Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join and stay with us as long as this thread is alive?

Yes 0.39583333333333 39.6% [ 57 ]
No 0.076388888888889 7.6% [ 11 ]
Maybe 0.15972222222222 16.0% [ 23 ]
I'll join, but only until it slows down 0.034722222222222 3.5% [ 5 ]
AVADA KEDAVRA!! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 163 164 165 > >> >>> »|

User Image

The Brave LittleToaster!
Wait That Isn't Right...

How About The Big Bad *woof*
Heh Never Mind ...

User Image
User Image Aaron was only half listening to Dahlia as she had introduced herself. The way she petted him. Oh, it felt amazing. His tail swung back and forth and even smacked the ground a bit. He wasn't sure how to make it stop, but as long as she was petting him like this his tail would continue to wag.

Aaron was realizing he had at least heard of her through the grapevine. Being a seventh year he was older than her and didn't have classes with her. Yet, she was famous because of her parents. It must suck to not be able to escape them even for a little while. He leaned forward and lowered his head to make it easier for her to scratch behind his ears. Why did it feel so good!?

She mentioned a collar. That was what Aaron needed. A collar to hold his wand. It was better than just leaving it sitting there. It was hidden under some leaves, but it would be terrible if he lost it.

Aaron bumped her hand as she stopped scratching to say hi to-- uh oh. Sophie. She had mentioned her puppy liking animaguses. What if she put the pieces together? His tail stopped wagging in his sudden panic. The girl changed to a small puppy, maybe a fourth his size. She wasn't an animagus. She was the other one. Damn, he couldn't remember. He sniffed at her, then she was gone. She was talking to Peeves though.

Aaron had to try it. "Hello?" He questioned, but it only came out as a bark. Nope. He couldn't speak like she could. Oh well. It was probably better that way. He looked back to Dahlia and leaned his body heavily on hers for more attention. It was crazy, but he was content. He was sort of sharing his secret, but not.

User ImageCurrent Location: the edge of the Forbidden Forest
Doing: a dangerous encounter
With: Dahlia
User Image
Dahlia Belle Longbottom

lI'm through acceptingl { limits } lcause someone says their sol xxxxx

Dahila looked at the dog and laughed when he barked at Sophie in her puppy form. "I kinda wish I could do that too. Instead of a dog or a wolf though, I want to be a hippogriff. I wonder what it's like to fly," She said looking at the dog while he was looking at Sophie. She smiled and stroked the fur on his head then scratched behind his ear again.

She had taken note when his tail stopped wagging, maybe he was unsure of what Sophie was capable of doing. She laughed a little when he put more of his weight on her. "Careful. You almost knocked me over. I guess you have some power to you," She smiled then started to scratch his back. She looked to the sky then back to the dog. "You know. Before I go, we should go for a walk. What do you think?" She asked softly suddenly stopping her constant scratching.

Some things I cannot change until I try, I'll never know!xxxxxxxxxx

{ObnoxiousOboeCadenza;; }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Sophie Ray

I can help you live your life...

Or help you end it if you wish.

Sophie's ears perked up at the bark and she turned around, trotting back to them both. Sophie turned to the husky and grinned lopsidedly at him. "Hello Aaron." She answered, her voice sounding like nothing more to a soft whine to Dahila. She liked the side of his face teasingly before standing up in her human form, brushing her clothes down.

"Smart dog. It must of came in from Hogsmead. I reckon someone must of gotten drunk and passed out so the dog came to closet place of soberness there is." She chuckled and smiled at Dahila. "Since it sounded like you were planning to take it for a walk i could see what he wants to do. The hippogriff must of scared him slightly and he probably wants the comfort of his owner."
I'm Not Some Cry Baby!
I'm Just Over Emotional Alot...
User Image
But Don't Count Me Out!
I'll Surprise You All Yet...

User Image User Image Felix knew Pollux was right. There was no way he could get rid of Snickers. As troublesome as the ferret was, it was night to have someone that didn't look at you with judging eyes. Someone that always came back. Someone he could tell anything to. A friend. One of the few he had.

Felix waved to Alice. "See ya, Alice." He called, but reconsidered as she was on the team. "You could come if you want." He added in a smaller voice, then hurried after Pollux. He smiled at his friend as they hurried along. They weren't supposed to be leaving, but no one ever stopped them. The first years were really the only ones that got stuck. They had to move as a whole, with the prefects (which he wasn't) to guide them.

"Its darker than I thought it would be." Felix said softly. Yet, he didn't turn back. He needed to practice. It seemed impossible to ever get to 150 points before the snitch was caught, but he had to try. If only they could out match the other teams. He would do anything to be better; to be of some value.

Out at the pitch, someone had already turned on the lights. Into the Hufflepuff changing room, where he changed and found his broom safely stored. He felt it come to life in his hand. It wasn't the best broom, but it was his broom. Felix jumped on and zoomed out of the changing room. It was good to just be in the air again.

Felix Location: Hufflepuff Table > The Quidditch Pitch
Snickers Location:Hufflepuff Table > the stands of the Quidditch Pitch
Doing: practicing
With: Snickers, Pollux, and Alice
User Image

The Brave LittleToaster!
Wait That Isn't Right...

Heh Never Mind ...

User Image
User Image Aaron just stared at her. She wanted to do this. Being stuck as an animal. Instincts were powerful. He ripped his clothes and had to hide. Well, if you did it the right way perhaps it wasn't so bad. He had messed up pretty bad.

As Dahlia laughed about him almost knocking her over, he smiled. Well, as much as a dog can smile that is. She suggested a walk. That actually didn't sound so bad. Maybe he should just enjoy the instincts and relax. It was nice to not have to worry about school and passing grades and not being caught and being head boy. Wow, he did have a lot on his mind. A walk sounded great. He stood on all fours again, tail wagging lightly.

Aaron yelped like he had been kicked. He stared at the puppy that was Sophie. "Wait. Huh? How?" He barked quickly. "s**t!" He snarled at her. He didn't know how she knew, but dammit she knew! His ears flattened against his head and he backed away. Sure, she made up some story, which was great. How could he trust her? She held everything now.

Aaron's fur began to stand up on his back. He was so not happy. He growled mostly at himself. He was so stupid! He jumped forward, snatching his wand into his teeth as he did. He ran off deeper into the forest. He couldn't be around them. Either of them. Sophie was sure to tell Dahlia. He was dead. It was all over.

User ImageCurrent Location: the edge of the Forbidden Forest > running deeper into the forest
With: Dahlia and Sophie
User Image

Sophie Ray

Sophie's eyes narrowed as she stared down at the dog, her body seeming to ripple. Her face at returned to it's light and cheerful mood as she turned to Dahila. "Uh-oh. Spooked him. Oh well. Will you help me with something?" She asked her, her sudden fit of rage already in the distance as she smiled at the other girl. Her husky howled sadly and looked into the forest.

"I know i made your friend run away. I'm sorry okay?" She said and picked her puppy up, wrinkling her nose as it licked her face. Peeves appeared above her and she looked up. "Don't." She warned, her voice stern as he considered throwing a stinkbomb at Dahila.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

--You Know How.--
--The Time Flies.--

Alice sighed heavily when the topic was changed. She supposed she could give it a rest for now. One way or another, and sooner rather than later, Alice was going to find out what was really going on between that Ravenclaw boy and her sister. As if knowing what was going on in her head, Dahlia got up, and left the hall. She claimed wanting to see the Hippogriffs before they all had to turn in for the night. Alice just rolled her eyes. It was so typically Dahlia.

She was left with Pollux and Felix to talk to. She had never been in much of a one on one conversation with the two, that didn't involve Quidditch, or Snicker's as a topic, so she wasn't exactly sure how to start. It didnt matter in the end though, because both of them were planning to go down to the Quidditch pitch. They had no idea who the captain was this year, as it was none of them, so they all had to be top of their game if they wanted to remain on the team. Perfectly reasonable.

"Have fun, guys!" She said, waving off the invite to join them. She wasn't so worried about it right now. There was always tomorrow to practice. No sooner had they disappeared, then Grayson came wandering over. He was always popping up, starting this conversation or that with her, and she had to admit they had sort of become friends over the last year.

"Not so much abandoned, as volunteering to stay behind and hold down the fort." Alice said, shrugging it off, "How are you? Any worse for the wear over the summer?"

User Image
User Image
Dahlia Belle Longbottom

Dahlia listened to Sophie. Some story and she was sure enough that this dog was smart. She smiled at him until he yelped loudly causing her to jump. "Holy crow!" She stood up backing away from the dog that was now looking angry at Sophie. "Wait!" She called to the dog as it ran to grab something then took off into the woods.

She held her hand out. "Good night to you too," She said softly into the forest. She looked at Sophie who asked her a random question. She was so confused now because of what happened. "I wonder what happened to him. He was just fine a few minutes ago. I'm sorry I'm not much help if you're trying to find passages or something. I saw you earlier come out of nowhere. I suspected something like one of the passages from the Maurader's Map. If you want to find old passages from the old map. I suggest the library or getting a teacher to confess about it," She sighed then started walking into the forest. "I'm only one for the magical beasts. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to find the dog then give up and go back inside before my father kills me," She said looking back and forth between Sophie and Peeves who was holding what looked like a stink bomb. She smiled then turned around walking back into the woods.

She wasn't mad, just disappointed that her first adventure at school had to be cut short. She wondered why the dog had suddenly gone off. Not to mention that her Ravenclaw admirer escapade from dinner was still lingering in her mind. She walked faster shaking her head and trying to clear her mind.

{ObnoxiousOboeCadenza;; }

User Image

Sophie Ray

Sophie chuckled at her accurate guess at what she was doing. "Hole in one. Oh well. I'll see you later. Don't get killed in the forest." She called back to her as she walked back to the castle, her dangerous scowl back on her face. Peeves grumbled under his breath. "I don't want to go anywhere with someone who doesn't trust you." Sophie snorted and shook her head. "Don't worry. I don't think we will be anyway."

She sighed and flopped down on the front steps, pulling the piece of parchment out. "The mark we put down has recorded most of the forbidden forest and the trap door." She informed him as she watched a centaur's footsteps pace back and forth.
User ImageUser Image
____________________________________________________________________________________

He smiled at her comment, pleased that she was still so ready to talk to him. He had sought her out a lot the previous year, and only now it was apparent to him that they had actually managed to become friends over the year. He had just thought he was bothering her. Glad to know he was wrong.

"My mother insisted on a camping trip. Me, her and two six year olds away from a TV. Not the best vacation ever." Grayson grimaced just a bit at the memory of the double tantrum the twins had thrown, "Still, I managed to swing this shiny little bauble, so it wasn't complete torment." He held up the Quidditch captain badge for her to see, a grin plastered on his face. He was rather proud of his newest achievement, and couldnt help showing it off a bit.

"What about your summer? Fair any better than I?"
User Image

The Brave LittleToaster!
Wait That Isn't Right...

Heh Never Mind ...

User Image
User Image Aaron ran until he couldn't run any farther. He began to pace instead as he caught his breath, but had to stop the movement when he was almost sure he was about to snap his wand. He put it down and examined the teeth marks. Great. Just ******** great!

Aaron dropped to lay on the ground. He had no idea what to do now. He should have just played dumb. Perhaps he still could. Oh hell. He had let his temper get to him. He never should have let that happen. He still had to work with Sophie. He gave her his words. Plus now she had a really amazing black mail over his head.

Aaron's ears perked up. He heard movement. Not human feet. There were too many. He got to his feet and growled. Slowly, a spider appeared. Then another. And another. Until 5 spiders surrounded him. Oh, and now he was going to get eaten in the Forbidden Forest. That just made everything so much better. He growled low in his throat. If he changed back he could start zapping them. However, he had a better chance of escape on four legs.

Aaron bent and picked up his wand in his teeth again. Then he bounded forward. The first spider attacked him, but Aaron dodged the lashing of legs and flying web. He was running again, back towards the exit this time.

User ImageCurrent Location: the edge of the Forbidden Forest > running deeper into the forest
With: Dahlia and Sophie
User Image
Dahlia Belle Longbottom

Dahlia heard Sophie before she was enveloped in the darkness. She knew her way around the forest so it wasn't like anything new was going to scare her. Just surprise her. She was about to walk towards the hippogriffs to apologize to Featherstone when she saw what looked like a spider in the distance. She noticed something running. She gasped and whistled for Featherstone. She ran towards the spiders until something came up behind her and scooped her up. She smiled seeing her friend galloping until they reached the spiders. She drew her wand and pointed it at one. "ARANIA EXUMAI!" She called out at one spider that was trailing the dog. Featherstone trampled over a smaller one. The brunette kept shouting the spell, but it didn't kill them, just paralyzed them enough to get away. She jumped off of the great beast then besides the dog. She lifted him up onto Featherstone's back and then got on again. More and more spiders were coming now. She grumbled about having to tell Hagrid about this problem. She drew her wand and called out, "Arania Exumai!" on the bigger ones. She held the dog carefully since he had no collar or anything, her arms were wrapped around him. Featherstone galloped to the edge of the forest. Once they left, the hippogriff slowed down and Dahlia got off first then helped the dog down even though he was a little heavy for her. She fell on her back because he weighed more than she did. She figured he was made of muscle and not fat.

"I'm glad we were able to get away," She said then saw one spider make his way to them. She scrambled to her feet and grabbed her wand. "Ventus!" She yelled pointing her wand at the small acromantula. The spider was sent back flying to the forest. Featherstone nuzzled the girl then chased after the giant spider then went back to her herd. Dahlia fell onto her back again out of breath. Her adrenaline was definitely pumping. She shakily put her wand in her pocket then placed her hands near her head with the palms facing up. She closed her eyes to catch her breath. Her mind was definitely not cleared up, but at least it distracted her. She exhaled a deep breath and inhaled slowly trying to calm herself down.

{ObnoxiousOboeCadenza;; Edited}

( Phone again. )

Sophie looked towards the forest as spiders scrambled and peered out from trees. Her eyes narrowed as she saw them inch forward, putting a slim leg out into the open. She stood up, her eyes catching the two figures at the front of the forest.

"I told them not to get hurt." She grumbled and waved her wand, sending a patronus to inform Hagrid before turning into her Husky form and sprinting to them. It took a few minutes for her to get there but when she did, she completely ignored the other husky.

"You know when I tell you not to get killed that normally includes not raising the whole spider farm. You need to go from the forest. Hagrid will have to talk to them." She swung her head to fond Hagrid but instead came face to face with the dog. Her eyes narrowed and a snarl ripped through her teeth before she walked past him, her hackles standing on end as she now went to accompany Hagrid as he talked to the spiders, taking on a spider form herself.

Fashionable Streaker

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxLucas Merlin Daexxxxxxx
xxʈɧε q u i ε ʈ яαvεηcℓαωxx

Luke had decided to leave dinner early. He was tired from the train ride and he couldn't wait till his classes began again. He looked around the empty halls. Luke didn't have many friends except Delilah and a few Ravenclaws. He would like a few more friends. But people really didnt like the smart guy unless he did their homework.

Luke made it to their dorms and answered the riddle. He found his stuff and laid on the bed. He didn't want to sleep but he didn't want to get up either. He looked at the ceiling and thought about his family. How much he wanted them to be happy and love him. He was so thankful for them.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Streaker

User Image

Delilah blushed as Sam walked into her. He was only her biggest crush. She laughed and smiled. "Its alright. And thank you." She decided to flirt a little more and winked at him. Delilah stood there a second before walking to her table.

Delilah put a little food on her plate and ate. She was hungry and still alittle tired. She watched Luke leave and waved. He was a good guy. Cute but not for her. She liked the bad boy thought she always would fight for good.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces