Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Rufus | ___ | Jones «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"You are not what people make you to be that is for you to decide."

Running into an alley way Rufus rested his hand on a wall as caught his breath. There was most of the police force after him after that wreck that he accidentally cause, they had been chasing him all around town. "I would have just stayed at look if I knew this would happen," he groaned, walking down the alley. Pops was going to be pissed when he found out; as it was only a matter of time till he did.

The man might have old man but he still kind of scared Rufus, though if even fell on the man Rufus would likely kill him. Not many people can handle that kind of weight on them.

"Let's hope this doesn't get any worse than it is, Oh who am I kidding it will." Drooping his head down in defeat by the whims of fate he felt something it him in the back. THe small piece of metal falling on the going with a quiet ching sound, a police officer had shot at him without even warning first, wasn't there a law against that? What the hell!

Taking a deep breath to help calm his nerves he turned around to the officer of the law, only be greeted with him emptying his click at him. What was this guy a newbie on the force? Judging by who he or she, (now that Rufus got a good look at her,) was shaking like a leaf at the sight of him it seemed so. "Stop right there or I'll shot!" The young officer said struggling to reload her pistol. Rufus couldn't help but laugh, she already had fire at him like a maniac and that didn't work so why would threatening him help? Turning away from her he dashed down the alley way at in human speed, no time to waste with in training cops.

Though the moment he exited the alley he was greeting by the fleet of cop car chasing him, "oh COME ON!!" he shout at the top of his lungs as he resumed running.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Where I'm at: Between Down Town and the Industrial District
Who's Closest: No one on less you count cops
What I'm Thinkin': This is starting to piss me off!
How I'm Feelin': Greatly annoyed
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
When we first came herexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe were cold and we were clear
With no colors on our skinxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe were light and paper-thin
And when we first came herexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Til you let the spectrum in

SAY MY NAME!
                                                                                  And every color illuminates,
                                                                                  We are shining,
                                                                                  And we’ll never be afraid again.

And when we come for you,
                                                                          We’ll be dressed up all in blue,
                                                                          With the ocean in our arms,
                                                                          Kissing eyes and kissing palms.
                                                                          And when it’s time to pray,
                                                                          We’ll be dressed up all in grey,
                                                                          With metal on our tongues,
                                                                          And silver in our lungs.

User Image

Vii sighed as she felt the strong sun light from the afternoon sky shine through the whole in the roof of her make shift home in the abandoned amusement park, glaring at the sky as a cloud moved across at a slow pace the white haired female sighed as her ears twitched at the the sounds of the amusement park flags moving in the breeze, it was windy outside. Vii got out of her hammock and walked around her 'home' with a bored look upon her face as she packed her bag and left her coat to hang on a dull edge of a broken mirror, she attached the sword to her side and then jumped onto a pile of news papers and out the top of the fun house in the amusement park, she tended to stay in the hall of mirrors part of the building. Vii stood on the roof as she moved her tail side to side and jumped off the roof with ease she then began her top priority after waking up, breakfast, or in her case lunch, she didn't usually sleep in this late it was odd.

Vii went to one of the food stands and rummaged through her small amount of food, she might have to got take some later. pulling her hand held radio from her bag she tuned into the jump radio news station as she began to pull a bag of chips, some M&M's bags and some bread out from the stand, she sighed as she put the M&M's into her bag for later energy restoring and put the chips back under the counter of the stand while she opened the bread bag and checked it for any spoil to it, all clear. Vii began to eat the bread as she heard on the news of a robbery "Not uncommon" Vii thought "no need to investigate that" then the news of a SWAT car being over thrown by unknown suspects "Interesting but what else is there" she thought until her ears twitched at the next news notice and her tail moved from side to side, the news cast was saying how there was a fight between a titan and a villain, this obviously needed investigation, maybe she should check it out, Nah that sounds interesting but most likely will be a uneventful back talking contest of who has the most attitude in their comebacks and honestly that was boring as heck to watch, well at least to Vii it is. The White haired female sighed as she was clearly bored, she had some cleaning up around the park to do, but she also needed new info on both sides of the playing field and also more food for her storage, you can never have enough food, plus it was easy for her to preserve things because she could always take the heat from them and then cook it later. Vii put the still on radio into her bag as they started talking about the latest sports news

Vii tossed the empty bread bag into a trash can as she began walking to the exit of the amusement park she would be back soon just have to look around. Vii sighed as she wandered around mothers gasping and holding their children, she didn't know why though, after all she had no purpose to hurt them, maybe it was her hair color no their elders had the same color, but they didn't have tails or ears, what was so horrible about that, wait it was because her tail and ears were a clear sign of how she was not from their planet, Vii sighed as she walked into a back alley way and climbed onto a roof from one of the ladders on the buildings side, there humans could peacefully go on with their boring little schedules with out her being in their presents thus causing them clear distress. Vii sighed as she jumped from roof to roof stopping for a second to see if anything interesting was going on, clearly not and thus moving on around the city looking for her own entertainment.

Mood:bored
Company: herself
Health: 100%

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Savage Wolf

User Image

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Isabella Grayson ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
Daughter of Robin
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
User Image

A rather petite dark-haired girl handed her payment to the driver and got off a bus that had stopped just within the gates of Jump City. "Good luck, miss." the man tipped his hat to her, driving off. The girl was carrying only a duffel bag full of her possessions; her father would send the rest when she was settled in to her new home. In a moment of coincidentally good timing, the red light on the Titans communicator she had been given as a good bye present began to blink. It was the old style of communicator that the original Titans had used, and there were not many still in use. "Hello?" she answered it. "Hey, sweetie, just checking to see if you made it there alright and if you need any directions to the tower." d**k Grayson's voice boomed through the communicator. "I'm fine, dad, really. she told him. "I just got here, actually.""Good, be sure to kick Slade's a** extra hard for me." even though she could not see him, she knew he was smiling when he said this. "I'll be sure to tell him hi for you when I find him, although I can't garuntee that he'll still be in one piece when I do." she cracked her knuckles. "Anyways I should probably get going now. Bye, dad, love you." "I love you too, Isabella, goodbye." she hung up and continued to walk through the city, wanting to explore each and every part of it before she got to the Titan Tower. There appeared to be some type of a commotion, but it looked like the aftermath of a successful mission, wrapped up by SWAT cars and everything. They did not appear to need her help at this point, and she would meet them face to face later, although she already knew their names and the extent of some of their powers through the files she had studied on her soon-to be teammates. Every place had its own share of villains and heroes, she had certainly learned this from living in Gotham for most of her life. She had been to Jump City only twice before, but only when she was younger and her father had taken her to meet with his old team. She had made the mistake of eating some of Starfire's homemade food once, and had thrown most of it up later. Aside from that, her memories of the legendary team were pretty good. A sudden flash of white from the rooftops caught her eye, and she shot her grappling hook on a corner, propelling herself up to the top and landing gracefully on her feet, retracting the hook. "Hello there." she said to the creature in front of her, giving her the friendliest look she could muster.

User Image
Beautiful World

Mood: Overwhelmed
Thoughts: Wow, what an interesting city!
OOC: Sorry on the delayed first post :c as soon as finals are done with I'll have more time to roleplay

OMG its cia-yam

Versatile Explorer

User Image
                                「 Shadow Walker 」

"Relics can be cast aside, but they are still real. They still linger, no matter where they are."
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Locus smiled as he shifted in her hold, keeping her wing-span steady and full, powerful flaps sending them higher. Today the clouds were hanging a bit lower then they would have and it only took a second before they were skimming a smaller puff of white material. The tower was slowly getting closer with each mighty flap of black feathers.

She chuckled as he commented on her strength. "Livion's lending me his strength. I could probably bench.. well.. actually.. I don't even know how much I could bench if I tried. Never done it." More laughter erupted at this statement and her entire body shook with the genuine sound. "We're almost there." She said once her laughter had died down enough to speak clearly.

It didn't take long before the tower was within range. She dived 45 degrees downward at a steady beat, making sure she wouldn't 'crash land', so to speak. Once within feet, she pulled up, setting Leopold down on his feet before flapping her wings up to steady herself. She landed a few feet from him, her wings slowing her descent. Once her feet connected, she crouched and leaned forward, her wings extending to full span before retracting to rest against her back. She stood, shaking herself. "And we are here!"

She moved towards a trap door off to her right, that blended in with the pattern of the roof, and pulled it up. It was big enough for both to slip through. "Right, off we go." She twirled a string of rope around her wrist before jumping into the hole. The length of rope was just long enough for when she was inside that it would not pull the trap door closed. She had to tug on it to close it. This would allow it to stay open until Leopold jumped in. Once he would do that, though, her wrist would flicker, snapping the door closed. She had made that entrance for pure fun.

"We're going to the main room." She would say after he had entered. They would be in a long stretch of hallway.. she knew the way, of course, and as such her feet shifted forward, leading the pair towards the 'living room', or main conference/hangout room. She didn't really know what to call it anymore aside from 'main room'. It wouldn't take long before the two would arrive in the main room.

"Here!" She called out, to see if any other Titan was in the room.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                "They are never completely lost, especially not one like me. I will be found by someone."
                                z'-''
                                » Location « :: » Flying towards the Tower / Inside the Tower «
                                » Status « :: » Flying / Walking through Tower «
                                » Mood « :: » Indifferent «
                                » Company « :: » Leopold (and whoever is in the main room of the Tower) «
                                » Thoughts « :: » "Finally home!" «

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
(redone, didn't like my old post))

User Image

Lilith
Mood: Sleeping A Little Angry
Thoughts: Zzz I hate controlling the body
Mental Status: Human Half 20% control/Demon Half 80% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith nodded her head, no doubt she'd need the books to be translated. She responded to her team mate in somewhat cold tone of voice. "It would be best for you to translate them. The sooner I figure out what to do with you the better" The dark scholar had finally seen the worst of Alala so far. As long as she didn't know what her powers were, her first team mate was useless to her. Pretty but still she wouldn't know what assignments to give her.

Lilith was exhausted, within the last 72 hours, she may have had at best a hour of sleep. She had reached her limit. I'm done for today, you take over The dark scholar slowly closed her eyes. Could wait 5 minutes, no Control of the body shifted from the light half to the dark half. Her eye color changed to purple, she walked over to Alala and stood in front of her. "Tis best we return to the tower" She grabbed Alala's arm, a large amount of dark essence swirled around both titans. Once they were both covered in dark essence they disappeared. They both then reappeared in the tower's main room.

Lilith let go of Alala's arm and walked over to the elevator, "Get those books translated as soon as possible" The dark scholar's tone of voice seemed to have changed, it was almost like talking to another person. "Don't worry, I'll find a way for you to be useful. I just need to know what you can do" Her tone of voice was a little angry but it was clear it wasn't aimed towards Alala. She pressed the elevator's button and leaned her back against the wall next to the elevator door.

Lilith crossed her arms and took a deep breath and sighed. I guess while Lilith sleeps, I should go over some of her notes to pass the time There wasn't much for the darker half to do while in control of Lilith's body, so it was best to go to her room and read.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Super Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"[to be determined at a later date]"

User Image
Leopold was relatively silent for a bit, not doing much else then letting his limbs dangle about. Leopold felt very odd when Locus started laughing, mainly due to the odd feeling he received on his back. He was very thankful to be notified that they were practically at the Tower, which allowed Leopold to prepare himself. Good thing, too, because before he knew it the ground came up and met him, but only after a rather intense swoop downwards.

Leopold dusted off his bullet-riddled sleeves before watching Locus land on the tower. Her wings were, in truth, rather beautiful. What he could see of them, anyways. Leopold watched with intense curiosity as the wings seemed to disappear into her, but felt stupid as he noticed the wings were only folded against her.

Next, Locus opened up a 'trap door' of sorts in the roof. It may have been disguised, but Leopold had seen it before Locus had opened it. It was cut away from the rest of the roof, making a slim outline for it in Leopold's 'vision.' Locus tied a rope around her wrist and then jumped down the hole, expecting Leopold to follow. Leopold wandered why they wouldn't just go in the front door, if there was one, but shook the thoughts out of his head as he jumped down as well. The drop was much shorter than anticipated, but Leopold still landed hard due to his rather intense weight, and he was landing on two relatively small feet.

Locus closed the door and Leopold followed her down a blank corridor with very little noticeable features. That Leopold could 'see,' anyways. They might have had rainbow paint for all he knew. It was a quiet walk with Locus, the main noises coming from Leopold, which were his footsteps and his breathing. A clearing broke out, into a marvelously large room. It appeared to have the basic neccessites of every day living, and them some. A fridge, sinks, dishwasher or two, ovens, which Leopold would use later for making Swedish Meatballs, if they had the ingredients, and a couch which Leopold could lay down on, tail and all. The room ended abruptly, and Leopold assumed there was a large window there instead of just a blank wall.

Locus sounded out to notify anyone else of their presence, but Leopold didn't see anyone. He smelt them though. It was the two from before; One of which he had given a death threat, and one he had not seen but knew was there.

Where: In the 'meeting room' of Titan's Tower.
With: Locus.
Equipment: A blood-stained, bullet-torn coat.
Thoughts: I...REALLY wish I could see.
Out Of Constitutions:

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
When we first came herexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe were light and paper-thin
And when we first came herexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Til you let the spectrum in

SAY MY NAME!
                                                                                  And every color illuminates,
                                                                                  We are shining,
                                                                                  And we’ll never be afraid again.

And when we come for you,
                                                                          We’ll be dressed up all in blue,
                                                                          With the ocean in our arms,
                                                                          Kissing eyes and kissing palms.
                                                                          And when it’s time to pray,
                                                                          We’ll be dressed up all in grey,
                                                                          With metal on our tongues,
                                                                          And silver in our lungs.

User Image

Vii stopped as she heard a hello, they didn't sound very threatening but you could never be too careful. Vii turned around slowly to see a regular black haired female of the human race standing there, "Uninteresting" Vii thought as she looked at the overly happy female, probably had a normal life not worrying about keeping someone she cared about safe and then failing them, Vii's eye twitched at that thought.

The white haired female began to wonder how did the girl get up here, ladder maybe, Vii tilted her head "Who are you" Vii said in a plain tone as she tilted her head slightly "And how did you get up here" she began walking around the female with a curious look on her face as her radio in her bag screamed 'GOOOOOOOOAAAAL' as Vii's tail moved from side to side Vii then ventured to the side where the strange girl came from "No ladder, Super jumper? no seems to ordinary" Vii then looked over and saw the grappling hook "Tch not interesting now" Vii said sighing as she looked over at the plain girl with a small frown that you could barely see, "Never mind my questions from before" Vii said coldly, "I've already figured out how you got here" Vii said frowning as she ran to the next building and hopped onto the the top of it with a sigh, she really did not care if the female tried to follow her she was not that interesting since Vii found out how she got up.

Mood:curious
Company: Some strange female
Health: 100%
OOC: I am sorry crummy post TT v TT

Savage Wolf

User Image

Daughter of Robin
User Image

"How rude." she muttered indignantly, staring after the retreating creature. Not being the type to chase after someone who was clearly not interested in holding a conversation with her, she jumped down from the roof, landing nimbly on her feet. Her heavy bag was unbalancing her a little on one side, so it was actually very lucky that she had landed as neatly as she had.
She decided to kill some time in whatever way she could, she wasn't actually due to meet with her new team until a few hours later. She sat down on a bench and took out an apple from her bag, taking a big juicy bite out of it. The white flesh was both bitter and sweet, something that would serve to hold her world together is ways nothing else could.
User Image
Beautiful World

Mood: Bored
Thoughts: Meh
OOC:

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Rufus | ___ | Jones «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"You are not what people make you to be that is for you to decide."

The sound of sirens screamed out behind Rufus as he ran as fast as he could. The reason that he hadn't gone berserk on them yet was due to Pops, Rufus didn't want to disappoint the old man, but was getting hard not to. With officers firing at him from their cars and ramming into be accident or purpose when he started to slow down, it made him want turn around and beat the living s**t out of them.

Clenching his fist tightly he gritted his teeth, running toward a condemned build be bust through its wall like a wrecking ball. The building shook slightly from the force as the police parked outside. The place was already structurally unsound; they didn't want to risk themselves going in there with guy that wrecked half the police force, not yet at least. (Even though it was their fault it happened in the first place.) Getting out of the car a senior officer stared at the build. "Damn if I going to let the Titan's have the glory for this, he growled picking up the mic of the radio. "Everyone on this channel please report to fifty-fifth street between Thomason and Elem, being what heavy weapon we have, let’s show this punk not mess with the jump city police force!"

In minutes the Jump City police had the place surrounded, not much though in heavy arms though, excluding a few shoot guns. "Move in!" Shouted the senior. A squad moving in which quickly result in few shout inside and shot being fired. Inside Rufus was holding on to the support beam of the building, till and officer shot at him in fear that he was trying to bring the building down. In truth Rufus was keeping it up, having rammed into it when he charge in here.

With a loud crash the building came tumbling down on top of Rufus and the officers. The dust taking time to settle as police waited to see what had happened to the "monster" they were chasing. Staring at the rubble it be began to move, "I HAVE HAD"T WITH YOU DOUGNUT MUNCHING JACKASSES!!" Rang Rufus' voice crawling out of the rubble like a zombie for the grave in the movies, His clothes taking more damage than he did, it was his favorite hoodie too. Picking up the slab that was once a wall Rufus chucked at one the cars as hard as he could. Totaling the poor vehicle, it was good no one was inside it at the time. "Second thought let's let the Titans have this once" said senior officer, sending signal to the Titans with a click of a button. Rufus throw the cars toward the police that ran away just barely missing them. Doing his be not to take his anger out on the people, though it was hard not to.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Where I'm at: Wrecked building, Downtown
Who's Closest: None
What I'm Thinkin': F*** this day
How I'm Feelin': Pissed
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Malevolent Hunter

9,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image

╔══════xxxxxxxxxx══════╗
Rx Ex D xxx X
╚══════xxxxxxxxxx══════╝
New body, New attitude, New skills...

As Red X got out of the truck, he didn't really care much as to what the metal man now, so long as it wasn't anything conflicting with him. He went inside the house he pulled up to, went downstairs and closed the door behind him. Inside the room, the male took off the mask to reveal a face of what seemed like a normal teen. He dropped the mask down onto the table as he placed his hands down on the same table and looked down some. "Well, that sure didn't have a place in my plans today, but whatever." The teen said softly to himself, his voice was soft and soothing, yet still carefree like. He brushed his brown hair out of his face as he looked back up, seeing the chem set he had to use to make something special with. He walked over to it and grabbed a few vials from the set, tucking them on the inside of the belt, but not equipping them. "Never hurts to have backup." He said once again to himself.

The teen grabbed his mask again and slipped it back on. "Lets see what else I can run into." He said, his voice changing back to the electronic sounding one again. He came up the stairs again and walked straight outside. "Well, do what you want. Crash here or don't, it's not really my problem." He told the metal man as he walked past the truck and stood out in the clearing. No one else was in sight and he looked up slightly at the rising moon. The day might of been ending for most people, but his was just beginning. He finally reached down to the belt and pressed the middle of it, making the red x appear once more just before he vanished.

Back in the main part of Jump City, where there were many people roaming around and even two girls on the rooftops, Red X finally reappeared right next to the white haired girl as though he just materialized out of thin air. He looked to this left were the girl was standing and remember seeing her face before, being a part of that goody-goody faction, Teen Titans. He slightly narrowed his eyes at her, not even saying a word towards her, before he looked forward and ran off once more. He jumped over to the next roof, but to loose her, he made it seem like he jumped to the next roof after that one, when in reality, he made a clone do it while he fell right throw the space between the two buildings, landing hard yet without messing up, breaking any bones, or even springing anything. The teen loved doing this kind of stuff originally, but with this suit, he could do it even better now. He stood back up, not moving and making sure the white hair girl didn't try and follow him. Without realizing it, he landing right next to a black hair girl who had a bag around her back. He waited some more before finally thinking he wasn't followed before turning to the side to head off to the nearest tech vault to take something that he needed, but as he did turn, he actually took a step back when he finally saw the girl. "Oh, hey there. Quite the odd place to be just standing at, don't you think?" He asked her as he stood there, his hands at his side. He didn't know this girl, so he didn't take her as any kind of threat, not that she could of been anyways he thought.

Same old Joy Ride
                                                                  ╔══════xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx══════╗
                                                                  Location: Between two buildings in Jump City
                                                                  Status: Optimal
                                                                  Suit's Energy: 99%
                                                                  Company: Isabella Grayson
                                                                  Mood: Carefree
                                                                  ╚══════xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx══════╝

User ImageUser Image
Allison_wanted_a_username
Јate Ҟyler

User Image

"Take a good long look at me,"

Jate looked at Red X, who apparently was the name of the black-suited man, leave the vehicle and confront a girl on the top of a building in the near distance. He shrugged off the bizarre encounter and left the SWAT car. Jate held the dripping spine in hand. It would serve to intimidate people. He travelled to downtown Jump City, where people were bustling by the hundreds. Several cast glances at him, while others completely ignored him. He was probably another Titan. Some noticed the spine he was holding and were watching him with growing fear and dread.

As if to confirm their thoughts, Jate cracked his neck from side to side, before charging forwards into a building, busting through it entirely. The building collapsed in on itself, causing the watching patrons flee screaming. Jate watched with relish as the building was reduced to a pile of rubble, trapping all inside under debris. The police officers arrived, but they knew not of what they were dealing with. Their gun barrels were shaking erratically upon sight of the spine Jate had held in his hand.
"Don't move, or we'll shoot!" a voice ordered with a bit of a quaver.
Jate dropped the spine and pulled out his Mauler weapon. It was great to be back in action. He advanced towards the policemen.
"Is th-that a kni-knife? Ri-rifle?" one officer stammered.
Jate twirled his weapon and stabbed it through the stomach of the police officer. He swung upwards, carving the upper body in half. He loaded a clip into his Mauler and emptied the whole clip on the officers and their cars. The cars flipped once in the air and crushed several police officers under its weight.

Jate then turned towards the rubble and entered the ruined building. People were moaning in pain as they were pinned underneath the wreckage. He glanced around and found a man buried under a heavy pipe. His face was grey with dust and his breathing was shallow. Jate smirked at the helpless man and proceeded to sit on him. The man coughed and wheezed as the heavy armour pressed down on him. After a few minutes, the man ceased breathing.
Jate, on the other hand, settled comfortably and even reclined on his newfound seat. He leaned backwards and placed both of his hands behind his head, placing his helmeted head against the wall.

"Cause it may be the last thing you'll ever see."

☠☠☠☠☠
Ͼurrent Location: Jump City Downtown
Ϻood: Bloodthirsty
Țhoughts: Time to wreak havoc.
Șuit Ștatus: 100%
ʘʘϾ: edited

☠☠☠☠☠

Lonely Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Name:Hayate Vincita
I feel: Normal
I haven given many names: Iron Justice Son of Cyborg
A power that used for good: Steel Materialization armor:Active
Power of magnetism:not used
I'm at the side of other heroes or facing villains: Toyrn and the unconscious Ragna
We fight together: Non Created
support used:None
Weapons of heroism: none
Charlotte: [Motorcycle mode] [Android mode]
Charlotte weapons active:Machine gun and grenade launcher
I save people one destination at a time:Jump City:
OOC: I had permission

User Image

User Image

Heroes are made by the paths they choose,
not the powers they are graced with.

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do

•

Our Hero Iron Justice continued to make his hero speech saying crime this or justice that. He kept rambling on and on until he turned his head and looked at the young purpled haired enchantress. "Huh?" He walked closer to her trying to help her out. "Uhh miss you okay?" He continued to get closer to her trying to see if she all right but then she suddenly gone berserk and yelled at him out of nowhere. Her face was red however Iron Justice think that she was sick. He was shocked by her out burst. "Inappropriate, Feelings, Bad, Lorexys, What ?!" He was confused by her. He watches the enchantress flew in mid-air then she unleashed her powers but then he noticed something odd about her. the black aura in her, colorful versions of her, and patterns in her skin. "Wait i know that marking, her powers it can't be." He said to himself as a flash back appeared. It started at the library he was reading a book about heroes and their biography. He study the teen titans from the previous. He looked at Raven who seemed different from the rest. She looked more of a villian than a hero however he didn't judge a book by its cover. He read her story about her adventure, her father, and her powers. It was something he found intrigued. Back from the flashback he watched as she absorbed something which he doesn't know. Iron Justice couldn't let her be like this nor let her do anything else. "I don't know why or how are you like this but i ain't going hurt you its…not….."

Uable to finish his sentence roots appeared out of the ground and lash into him gripping him to keep him immobilize. "What the?" His head turned to see his hand and legs were caught by roots. "Damn it i can't get out of it" Trying to break out of these vexed roots a shadow covered Iron Justice. He looks towards the shadow only to see a large truck lifted in midair. Shocked by the outcome he made a frightened chuckle as he try to reason with her. "….hey lets talks this out come now lets just but down the toyota …No Wait!" He couldn't reason with her as she threw the truck at him coming at him. The truck crash into him making a large sound around the area. The car continued making its alarm over and over. Smoke began to cleared out only to reveal that the car never went through iron justice. It never damaged him although the front bumper was destroyed it was Iron Justice armor that prevented him getting damaged from the crash. Iron justice was still tied up by the roots and chuckled uneasy knowing that if wasn't super human he would died from that. Iron justice looked at his arm that was robotic and used his metal manipulation to activated the signal towards his motorcycle. "Charlotte machine gun now. Understood master" She reply as her front light exposes two machine gun. However instead of shooting at the enchantress she fired the bullets at Iron Justice only to deflect the bullets off of him. Eventually the bullets that were deflected came at the roots tearing it off in order to free Iron Justice.

Iron justice looked at the enchantress as he must try to calm her down and maybe try to sort things out. "Charlotte switch machine gun to grenade launcher now . Understood master" She reply again switching her weapons. Iron justice jumped on the truck and ran towards the enchantress yelling at Charlotte. "Now Charlotte launch it !" the motorcycle fired a grenade out of her launcher coming at the enchantress. Iron justice knew that she can stop it with her magic however she couldn't stop the duration which released a flash enough to temporary blind her. This was enough for him to launch himself using the truck to get some height. He jumped at her only to bring her down and pin into the ground. He waited for her eyes to clear only to see Iron Justice on top her holding her arms with his knee between her legs while he was staring at her face to face. He knew that the magical users aren't best a close range. "Allright then lets talk okay beautiful or should i say Daughter of Lady Raven..." He hypothesis that by her powers and her abilities that she was a child of Raven but thats was a guess so he had to see if it was true or not . "I don't what i did to offend you so i'm sorry about whatever i did. I got to admit you are strong so we should do it again but maybe somewhere less objects and alone just the two of us what do say beautiful?" He complimented her even though she a villain maybe there was a way that she can be good just like her mother.

•

Young men standing on the top of their own graves
Wondering when Jesus comes, are they gonna be saved
Cruelty to the winner, bishop tells the king his lies
Maybe you're a mourner, maybe you deserve to die

Everybody wanted to be the hero of their own story.
Nobody wanted to be comic relief.

Savage Wolf

User Image

Daughter of Robin
User Image

"Hardly." she shrugged. "Nice suit by the way."she recognized the suit at once, of course, and it was a complete mystery to her how it ended up in this stranger's hands. For now she would keep quiet about it and see how he reacted. She took another bite out of her apple, standing up off the bench and stretching out her arms behind her back. She was wearing street attire, and aside from the array of weapons currently in her bag, she look relatively normal. Did he already sense that something was different about her, or could she pass for a civilian for a little bit, simply to satisfy her own curiosity about how the suit had come in to his possession? "Hey, I'm pretty new in town here, could you point me to the closest restaurant and we could maybe get a Coke there together, that is, if you wouldn't mind hanging around me for a bit." she gave a small smile and threw the now empty apple core behind her. It landed perfectly in the trash can a few feet away.
User Image
Beautiful World

Company: New Red X
Mood: Curious
Thoughts: Who is this guy and how did he end up with dad's suit?
OOC:

Blood Fox Claw

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Alala "Lucky Diviner" Zabat
xxxxxxxx
"If only you would try to understand, maybe then we could stop all this fighting!"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Alala couldn't even look the other girl in the eyes, her body language pretty much stated her mood. It looked like she had collapsed into herself, she was ashamed. At least, that lasted until the other girls existence changed completely. That was the best way she could describe it. Before it seemed like something underlining, something almost there; now it was not only noticeable, it was dominant.

In confusian she looked up at the other girl, only to be met with a hand on her shoulder and that terrible feeling of transportation. The wind was knocked out of her. She gasped a bit for air, both from shock and from the transportation. She ran her hand through her hair and looked at the Lilith, or what was, just a few minutes ago, Lilith. What the hell happened? She was still there, a bit.

She could hardly manage any words, other than a confused, yes'm, as the girl went to the elevator. Before she could manage to ask any questions Lilith was inside the elevator, and soon to descend. Translate some of her books. She could do that. Perhaps she could try to make sense of this within her studies as well.

xxxCurrent Location: TT Tower, Main room.
xxxCurrent Mood: Confused.
xxxCurrent Thoughts: What?!
xxxCurrent Company: Lilith (Departing)
xxxCurrent Action: Standing around, being confused.
xxxOOC: I am so sorry it took so long to reply!

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
(it would probably be a good idea to have Alala to have already had made some kind of Ophitricus Soothsayer to english cheat sheet. that way you won't have to post her translating the book. just a idea)

User Image

Lilith
Mood: Sleeping A Little Angry
Thoughts: Zzz Hmm
Mental Status: Human Half 20% control/Demon Half 80% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith entered the elevator when it opened and pressed the button to her room's floor. "If you need me, I'll be in my room. Be Sure to Knock" The dark scholar leaned her back against the railing and the door to the elevator closed. After a minute it had moved down to her floor and she existed onto her floor. She walked down the hallway to her room, she stopped in front of her door and disarmed the wards on the door and opened it with her right hand. Hopefully you won't be resting for too long

Lilith entered her room, she crossed her arms and sighed. There wasn't much for the darker half to do. For now since the darker half was in control of the body, it was best to stay in the tower. She walked over to a desk covered in papers and books. She reached out and pulled the desk chair out and sat down. Hmm The dark scholar grabbed a few pieces of paper and looked over them. Let's see, OK, so she still keeps up to date on that. Huh, didn't think she knew about this It was weird, normally the darker half didn't pay much attention to the lighter half's notes. But it couldn't help but notice how much was written down on the piece of paper.

Lilith grabbed all the loose papers on her desk and arranged them into a nice stack. Alright, now that I've . . . um, looked through her notes, now what To say the dark half looked through the notes would be a complete lie, it was more like it just looked at the paper and pretended to read it.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces