• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Flynn Scifo:Commandant of the Knights
Overlimit:4
Tp: 100%

"Time flew by it seems...."

Flynn sighed when Danny explained and then entered the room. He wanted to help but he had plans now. "My name is Flynn Scifo, and I'm the Commandant of the Knights,is there anything I can help you with real quick? I was just about to go out for a walk." he said, hoping they both would understand.

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

User Image

"The death threats and
bounties don't scare us.User ImageWe're not afraid to die."
"----Whoa!! Freeze frame! I'd like to go on the
record right here to say
that I'm firmly and officially against dying... in any way."

User Image

Daxter's eyes widened when the kid started to cry, he wasn't used to this! "...Wow...this place was hers?" He looked back and forth between Jak and the crying kid. Daxter raised a brow, shrugged and patted his leg....it was about as high as Daxter could probably reach. Daxter's eyes then widened, and he stopped....
        He knew that name....
        Jak noticed Daxter react, he raised a brow. "...um....kid...is she in a dress, and blond hair?" Daxter asked, when Jak realized it too. Was the same lady that Daxter hit on three months back?

ooc:

Health Points:xxxx100%User Image
Light Eco Power:xxx100%
Dark Eco Power:xxxx100%
Current Weapon:xxxxN / A

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Lιик____The Hero___
αиם___________
тαтℓ___The Fairy_

"Well, I certainly lost my way and came here unaware of anything..."

"But I can no longer claim to have no business with the people of Termina."

Link nodded his head, still trying to wipe the tears from his eyes. He finally noticed the cuts on his knuckles and pulled out his bag, taking out some bandages. He tore the cloth and began wrapping it around his hands. He froze as he heard Daxter's description and he dropped the cloth, grabbing the little ottsel to hold him at eye level. "That sounds like her!" he said, shaking Daxter a bit. "Please! Tell me where you saw her!"
Tatl sighed. "You idiot!" she yelled. "You're gonna hurt the poor guy if you keep that up!"
Link stopped and gently set the ottsel back on the ground. "Oh, uh, sorry about that," he said sheepishly.

Magic Meter: 100%________
Out of Character: N/A_________

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

User Image

"The death threats and
bounties don't scare us.User ImageWe're not afraid to die."
"----Whoa!! Freeze frame! I'd like to go on the
record right here to say
that I'm firmly and officially against dying... in any way."

User Image

Daxter raised a brow as the kid froze, then felt himself being lifted up. "Hey wh--AFOUGNDg--MOTHER FU-njOI STO---FASIOFSNF STOPPP!! ARAGAH!!" He felt his head being shook back and forth, and felt like rag doll.
        When the shaking stopped, Daxter's head was spinning. When he was set on the ground, he stumbled a little and as he was about to fall, Jak caught him. "We saw her....about three or so months back.." Jak said, Daxter was holding his head. "She seemed fine...and after the battle had happened, she was alive after that...So, I'm sure she's safe somewhere..." Jak said, not exactly sure what to say...he couldn't remember who he saw after the battle before he left. "Sorry though.." He said.
        Daxter blinked, "if...you EVER do that again...I'm going to throw YOU into a dark eco pool!" Daxter pointed to Link, then stood up slightly and walked up onto Jak's shoulder - he felt more safe there. "And I can tell you that you will not enjoy it...Not one bit! Trust me." Daxter said, Jak gave a smirk and raised a brow at Daxter, who shook a paw at Jak. "No. Don't. Say...ANYTHING." Daxter said.

ooc:

Health Points:xxxx100%User Image
Light Eco Power: xxx100%
Dark Eco Power:xxxx100%
Current Weapon: xxxxN / A

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
Ezio

User Image

synchronization:100%

Ezio looked at the man and said"theirs one thing i want,i want to head back to my home".He looked tat the group and hoped they could help.He really did want to stop the templars.He though to himselfhow am i supposed to stop the templars in this place.

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
"The poor thing must've been terrified "

User Image

Anise said this fit for me...

Thoughts: This place looks interest.
Health Status:Worried but ok.
Daathic Fonic Arte Status: Ready

Ion blinked in confusion at Aigis. Was it hard to tell that he was a guy? He was about to speak but Ansie chimed in and he went quiet to allow her the chance to speak. Ion listened to the two talk back and forth and shrugged lightly. "Aigis, Anise has been my bodyguard for a while now, but you are a friend too. Don't worry about me, Anise can take care of me, and you can help Judith." he said trying to compromise. He turned to Anise with a smile. "We can go to Zaphias later, I want to help, and if I'm going to help, I can use a Daathic Fonic Arte to help" he said happy to be able to help.

User Image

"She screamed, "I'll kill you b@#$%^s!" as she fell.

Heroic Animal

User Image
Revya/Gig

Tell me, who's the baddest of the bad? The maddest of the mad...

As Luke stopped to sit in the grass Revya stopped before looking at him. “I don’t know.” “Not long enough. Where the hell are we?” “I don’t know.” “%&*%& this is his fault!” As Mieu spoke Revya looked towards him. Three months and only one town. It seemed odd to her. After Luke spoke about resting Gig spoke again, not too thrilled. “We’re gonna leave you.” Revya shook her head before sitting down. “We can stop here.” “Get up kid, we can leave all of them.” Revya shook her head as she continued to sit. When Mieu spoke again she nodded. “It was big.”

UM...you?
User Image

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Y U A N

TP: 100%
Fighting Style

"Wait for me, Martel..."

As the boy started working, Yuan went ahead and left. When he was certain he was out of earshot, he called for JARVIS.
"JARVIS, if he tires of his work in there, let him rest for a little while. He's been at it for some time now.. I would rather not see him fall out from fatigue just before a supply run."
Yuan entered the room of the Bio-Gate. What had once been his office was now a room solely dedicated to the device that never quite seemed to work. Signs of its activity were now monitored by a console nearby. He watched its spikes, still troubled by JARVIS' discovery three months ago.
"...So someone else is manipulating my gate in this world? I should discover this other person. I refuse to lose such an opportunity to revive Martel just because some idiot thinks its cute to toy with planar physics."
He grumbled more, before returning his attention to the Bio-Gate. He had to admit-it was operating at the peak of its performance. The help he'd gotten really had made it near impossible to find anything wrong. It was all functioning as it should-so he still was unsure as to what his problem was. Why was this gate not living up to his expectations at all?
Leaving those thoughts aside, he pulled out a circuitboard which the boy himself had modified, began to look it over, scrutinizing its performance down to the last ounce of mana it produced as it operated.

"I'll find you out there somewhere..."

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

M I T H O S
X Y G G D R A S I L L

TP: 100%

"..."

He nodded, following behind her quietly. He was convinced now, that Ruka wasn't a seller of newspapers in any way, even if she did share part of her name with Her. Mithos didn't want to die again. He didn't EVER want to see that place where the man in the red jumpsuit called home. He shuddered, and looked around again. No sign of red jumpsuits. Good.
He noticed she was avoiding the newspapers for him, or rather, trying to. Advanced sight meant that while her efforts would have worked on a normal person, they wouldn't for him. He felt his cheeks warm a little. It was-someone nice-for a change. Someone who cared enough to try. She didn't know anything about him. He was sure of it now. If she did, there was no way she have helped him at all.
Mithos failed to notice the young lolita girl following, in the midst of his thoughts and keeping an eye out for Her. He wasn't watching behind him, meaning any number of followers could be had, so long as they didn't make it obviously known that they were following the pair.

"..."

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image D A R K X S I G N E R X C A R L Y

"Wait for me..."

Carly shook her head.
"It's fine, Yukiko. If those Persona users are alone with me, I am their weakness. You know that. Although it would be nice to know what type of Fortune Lady I should work on getting out to the field, I imagine it's just as good if I have monsters that hit that hard as well."
Her reliance on Future Visions was her advantage in fighting a Persona user. It forced them to wait longer for a Persona, and if Aslla Piscu was brought to the field, their only form of defense would be destroyed and they took damage in the process. She'd used that technique on Yukiko herself and she'd almost managed it with Junpei-
"If anything-it's his friends I was more concerned about. But don't worry, we'll get them sooner or later."
After all, they'd left part of the hunt up to others. They'd resume the hunt themselves once they were all gathered.
"Let's try Lan's room. Perhaps they're both there."
She went over to his door, and knocked.
"Lan-Lan are you awake?"

(( Last post for now. I'll catch up with the others later. ))

"I'm coming for you, Jack..."
User Image "Tokunaga squashes all!"

AniseTatlin

Anise`s Theme

✿◕✿◕✿◕✿
"But Ion..." She sighed in defeat when she knew there would be no convincing him otherwise. Once he used a Daathic Fonic arte she'd have to keep out of the fight and make sure he was ok. then Aigis could happily do what she's practically been begging for...if robots could beg in the first place. "Alright. So we're supposed to wait for Flutter's epic bird attack right?"
✿◕✿◕✿◕✿

“Ionian Sergeant Anise Tatlin Oracle Knights Fon Master Guard wins!”

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
☽☆ ρяιиcєss яσsαℓιиα ☆☾
User Image
"Yes... All new life... Carries the essence of stars... Even all of you..."

====☆☆☆====

Rosalina shook her head. "I thank you for your concern, but there's no need to worry about me," she said. She secretly enjoyed the attention, though, since she was always so lonely and no one had ever cared about her like Marik did. She shook her head. "It didn't sound weird to me," she said with a smile. Rosalina turned when Marik pointed someone out, and looked up to the observatory to see Wisemon watching them. "Oh, yes, Wisemon has been staying here for the past three months," she said, turning back to face Marik. "Do you want to talk to him?"

====☆☆☆====

"I'll be watching you from beyond the stars."

User ImageUser Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bruno Borrelli
►Bruno's Theme◄
►Location: Outside Tower of Salvation Ruins◄

User ImageUser Image
Installing the program into the device was easy and quick too after alot of the upgrades he's done to the computers. He carefully landed the rheaird down with the device strapped to his back with a wing pack full of emergency supplies, obvious to the strange flock of birds that were heading down to one broken part of the ruins. Getting off, Bruno surveyed the area from where he was standing, which was pretty high up on the ruins. 'Hard to believe 3 months ago this was an ominous place of death with beings whom people would think they were good are really the devils...' Bruno thought as he looked around before putting the rheaird in to the wing pack. 'I would've love to have some help from Jack...' he set up the the device which looked like a little machine tower. 'I don't think bringing him back to this place would be a good idea...' Bruno also thought that Jack may go off the deep end out of frustration. 'I have to find Yusei and Aki. If this work, I can find others too...' He placed on glasses that would help with readouts as he switched on the device. It was set to track mana from a person. It pulsed a few times. 'Maybe by doing it here, I could collect residual angel mana to track down--- One blip came up. "Holy crap it's working and...it's just....not that far away..." Bruno quickly turned off the device, slung it back over his shoulder and starts running on top of the ruins in the direction that the glasses were telling him.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces