Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
Samuel J. Jumbo
The Amazing Mumbo Jr.

Loyalty: Starting to lean to Madelyn

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Excellent, but it will be you in the kitchen." Samuel answered back with a confident grin on his face. Letting here get ahead of him he put his hand on his pocket, "Mumbo Jumbo." With those words Samuel's board was enchanted, tipping the odds in his favor. Padding after Maddie he quickly pasted her with minimal effort. The board was doing most of the work but he kept appearance he was going everything like an expert. "I’ll give you the chance admit defeat now, Madelyn." Samuel said getting ready to take a stance on the board.

This competition was all in the name of fun course so he wouldn't out right sabotage Maddie. That would be against the natural set of rules in this situation, an enchanted surf board might be too, but who would count that? Hmm, I wonder what Madelyn while be cooking? Samuel that was in his mind victory was already assured.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I am currently at beach over looking Titan's Tower while with Maddie and some person I the distance and I'm feeling confident, competitive, entertained and I'm wearing Swimming Trunks.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Because Samuel's a cheater.
Samuel: No I'm not I simply tip the odds in my favor that's all.))

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
User Image

O'Reilly M. Hendrickson

xMove your dead bones bones bones
                                  xMove your dead bones bones bones
                                  xThe secret will keep you alive

User Image

O'Reilly marched along his path as word of Vampire named Tommy went through his head. "Killing me is only the beginning." It was just as eerie as when someone said in movie or book. Chance was he and his sister weren't the only blood suckers in the city and only lackeys. "Well best I can do is wait and see." If there leader was one of then he stood a good chance with what he had... "Where am I anyway?"

Looking to a street signs, Churgin Avenue and Gale park. Wow, he was way off from where he intended to head. Well there was group of people here from son reason or another, maybe the could give him directions. "Ay, do you all know where the Pizza corner is? I'm tad lost."

User Imagexx

Move your dead bones bones bonesxx
                                    Move your dead bones bones bonesxx
                                    You'll dance for the rest of your lifexx

User Imagexxxxxxx User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Imagexxxx

post made Fleeting Melody

Sunraiser
Leopold Von Blueberries

((Yeah I know this one pretty short.))

Versatile Explorer

User Image
» Kɪɴɢ oғ Sᴘᴀᴅᴇs « xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴡʜᴀᴛ oɴᴇ cᴀɴɴoᴛ sᴇᴇ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          » Carvon quirked a smile, which of course was hidden away by the veil of his mask of which he had yet to remove. He slouched his shoulders, tilting his head a bit, his stance showing his relaxed feeling. He was calm, tranquil, sure of himself. Yes, there was rarely a time when he was unsure, when he was lost or dazed, but now... now he was true to himself. He was still, quiet, a statue whose face was hidden away, hiding that eerie smile of his which would turn hearts to stone, or so people claimed. He was radiate with control. Control of his powers, himself and of his entire nature. As he walked his stride was long, slow and calculating, adverse to stepping on the cracks of the sidewalk. «

» Was he confident? Hell yeah. Was he arrogant, did he have an ego? Nah, just certain. Years of practice led him to mastery of his body and mind. His cool blue orbs locked ahead of him on something of mute interest, though he was more-so focused on Leopold's words and voice. "I see." Was all he said in response as to the man's blindness. He wouldn't press. Not yet, at least. Perhaps in time he would learn, but for now; patience was a virtue and he still needed to tame it. He detected the mild irritation as his companion talked about the Titans. Sounds like a basket case of children, if you ask me. His mind muttered. His next words were spoken aloud. «

» "Oh? So are they sheltered-in's?" What he meant by sheltered-in's was if they only showed their faces when they needed to, if they didn't walk the streets of the city they protected, if they hide themselves away like gemstones that glistened only on a few nights. Manipulator? The name sounded.. vaguely interesting, but he'd store it for later use; he'd look into it. "Ahh, sounds like an eventful evening in the ballpark of the city." He chuckled. «

» The man paused and so he slowed his pace to stop himself and turned half-way, glancing his head towards the man in question, though his eyes were scanning ahead of his mask's view. He heard something.. close. He turned, realizing it was a TV. He stared at it for a moment, but then turned his head away as Leopold watched it; he merely listened, focusing his gaze elsewhere. A plane crash? When Leopold spoke again he finally turned his head towards the man, this time locking eyes on the tall human-appearing man, who was now grabbing the Amulet he had seen prior. What followed next after he tore away the object didn't really faze the cold hearted King. «

» He studied the lizard with an arched brow beneath his mask and so he tilted back his head and lifted a hand, carefully placing his fingers around the edges of the mask, his palm parallel with his face below. He pulled up the mask and held it away from him, tipping his head back down to look at the lizard as the mask-holding hand lowered to his side, the mask vanishing a second later. He smirked, his youthful features now presently able to be seen. "Ahhh... how.. bello." He said, a rolling Italian accent rippling through the last word as it dripped from his tongue. 'Beautiful' was what he said. He turned his gaze away to stare off to the sky, smirk still in place. "A fellow beast. Admirable to see." «

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx » Cᴀʀvoɴ Lᴀʀɪᴀ «
                          ...oɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇvᴇʀ ʙᴇ

1 : : M o o ᴅ & S ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ u sxxxxxxxxxx
                          » Amused / Interested. Walking / Talking. «
                          2 : : L o c ᴀ ᴛ ɪ o ɴ & C o m ᴘ ᴀ ɴ yxxxxxxxxxx
                          » City Street. A strange man/lizard named Leopold. «
                          3 : : T ʜ o u ɢ ʜ ᴛ s & A ᴘ ᴘ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ ɴ c ᴇxxxxxxxxxx
                          » "Hm." Normal Appearance, but with Mask on. «
                          4 : : C o ʟ o ʀ s & L ᴀ s ᴛ P o s ᴛxxxxxxxxxx
                          » Talking; #990000. Thoughts; #0252a8. [Light/Mixed/Dark Unknown]. Last Post. «

Out Of Cats » xxx «
                          Leopold Von Blueberries

Super Lunatic

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"[to be determined at a later date]"

User Image
Leopold's abnormal breathing persisted for a few moments. He had heard the word before, but was not entirely sure what it meant. He had heard it when someone was complimenting some kind of Italian car...about how good it looked or something. Did Carvon just called Leopold 'beautiful?' And why did he say 'a fellow beast?'

Leopold inhaled deeply before reequipping the amulet, changing him back to his human illusion. Carvon's mask was gone, which revealed his admittedly young-appearing face. Leopold had though Carvon to be at least in his thirties, but he appeared to be in his early twenties. Faces were some kind of 'new' to Leopold, given he hadn't been able to see any of them for multiple years.

"Erm...tank you? I tink. But, if you don't mind me asking...," Leopold's voice was slow for the last few words, "Vhat do you mean by 'a fellow beast'? You don't appear to be a beast. BUT, appearances can be deceiving."

Where: Somewhere around Jump City.
With: Carvon Laria
Equipment: Normal clothes and Blood's Amulet.
Thoughts: Not the reaction I was expecting.
Out Of Constitutions: Y u write so much moar than me?

Versatile Explorer

User Image
» Kɪɴɢ oғ Sᴘᴀᴅᴇs « xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴡʜᴀᴛ oɴᴇ cᴀɴɴoᴛ sᴇᴇ...

» The ever-amused man folded his arms against his chest, left over right, but with that still-present relaxed posture; shoulders slouched, etc. He simply dipped his head in a nod as the beast returned to his human form. Yes, Russian. That's what it must be. Sad, he was still musing the accent of the lizard/man before him, I know, but he was curious. He could now arch his brow visibly in question at the man's word, tilting his head a bit to the side in wonder as to what question he could possibly have. «

» He contemplated a few that sprouted in his mind, but when the human-appearing man spoke next all of them were thrown out the window with his words and he was forced to dip his lips down into a soft frown. "..." He said nothing yet, thinking over the question. Y'know, he hadn't really considered telling Leopold just what he was. "Well.." He started aloud, considering his options. "I'd offer to show you.. but I don't have the best of control over the beastly part of me. He's quite.. untamed." He chuckled at his chosen words. Yes, it was true that he had control over his powers, but he did not have control over the wolf side of him. That part he had yet to master and he doubted he would fully. «

» He shook his head at the words. "I'm far from human.. I'm.. I guess you can consider me.. a shape-shifter.. Wolf; that is what I am capable of becoming." There. He had said it, admitted to a stranger of his other side, but then again.. the man had another side of his own. I mean, who roamed as a human-charade-ing lizard these days, anyway? But, he couldn't talk. He was a human-charade-ing (the act of appearing human when you are not) wolf. He looked to the sky with a re-formed smile and paused, considering his next words very, very carefully. «

» "Allow me to.. properly.. introduce myself. I am.. the King of Spades. You might have heard of the Kings and Queens of Lore, mm? Probably not, but some have." He unfolded his arms to wave a hand nonchalantly as if to dismiss his next words. "An urban myth, a legend we were considered, but.." He chuckled yet again in amusement. "We are not." And thus he waited for whatever the lizard-man had to say. «

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx » Cᴀʀvoɴ Lᴀʀɪᴀ «
                          ...oɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇvᴇʀ ʙᴇ

1 : : M o o ᴅ & S ᴛ ᴀ ᴛ u sxxxxxxxxxx
                          » Amused / Interested. Standing / Talking. «
                          2 : : L o c ᴀ ᴛ ɪ o ɴ & C o m ᴘ ᴀ ɴ yxxxxxxxxxx
                          » City Street. A strange man/lizard named Leopold. «
                          3 : : T ʜ o u ɢ ʜ ᴛ s & A ᴘ ᴘ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ ɴ c ᴇxxxxxxxxxx
                          » "Can't hurt to reveal who and what I am." Normal Appearance, but with Mask on. «
                          4 : : C o ʟ o ʀ s & L ᴀ s ᴛ P o s ᴛxxxxxxxxxx
                          » Talking; #990000. Thoughts; #0252a8. [Light/Mixed/Dark Unknown]. Last Post. «

Out Of Cats » Dunno? xD «
                          Leopold Von Blueberries

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
_________xxWonder Boy
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ _____________________

With: [Defeated] Human Trafficiking Group
Feeling: Bored
Ooc: Sorry for the extreme lateness. I've been studying for my SAT, and took it yesterday. Brain is mush...

Wonder Boy remained quiet as everything was explained to him by the large robot, and when given the direction he nodded his head in agreement. "Alright. I'll get on it." Watching as the robot left, he smiled lightly before lifting off of the ground and moving through the air. The city streets below him moved rather quickly, and it wasn't long before he had reached his destination. Landing on the top of the roof, he quickly caught sight of the larger of the two groups that had been mentioned, but now it seemed as though they were waiting for something else to arrive, and so he decided to wait. For a moment, he had closed his eyes and when he had re-opened them, it had gotten significantly darker, not to mention it had gotten colder. Looking over the roof, he watched those within the trafficking group walk around and pretend as though they were normal citizens, but when a group of cars began to arrive he smiled.

Standing up on the roof now, he began to crack each of his knuckles slowly before stepping up and onto the ledge of the rooftop. With fluid motion, he fell from the roof and flew down towards the large group. Immediately upon seeing him, guns were drawn but he could only laugh at their wasted efforts. Landing on a car, his impact crushed the car completely, and as he stood up he began to talk. "Now, from what I've heard, you're doing rather illegal things. I ask that you give up and make things easier for yourselves." Guns shots were fired, and as he deflected each set of bullets via his bracelets, they began to switch to wooden clubs, or metal bats to try and attack him. The two males were dispatched with ease, but in order to stop the females, he had to throw them into one another with a considerable amount of force in order to make them stop trying to stand up.

"I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to be looking for, but I guess I can wait here for a moment.." spoke Wonder Boy quietly as he leaned up against a nearby wall.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

JohnDoe
Mental Status: A little less paranoid then normal
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
The sound of slow footsteps came from behind Wonderboy. "I wasn't aware anyone from Themyscira. Still cared about anything besides their little island" A young man wearing a dark cloak, dark pants, dark gloves and dark businesses shoes now stood front of the unconscious bad guys. This cloaked guy, his face was featureless. Didn't even have a mouth. He knelled down and examined the bad guys. "It would seem like, as of late. Cops aren't able to do what their supposed to be doing" He searched the jacket pockets of the bad guys and pulled out a small notebook. He held it in his right hand and flipped through it with his other hand. He didn't know if having so many super heroes in one city was such a good idea. Super heroes tended to attracted villains. Let alone regular street thugs. The teen titans had the potential to be worse then the justice league. After all, not everyone had the good fortune to be born with meta-powers or have some kind of connection to the ether.

John didn't agree with the cops on many things. But he did agree when it came to their thoughts on super heroes. They posed a threat, if they were to go rouge. A war between them and the government could possibly devastate the planet. "Hmm" He closed the book and put it in his inner cloak pocket. "But I do have to wonder. Just how long will you protect the world. After all, your loyalty lies with Themyscira" If the gods were to wag war on humanity. Would earth's super heroes be able to stop them? It was best not to think about it. At least for now. "But, since it seems like we share a similar goal. Temporary teaming up, does seem like a good idea" He turned around and looked at Wonderboy. "I normally don't get involved in dealing with human trafficking. But I do have reasons for doing this"

╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Out Of Cats: i was told i could rp as my new character. all that's important is he's natural good and he's wearing a mask

Robotic Dominican

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nikki Robinson "Catgirl"

Where: MuseumxxWith:
LilithxxMood:
HappyxxIn costume: Yesxx

“Oh come on if you are going to stare you may as well admit it. You know what? I give you permission to stare how about it?” Catgirl said as she giggles a bit as she pulled down her goggles as she looked around. She blinked as she saw the robe. It really wasn’t her style, she was more interested in the shiny jewel that they needed to get. “So how did you learn all about this magic mumbo jumbo? It was never really my thing…As in I could never do it so yeah…” Catgirl would ask as Lilith switched the robes as she nods. She could’ve used someone like her during all those past heists. The only problem it seemed she did not know much about technology. She looks around as she then says, “Do they normally not keep that many guards posted around here? Do they really think their high tech security system is that great? I feel sorry then. You guys have it hard. Since this place seems to be replacing humans with machines.” She laughed as she would continue to follow the map of where the stone was.

[braindead]

Dapper Genius

Vidar the Shapeshifter

"Exploration is for the bold."

Renalt returned to the tower. Booting up the computer, he began looking through files of criminals and vigilantes in the city who were known as active. He didn't find any evidence of the boy he just met. Not even the slightest record. He began looking through the declassified information on his team mates. Powers, code names, most of the open information was there. He knew that any deeper information could be found from the computer if he wanted to. However, probing the privacy of his allies was a bad move.

He pinged a message to his team leader Lilith, in hopes that she wasn't busy. It read "Lilith, Vidar here, I have arrived at the tower. I'll wait here for your call." He continued to read her profile. Her powers sounded devastating, and that excited him.

He began to browse his own file. Likewise, it classified his name, listed only his powers and code name. The rest was classified. The others information was a different matter, whoever maintained this server may have information about himself that he didn't even know. A few passes over the keyboard and he was able to get full access to the system. "Renalt Marlow is the name he goes by, it doesn't seem to be a lie, however, there is no Renalt Marlow that seems to ever have existed. Upon my investigation, he doesn't seem to be a danger to anybody. He mentioned where he came here from, he was referred to the join the Titans in order to detain him until an investigation on his origin can be determined." The report was unsigned. He began to think. "If they discover where I'm from, will I have to go back?" His heart began to race, he panicked and before he knew it there were klaxons erupting from the speakers.

"Damn!" He began furiously typing away, looking for a way to disable the alarms.

ArchMageZer0

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Mental Status: Human Half 90% control/Demon Half 10% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
Lilith blushed at Catgirl's response. "I, um, n-no. No, no you were wanting me to. Um wishing think oh shut up" Both titans finally reached the philosopher's stone. But her communicator vibrated. She pulled it out of her pocket and looked at it. "Forget the stone. We need to return to the tower, now" She put her communicator back in her pocket and grabbed Catgirl's arm. Within seconds both of them turned into dark essence and disappeared. Then the reappeared outside the main room. She let go of catgirl's arm and opened the main room's door open slightly and peeked into the room. The alarms were blaring and she saw a . . . cat person. Right, but whoever this cat person who. Him setting of the alarm cause her communicator to let her know about it. "Alright, I can do this" This cat person, couldn't possible be a good guy right? Let alone of their team. After all, a team member wouldn't try to go onto restricted section of the titan's mainframe.

Lilith took a deep breath and kicked the door open. She then jumped into the room. "Activate voice recognition. Team two leader, lilith. Password. Damn it, I forgot my verbal password" The alarm stopped. "Voice recognition software activated" The mainframe responded to Lilith, she then held her right hand out and a note book appeared in it. She looked at the book as she flipped through the pages. "Activate, ah crap i forgot the name of the program" The screen on the computer went black and then showed a picture of a cat in a shoe. "All access to mainframe now cut off to all but team leaders" Dark essence gather around her right arm as she extended it. "I don't think so" The dark essence shot forward and wrapped around the catboy in the form on a giant claw. "One minute before I lose my temper" She pulled the catboy over to her and looked at him face to face. She was pissed. Once again, someone was prying into private areas of the tower. Or in this case, the tower's mainframe . . . whatever that was the point was it a restricted area.

Out Of Cats:

Gingerbread Fetus

The Showoff Perfectionist

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My head and my heart are colliding,

Sometimes I fear that I might disappear,

Tired of rushing, racing, and running, Im falling apart.

User Image

Єboni arie Ȑosewater

She looked at them all, then back to Gray, her eyes shielding what lay in her mind and beneath. With a soft smile, and a guarded one, she nodded her head and departed the room. She had enough respect for people to do as they ask, so long as it does not mean personal harm to herself or those she cares about, but that list was growing smaller and smaller as time went on. The people she cared about tended to die, but then again, her only real family had been her adoptive parents, and old age and a life of traveling had taken their toll. Leaving the room, she waited outside, still not quite sure how to navigate the building, or where to go. Her long black hair , somehow, fit in with the surroundings. She did not feel like some dark and mysterious stranger, it felt...nice.

But something about that man had taken her by surprise. She was a predator, so she could get a sense of predator and prey. That man was not prey. She pitied the person that mistook him for suck. It was the way someone acted, the way they walked, even the way they spoke. It told you whether someone was dangerous or not. She , tended, to assume everyone was. It was a habit that tended to keep you alive, especially when you are a freak. She was a freak. And she knew how to survive as one. She kept her gloves on, and told people nothing about herself. Grey was really the only exception. She did not have internet at her home, apart from a very secure network that she was very careful with. She changed all of her passwords and account names every three days. When she had left her home, she had shut everything down. There was not way to get ahold of her, unless she reached out and contacted someone herself. She just told people that the power went out at her house a lot. People don't really think things through, and just believed her.

Now waiting for Grey, she wondered what they would do from here. She longed to teach, and hoped that she would not have to delay doing that. Not only that, but she wanted to started working on translating the book her father gave her. What if it gave her clues to what and...who she was? She knew that...everything in her told her she was of the night. She could accept that, but what did that mean exactly. Did that mean she had to be evil? She had no powers to save a person or heal them. She could only kill. It confused her. Her parents wanted one thing, and her mind and heart wanted two separate things. What was the right choice?

(O.O.C: I never realized that I did not reply.... 0.0 )

Ȼlєopαtrα

The Hero with a Villain's power.

Where: Downtown - Private Flat
Wearing: Black Dress
Company: Grey
Heroine Outfit

Sunraiser

Dapper Genius

Vidar the Shapeshifter

"Exploration is for the bold."

This was not how he had imagined his introduction to go. His heart was beating rapidly as the hand made of what seemed to be a form of dark energy held him firmly, no matter how he squirmed, getting out of its grasped seemed to be entirely impossible. He knew that this was all a bit of a misunderstanding, however, he was unsure of how to relay this to his new acquaintance. He blinked a few times at Lilith, and contemplated all of his venues of conversation.

Through the tough grip of her magic hand, he coughed and managed to say aloud, in a firm, yet not rude voice. "Hello."

Status

Where am I?:Inside the tower.
How do I Feel?:A little bit intimidated.
What am I doing?:Being accosted by Lilith
What am I wearing?:Disguise suit, disguised in a vest and polo, with ripped jeans.
Who am I with?:Lilith, and not of my own volition
Am I disguised?:No
Is there anything else[General status/ooc]?:I gotta love causing problems. :3

ArchMageZer0

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Crush:

User Image
Lilith narrowed her eyes. This cat person. Whatever he was . . . wait, was he even a guy? Hmm, yup it was a guy. "What are you doing in a restricted section of the tower's mainframe" This guy had a lot of nerve in order to go snooping around in the mainframe. Her eyes glowed red red/ "What are you doing in the tower? She reached into his pockets and looked for anything. She pulled out a Communicator and PDA. "A communicator? How did you get this? Are you supposed to be a titan" She threw the Catboy onto the couch. "How do people keep getting onto my team, when I don't know about it?" She threw the communicator at the catboy and looked at the PDA. It seem to require a password. "Hmm" She wasn't very good with computers.

Lilith tried to brute forced the password. She'd just kept on guessing the most likely passwords this catboy would use. She'd either get lucky and guess the right password. or cause some kind of system metal down and cause it to crash. Or whatever computers did when tried to do stuff you were supposed to do with them. "You have 30 seconds to tell me what your doing here and why you have a communicator" She shook the PDA a few times. She was really close to throwing it onto the ground. So many things happened within the last two days. It was pissing her off. Who knew being a leader of the recon team to be such a hassle.

Out Of Cats:

Gingerbread Fetus

The Showoff Perfectionist

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Nikki Robinson "Catgirl"

Where: Museum/Titans TowerxxWith:
LilithxxMood:
HappyxxIn costume: Yesxx

Catgirl girl chuckles as she looked at Lilith and saw her blush. That was when she was confused at Lilith’s response and says, “Wait shouldn’t we just grab the stone real qui-“ But she was cut off as Lilith would grab Catgirl’s arm and then quicker then she could realize it they were back in the Tower’s main room. “Ick and….Wait a minute…Why are we here?” She follows behind Lilith walking to the main room’s door behind her. That was when she would see a the cat boy. She blinked as she saw his ears, unlike her’s they looked real. That was when Lilith jumped into the room and was trying to deactivate the alarm. But that was when she heard Lilith…She couldn’t remember her password. “You have got to be kidding.” Catgirl said as she would shake her head. “Once this is settled I am making sure your passwords are easy to remember you hear me?”

Catgirl sighs as she was handling the cat boy and she took the PDA and tried typing in the password…Terribly. She continued to watch Lilith’s attempt at it as she would sigh and says, “You know I could hack into that PDA for you instead of you almost breaking it.” She would extend her hand to Lilith for the PDA as she would wait for Lilith’s answer as she looked at the cat boy and asks, “But she is right you shouldn’t have tried to hack into the system. I mean I did but I was in and out. I even didn’t try to get information. If you are trying to join as part of the team things are not looking good for you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff