< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 700 701 702 > >> >>> »|

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Theme Song

Mikhail Blanc

Location - SomeWhereinside of a plane heading for F.A.S.

heading northwest winds normal were good to go michel to think in three month you found evrione built your plane founded a travel agency and got reunited with most of the crew from back in the day y guess flight come in handy

"ahhh! gravity i love thins planet you know if you fall you actually die hah!"

but your flying a planenow no more pit stops for fuel a plane baby

"mikhail to tower im 15 to the landing zone ,tell the kindergartner to get some food ready"

Health
User Image
Ex-gear - new

User Image
Mikhail - healthy

User Image

User Image

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Kenshin Himura: Hitokori Battousai/Rurouni.

"A sword is a weapon. Kenjutsu is the art of killing. Whatever pretty words you use to speak of it, this is its true nature. What Kaoru-dono says are the words of one who has never dirtied her hands. An idealistic joke....I like Kaoru-dono's idealism better than its true nature. If one can ask so much, I want the world to accept this joke as its true nature."

Kenshin quickly caught site of Soul as he approached from behind him " Oh Soul good day to you, I was just thinking to myself a little bit" Kenshin said to the boy with a smile on his face." Any word on locating Stein yet?"

( writers block)

Wisemon's Partner

Fashionable Lunatic

__________☪ Wisemon
                  The Digimon who seeks Knowledge__________

User Image

Wisemon was in the garden taking in the scene as he walked on through. He was still looking for some sort of way to find even a single clue to locating Raine, as they still believe she still has it, despite being three months since coming back here. His thoughts were distrubed when he heard someone call out Rosalina's name, and gone to where he heard the voice coming from. He could hear someone talking and Rosalina talking back as he approached the edge, looking over to see a sight he thought he would never see. He saw Rosalina down there for sure. Talking to her, was Marik.

His beady yellow eyes blinked a few times. "Hmmm?" He mused. It's been awhile since seeing the boy, and it seems he doesn't look like the evil side anymore. Hopefully he won't have to see it again.

Thoughts: What is Marik doing here?
                                                  Out of Curiousity:

Wisemon's Partner

Fashionable Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
δoul Ξater___
_____Ξvans

User Image

Soul shoot his head side to side. "Mm, no. Haven't gotten any word of Stein's where about. I just hope he's okay and he isn't hurting anyone." He answered, having finished the soda and tossed it in the trash some feet away. He turned back towards Kenshin. "Any word about those Earthbounds yet, or any clue about what they are?" He asked.

Thoughts: Or at least Stein is back to normal and back at Shibusen.
                                  Out of Crazies:

User Image

User Image___User Image___User Image

User Image___User Image

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Bridge Bunnies
Lz - F.A.S. Bridge tower

Ram ,Monica ,May

"this is tower we read you loud and clear welcome home"
"Jerk"
*Giggle*

they are the opperatos of the bridge their kinda like a little family just the three of them
they manege the communications in the facility and cook and clean ...hey theres three they each get a job

User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Klan Klang
=>Mood - Flusterd<=

"What did he say about mee!!!"

mikhails life long friend klan has a height problem do to erros in the micronization process that make her look 12 and even though he loves here he picks on her constantly

User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

we're baddies~!
Gxσℓxxxxaxcнeron
мxαιαxxxxaxcнeron

The Darĸ Eco Sage Siblings
Theme: Gol & Maia

Gol floated down the hallway from his room, waking up this morning, holding back a yawn. His eyelids felt like they were highly failing him, he floated up the his sisters room and flicked his hand in front of the door as it opened. "...Maia....the day is coming.." He said.

Maia was in her room, brushing her hair to a fine smooth. She made it a routine to make her hair nice every day since she got here, for whatever reason - she felt like she had to. When she heard the creak of the door, she spun on her chair to the one at the door. A warm smile appeared on her face, "...Yes....Is everything ready for my metal heads?" She asked, placing her hand under her chin.

Gol looked at Maia, and nodded gently. "...I believe so." He said, for obvious reasons...Gol kept himself from asking Maia about her change in attitude since they arrived here and made that pact with Weil.

A large smile appeared on Maia's face and she stood up, "good~!" She put the brush on her black desk, and floated forward at Gol. "We shall call a meeting soon, shall we?" She smiled, "...Now, have you seen that factory of Weil's yourself?" She said, as she floated out of her room.

Gol shook his head slowly, "...Not yet..." Gol answered, and floated away with Maia.

Maia's face slightly lit up, "oh~ well...I could go check it out..." Maia said, she had been wanting to see this place.

"Uh, I don't see why not...Go ahead?" Gol said, even more confused about his sisters actions.

Jak and Daxter....
we will have our revenge!
~ May Parker/Spider-Girl~
╣Spider-Girl's Theme╠

'With great power...'

User Image
May had heard Cole over her communicator "Things are clear on my end too, as to were we should eat tonight how about that Italian place we found a couple of weeks back. That place had some pretty good food." She had to admit she was glad for the peaceful atmosphere. Early morning web-swinging was always a good way to excersie.

'comes great responsibility.'

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
"I wonder what stuff this world has."
Emil, Knight of Ratatosk
Tp:100%

User Image
Emil had made a good meal for the Knights after the battle had ended. He had been nervous but he knew they enjoyed it so he was happy. The three months flew by fast for him, but Naoto remained a issue. She was still stuck, unable to talk or tell him things. He learned from Kratos how to free her but where was a rune crest? He knew he had to go look, so he said bye and was heading to the entry of Zahpias. Naoto was followinh him he hoped, he neeed her to be able to free her. He sighed, he wished he had monsters...at least they could travel with him.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image

T Y R A N N O X K E N Z A N

SP: 100
Persona: Jatayu
State: Normal (No Persona)

"Ten-hut little soldier! This ain't no time for games!"

Kenzan nodded.
"Well of course. But we'll find everyone eventually! The can't hide forever!"
He said this with a light laugh as he made note of Yosuke's observations. Well, only one way to find out, right?
"I'll test that theory of yours and make it solid. You wait here soldier and be my backup!"
Kenzan seemed far too energetic as he made his way to the closest viillager he could find.
"Howdy there soldier. Me and my friend are trying to find our friends who we lost sight of a few months ago. Could you please tell me where we are and if you could, tell me if you've seen any of them?"
He'd describe them in detail if prompted, naturally.

"Aniki's out there somewhere and I reckon it's our job to find him and set him free!"

Wisemon's Partner

Fashionable Lunatic

Dorulumon_____________

User Image

Dorulumon slept comfortably near the fountain, finding it the really only good place for him to sleep at the the past few months they were staying here. He eyes opened a bit, finding himself, yet again, alone. The absence of Cutemon with him did make him feel a bit lonely, but hoped Cutemon was okay and back at the Digital World.

Dorulumon stretched and yawned a bit as he got up, relieving himself from the tensed muscles. He was unsure what to do right now, as it seemed very peaceful right now.

Thoughts: Kinda lonely without Cutemon here.
                                      OoC:

User Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Johan Andersen
☸Johan's Theme☸
TP Count: 250--100%
"Hang on Judai...Judith...
User Image
User Image

Johan nodded to what Zelos had said and began to move around to get ready. Fluttershy remained behind with Ba'ul just in case with some backup birds and squirrels with nuts. 'This is it...' Johan said to himself. When Judith was taken, he felt completely useless until Zelos began training him to use a weapon along with artes. He found that with his spiritual sight, he was able to get a good boost to some of the moves. 'I have to stop her from reaching Judai...where ever he is...' Rumors about strange people in black cloaks circled about including two with brown hair. He hoped and prayed that it wasn't Judai but he had to assume it slightly. It was a gut feeling that he had. He waited and prepared to strike.
"I'll protect you two from Yubel!"

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Kenshin Himura: Hitokori Battousai/Rurouni.

"A sword is a weapon. Kenjutsu is the art of killing. Whatever pretty words you use to speak of it, this is its true nature. What Kaoru-dono says are the words of one who has never dirtied her hands. An idealistic joke....I like Kaoru-dono's idealism better than its true nature. If one can ask so much, I want the world to accept this joke as its true nature."

Kenshin shook his head " I'm afraid I have found no evidence of them here nor any word or mention,and I don't think we will know anything more by staying here" Kenshin said as he turned to Soul." I think the time has come for us to leave this place and begin looking else were for this Earthbound. I know we have gotten situated here quite well but as things stand more people could be under the curse of these supposed gods and Stein may still be out there hurting other's against his will, if we want to find both Stein and the EarthBound then we need to begin searching elsewhere.

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Kain
Current MP:0/0

Kain stood at the top of the Mountain looking down. He had been standing there, looking out towards Baron when the ground shock. He feared he would fall, a uneasy task for a dragoon mind you, when it stopped. He looked up, shocked to see the world changed in everyway. "What? What happened? Where's Baron? Mysidia?" he said to himself, looking around. Things made no sense anymore, how could Mt Ordeals be here yet the place around him not? Something was wrong, but if Baron was gone...he would look high and low for Cecil. He wanted his blood....and he would find it.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
εїзRukaεїз
☼Ruka's Theme☼
"Give me a little more time everyone"

User ImageUser Image
εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз

Ruka held a confused yet worried look on her face that the boy would only answer in nods or shaking his head. She was hesitant at first, but she carefully took his hands, "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." Ruka gave a nice smile. 'He seems nice but something must've happened for him to act like this.' "It'll be alright. You're safe with me. Here, let me take you to Martha. She can help you and her house is safe from whatever had happened." she stared, seeing if he'll come or not. Ruka tried to be as friendly as she could to help calm him down.

εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз

"and I'll come and help"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas