16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Ɉ Λ Ɍ V I S
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Version: Y U A N

"Lord Yuan..."

The raybit that follows Yuan blinked a little, receiving different information from different parts of the base. Inside the Bio-Gate room, Jarvis chimed, "Sir, I have kept an eye on Aki as per your request. His condition has not changed since his recovery 3 months ago. However, the consistent problem is only limited down to insomnia, but from the audio I have gathered, it seems forced." he played the last bits of what Aki said before he fell asleep about the dreams. "Necessary supplies are stable but we are running low on only a couple. I shall print the list for you sir..."
As he sent the request to a machine to print, something came in.
"Sir, sensors have discovered a pulse from a machine at the ruins Tower of Salvation, but the pulse had disappeared as soon as it has started. Sensors have also discovered possible trespassers on the surface grounds. Your command sir?" Jarvis asked.

"...He is repairing the rheairds again..."

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
"I wonder what stuff this world has."
Emil, Knight of Ratatosk
Tp:100%

User Image
Emil sighed and shock his head again. He felt bad for Naoto, but he did like having her around. He was sure she was a nice person and he wanted to get to know her. "Well...that Kratos guy said someone named Altessa knows how to make a Rune Crest, lets go find him." he suggested as began walking ahead. He figured this Altessa lived far away, so he should start now. He turned to Naoto, smiling nervously. "Lets go Naoto! Altessa can help you!" he yelled as he kept walking till they were outside the city.

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Zero, the Legendary Reploid Hero
Where am I? :Neo Domino City(Fountain Square)
Current theme
Current Power: 100% Overlimit: 1

User Image

"Huh?" Zero questioned as he heard someone else's voice. He looked at the man that had addressed them. He looked very similar to Jak from the Zaphias Defense. Were they from the same world? "Sir, calm down. I understand your confusion. Permit me to ask, are you familiar with a pair named Jak and Daxter?"

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image ~ T н ε X Ɋ ʯ ε ε η ~

"Mirror mirror on the wall..."

The queen's eyes narrowed. Of course. She remembered her. They traveled with a strange emotionless girl, but she was certain that they had more companions. She'd figure out the fullest extent of her three guardians later. However, a plan needed to be formed. First, she needed to know where the fair one was, and second-how to give her an apple without being noticed.

(( EDIT / Out of Character comment is changed. ))

"Who is the fairest of them all...?"

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

▧ R : r▨

"Has it really been that Long? seems like yesterday that i fell in love..."

TP: 100%
OVL: lvl.5
Energy:100%

"Someone has done their homework...." said Rita, proud of how far her apprentice had come, she turned to Minato and his new Persona, she and Norn still break out into arguments but they got along at times. "If they have people like you Mina-kun, I'm sure they are fine" said Rita as she tried not to think of what happened in Zaphias, She looked over to their destination and they were close, "we are getting close" said Rita to no one, she looked at Genis, "you learned alot on the last 3 months, you can take a break during the remainder of our stay but we'll double the training when we get back on track" said Rita, being the slave driver of a teacher she is she would double training every time Genis took a break, but she was really fond of genis and often looked at him as that little brother that she will never have. Be it that anyone noticed or not thats her view of Genis.

"I'm not sure if i ever want to go back... Minato? or Terca Lumereis?"

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Lιик____The Hero___
αиם___________
тαтℓ___The Fairy_

"Well, I certainly lost my way and came here unaware of anything..."

"But I can no longer claim to have no business with the people of Termina."

Link smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Jak and Daxter," he said to the pair. "My name's Link." He looked up at Daxter, who was now sitting on Jak's shoulder. "I've never heard of a hero like you before. You look a little small." Link froze for a moment before laughing lightly. "But then again, I shouldn't be one to talk." He looked back up at Jak. "Do you think you could point me in the direction of Zaphias?" he asked.

Magic Meter: 100%________
Out of Character: N/A_________

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

we're baddies~!
Gxσℓxxxxaxcнeron
мxαιαxxxxaxcнeron

The Darĸ Eco Sage Siblings
Theme: Gol & Maia

Gol sighed, "...well, go then. Tell me how it is when you get back." He said, placing his hands behind his back. "I'll be in my quarters.." He said, and with that - Gol floated off and returned to his room.

Maia nodded, "of course, brother." She smiled, then once Gol had turned around, as did she.
When she got to the fifth floor, she wasn't expecting the one that was near the entrance. She was running her hands through her hair, not quite paying attention when she glanced up and noticed the familiar figure. A smirk crossed her face, "well well well..." She said, her hands temporarily stopped going through her hair. She floated up beside him, "what do we have here~?" She continued to stroke her fingers through her hair. "What are the odds of you being here.....and not blowing something up?" Maia found slight entertainment with bugging him. "...Hm, what brings you up here, Omega?" She asked.

Jak and Daxter....
we will have our revenge!

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Forte.EXE: The Dark Messiah

Compared against me...
I will be your undoing!

"I am the darkness incarnate, a symbol of loneliness"

Forte had changed in the past 3 months, he got into a fight with Omega, the Messiah of destruction and lost, Forte for the first month spent it healing himself in standby mode, in the second month he woke up from his stasis and could remember nothing except that he had these powers and his body knew how to use them, he wandered, not sure what to do with himself until he was found by Yuri and Estelle, while Yuri wanted to leave him, Estelle would not and forced Yuri to take him in, he grew fond of the pair overtime as for the first weeks he was closed off from everyone, he looked at Yuri by the stairs of the Ruined Castle and walked down to talk to him, "Hey Yuri, Estelle wants to talk to you" said Forte as he opened his cloak to look like a cape, "and when are you going to teach me?" said Forte he had been pushing to be taught by Yuri when he caught him trying some artes, Yuri said no and set some conditions for it.

"I am the Messiah that will bring about a new darkness!"

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image R A I N E X S A G E

"I will find a way..."

Raine could see the mana pulsing around the creatures. They moved like wild animals, hungry predators. She knew one wrong move would be bad for her and Kratos. Since they were bound together. and his first attempt had gone unnoticed, she reached as slowly as she could for his hand. It was most a gesture of fear for her. She could see what was there, if he was awake, he'd heard what Judai was saying. They were surrounded. She thought carefully of what to say. She'd not yet had a chance to explain everything to Kratos. What had happened to Judai? Was Irpa's influence really changing him this much?
"Judai-Kalistu isn't the one who found me."
She knew saying that was dangerous, but she had a duel disk in her wing pack, which she could tell she still had. Judai's world was known for dueling to solve their problems. Judai's other half-she was surprised he was being so calm. Perhaps traveling with her had calmed him down a little?
She wondered how she could get him to duel without endangering Kratos. She couldn't detect much else in the area. Only the darkness from the Heartless. Her senses were being flooded by her presence. So at best guess, if the others were present in the castle, she wouldn't be able to sense them for now.

"...In the meantime, let's work together to save them all..."

User ImageUser Image

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

G E N I S X S A G E

"...Sis..."

"Yes ma'am."
Genis knew that tone. More work for him. It was well worth it. The more he studied aer the more he was convinced he could eventually conquer it. It was like an unrefined version of mana, which meant that if he worked at it, he might be able to fully harness it. Although he still had a long way to go before that happened.
"Oh? You want something, Oshawott?"
He put the creature on his shoulder, and held him with one hand so that he wouldn't fall. After that, he used his one hand to get the wing pack open.
"Go ahead and get what you want, okay?"
He looked up to Minato's tower. It reminded him quite a bit of the Tower of Salvation, although far more aptly named.
"As long as Abyssion isn't up there I'll be fine. I've had enough dealings with angels and demons to last me for a lifetime."
Although it did sound like it caused trouble for this town.
"Why does it appear during the Dark Hour?"

"Why is this happening to us...?"

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Ω

╔════════════════════════════╗
Ω ɢ: ɢ ғ sʀucιɴΩ
╚════════════════════════════╝

♎Releasing the Devil♎
♎Ware Wa Messiah Nari, Hahaha!♎

"You... You are not the real Zero, you are a fake"

Omega's after destruction smile vanished the SECOND he heard Maia's voice, to him, it was like the grinding of a bolt against a sheet of metal and it irked him, he had to put up with this for 3 months, "What do you want Maia? You ruined my good mood" said Omega, he had came back from a mining expedition from the Mountains with the pantheons and he got to blast away countless rocks, what a great way to relive that bloodthirsty and destructive side of his cause in the process a few pantheons lost their heads but were quickly fixed to continue work.

"I?...I am the real Zero, the true god of destruction!"

User ImageUser Image

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

S X E X C X U X R X I X T X Y

"To protect the people the Neo Domino City..."

The officer at the front desk gave Cole a friendly smile.
"Director Jaeger is out right now. He'll be back in a little while if you wish to talk to him about something. I can set up an appointment after his meeting with Chief Warden Takasu as well if you'd like."
She was looking at his calendar from the other side of the desk. Once part of the officers that traveled around Neo Domino on patrols, she'd retired to desk work after the angel attacks came.

(( SORRY! >.>;;;; *fails* I saw the post yesterday and forgot to post back >.>;;;;;; *fails more* ))

"...No matter what the price."

User Image

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Torn

Torn looked rashly at the strange robot named Zero in front of him. He looked confused but wanted to know why he knew who Jak and Daxter were.

Speak... Yes... I do know Jak and Daxter... In fact you can say they are...friends of mine. Torn paced around him and said "I'm usually..this way.. In fact you..can say I'm not too comfortable around strange faces...

Once he perceived Zero not to be a threat, he just wanted to know where he was at. Before I forgot, my name is Torn. I'm the commander of a place named Haven City.

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

мxαιαxxxxaxcнeron
The Darĸ Eco Sage Sister

Maia gave a sarcastic frown, and placed her hand under the side of her face and made a pout face. "Aawww...And here I thought we were getting a long SOOO well...." Her voice was filled to the rim with sarcasm. "And I'm not here because you are, hate to burst your little bubble....I'm here to check something for Gol.." Her voice turned to slight worry. "He's been oh-so-tired lately..." She sighed, then shook her head.
"But! Onto business...." She floated by Omega, eying him with a smirk as she passed him. Opening the door by moving her hand to the side beside her, then floated towards it. Delaying a moment, to glance over at Omega before disappearing behind the door into the factory.

"The Red Sage gave up with so little effort.
No fun at all."

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Zero, the Legendary Reploid Hero
Where am I? :Neo Domino City(Fountain Square)
Current theme
Current Power: 100% Overlimit: 1

User Image

"My name is Zero and this is my partner X." Zero said to introduce himself and his partner to Torn. He kept his eye on him, just to be sure. "This is Neo Domino city. I met Jak and Daxter some time ago in the city of Zaphias. Allow me to be the first to welcome you to this collaborative world."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff