ W E A S L E Y
User Image
User Image
Feel The Adrenaline...

Day one. That was going to be today. September second. The first day of her last year at Hogwarts. It was crazy how fast it all went by. Crazy how soon it would be Christmas break, then Easter, then June. And come June came graduation, and a new job at the ministry of magic, and no more Hogwarts. No more Hogwarts.....

Shaking the depressing thought from her head, she checked herself out in the mirorr once more before descending to the common room. Perfect. Robes on properly, Head girl badge perfectly in place, every curl in her hair perfectly arranged. She left Ravenclaw tower, and started the long trek down to the great hall. How lucky the Hufflepuff's hat it, their common room being so close. The Gryffindor's had it worse, perhaps, being in the tallest tower.

When she walked into the great hall, she almost considered turning around and leaving. These two girls were in a little fight again, and Molly entered just in time to see Georgia Goyle fling a spell at Alice Longbottom. The little blonde was getting herself ready to retaliate. Head Girl. That's what she was, and she hat to interfere. Aaron beat her to it, but she felt the need to embellish. Fighting at breakfast, only caused problems.

"Fifteen points from both Hufflepuff and Slytherin, and a detention for each of you. I don't care who started it, you both continued it and now I'm ending it." God she sounded like a teacher. She and Aaron were the only prefects allowed to take points, being Head girl and Boy and all that jazz.

She flicked her wand in Alice's direction. Alice's hair returned to its normal platinum blonde. Another flick of her wand, and the ketchup Was cleaning itself up. Off the table, off the people, off of everything it touched. She sat herself down at the Ravenclaw table, and pulled a basket of toast towards her.

It was going to be a long year

...Moving Through My Skin

Where: In the great hall
With: The whole school
Doing: Worrying.

3,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

tab tab tab tab | o u t f i t |
tab tab tab tab | h u f f l e p u f f |
tab tab tab tab | s e v e n t h - y e a r |
tab tab tab tab | f l i r t a t i o u s |

User Image

on my KNEES or on all FOURS from UNDERNEATH

HEARMEROAR tab tab WHAT THE FLUCK IS LADYLIKE

ASMALLTUG of comfort and attraction pulled at Candise as Aaron pulled her into a hug. 'God you have such a hot bod!' she thought to herself before whispering back in his ear. "Absolutly, but I think Dahlia's invitation would be best served by you."

Candise hoped that Aaron could strike Dahl with a little bit of romance, nothing to permanent, but something that would bring her dear sweet sister out of her shell. And if that plan didn't work, Candise wouldn't mind having another go with the party animal.

User ImageOutrageously Original Comments | blah blah blah, think you'll be gettin this, nah nah nah!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image

--Hate Is A Strong Word But.--
--I Really Really Really Don't Like You.--

Her hair was Green. GREEN! This was so not over. So not. She was just coming up with an idea to strike back at her nemesis, when both the Head Boy and Head Girl intervened. She had a detention now. And Hufflepuff had lost twenty points because of her. No. Because of Georgia.

She turned to Aaron, with a smile, "Looks like Molly beat you to it. Don't worry, I'll get back at her later." She grinned and sat back down at the table, hair normal again, and no more ketchup everywhere. She eyed Georgia, but the girl was already distracted by her housemates. She was safe for a few days at least. She looked back up at Aaron, wondering if he was planning anything party-wise. In the past he was always good for a bash, but now that he was Head Boy, she wasn't sure.

"So whats the word going around. Anything fun happening this week?" It couldn't hurt to ask.

User Image
User Image

User Image
Now Dark Inside

User Image
And Forever Womanizer

User Image
Sam smirked a little wider as she asked by what. Her expression didn't match her tone. He chuckled lightly. "I think you already know the answer to that my dear." He teased her. He leaned back a little as she took the book back. Crazy girl.

Joel decided to butt in. God help him, Sam did like Joel, but he was gonna kill him if he messed this up. Sam followed the other's gaze. He took a moment to look hurt. "Me, not flirt? Now that is like asking for the sun not to shine. Or a bird not to fly." He shrugged then and looked at the girl. What was her name? If he could remember, he would have the chance to be alone again. Hmmmmm. "Bella." He said, sounding so sure of himself.

As soon as Albus walked in all hell broke loose. It didn't surprise Sam too much that Georgia was behind it. That girl had a taste for trouble making. He could use that. He couldn't wait to use that. However, right now - he wasn't a pure blood. He wasn't a prefect nor head boy. He wasn't even on the quidditch team. He knew she wouldn't accept him. Not now. The Head Boy and Girl broke it up - taking points from the houses and giving both detention. Now, that was depressing. Yet, not his concern. In a month or so there would be no one concerned about winning the house cup.

Joel moved on to asking Ablus. Apparently, Joel didn't believe him. Oh well. Sam shrugged. He looked back to Zoey with a grin. "Now, weren't we at Tempted?" He asked with a chuckle. Only then did a wild red head walk in. Ah. Now that was someone he had been looking forward to walking in. Sam stood. "Hold that thought." He told her with a wink. He followed the Gryffindor girl, his sights set on her for no other reason than she was a flavor he hadn't tried in a while. This had so many advantages. His mind rattled out possibility after possibility. Until he stood right behind her.

Sam pushed his way in front of her and blocking her view of the Gryffindor. "A party? My, my so early in the year too. Forgive me for being rash, but I would like to ask your hand as well. I believe you will find mine far more-- enticing." He said the last word like it was a physical thing. With a little magic he wrapped her in warmth and drew from his pocket a beautiful red rose. He offered it to her with a smirk, ignoring the fool behind him.

With: Zoey, Joel, Albus > Delilah and Micheal
Doing: flirting
User Image

The Brave LittleToaster!
Wait That Isn't Right...

How About The Big Bad *woof*
Heh Never Mind ...

User Image
User Image Aaron grimaced as Molly added onto his words. Oh my, that was rough. Taking a few points was one thing, but he wanted at least a bit of a challenge for the cup. Now, both were 20 points in the hole. Plus 2 in dentition. He pitied that teacher. The two were cleaned up and returned to normal. "Guess I could have done that." He muttered with a shake of his head.

Aaron chuckled at Alice's comment. "Yeah, guess she did." He shrugged a bit. Then Alice asked the important question. "I would never do anything "fun". I am Head Boy remember?" He said with a wink. "That Micheal though... He is one for fun. Yep." He added as he returned to his full height.

Aaron walked away quickly, pausing near Molly. "Lighten up, Molly. It's only day one." He teased her a little, giving her hand without the wand a squeeze. He headed out the doors and started to track down Dahlia. Out in the hallway he took a deep breath. Oh yeah. He could smell her. Creepy, but useful.

Aaron followed the scent until he found her, sitting there reading. Aaron knelt beside her. "Sorry to interrupt, but I would like to invite you personally." He told her softly. "I'm holding a party on Friday. Should be interesting. Your sisters are coming, and since you rushed out I figured I'd come give you the message myself." He explained with a smile. Yeah, good reason.

User ImageCurrent Location: Gryffindor Table > Hufflepuff Table
Doing: setting up a party and possibly giving out the first detention
With: Micheal and Delilah > Candi > Alice and Gryason

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Twenty points and a detention. It could have been worse. And it kicked off the year with a good bang. She also got some entertainment out of it. Altogether it was still a bit of a s**t morning, but she could deal with it for now.

"Thanks, man." She said, watching the color recede from her skin. Purple. Impressive, though she would never admit it aloud. She Furrowed her brows, trying to remember if anything was going on Quidditch wise today. Not that she remembered, but then again, when was she ever informed of anything. That was all Scorpius.

"You'd have to ask Scorpius, cause I have no damn clue." She said, drowning her pancakes in syrup to improve the taste. The food was really losing quality. Maybe her father would let one of their house elves from home come work here temporarily, to whip the spoiled Hogwarts elves into shape. It was a working theory.

"Hey Scorpius!" She called down the table, "Anything planned int he way of Quidditch today?" That should answer that question.

User Image
Dahlia Belle Longbottom

lI'm through acceptingl { limits } lcause someone says their sol xxxxx

Dahlia had gotten lost in her imagination when she came back to reality. She looked left to right only to be met with Aaron's face on her right. She was startled a bit and shut her book with a yelp. "It's okay, but me? A party? You? My sisters?" Were the only words that she could comprehend from his sentence and repeat back to him. Her cheeks had taken on a deep red. "Great way to start the day. Get scared by the Head Boy," She thought while keeping a small smile on her face as he talked calmly to her. She got frightened by the Head Boy who she thought was crushing on, but since he was asking her to the party, it made sense now. She was definitely crushing on him now. "Yeah, the Great Hall was getting pretty rowdy once the ketchup exploded. I'd love to go with you, if that is what you're asking," She said calmly now that her heart was beating calmly now. "He's got beautiful eyes and he's so nice," She thought to herself as she stared into his eyes. Something about his eyes reminded her of something she had seen before. She shrugged the thought off and put her book away.

"I might be a little late. I have to make sure that the hippogriff Hagrid's letting me watch over gets her nighttime exercise," She added then remembered about the dog she had found last night as well. She smiled kindly at Aaron. "But I'll see you there," She said in a soft gentle tone. She was happy to be invited to something for once. Even though her sisters were going to be there, she wasn't going to bother them, but she knew that Candi would want to dress her up. That was something she wasn't looking forward too. She hoped that her oldest sister wouldn't go too overboard or anything.

Some things I cannot change until I try, I'll never know!xxxxxxxxxx

{ObnoxiousOboeCadenza;; }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
____________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Gryason really wasn't sure how to react to the chaos that ensued from the ketchup incident. Alice clearly knew who had done it, and that it had been a personal attack, and seeing her attack the slytherin girl was enough to confirm it for him as well. Those two had been fighting since about this time four years ago. Nobody ever could tell what they were fighting about at this point. The incident that started it all, was so silly and insignificant that even the two fighting probably didnt remember. Yet there they went, continuing it. He had to say though, he didn't mind their little rivalry. Alice was hot when she was mad. Even covered in ketchup, and with green hair.

It was still a bit of a relief, when the head prefects butted in, and broke it up. Grayson had a feeling it could have gone on all morning. It sucked that Alice had detention, and Hufflepuff was now out twenty house points, but that was easily remedied. Molly was always a stickler for the rules anyhow.

"Sounds like there's a party." Grayson said, with a grin as Alice sat down, and Aaron took off. Now was his chance, to ask the blonde girl in front of him out. Worth a shot right?

"You wouldn't happen to want to go......With me?" Damn, he couldn't take that back now. He held his breath, waiting for her answer now.

Firebreathing Waffles

User Image

User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab " my SECRET SIDE i keep hid under LOCK & KEY
tab tab tab tab tab tab i keep it CAGED but i can't CONTROL it "

DRAKE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

:
tab: tab tab : " i have DIED everyday WAITING for you "

DOMINIC

"I am not starting my morning arguing with you." Her voice was calm and steady for the moment, noting that she hadn't yet hit witts end, but the few people she passed in the hall knew better than to think Dominic Malfoy would keep her cool much longer. "Arguing? Who's arguing? I'm stating a fact. You are not a Malfoy, and most of the time, I have no idea how I got stuck in the same family as you." Her blue eyes turned to ice as she turned to face the dark haired male. "Take it back." The volume of her voice had dropped, the words escaping as nothing more than a hiss to her twin brother. It was like a silent stare down between two long term rival except the fact that they were supposed to be on the same team. Drake sized up the girl in front of him, not afraid of her in the least bit. "I refuse to take back something I mean." He turned to walk away from her, just now realizing all of that had taken place in the dining hall.

Dominic watched as her brother made his way to the Slytherin table, acting as if nothing had phased him. This was the game he wanted to wake her up with? This was how he wanted their relationship to be this year? Fine with her. The blonde tightened her grip on the text book she had brought with her to get ahead of her classes. One swift movement sent the book through the air, missing his head by inches and landing on the floor at Albus's feet. "I am more of a Malfoy than you will ever be. And honey, I have the brains to back it up. It's not my fault you're nothing but talk." She looked from her brother to her boyfriend, shaking her head softly before scanning the table for her eldest sibling. "I hope you mouth off to the wrong person and they skin you alive." Dominic tossed a handful of blonde hair over her shoulder and turned to leave the great hall.

Behind her Drake's entire body was tense from the text book attack. He knew that by now they had a professor's attention and there wouldn't be much he could do without penalty, but he didn't care. The male spun on his heel, drawing his wand as she turned her back. Skin him alive? She was the one who couldn't keep her mouth shut. The sleeve of his robe partially concealed his weapon as his mind searched for the right spell. "The minute I get my hands on her she is three-headed dog food." He relaxed a bit as she left, looking over his shoulder at where her transfiguration book laid. "Who wants to make sure the mutt gets her book back? If I touch it, I'm burning it." He looked around the rest of the table before taking a seat next to Albus and shook his head. "No Malfoy in their right mind would be happy in Ravenclaw. There is something wrong with that child Albus. What can I do? She's...not one of us. Little miss rule abiding princess." His voice trailed off as he helped himself to a few pieces of bacon and a glass of apple cider.

RCCaughtem's Queen

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zoey looked up at Joel and smiled. “Morning” she sounded cheerier than what she felt. Though she realized that his attention was already turned. She didn’t mind. This day was going to be interesting. Of course, she knew she was right, she has seen what Georgia Goyle had done to Alice Longbottom. Zoey shook her head and turned back to her book. Her thoughts reeling with what Sam had said to her. ‘That’ll bug me all day now’

Sam amazed her sometimes. She couldn’t read minds but at the same time, she was glad she couldn’t. ‘Mother claimed to be able to read minds…ugh, why did I just think that?' She tried desperately hard not to think of her mother when she was at school. Her sister was the only person she tried to think of. Nope. That wasn’t going to work out very well. ‘Though, I will say that this year is going to be long.’ When her thought finally finished, she looked at Sam and smiled sweetly. When he asked her to hold her thought she didn’t act like most girls when Sam’s attention went elsewhere. She went back to reading her book for a small while.

The thought struck her. ‘Sweet Nyx, Joel was the second person to talk to me. Ok yeah he was being polite but still. I swear; if Malfoy talks to me…..I don’t know what I’ll do. Well first off, I’m gonna lay off the House of Night novels for a while. ‘Sweet Nyx’? Great Merlin what is going on? Other than the fact that I’m gonna feel like Zoey Redbird soon…and none of them are Heath or Stark worthy! Oh goddess……I’m my sister….’ She shushed herself as to not make it obvious she’s pretty much arguing with herself. It was like her to over think and react. She was just happy that she could keep it in her head. Oh how she wished her ipod worked so she could listen to Vocaloid or Rammstein. She then calmed herself by humming ‘Circus Monster’ that would keep her nerves from untying. She noticed that Albus was in the room. ‘Fun, now the party might really start’ she drank a glass of OJ and started to get up so she could take a small walk around the halls before class kicked in.

OOC: I put the thoughts in color so you could see em.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces