Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

location: hive academy company: himself mood: deep in thought

" Is there music in your head? Have you followed where it led? And been graced with a taste of the beauty underneath...? "

Grey had spent the better part of the evening atop the Bay Bridge, staring up at the stars and composing. He wasn't sure himself why he'd sought out such a place to open his notebook and grace the pages with his pen. Perhaps being just that much closer to the stars..? In the end, it didn't matter. He'd never reached them before, he wouldn't now. Still, it was a marginal comfort at best, to be beneath them. The thinner air at this altitude was not agreeing with him, however, and his breathing control was suffering. Sighing as he tucked his pen back behind his ear and safely tied that leather-bound binder closed, he stood from his place of solitude and began the climb down. It was a long trip, the service stairs were narrow and endless, but so was his patience (nearly).

Upon setting foot back on the solid ground, Grey reached up beneath his hood out of habit and touches his fingertips to his porcelain mask, just making sure it was still in place. He had very little feeling left in the right side of his face, where the burn scars had ravaged his once handsome visage, and often made a check to see if the mask was still there. Not that he was ashamed of his scars, no. But they did tend to make people uncomfortable, and he rather detested being asked to explain them. It didn't take Grey long to reach the closest hidden entrance to the renovated H.I.V.E. Academy. He'd studied the schematics in the library, he knew where they all were. Pulling back his hood as he stepped inside, his long hair tumbled down over his shoulder and he rose his left brow. Perhaps it was time for a trim afterall? Not that he trusted anyone around here with a pair of scissors, and walking into a barbers shop with that mask tied in place was out of the question...perhaps it was time to break out the old theatrical makeup and latex again? It could wait, he decided. His overgrown hair was the least of his concerns right now.

Heading first to his private teachers' quarters he snatched up his laptop and carried it to the modest library they'd established. Time for a slight bit more research before bed. Bringing up the last browser window he'd had opened, Grey shielded his eyes just abit from the bright screen as it powered on until they adjusted to the light. Typing in 'Henri Germain Coeur' into the searchbar, the only hits that came back were old newspaper articles proclaiming the adoption, but not revealing the names of the new family.
"C'mon....something I haven't already read a thousand times over, please?"

Following suit with the same method for 'Helene Marie Coeur,' Grey brought a fist down on the tabletop in frustration and cursed under his breath when the same result came back. "Merde...!" Closing the laptop after getting a good look at the time, he brought a hand to his chest, wincing just abit at the sudden pinching pain. It only lasted a moment...still he knew it meant it was time for a good rest. He had a lesson to teach in the morning, afterall. He'd need his rest for that, if nothing else. Tucking his laptop under his arm along with his notebook, Grey stood and made his way back towards his room, but made a detour instead to the cafeteria. No harm in grabbing a piece of that devils' food cake and a glass of milk before bed!

♪ ♫

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
╣Alex's Theme╠

'Most people want to relive their childhood...'

User Image
Alex had put away his latest painting before locking up his private studio. Ramora was gone to where ever the fairies go when he wasn't talking or using their abilities. Which if the guy that told his parents about his powers was right, they probably were somewhere in his mind.

Alex was currently a bit hungry and decided to head towards the Pizza Corner. Which served the best pizza in the city. Which was probably a good thing considering the times it got destroyed because it was also the Titans favorite pizza place. Though as he got closer to the shop he heard some shouts coming from inside.

~Well I wonder what could be the cause of the commotion?~ Alex thought as he open the door to the restaurant. Only to see a man with demonic hagraven wings was inside the restuarant. "Well that's not something you see everyday but I this gives me another idea for a painting." Alex said while taking out his sketch pad and started to sketch a outline of the man.

'I'm the only one who can.'

occ: Also a small heads up for the people in the pizza corner. You guys are going to be affected by Alex's Aura of Cute. He really can't control that ability so it's always on for more info well you know where to go or just ask me.

User Image

Versatile Explorer

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cʀɪsco Lᴇᴛᴀ Hᴀʀᴘᴇʀ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
» sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ - ғʟᴀsʜ ғʟᴀʀᴇ

» Mood Instincts have kicked in / Alert / Rational.
                                    » Status Crouched / Jumping / Firing Arrow / Landed on stand.
                                    » Location Beach Amusement Park / On top of another stand.
                                    » Company Unknown people.
                                    » Thoughts "Alright! Taker number one must be dispatched!"

"Before I left my father was just a shadow of the man he used to be.."
                                    ╚═════════════════════ x x x ═══

Streak was soon again in a crouch, his entire posture alert and ready, prepared for whatever would occur next with these intruders. His hand tightened on his bow as he pulled out another arrow, notching it in the same moment of unloading it from the case on his back. He jerked his hand down, pulling the string tight as he aimed the tip towards the gun-wielder on the ground with a stern expression on his face. He was prepared to do battle to protect this place and his new found friends.

The male detected a.. french accent- was it? -coming from the strange person on the disk, who was now fending off the arrow he had sent towards her. He glanced up towards the female on the disk, noticing the small gesture she made, but he only narrowed his eyes. Wait.. was this woman of some connection to his new friend? He'd have to question her about it after this was done and over with, but for now.. his attention was quickly shifted back to the gun-wielder. He'd deal with disk-girl later, nodding after she yelled at him in her french accent, something about 'flyboy' and a quarrel with him. He only smiled gently.

His attention was once more shifted from the gun-wielder as the.. strange mist producer called out to him, with a few french words. "Why don't you try me, hot shot! I'll show you how excellent of a fighter I am, with or without range in question! I'll be more then happy to give you a run for your money!" He was not arrogant, no. Confident was what he was. He knew how good of an archer he was with his bow, but also how well he could handle himself without his precious bow. Suddenly the being was on the ground, but was soon coming towards the stand he was perched upon.

Streak kept his arrow positioned correctly, but tensed his limbs in the crouch position he still held. Just at the right moment.. when the being was within a certain range of the stand.. he jumped high, flipping his body backwards so that he did a back flip in the arrow, bow shifting down towards the being. His hand released the bowstring. The arrow whizzed out quickly towards the mist-producing being. He felt that the woman on the disk was his ally.. in a sense. He then glanced towards her as gravity tugged him down.

He yelled out to her. "I hope you can handle yourself against gunslinger here." His green eyes darted towards the gun-user, but he was soon brought to awareness of his surroundings as he landed atop a new stand. He figured the one he had been perched on seconds before would be totaled. He needed to act and act quickly he would. They didn't call him 'Streak' for nothing.

He pulled out another arrow, holding it in his free hand while the other held his bow low to his side.

═══ x x x ═════════════════════╗
                                    "So now I'll simply overshadow him and his legacy with my own that I'm writing."

[OOC // Sorry for the delay! sweatdrop ]

Super Lunatic

User Image
≼Canicus Caecilus Theocritus≽

With: Kyle, Bow-man, and random girl
Fog trail: Jet Black
Thoughts: Hmm...he may prove to be more resourceful than expected.

↺"Don't die on me too quickly now"

The Lich practically giggled with joy, seeing as how it appeared he was going to deliver a fatal blow and rid of the archer quickly. But then, in a sudden, swift, movement, the man leaped into the air and avoided the attack without taking a scratch of damage. The post he was standing on did not split. It exploded, dust and small fragments of wood (or concrete?) flying about.

When the man had jumped, he fired an arrow out of that accursed bow. It moved quickly; but Canicus too could move fast. He dashed to the left. Had Canicus still had skin, the arrow would have proven effective. But instead, the arrow managed to find its' way between the two bones located in the Lich's forearm, being more of an annoyance than anything. Canicus pulled the arrow through, examining it for a brief second.

The Lich held his sword upright, the moonlight glimmering off of it. "Very well then. Perhaps a more fitting game should be played. How about..tag?" The Lich said mockingly. In truth, though, that is what he planned to do. Canicus cloaked himself with the mist, then vanished.

He remained hidden for nearly seven seconds before revealing himself behind Streak. The Lich's plan was to strike downward with the sword, shattering the post and destroying his footing. The Lich's left hand was encased in a dark purple lightning, for which he was literally going to tag the man. If he was hit by the hellish lightning, the Lich's hand would almost instantly slice its' way into Streak like a hot knife through butter.

"I want to gorge myself on the sense of fulfillment until I vomit."↻

((ooc: Ne problemska.))

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Nilion Unlustig

Versatile Explorer

User Image
» sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ - ғʟᴀsʜ ғʟᴀʀᴇ

» Mood Alert / Rational / Calm.
                                    » Status Looking around / Jumping / Standing on tea cup's rim.
                                    » Location Beach Amusement Park / On top of a tea cup ride.
                                    » Company Unknown people.
                                    » Thoughts "This one is fast.. I need to be on my guard."

Streak clutched his bow tightly as he watched his advisory literally destroy the stand he had been on prior to his jumping flip. He gritted his teeth as he prepared himself for what he knew was coming. He wanted the arrow to strike home, but of course it was not to be. His opponent shifted out of the way, but not enough.. The arrow passed through the forearm of the being's arm to which he then pulled out, studying it as if interested in the strange material the arrow was made of. The arrows were enhanced, stronger then typical human arrows, but of course Streak kept that his little advantage.

He watched with interest as the being held his sword up.. and just as he did that the moonlight caught the blade's edge, reflecting into his face. He blinked his green eyes, hearing the being talk. Tag? What was this, elementary school? Streak could only grin at this suggested children's game. "Sure. What do I get if I tag you and what do you want if you tag me?" He was being stupid for going along, but he knew it would be a fun experience. He knew the rules of game. You had to avoid the tagger.. at all cost.. and in this game.. If he got caught, he knew the results would be more dangerous then a slap on the wrist or position switching as children would enact.

His attention focused on the blade, but couldn't actually due to the moonlight streaming into his face from the surface of the blade, reflecting the night time rays of light. He snorted in annoyance, but it was too late. The being was gone. He shifted around, looking in every direction for his opponent. This caused him to turn face-to-face with the being, who had appeared behind him. He kept crouched, but as soon as he noticed the body language of the being, he knew he was in trouble, majorly. He was going to strike him, but Streak was quick.

The young man pushed off from the rooftop of the second stand, jumping back.. and high at that, given that he moved upwards around 10 feet before he flipped himself backwards, to perform a back-flip, before landing on a.. tea cup machine? He glanced around, noticing it was a ride with circular-set tea cups on a rack of three, three racks.. which meant nine tea cups, and he was in a green one. He had landed on the edge.. and this was the perfect moment to test his somewhat accurate balancing abilities. The machine was off and so he just stood along the edge of it, feet perfectly balanced.

Streak produced another arrow from his case, which had plenty left, he figured, to finish this fight, unless it was drawn out.. He knew he had decent endurance, but.. it wouldn't last long and he had no clue what this.. mist-producer was. He secured the arrow in place, pulling the bowstring back before taking aim at his opponent. This time the arrow was different instead of the lastly-used normal arrow. This one.. would explode upon impact, with a 4 foot radius from the center of the blast, or the arrow's tip. It would singe and burn whatever the blast touched.

Streak grinned as he released the arrow, sending it whizzing towards the mist-producer. He stood calmly on the edge of the tea cup, drawn hand held up from his fired position (meaning he's basically holding his hand in the same position as when he released the string) and so it looked like he was holding an invisible arrow, but he was merely observing his already-fired one, hoping it would find it's target easily.

The male called out to his opponent. "Does thou have a name of which to be known by? I need to know so I can have it etched onto your prison cell door." He felt so calm.. and ready for anything. This was most exciting to him.

"So now I'll simply overshadow him and his legacy with my own that I'm writing."

[OOC // Streak's having fun. Ohgod.]

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
"We find you totally innocent....

In Costume?: YES
location: beach amusement park- game stands ][ company: Streak, Dementor wannabe, Captain Trigger-Happy ][ mood: alert, aware, worried

"Piece of cake, mon cher. Watch yoor back so I don't 'ave to, no?!"
She winked down at him, as she called a reply to his well-wishes. Well, even if he didn't recognize her, at least he understood she wasn't his enemy! And right now that was all that was important. There'd be time for surprises and confessions later. Having been watching Streak deal with the lich now that he'd diverted the ghostly beings attention, Mardi didn't notice that the gunman had recovered from the first confetti flashbomb. Hearing the gun firing once again suddenly, her eyes widened and she whirled around on that floating disc. With the moon at her back, she could actually see the lights reflection off of the projectiles as they came whizzing up, but Kyle had gotten the upper hand on her this time, and she didn't have time to react. Both thankfully and regrettably, he'd aimed for the confetti bomb clutched tightly in her hand, rather than her body. Still the outcome was not going to pleasant.

Mardis power for the most part was benign...shifting matter was easily done without any harmful lasting effects. She could even change the matter back to what it was, or dismiss the shift in the process and whatever was being re-arranged would simply revert back to its original state. However, creating an explosive left the shifted material in a highly unstable state, and without her attention to control the object, the sheer force of the mutated matter would lose cohesion, expand and burst. So when the bullets smacked into the confetti bomb she was holding, all Mardi could do was swear, and try to shove the ball away from herself while it began to ignite.
"MERDE!"

The explosion lit up the area easily. The flash came first, light traveled faster than sound...then a second later the *ka-boom* echoed across their battlegrounds, followed a moment later by Mardi plummeting from the air, a trail of smoke coming from her as her outfit smoldered, bits and pieces missing now from the explosion. She couldn't see yet. The flash of the bomb had blinded her temporarily. Ordinarily wasn't a problem. She used to do haywire acts blindfolded, her vision wasn't important. But her sense of balance was impaired now due to the ringing in her ears, her equilibrium was thrown off. Shaking her head as she fell, she tried to clear it out. It would fade in a moment, but that 'moment' may be too late. Concentrating on forming another disc beneath herself regardless just so she didn't impact on the ground and shatter any bones, she scowled, keeping her eyes squinted shut. Just seconds before the bomb went unstable, she'd glanced down to see where the bullets came from, and she knew where Kyle had been perched. Letting the disk lower her safely to the ground before it dissipated, she stood ready and held her hands out wide in Kyle's direction. The smirk on her painted, masked face would give away that he probably did not want to remain stationary in his current position. "....Zat.....was not a vairee bright sing to do. Shooteeng unstable mattair ees like useeng a match to see if your gas tank ees full. Aire you always zat stupeed? Or should I count myself lucky tonight?"

Matter began compiling between her outstretched hands, morphing and warping together in a bright glow. At first glance it was impossible to tell exactly what was forming, but once the cohesion began to take place in a second or two, Kyle would see that standing before Mardi (and aimed directly at him), now was a large cannon, loaded with a basketball sized confetti-bomb. "Mieeght want to run, ami."

And with that last bit of helpful advice, Mardi yanked the ripcord back and the cannon fired. The enlarged confetti bomb arced in the air and dropped down just in front of Kyle. She turned her back so she wouldn't be exposed to the flash again and further damage her vision, deciding to give him all of three seconds to scramble away from it. Mardi released her concentration on the explosive, and rather than 'exploding' this time, simply expanded 6-fold and then *POPPED* like a giant balloon. Noisemakers, streamers, and fireworks shot forth from the impacted area, as did that familiar confetti and even a few Jack-in-the-Boxes sprung forth and bobbed back and forth in front of Kyle; their stupid, maniacally grinning faces taunting him as their springs danced about. The truth was, she didn't want to hurt him or the ghost-boy. She just wanted them to go away!

Using the momentary reprieve to bring her hands up to her head, she wiggled her fingers in her ears to clear the ringing, and sure enough, it was fading quickly. Daring to open her eyes, she blinked and rubbed them gently with the heels of her palms. Glancing about, Mardi frowned. Everything had abit of an 'aura' to it, but she could see again for the most part! Her eyes would re-adjust eventually. Gasping softly as she watched a blurry dark shape appear behind the blurry red shape that she was sure was Streak, Mardi glared and grit her teeth. She was getting fed up with this game. It wasn't fun anymore, and these jerks had damn-near ruined her night. Curling yet another confetti bomb in her palm, she clutched it tightly. Watching Streak escape the lightning she grinned as he fired a blurry arrow at the lich. She hurled her confetti bomb just a slight bit to the left of the blurry dark shape, knowing that with her vision 'off' slightly. Mardi knew was more likely to have Canicus float right into that bomb while he was trying to dodge Streak's arrow, if she displaced it slightly from where she was actually focused. Waiting an extra second to make sure her depth perception wasn't screwed up as well, Mardi spread her palm flat and wide....the bomb detonated in a burst of light and confetti.
"Nieece moves flyboy. I sought for shoor you waire going to be fricasseed for a moment!"

((OOC: Deep fried flyboy....doesn't sound appetizing. : O </3  ))
User Image

....which is the worst crime of all!"

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Tired And Weakened Tired
Thoughts: Zzzz Zzzz
Location: Titan's Tower - Lilith's Room(Raven's Old Room)(Protected by magical wards no one is getting in or out)
Mental Status: Human Half 25% control/Demon Half 70% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith got up and stretched, she sighed as she entered her room's bathroom. I'm not in charge of this part of her life The dark scholar walked over to her dresser and picked out some clothes, she then entered her room's bathroom and sighed while she closed the door. I guess I should do this, it's been like 3 day since she's showered She took her clothes off and entered the shower. Alright 15 minutes, one awkward shower and a change of clothes later, the dark scholar dried her head off with a towel and stood in front of the mirror. I don't remember her getting that tattoo on her"

Lilith leaned in closer to the mirror. Huh, hmm, oh well The dark scholar stepped back and put the towel back on the rack. She exited the bathroom, there wasn't much for her to do, so she got into her bed and got under the covers and rested her head on the pillow. She placed the communicator on the nightstand, for now it was best to just relax. But still, she could help but wonder. Where is most of team 1 So much had happened and she needed to get back to gather relics. Tomorrow I'll continue, for now, I should get some rest She yawned and closed her eyes.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Out Of Cats: when is the first day going to end?
User Image
Ҟyle Ϻaurice. Ҭoriks

Шeapons Ștatus
Scoped FN Scar-L: 9╱15 (3 clips)
Glock 17: 6╱6 (2 clips)
Tomahawks: both operational and ready

"Tell me, is it better to be feared, or loved?"

Kyle shielded his eyes with his forearm from the blast, but a fraction of a second too late. The bright light shone brightly into his eyes and he could feel him blinking rapidly to restore his vision. Another confetti bomb? This hero was beyond annoying.
This was made even worse by the streamers, confettis, hell, even Jack-in-the-Boxes were surrounding him. Kyle felt a vein pulse in his temple as he fought the urge to scream out in rage and go berserk. Anger and rash actions would only lessen his advantage.

It was time that these people messed with more than they bargained for. Kyle strapped his rifle and axe to his back. In one move, Kyle went down to one knee and punched the ground with his fist.
A large dome shield materialized around his form and then expanded, pushing the debris away from him. Kyle then disengaged the barrier, causing the items to fly away from the sudden speed of the expansion. He cracked his neck and sprinted for the joker-like hero.
Kyle bent his body low and proceeded to tackle the girl down to the ground, before flipping over her and then turning around to face her again. Its not like she could actually hurt him, could she? All she has are useless confetti bombs.

"Well, I say fear is a potent weapon and should be used as such"

Ϻood: Beyond pissed.
Ƚocation: Amusement Park
Țhoughts: She’s a weakling…
Ͼompany: Canicus, Streak, Bandit, and Maddie
OOC:

Super Lunatic

User Image

With: Kyle, Bow-man, and random girl
Thoughts: Fire? Let me show you what a REAL fire looks like.

The Lich, if it were possible, would be frowning. He would have gritted his teeth if he had a muscle that allowed him to move his bottom jaw from side to side. His surprise attack had yet again been avoided by the extreme athletics of his opponent. But other than his superior reflexes and reaction times, the man seemed to have no other powers. Which was good, because if this guy shot laser beams out of his eyes or something, that would be a tad unfair.

Canicus almost chuckled at where Streak landed. It was a ride adorned with teacups. That was almost as bad as the confetti bombs being thrown by the girl imitating a French accent. This time, however, the Lich had been paying attention and was able to see his opponent fire the arrow at him. As if timed perfectly, Canicus twirled once and stuck downward, literally cutting the arrow in mid-flight.

However, there was still some spite left in the arrow. It exploded into fire, but the radius was small enough to where it didn't touch much of Canicus. The fire leaped onto his right sleeve and part of his hood, burning away at them rapidly. The black mist surrounding the Lich swirled inward and covered the fire, draining it of oxygen. It was more than just mist; it was practically a hellish version of oxygen. The fire had dealt some damage, however. Most of the right sleeve was destroyed, which revealed about 65% of the Lich's skinless arm. The hood had taken significantly less damage, but it was enough to show the top half of a severely cracked skull.

Before Canicus could react further, a sudden burst of light and an incredibly loud noise occupied the Lich's area. The light would prove to do minimal damage, but it would make things a pain in the a** for close combat fighting. Everything was blurry for a bit. The noise also proved minimal given Canicus didn't technically have eardrums. It was a momentary setback, but one that the Lich would not put up with again if the girl threw another in his direction. "You're pushing your limits, girl. Don't make me rip out your soul." Canicus snarled angrily before turning his attention back to his burnt robes.

The Lich growled in annoyance. It was not easy to repair his robes, as he mended them with the emotions his ripped out of people. It prevented tearing, and it was always interesting to smack someone with their own emotions. Taking their happiness and hitting them with it...good times. Canicus shifted his attention back towards Streak when he was shouting about a name to be etched on his prison door. "My full name is too long. Lich will do just fine." Canicus made sure to angle his vision just the right way to where his skull was clearly visible. "And as for you, bowman?" The Lich asked.

Also, since the archer wanted to play with fire, Canicus would show him fire. After he had received an answer from the man, the Lich would literally cloak himself in black fire. It did no damage to him, seeing it was under his control. The fire would spread to the mist, creating a swirling abomination of black flames.

((ooc: So, how long should this stretch out, do you think?))

Nilion Unlustig

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
"We find you totally innocent....

In Costume?: YES
location: beach amusement park- on the ground ][ company: Streak, King of the Nazgul, Cannon-fodder ][ mood: angry, fed-up, concerned

The ringing in her ears finally faded and Mardi heard his heavy footfalls as he charged for her, but didn't have time to get out of the way completely. She did however have enough reaction time to tuck herself carefully into a 'safefall' position, covering her head and curling inwards just a touch. Materializing a second half to her mask to cover her face completely now, she rolled out of the 'fall' and hopped back to her feet as Kyle spun back to face her. She didn't want the hooligans to be able to place her face, walking around as a civilian was all she had. If that was taken away, she'd have to take off again and leave this city far behind. Glaring at him beneath the cover of the mask, Mardi stole a glance down at her knee, which now bore a bloodied scrape from the fall and torn fabric from her costume. "Well, zat wasn't vairee polite...I 'ardly know you, monsieur!"

Matter twisted and warped in her hand once again, but instead of a confetti bomb this time, Mardi grinned as a long 'bullwhip' appeared in her hand. The handle was now solid and normal, but the whip itself was glowing white and crackling with unstable energy. Lunging lightly at him, Mardi swung the whip in a high arc over her head and then snapped it towards's Kyle's right arm. When the whip *cracked* it gave off pyrotechnics like a white hot sparkler. Gunners needed their arms to shoot, right? If she could just disable him, maybe he'd go back to wherever it was he came from and leave her and her new friend alone! "You do NOT touch a lady, unless she geeves you pairmeesion! Deedn't your mozair evair teach you any mannaires?!"

Drawing the whip back again, she circled it above her head and swung it downwards again, this time aiming at Kyle's ankle and trying to wrap the end of the crackling whip around it so she could yank his footing out from under him. All she needed was a moment of him on his back to finish this 'game'.

((OOC: If you don't know what a 'sparkler' is, I can provide reference. Not everyone knows what they are, and it's a real shame. They're both dangerous and delightful! : ( ))
User Image

....which is the worst crime of all!"

Versatile Explorer

User Image
» sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ - ғʟᴀsʜ ғʟᴀʀᴇ

» Mood Alert / Rational / Calm / Witty.
                                    » Status Standing on tea cup's rim.
                                    » Location Beach Amusement Park / On top of a tea cup ride.
                                    » Company Lich, a gun-wielder and a french girl.
                                    » Thoughts "Time to send bag of bones here back to his casket."

Streak yelled up towards this- allied? -mysterious girl, barking out a quick order. "It'd be best to focus on the gun-wielder, if I was you. The quicker they are dispatched the sooner this fight will be over with." His attention then shifted back to the mist-producer, a chuckle rolling out of his throat at the patches of area that he could now see. In truth he was creeped out. Bones? Skull? No skin? This was not good.

A human was easier to beat. Hell, even a few occasional foreign beings, but a creature made of only bones? This was like fighting Jack Skeleton, from that famous movie he had watched as a child; Nightmare Before Christmas. He really didn't want to string this thing up on a platter, to expose just truly what it was and what it could do.. but.. there was no way he was going to lose. But fighting a skeletal being? This would prove to be a challenge.. and a challenge he would accept. There wasn't many that could surpass his talents and abilities, not even some with powers, but there was always room for him to lose, but he wouldn't. He would push past his limits and hopefully succeed.

He focused his full attention on Lich, as the being claimed, who had been growling at the minor attack distraction that the girl had produced. Soon enough he could no longer see the patches of bones as the robe became whole again. He put on his bravest face at the visible patch of skull he could see as 'Lich' turned to face him, once more giving the Archer his attention. "You will not have the courtesy of my name, but I'll allow you the name that I give everyone. I am Streak." He paused, wondering if he should state his famous parents. He pushed that thought aside, figuring not to.

He cracked a grin. "Mind you, my name basically defines me. I am fast. Beyond many human limitations." His smile faded. "Just what are you? Not used to fighting a bag of bones. Shouldn't you be in a casket? I hear that's all the rave in the dead community. Perhaps you should do as the other fallen have done." He kept his balance on the side of the tea cup.

The young man's eyes shot wide as Lich's cloak burst.. or became?... black fire. It consumed him, yet it didn't harm him in any way. "Oh crap. Playing with fire's not good for your bones, Lich. They say playing with fire will get you burnt. You should really listen to that." He calmly shifted his hand back in the air, grabbing the edge of another arrow's end.

Streak figured this; If Lich wanted to have a show, he would follow suite. What grander option then to use this arrow? He slid the arrow fully out, swinging it around slowly to set it into place, finger around the end of the arrow along with around the central part of the bowstring. He carefully corrected the position of the bow's direction, pulling the string back as he set the tip facing his advisory. He tightened his grip.

This arrow was, by far, better then the last arrows he had used, he had much stronger arrows though, but in appearance it looked exactly like a normal arrow. He didn't figure that Lich would catch on to this ploy and would hopefully assume this was a normal arrow. Any expression on his face vanished as he lined his sights, pulling back just a bit more to align it more fully. He was completely calmly, his entire posture confident. He released the arrow.

The arrow zipped out towards Lich.. glistening with a hint of white along the shaft and crest of the arrow's form. If contact was made, Nitrogen Oxide would explode from the arrow (it's in the entirety of the arrow's innards) and would spread out for a ten foot range. Anything it touched would basically freeze, almost instantly. This was to say the chemical had been tweaked to make it's effects faster and stronger (stronger in the means of it being harder to break, along with it being 'heavier' in the air, a more dense bluish white gas) then it typically would have been.

[OOC // I love Streak's comments in this post. xD]

Super Lunatic

User Image

With: Kyle, Streak, and random girl
Thoughts: Fire? Let me show you what a REAL fire looks like.

Canicus sneered at his advisory. Streak was his name? Isn't that what people did when they ran around naked. They streaked, or went streaking? How sad. His opponent was named after naked people running around.

The Lich was filled with some joy as he viewed the reaction of Streak. He loved seeing the reactions people made when they discovered his lack of flesh. But the comments Streak made irritated him. "Me? Be in a casket? I'm only fifteen. The grave just so happens to be my domain." The Lich stated. In truth, he had limited power over the undead. Soul tearing and emotion ripping were his strong points. But he could harness the powers of Hell due to his demonic father.

The Lich laughed at his opponent, firing mere arrows at him would do little. Canicus threw his left arm forward, a black fireball finding its' way out of the swirling black flames. It collided with the arrow, creating a significantly large explosion of what appeared to be...ice? The arrow loud spectacular, Canicus had to admit, but it's effect was limited. Or so he thought.

The explosion had consumed the oxygen around him, draining a significant portion of his special black fire. Canicus cursed under his breath. He sheathed his sword, the blade returning to its' mist-like form as the handle disappeared inside of the Lich's cloak. "I see that you have quite a selection of unique toys at your disposal. But you're not the only one." The Lich laughed deeply afterwords as what appeared to be small clouds formed from the fog around him. They were filled with a very unique weapon that Canicus could make with emotions: literal fear.

Canicus moved his right hand forward, and the clouds made their way over to Streak, swirling about his general location. They released a cyan vapor which shined brightly in the moonlight. It would be possible to avoid any of it, but if even a single bit of the fear was inhaled, it would result a slow, but surely terrible, mental breakdown.

First, the mind would register fear and fear only. Everything would be manipulated to darkness except the Lich, whose appearance would become far more disturbing. Secondly, the body would restrict movement severely, as the brain would register everything as a threat. Third, the body would shut down briefly. Movement would be impossible, besides uncontrollable shaking. And finally, if the person had failed to exit the fear cloud, then the mind would have the permanent mood set that everything was a threat and to be feared. Sight would fail. Touch would cease. Smell would still function, but hearing would be hindered. If all else failed, the Lich still had more emotions at his control, most of which had terrible side effects. But not all.

((ooc: I kind of turned him into Scarecrow somehow.))

Nilion Unlustig

Versatile Explorer

User Image
» sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ - ғʟᴀsʜ ғʟᴀʀᴇ

» Mood Alert / Rational / Calm / Feeling a bit Strange.
                                    » Status Moving / Crouched / Standing.
                                    » Location Beach Amusement Park / On top of a two story structure.
                                    » Thoughts "What's wrong.. with my body?"

Streak nodded his head at the way the irritation leaked into his advisory's tone at his comment about the casket. Wait, only fifteen? How the heck was this being only fifteen? He looked centuries old. Bones and all that s**c. He blinked in mild curiosity about this, but pushed it to the back of his mind.

A small smirk came upon his face at the next comment his advisory said about his 'toys'. "More then you know!" He yelled back as he kept his balance on the tea cup's rim. "Come on, it's not nice to keep your toys hidden. Show me your trinkets." He knew he was treading on dangerous water with this comment, but it slipped anyways. He merely shrugged at it.

He watched with narrowed eyes, smirk slipping away as.. small clouds?... formed around Lich... The Lich or Lich? He didn't really care. He pulled out yet another arrow as this gas moved towards him and so he quickly notched the arrow, aiming the bow down at his feet. He fired the arrow at his feet (aka the center of the tea cup mere inches from his position on the rim). Upon contact the arrow's tip exploded into a shower of brown gas and it completely consumed the entirety of the three-tea-cup rack. It would take only a minute for the gas to dissipate, but he was long gone from the tea cup ride.

Streak had jumped back once the brown gas had filled the air and flipped backward, landing atop a popcorn stand. He crouched low and pushed up, soaring high into the air with his enhanced jumping ability. He landed atop a tall structure, easily a two story building (probably a work/rest area for workers), but fell to his knees, coughing. He stayed on his knees, a hand holding him up while the other was pressed against his temple, his eyes tightly shut. It was hard to breath suddenly. He felt winded.

The young man coughed several times, climbing to his feet. He brushed his knuckle across his cheek to clear the dirt from it, but there was a trickle of blood coming from the right corner of his mouth. He licked the area, cleaning the blood with his tongue and then swished it around in his mouth, collecting the rest in his mouth, and spit it on the rooftop of the building. During the jump he had slung his bow across his back, figuring it was too risky to continue to use it. He would need the arrows he had left. He coughed one final time.

Streak staggered a bit, but otherwise he felt fine. His head was getting a bit swirly and his vision was getting a bit hazy, but he knew he was alright.. or so he thought. "Want to know something funny?" He waited a second, then continued. He peered down at the dying gases and Lich. "Pressurized gases are dangerous." He commented. The gas he had used to get higher ground was just a mixture of dirt/dust and water, but pressurized into the shaft of the arrow.

Streak started coughing again, feeling strange. His energy had lessened a bit and his vision was still hazy. His head began to hurt. He realized what had happened. That gas the Lich had sent towards him had somehow slipped a bit past his own brown gas.. and he must have inhaled just a bit, plus the brown gas, when he had jumped back. He pressed his hand once more to his temple, shaking his head to clear his vision. "What was that gas you sent at me? I'm curious about it." He cleared his throat.

Th gas must have been dangerous. It was taking effect, a hold of him, but it probably wasn't the desired cause because he knew it had mixed with his own released gas from his arrow.. but he was curious as to the 'desired effects' the gas was meant to do. 'I feel.. odd.. Breathing is hard.' He thought to himself.

[OOC // I lost it at your first part about streaking. xD]

Super Lunatic

User Image

With: Kyle, Streak, and random girl
Fog trail: Poisonous green
Thoughts: Hmm...I'm thinking paranoia should be next. Not exactly an emotion, but still can be manipulated.

The Lich laughed as Streak made an attempt to block out the fear toxin. The brown gas released did have some effect, though, and this irritated Canicus. To only irritate Canicus more, Streak leaped about with his above average abilities, and found his way onto a rooftop of a larger building while Canicus was trying to look through the brown gas.

Canicus would have smiled if he could have, happy to see that he had indeed inhaled some of the fear toxins. However, it seemed that the desired effect was not present. Or if it was, he was managing it very well. Then, as if he had just read Canicus's thoughts, Streak asked about the effects that were supposed to happen.

The Lich (I use that as a title, like 'the man', not referring to his name. I suppose it could work like that, though.) lowered himself slightly, to where he was about eye-to-eye with Streak, only Canicus was hovering. The black mist around him changed to a more toxic-looking green. "Well, to make it brief; I injected you with gaseous fear. Yes, fear. The effects were supposed to heighten the level of fear which your brain processed, which would make everything seem scarier. As childish as it sounds, fear can really mess up somebody." Canicus stopped for a brief moment, letting anticipation form if there was any.

"Again to make things brief, it would severely cut off your mobility. You'd be immobilized, besides shaking. Your sight, sense of touch, and hearing would all be rendered practically useless due to your brain processing everything as fear. Had you absorbed enough, your brain would even change how I appeared to you. Wouldn't that be scare...seeing me as something else? Who knows what it would be. It's something different for each person." The Lich monologued. He had hoped that the effect would at least allow for some serious fear increase, as seeing people fall into the fetal position was always good. (Think of the light-doctor dude in the original show, and how Raven totally screwed him over by sucking him into the void or some s**t. Like that.)

((ooc: I thought that was rather humorous as well.))

Nilion Unlustig

Versatile Explorer

User Image
» sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ - ғʟᴀsʜ ғʟᴀʀᴇ

» Mood Alert / Rational / Feeling a bit Strange / Calm.
                                    » Status Standing.
                                    » Location Beach Amusement Park / On top of a two story structure.
                                    » Thoughts "I need to get my thoughts together.."

Streak was soon eye-level with the Lich, who was hovering in front of him. His hand was still pressed to his temple. He felt really strange, bizarre even. Green mist was produced from the Lich, causing the male to narrow his eyes. How was this being able to produce different colored mist around his skeletal body? Streak was curious, to say the least.

A frown creased his lips as he studied his opponent, listening to the words the being said. He registered them, even if his mind was still tangled in a web of throbbing aches. Headaches, he figured. "Fear.. Toxins?" His eyes snapped wide, realizing what he had been missing. Emotional distribution, or control. "You control only negative emotions or all in general?" He hoped he had nailed the topic on the head with a hammer, but he wouldn't be surprised if he was disproved. It was just a thought.

He pursed his lips, taking a steady step back from the skeletal being. "You are trying to manipulate an emotion I do not have. I lack the need or use to fear things. It causes irrational actions. I'm what you'd consider a rational fighter, willing to go to any length to do what I must for those less fortunate." He cracked his knuckles, hands now dangling by his side. "What has brought you here?" He questioned.

Streak listened to what else the Lich had to say on the topic he had asked about. He cracked a grin. "I see. You wanted to cripple my mental state, along with my body. Smart, but.. the effects are certainly not what you desired." He was still in pain, to say the least. His head was throbbing, his vision blurry, his breathing harder and his body was a bit slower, but otherwise he was still in control of himself. Clever, to try to use such a powerful human emotion against him, but he didn't count one factor in.. He was facing a man who feared nothing and had long since tossed aside that emotion in his courageous endeavor to help others.

The male coughed again, trying to think of what to do, but his mind was a jumbled mess. "Tell me something, before we continue this fight.. I'd like to know just what you are. You aren't human, clearly, with your bones showing, but.. you claimed you were fifteen. How is this possible? Degenerate aging? Physical warping? I'm at a loss here." His curiosity leaked into his voice, but he still stood his ground. He was around.. 3-5 feet away from the Lich now (after having taken a step back prior to these questions) and he stood tall.

Streak was hoping to buy the french woman time to dispatch her opponent. He didn't like to work with others, which was also a reason he had told the woman to focus on the gun-wielder.

[OOC // Niceee.~ I liked what you did with the Fear Toxins, but Streak, funnily, doesn't fear.~ Still clever, though. It would have worked if he hadn't tossed away that emotion years ago (aka the extreme would be death, so since he doesn't fear it he fears nothing else).]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff