Tacos! 0.62790697674419 62.8% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 700 701 702 > >> >>> »|

Wheezing Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
"TEAM GURREN the place for manly souls!"

User Image

User Image

Sitting inside of the cockpit in Gurren, until Luke began to freak out - once again and he stopped Gurren. He sighed, then had Gurren sit down. Kamina kicked his foot onto the ground, as the mouth of Gurren opened up.
            He looked over at Luke, Kamina sat down just on the edge of Gurren. The little blue thing was again, stating the obvious, and Revya and Gig were arguing again.
            "Hey! Nobody is left behind in Team Gurren! Manly or not!" He said, standing up and "that's not the Team Gurren way!" Kamina said, more towards Gig.

"Just who the H3|| DO YOU THINK I AM?!"

User Image

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Lιик____The Hero___
αиם___________
тαтℓ___The Fairy_

"Well, I certainly lost my way and came here unaware of anything..."

"But I can no longer claim to have no business with the people of Termina."

Link looked at Daxter apologetically. He didn't know what Dark Eco was - He'd never heard of it before. But then again, there were lots of things he'd never heard of. "Could you tell me where you last saw her?" he asked. He figured he'd start where she was last seen and work from there.
Tatl sighed. "Like he'd tell you now!" she said, reverting back to her old self. "You nearly shook him to death!"
Link let out a small laugh and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry about that again... Um..." He thought for a moment before laughing again. "I'm sorry, but I don't know your name."

Magic Meter: 100%________
Out of Character: N/A_________

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Oshawott
Oshawatt in Action
Oshawatt's Theme
Oshawott's Battle Theme
Oshawott Stalker Moments

User Image
Oshawott looked around at the city that they had been traveling through. He had stuck with Genis since he considered him a friend but he was helping him look for friends including his main friend, Yusei. He rode in Genis's arms so that way he can keep up without getting lost. Over the time he spent with the group, he has been practicing and even learned a new move to which he hasn't used just yet. The feel of the town was making him uneasy. "Oshaaa...." He wanted to either hide or pull out something from Genis's wing pack. Something he treasures the most right now. "Oshawott...." He still kept looking around. Before trying to reach Genis's wingpack. "Osha..oshawott..."
User Image

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Subaru Hoshikawa Ω Warrock
✰Theme✰
"Warrock...Do you think...that..."
"That what?"
User ImageUser Image
✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆

Subaru nodded, "It was alright. Oh," he looked over, "um..." he quickly looked over the menu. He was still little so some of the drinks he wasn't so interested in, "I'll just have some water, please." he smiled. "Any new jobs come in?" he asked the two of them. He was thinking about trying to help this time instead of staying out of it like all the others while he was recovering.
Warrock still followed Kurogane around but stopped so that way he could still be near Subaru.

✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆
"Nevermind..."
"*sighs* Things will be fine, Subaru..."

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Martha
Martha's Theme

User Image
Martha smiled before setting her drink down, "Yes I know that, Jack but you could try at least cut back, for me. "According to Raine she had. When she was a Dark Signer she had traveled with Carly before she was defeated and was released. Raine mentioned that she was going to go off to try and save the others who got turned. From the way she sounded, they were children she knew." she took another sip, "I wish I knew. She left the next day and I haven't heard from her in 3 months, but I do have faith in her much like how I have faith in you, Crow and Yusei and--oh..." she looked at Jack, "On your way, did you happen to spot Ruka? She said she had to go pick something up and I just wanted to make sure she was alright. The doctor was going to give her one more look over about her fainting spells."

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

User Image

"The death threats and
bounties don't scare us.User ImageWe're not afraid to die."
"----Whoa!! Freeze frame! I'd like to go on the
record right here to say
that I'm firmly and officially against dying... in any way."

User Image

Daxter sighed, then tapped his chin. "Errr.....where was that place?" Daxter closed his eyes trying to remember, Jak looked down at Link and tried to speak. "It was-" "NO! JAK! I can do it! Don't tell me!" Daxter threw his paw in front of Jak before he could answer, Jak sighed and let Daxter try and remember.
        Finally, Daxter looked at Jak. "Nope. I got nothing....what was it again?" Daxter asked, Jak looked over at him, raised a brow then turned his attention back to the small fairy and the kid. "Zaphias...It's a small town....but it wasn't looking too good when we left." He said, "RIGHT! ZAPHIAS! That was the name of it!" Daxter smacked his forehead, then looked over at him and then jumped down. "Name's Daxter, but I'm more known from my hero name of.." Daxter shook his hands on either side of him, "ORANGE LIGHTNING! Zazaziiing!" Daxter then pointed back to Jak, "and this here is Jak." Daxter said, Jak remained relatively silent..

ooc:

Health Points:xxxx100%User Image
Light Eco Power: xxx100%
Dark Eco Power:xxxx100%
Current Weapon: xxxxN / A

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Akihiko Sanada~The Emperor Arcana~
Energy 100~

Akihiko saw what at first, looked like blood, coming from underneath Lyre. He was about to summon Ceaser but he noticed it looked different. He turned to Lyre with a small smile and shock his head. "I think you got a soda, need a hand up?" he asked glad that it was not blood. He turned to the two little girls and eyed them. He didn't remember exackly when they joined the little group but they were all in a similar boat. "I wish I knew.." he muttered. User Image

Sub-Zero's Theme

"Those who threaten this New World will be punished"

User Image
Kuai-Liang stopped watching the strange blond boy and his companion for now. There was definitely something odd about those two, especially the boy. He looked as if he was having some sort of panic attack. Kuai-Liang glanced back at the orphanage he had been searching for. He felt some sort of connection to the place, maybe because he and his brother had been orphans.. Kuai-Liang smiled as he watched some of the children playing. A few of them seemed a bit frightened by him though, a couple of the kids even backed away in fear. Kuai-Liang grinned and created 3 gradually larger snowballs. "Doesn't it ever snow around here? Stack them on top of each other, make a snowman".

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
[ Jacks Theme ]

User ImageUser Image

xxxx"We still don't know what this guy is after.
xxxxYou can't just say 'Hey look! Here's all my secret designs.' "

xxxxxx"...You-!...are you implying that we don't have 'real conversations?! "

[xxxxCurrent Location:xxxxMartha's // Neo Domino City xxxx]

Jack sighed, "...maybe..." He said, but when Martha spoke again his eyes slightly widened, "wait! She was a Dark Signer...and this Raine-person was with...." Most of the words he said were in whispers, and most of it he was just thinking aloud. When it clued together, Jack brought his arms forward, his hands up and rested his face there. "No no no no no no..." He slowly shook his head, mumbling to himself.
          So it was Carly that had the hummingbird that he was informed about.
          He raised his head from his hands as children were mentioned, "children...as Dark Signers?!" He asked, then slowly shook his head again. "Any names? It may help with finding them.." He asked.

Jack thought for a second, then shook his head. "No I didn't see her..." He then raised a brow, and a confused look crossed his face. "Um...fainting spells?" He asked.

Overly Overpriced Cards:

User Image

"Giving up everything has made
me finally realize...there was
something in the depths of
my heart holding me up..."

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Aki: The Assistant
★Aki`s Theme★
☆Fighting Style☆
TP Count: 500--100%
"Aw come on! You got to be better than that to pull me away..."

User Image
►★★☆☆★★◄

Aki stared at the last remaining part. Sure he took apart the rheaird, but he didn't fully apart. It was just a matter of putting a few pieces back and running it to make sure that it was going to run right. As the repaired rheaird was clamped down and running, Aki yawned. "Man I thought I willed myself not to be tired...I guess my mind's alittle fried from working so much." he scratched his head and pulling the glasses up ontop of his head.
"Lord Aki, may I suggest taking time to rest while the engine's are testing. Lord Yuan wishes that you are not fatigue on the next supply run."
Aki crossed his arms and stared at both rheairds as they ran. 'So I guess I'll be running out soon, hm..." He smiled alittle. 'Well at least he still cares...'
He began walking, "I've been kinda wanting to train alittle since I'm alittle stiff from working on the rheairds but I guess I take a little nap..."
Aki, after setting the glasses back on the table, walked over to a hammock he had set up in the room (and in some other rooms) incase he was working and needed to keep and ear out on the testings while sleeping.
"You know, I was wanting to avoid sleeping alittle..." he climbed into the hammock and covered himself. Yawning, he rested his head on the pillow and began willing himself to sleep. "I know I can...will myself to sleep, eat, feel and all that..."
'I'm grateful that he taught me that...It was so weird to find out I couldn't do all that first...'
Yawning again, he had problems keeping his eyes open before he closed them as he relaxed with sleep taking over, "I...just wish...I could turn off...my weird...dreams...night Jarvis..."
Aki fell asleep with his mouth slightly open and the hammock swaying still as Jarvis dimmed down the lights to not disturb him as the rheairds kept running. Aki was unaware that Jarvis recorded what he had just spoken about.

►★★☆☆★★◄
"...from my work...which I thank you SO MUCH! I needed a break!"

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Flynn Scifo:Commandant of the Knights
Overlimit:4
Tp: 100%

"Time flew by it seems...."

Flynn listened to Ezio and wondered where the man came from. He looked almost like a merc for hire or something. He was reminded of of Yeager and Levaithans Claw but he was too out-spoken to be one. "I can't say I know how to return you. We've all been here for months now." he said with a shrug. He wanted to just go out and he hoped Ezio would understand. "I wish I could say more but I have plans today Mr Ezio." he said holding Zelda's hand lightly.

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageUser Image

││║Cole McGrath║││

҉҈ ҉ Location - Neo Domino ҉҈ ҉
ʬ Karmatic Balance - Neutral ʬ

║ BttryCore Energy - 100% ║

"nice work babe... im at umm ,the police building"

i didint seem like jeager was there but he didint want to leave empty handed

"im Waiting to see if jeager comes to work ,why?"

hes not leavinng till he meets him ,besides jeager dosent wanna look bad in front of other cops does he?

User Image

The strangeletter

[wb]

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image

T Y R A N N O X K E N Z A N

SP: 100
Persona: Jatayu
State: Normal (No Persona)

"Ten-hut little soldier! This ain't no time for games!"

"No one's been through in a long time then. Even if Aniki or any of the others had been here, the trail's way too cold."
He sighed, before smiling at Mier.
"Thank you Miss Mier, but we best get a move on. I got a good feeling about the next way we travel, and besides, it's hard to find your friends if you sit still too long!"
He looked away from Fort Tatana, unsure exactly of which way they should go next. The day was young, they had plenty of food and supplies still thanks to the wing packs they had filled before heading out. So all that was left was picking their next destination.

"Aniki's out there somewhere and I reckon it's our job to find him and set him free!"

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

۩ : ۩

X's Theme

"You are wrong Weil, ruling over the reploids wont bring peace"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Indeed... and may--- did you hear that?" said X stopping him self mid sentence as he turned around and saw an elfish looking man with a dagger, though X was confident his armor would protect him from the dagger, there was no need to incite violence, "Calm down, we don't want any violence" said X

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Responding to darkreds character))

"Coexistence between humans and reploids will bring an end to this strife and we'll be able to live in harmony"

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Σ Ѵ Σ

Shape: Normal

"What a strange place..."

Eve smiled.
"Thank you. It is something I have not seen before. People do not leave places like this where I am from."
She was eating quietly at first. The sounds of the forest coming alive made her stop eating, however, including the rustling not too far away.
"The noises are odd."
She said no more and no less. She felt like something or someone was headed their way. She waited quietly to see who, showing no obvious fear to the situation.

"...Perhaps I just made a wrong turn..."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas