14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
ρяιиcєss________The Princess____
zєℓםα_________of Hyrule

๑~◈~๑

"I know now the reason the goddesses left the Mirror of Twilight in this world..."

"They left it because it was their design that we should meet. Yes...that is what I believe..."

══════════════

Zelda frowned. "Hey! Don't answer for me!" she called to Danny, but he had already left. She turned back to Flynn with a smile and nodded. "But I would like to go," she said. "How about we go right now?"

══════════════

______________________Location: Zaphias
User Image________________Magic Meter: 100%

________________Out of Character: Minor wb, and a new template!
~ Dante Sparda ~
╣Dante's Theme╠

'This is going to be...'

User Image
So they were planning on leaving town huh. "Are you guys planning on tracking down those dark signers again because if you are I want to come too. Those dark signers turned that kid that help me fight the first dark signer. I want to defeat them before they cause more harm." Dante said with conviction in his voice

'one hell of a party.'

Wisemon's Partner

Fashionable Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
δoul Ξater___
_____Ξvans

User Image

Soul chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "Never mind then. We were thinking you might know something Yugi." He said. He turned to May. "Well we've already tried finding information around here but couldn't find anything. And as for Cole, what would he want to talk to us about?"

Thoughts:
                                  Out of Crazies: wb >.<

User Image

User Image___User Image___User Image

User Image___User Image

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

User Image

Demon Overlord Laharl!
Where am I? :Bamboo Forest.
Laharl's theme
------------------------

"Eh?" Larharl said as he began hearing voices. They were faint, but still voices were voices. He began following them, seeing as he was somewhat lost anyway. He then began to pick up the scent of someone cooking. Unfortunately for him, the people he were walking towards were armed and alert already, and Laharl wasn't exactly what one would call subtle.

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
☽☆ ρяιиcєss яσsαℓιиα ☆☾
User Image
"Yes... All new life... Carries the essence of stars... Even all of you..."

====☆☆☆====

Rosalina gave a small smile. "You looked like you could use some help," she said, recalling that night three months ago. As Marik kept talking, she began to understand what he meant when he said he was worried. "You were worried about me?" she said. She had to smile at that. A full smile. She had never really had anyone worry about her before. (wb)

====☆☆☆====

"I'll be watching you from beyond the stars."

User ImageUser Image
~ May Parker/Spider-Girl~
╣Spider-Girl's Theme╠

'With great power...'

User Image
"He didn't say he just wanted to talk to you guys before you leave. Probably didn't want to miss the chance to talk to you guys before you left the city." May wasn't quite sure if she and Cole would go with these guys considering how Cole's powers opparated. Sure he could leave the city anytime he wanted but when he went into areas without electricity he told her that his vision blurers a little bit and that he slowly loses the ability to use his more powerful powers. She had also grown use to hanging around the city and protecting it. Who know what could happen after they left considering some of the things she had heard from some of the officers.

'comes great responsibility.'

Wisemon's Partner

Fashionable Lunatic

__________☪ Wisemon
                  The Digimon who seeks Knowledge__________

User Image

Wisemon listened to what they were saying, despite hearing it faintly. But from some of the words he could hear, he could understand what they were talking about. It seemed as though Marik was worried about Rosalina, but for what reason? He closed his eyes as he fell into deep thought. Humans are quite difficult to understand. He thought, then as he came to a realization of what's going on, or believed he knew what was going on, he opened his eyes. "Oh my, could it be... That Marik loves Rosalina?" He questioned himself, even though he was unaware he was speaking aloud. I guess I've learned something new about humans. They show affection towards another when they're worried.

Thoughts: Oh!?
                                                  Out of Curiousity:

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Kenshin Himura: Hitokori Battousai/Rurouni.

"A sword is a weapon. Kenjutsu is the art of killing. Whatever pretty words you use to speak of it, this is its true nature. What Kaoru-dono says are the words of one who has never dirtied her hands. An idealistic joke....I like Kaoru-dono's idealism better than its true nature. If one can ask so much, I want the world to accept this joke as its true nature."

Kenshin thought to himself for a moment " very well then how about we go meet with Cole before we do anything, he might have a good idea of where to start looking" Kenshin said looking to the other's with a smile." Very well then please lead us to Cole and we can discuss this with him" Kenshin asked Spider girl.
~ May Parker/Spider-Girl~
╣Spider-Girl's Theme╠

'With great power...'

User Image
"Alright let me just contact him. ." May used her communication device to contact Cole. "Cole it's May I found the guys where do you want to meet up?"

'comes great responsibility.'

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
Y U G I Mutou
User Image
Pharaoh A T E M

User Image

Yugi frowned as they walked away, his shoulders lowered and he looked away. He was trying to be helpful.....
Atem looked down at Yugi, frowned and he placed a hand on Yugi's shoulder. "You okay, Yugi?" Atem asked, Yugi looked over at the hand then up at Atem. He gave a weak, fake smile and nodded. "Ye-...Yeah....I'm fine..." He said, turning around he began to walk in the opposite direction as the group who had just left. The moment he wasn't facing Atem, the smile faded. It made sense....he didn't know what they were talking about, he wish he knew...so he could help...but....
It had been two months since Jonouchi disappeared, and he had been here by himself...given, he had company from Atem, which he enjoyed. When finally when someone came up to him and spoke, Yugi had a glimmer of hope that maybe they would want to be friends...but as quick as they arrived, they had left.
Atem looked down at Yugi, and then sighed. "Yugi...I have known you long enough to know when something is up...You can tell me..." He said, "was it because they left?" Atem knew that when finally someone Yugi actually knew came along...they left...When Atem spoke, Yugi delayed looking over to wipe his eye quickly.
Yugi looked over at Atem, and slowly shook his head. "...I....I..um, it's okay...I'm used to it." He said, "and besides, I'm not completely alone.." He said, and then broke eye contact with Atem. "Why don't we go get a cheeseburger?" Atem asked with a tone of voice of attempting to cheer him up, Yugi delayed for a moment and then shook his head. "Not right now..I don't really feel like one.." He said.

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Aki: The Assistant
★Aki`s Theme★
☆Fighting Style☆
TP Count: 500--100%
"Aw come on! You got to be better than that to pull me away..."

User Image
►★★☆☆★★◄

Aki looked over and the looked at the rheairds that Yuan had in the room. It was alot. "The only issue is that I haven't been able to fully test the lifespan of a flight would be with the modified energy source in various situations. I don't want them to drop out of the sky. but I can go ahead and atleast rebuild that rheaird back to normal while I test out the lifespan. Once I get the test results, I'll start modifying the others...just with the modified energy and not the design..." When he heard his name, he stared and listened. "Yes, I know that sir. I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong with it's processors and well...basically everything...." 'I know I'm good at this stuff, but I'm not a miracle worker...' he turned and looked at his work as Yuan was walking away and talking to Jarvis. Looking back over, "Yes, I understand sir. I'll come back to the Bio-Gate if you need me to, Lord Yuan..."
Aki watched for him leaving before putting his hand up to his face and rubbing the bridge of his nose. He began walking over to pull over some clasps. 'I know that the Bio-Gate is the most important thing but I'm still not finding the problem. It's really hidden in there. Man that design is complicated yet interesting...' he clasped the new rheaird model so it sat in mid air away from the others. 'I know that I'm his assistant but he could at least cut me some slack and give me credit for some of the improvements I've done on the gate.'
He picked up the glasses and placed them on. Pressing some buttons, the rheaird started up. "Jarvis I'm going to need you to start collecting readouts on the engine. I'm going to start it at a normal pace before I speed it up. We need to figure out how long it will last at these two speeds...since they're the only speeds they can go. Once we figure it out, we'll begin the modifications on the others. If the engine starts to head to critical, shut it down. I don't want another explosion on my hands again..." 'And another lecture...'
Aki sighed while looking at the rheaird bits from the one he took apart. He shut his eyes for a moment. He was tired and bit hungry but Yuan showed him how to switch them on and off. Opening his eyes again, he walked over and began rebuilding the rheaird while thinking about his short known past of his of 3 months.

►★★☆☆★★◄
"...from my work...which I thank you SO MUCH! I needed a break!"

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
εїзRukaεїз
☼Ruka's Theme☼
"Give me a little more time everyone"

User ImageUser Image
εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз

Ruka watched as he grabbed a magazine and pointed out the characters. "Mi--thh--os...Mithos? It's nice to meet you, Mithos." The looks though that he held, was still worrying her. 'I guess it was really traumatizing.' "It will be okay, Mithos. You're from a different world, are you? It'll be okay, you're safe with me. Here lets get over to Martha's so you can rest." she carefully took his hand again and began leading him to the house. It was still aways to go but it wasn't that far. It was the matter of avoiding newspapers.

εїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїзεїз

"and I'll come and help"

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

User Image

"The death threats and
bounties don't scare us.User ImageWe're not afraid to die."
"----Whoa!! Freeze frame! I'd like to go on the
record right here to say
that I'm firmly and officially against dying... in any way."

User Image

Daxter's ears flicked and raised up from another noise, he looked in the general direction of the sounds. Jak glanced over and raised a brow, "....Dax?" Jak asked, when Daxter's ears flicked again as he stood up. "...Jak, you hear that?" He asked, not loosing contact with the sound. Jak gave a crooked frown, and then listened. He frowned and shook his head, "nope...what is it?" Jak asked, Daxter slowly shook his head. "I'm.....I'm not sure.." He looked away from it, when he detected a voice. Daxter's head shot in the direction again, "...Come on!" Daxter then leaped forward and ran towards the direction on all fours.
        Jak blinked, what was that about? He stood up, and followed behind the little orange ottsel. When Daxter got close, he noticed a boy who looked pretty beat up - not literally though.
        Daxter glanced behind him, Jak hadn't caught up yet. He stood up and walked over. "Hey, bud, you 'kay?" Daxter asked, Jak finally caught up - taking his time. He noticed the boy, and walked up....Who was this guy?

ooc:

Health Points:xxxx100%User Image
Light Eco Power:xxx100%
Dark Eco Power:xxxx100%
Current Weapon:xxxxN / A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items