Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

〖 T h e - - O r e s o r e n - - B r o t h e r s 〗

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pippo the BardxxxPoppo the InventorxxxQuppo the Adventurer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

{ mood : lost }___{ location : Outskirts of Flanoir }___{ company : Guy, Nix, Sophie, Lloyd, etc. }

"Onward~!" Three little Oresoren rushed toward the city of Flanoir, wishing to reach a city to rest after their long travels. Trudging through the snow used a decent amount of energy, tiring the brothers. They only kept themselves going because they wanted to find Jay. If they were lost, Jay would bring them back to their village! Jay always knew the answer, he was so smart! They would soon slow down due to exhaustion, a layer of snow beginning to form on their heads.
"It's very cold."
Poppo thought aloud as he shivered, spotting a group not too far in front of them.
"We have to keep going!" Quppo encouraged, before being poked by his brother. He could barely feel it, his body was numbing. "Ors? What is it, Poppo?"
"Look." Poppo motioned toward the group, before walking up to them. His black beady eyes staring up at them. They appeared to be similar to the Orerines and Ferines, so there was nothing to worry about!
"Hello friends!"
The three said in unison, shaking the snow off their heads. They were still visibly shaking as well, their body temperatures dropping quickly. Oresoren weren't meant to be in such cold climate.

[ small. ]

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x x x x x x x x } With a white piece of paper
              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
              x x } And a slightly worn pencil
              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x } I draw of the future days
              x x x x x x x } Of just you and I

x x x Without making a sound x x Without making a sound x x Without making a sound x x Without making a sound x x
              x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              x x || Mieu x x || 100%|I found them! x x || Flanoir
              x x x x || Sophie, Guy, Nix, a lady, a man and three other animals! x x || Sorcerer's Ring

User Image

x x x x } And before I know it x x x x I fall asleep with a smile
              ███████████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████████
              x x x x And before I know it x x And before I know it x x And before I know it x x And before I know it x x And before I know it
              x x I fall asleep with a smile x x I fall asleep with a smile x x I fall asleep with a smile x x I fall asleep with a smile x x

x x ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Mieu looked about as the group conversed with one another. He was glad that everyone was getting along so well! That meant that they could help each other look for their friends a lot faster! He was also glad that he learned Sophie's name! That was a very good thing indeed! However, it seemed like everyone was scattered somewhere else! Mieu didn't like not being able to see Master or the others. They weren't even together for that long! Still, Mieu was very happy that he was with Nix, Guy, and now Sophie! Soon enough, another girl came up to the group! It seemed like she was looking for her friends too. That wasn't a good thing at all! Why was everyone scattered away from their friends? It was very lonely...but at least Mieu would help them! Before he could say anything however, he heard a voice followed by Guy's voice. Mieu looked in the direction of the source of origin, seeing Guy already heading towards the male. Mieu's head tilted a bit, curious as to what was happening to that man in red. He was about to start heading over there when he felt someone pick him up and carry him to the destination. Looking at the arms first then up at the face, he was happy to see that it was Nix that had picked him up. Moving his arms on top of Nix's arm, he continued to look at the man with concern as they got closer. Mieu hoped that the man wasn't hurt! If the man was hurt, they had to most definitely take care of him! It would be bad if they left him here all alone.

However, the conversation between Guy and Nix seemed to sum up that the man wasn't hurt whatsoever. However, it seemed like there was definitely something wrong with him. "Mieuuu... We have to help him! He might be hurt!" Although they said that he hadn't received any physical wounds, he might had wounds somewhere hidden or maybe it was an internal wound! Mieu looked around, looking at Sophie and the other girl before his ears picked up movement. Looking in the direction of the source, he spotted three unknown monsters coming their way! However, Mieu doubted that the three would seek them any harm! Mieu peeked down at them as they stared up at them and was amazed that they spoke in complete unison as they spoke up at them. "Hi there! My name is Mieu! Who are you?" Mieu was very curious about these three. They looked the same to him, but there might be physical differences just like the cheagles! No cheagle looked exactly the same! Well, to him no cheagle looked the same. Still, he did wonder what they were. They seemed friendly enough if they called them all friends! Mieu's ears perked up a bit, the smile on his face never fading at the thought of new friends. Though, the injured man never really left his thoughts.

x x ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
              x x x x x } If I go to the top of the hill
              x x x x x x x x x x x x } And look down
              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x } I can see only you
              x x x x x x x } Amidst the wide and broad world

User Image

_______ Pact -- of --( theHeart ) x

___
                __________{ mood : BLANK }___{ location : Flanoir }___{ company : Guy, Nix, Sophie, and Mieu. }

xxx

User Image

Marta flashed a smile of reassurance at Nix, almost appearing to glow.
                                      "No, no ... it's alright, really." She would rather not have someone upset simply because they couldn't help her. So long as they tried, she was happy. When the silver-haired female pointed out a fallen figure, the brunette's deep blue eyes widened. "Lloyd!" She knelt beside her friend, listening as the others told of his current state. "He needs a place to rest ... I'll look for any other possible wounds when we reach an Inn. He would be much less startled if he were to wake up with a friend treating him rather than a stranger, I know it." That's how anyone would be. If your life was in a friend's hands, you would have no worries at all.
                                      Glancing down at Lloyd made him anxious. So, Marta cast a 'first aid' so that she wouldn't worry as much if she couldn't treat him at the inn. She wished for her friend's safety, which was why she had to take action now.

A soft pitter-pattering was heard in the snow, followed by three tiny voices. Marta turned her head as they spoke. While they spoke as if they wanted to visit, they were shivering like crazy. What was she supposed to do to stop this?
                                      "They are cold..."
                                      Poor things would freeze to death.

OOC ;;--Small because I'm exhausted.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
←→XXI don't believe this . . .
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
( location ) ←→ Triet x ( company ) ←→ Pascal, Leon, Florian and Jensen x ( actions ) ←→ heading to the inn after talking with the others x ( status ) ←→ Perfectly healthy
( items held ) ←→ peach gel :: 5 , Brave Vesperia :: 1

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Know your place!
                ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Yes, Leo not being surprised was... suspicious, to say the least. He didn't like it. So what if this Sylvarant and Tethe'all had merged. We they not one now? What made this man before them figure that there was more than one world out there besides the two that the common folk knew? Something just wasn't sitting right here... Hubert watched as Pascal snatched the map from his hands to take a look at it after the message came back His mind wondered about what it had said, but when Pascal said that they were far away, he felt another uneasy churn in his stomach. He wished Asbel hadn't been that far away, he really did want his brother to meet up with them as soon as possible. But that now looked like it wasn't going to happen. But they had their destination, Iselia. And when he got the map back in his possession, he could see that it wasn't that far off. Granted they had to cross the desert, but...

Then the small boy introduced himself as Florian. He was odd, sputtering out where he was from so casually, but he had a point. Their slowly expanding group was gathering a lot of unwanted attention. And before anyone else happened to walk by and hear them speak, and felt the need to give their input, it would be best to get out of the center of the town and somewhere where they could speak more openly about the matters at hand. And when Pascal suggested then inn, that was more than a fine idea. "The inn is our best bet, I'd say. But please, I'm not paranoid..." He shot her a small glare as she spoke again. Stick in the mud, paranoid. Maybe he was a little bit, but they were in a strange, new world. They knew nothing of who these people were, or what their backgrounds were. They could be here perhaps to find some new technology, and then use it against the people where they came from. What if, perhaps, they were going to find the source of the weather anomalies and turn them for their own rewards? There were too many variables to just nonchalantly go about opening up to them. He really wished the Amarcian would see that... At least Jensen understood where he was coming from. Didn't make the bluenette any more trusting of him, however.

"Anyway, shall we?" With a small swipe of his hand, he directed the groups attention to the building with a sign over it saying "inn," accompanied with the picture of a bed. The sooner they got out of the center of town, the sooner they would make a little more progress. And, of course, discourage anyone else from joining their little band.

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
"Emil....Marta....They taught me that even a creature such as I can be more than a faithful servant."

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Tenebrae
Centurion of Darkness

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I will never again refer to instinct. I will follow the desires of a long forgotten heart."

The Centurion sweatdropped upon hearing that absurd name that Colette and the others seemed to love calling him. However, he couldn't say he wasn't particularily unhappy about it. After all, he had learned through his time with Emil and Marta that friends did these things because they were humorous to each other, didn't they? So, Tenebrae was relieved that some still saw him as a friend. When Genis asked where Emil was, the Centurion looked at him. Though he could sense where he and Marta were, both of them still possessing a bit of Ratatosk, he wished he didn't have to be so mystical all the time. "As far as I can tell, Emil is near Triet and Marta is somewhere near Flanior. Either that, or they're both in the cities. Without Ratatosk and the Ratatosk Core, I can't pinpoint their exact locations." He then looked at Sheena, noticing she was looking at the man that was watching her. He didn't seem to be an acquaintance of hers. If he was, she would have gone over immediately to meet with him. Before he could react at all, a woman joined them and spoke. Though her words seemed kind, Tenebrae was no fool when it came to some matters. However, there was nothing he could do without alerting the woman. He'd just have to hope that she wouldn't do anything to Genis. For now, he'd focus on the man. "Excuse me." He stood and approached the man. The closer he got, the more and more he sensed the man's curiosity. Still, it was unsettling to see this stranger watching Sheena, who was Master Shadow's former Summoner and one of his friends. "I believe you are making Sheena uncomfortable. Is there anything we can do to help you, sir?" He was being as polite as possible, but he was weary of this man. Not only because he had been quiet this whole time, but his clothes were strange and the weapon on his back was even stranger.

Location Luin
Company Sheena, Genis, Flynn, Malik, and Cecilia
Mood Curious, slightly Protective
Actions "Confronting this strange man."
Monster Allies None
Out Of Cores --
User Image
Malik Ceasers

Malik stood and listened as others joined the woman, Sheena, and the man she was addressing, who later introduced himself as Flynn to the strange creature that seemed to be friends with Sheena. How odd. Did people on this world usually make friends with talking monsters? I can't really criticize them. After all, the situation is kind of the same with Asbel and Lambda. Not to mention we've all come to see Lambda as a friend as well. Thinking of Lambda worried him. How was this strange world effecting the being? He hoped he wouldn't be startled and lash out. The last thing he wanted was for Lambda to see this world as a threat and lash out. It would mean big trouble for Asbel, and if he was alone, there was no telling what would happen. Malik returned his attention to the growing group in front of him, missing the introductions of both the short boy and the new woman. However, the woman looked suspicious. But, then again, so did he. It wasn't long before the creature, Tenebrae, approached him. Though he sounded polite, Malik could tell when a friend was protecting another. "Sorry about that. I got distracted by my thoughts. I didn't meen to startle anyone." He looked at Tenebrae, and curiosity got the better of him. "Excuse me for sounding rude, but may I ask what you are? I don't often see people making friends with monsters. And, a talking monster is quite...unique."

If you need me, I am at Luin
My current party consists of Tenebrae; Sheena, Genis, Flynn, and Cecilia are close by
If you can't tell, I'm feeling Content
The things I have on my person are Rune Bladerang x1, Tiger's Essence x1
Peach Gel x 10, Life Bottle x5

Phyically, I am at 100%
My eleth level is 100%
Out Of Calamity --

Jewel of Antares

HaruYamika13

SafyreChaos

SummerParadiseSensation

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

xxxxxxxSheena Fujibayashixxxxxxx
                                          Location Luin
                                          Company Genis, Tenebrae, Flynn, Malik, and Cecilia
                                          Mood Embarrassed
                                          Physical Stamina 100%
                                          Mana Status 100%

Shinobu Summoner
                                          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sheena watched as the woman approached, seeing her clothes resembled armor. The ninja tensed a bit, and she had the overwhelming feeling to keep Genis away from this lady. But, Sheena dismissed it. It was most likely because of the armor. Armor meant soldiers, and soldiers were mostly bad news. When Tenebrae approached the man that had been staring at her and spoke, her face turned red. "H-Hey! I'm not uncomfortable! Don't go making up assumuptions like that! I was just a bit...curious, that's all!" She crossed her arms and looked away, her face still red with embarrassment. Seriously, who did Tenebrae think he was? Okay, so maybe she was a bit uncomfortable, but she could have handled it herself. She looked over again when the man spoke, and asked what Tenebrae was. "He's the Centurion of Darkness. He's a servant of the King of Monsters and the Summon Spirit of Darkness. Don't mind him; he's rather boring once you get to know him." Now she was just teasing the Centurion, finding it amusing to get under skin...fur...whatever.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Corrine helped me forge bonds that cannot be broken. Thank you, Corrine.

HaruYamika13

SummerParadiseSensation

Red Lastalia

SafyreChaos

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
L e o n a r d A b e n d
"One does not choose his kinsman....But, I would choose my brother all over again if I could."

User Image

Leon saw that Hubert didn't seem to trust him. But, then again, that was probably his fault. He did waltz right up and say that other worlds weren't all that surprising. But, hey. For Leon, it wasn't. Nothing really surprised him anymore. Not since Ratatosk killed Aster and implanted some of himself within the kid. He just stood quietly as the others spoke, though when Pascal receieved a message of some kind and took the map from Hubert without a word, Leon found it amusing. It was even more amusing that Hubert didn't seem to mind, even though he was clearly the type that liked to be informed. Could it be that he could have feelings for his hyperactive friend? As far as Leon was concerned, that wasn't his business. Still, it was amusing to think about. Out of nowhere, Florian spoke up, saying they should go somwhere private and Pascal agreed, suggesting the inn. Of course, it was Hubert who took that lead. A group like ours couldn't get any weirder. Leon followed quietly behind the group, not having anything to say. Not yet, that is. He would have responded sooner, but they were out in the open and gathering a lot of attention. Leon didn't like a lot of attention. It...agitated him, and when he was irritated, it was never good. Not now, since he had Ratatosk's power.

You Can Find Me At
Triet :: Square
I Am With
Hubert :: Pascal :: Florian :: Jensen
I'm Feeling A Bit
Content
My Bag Is Full With
Apple Gel x20 :: Orange Gel x20 :: Life Bottle x20 :: Magic Lens x20 :: 0 Gald
The Weapon On Me Is
Mythril Gauntlets
Ratatosk Rage Is At
0% - Inactive

Flaniorian Snow Maiden

HaruYamika13

SafyreChaos

Esid

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
Ѧʂѣҽʆ ʟђαɳϯ
ʟѻɾɗ ѻʄ ʟђαɳϯ

Asbel watched their group expand, and it was getting too big for comfort. Sure, he usually travelled with six over people, but still....He knew them. These people were all strangers, except for Poisson. Not to mention Euphemia had a pet dragon and a talking book; that just made him uncomfortable. "A-Anyway....We can make introductions on the way. I think we've spent too much time in this forest. It's starting to make me paranoid." That's Hubert's job, not mine. He looked over to see the dragon stand and follow Euphemia, who was now walking away. "Come on, Poisson....I don't want to get separated from the only person who can help us." He walked after Euphemia, though he made sure Poisson could keep up with him. The lord had a feeling that Sophie had said something odd again, though he wasn't sure way. Maybe she'd just done that so often that the reflex was automatic. Though, he blamed Captain Malik. He'd have to keep a closer eye on the two so he could stop Malik from teaching her so many things. "...So, Euphemia, how far is Ozette? Are you from there?" It was just curiosity, and he doubted she was. Didn't seem to be that familiar with it. Maybe she'd visited it a couple times, and that was it.

Company
Poisson :: Euphemia :: Novia :: Noire :: Tear :: Mint :: Yuan :: Aya
Inventory
Excalibur x1 :: Titanium Scabbard x1 :: Melon Gel x15 :: Life Bottle x10
Physical Status
100/100 :: Don't mess with me!
Eleth Status
100/100 :: Pumped and ready to go!
Out Of Curry
Okay. That's all my characters....I think.

Sirea Angelie

Michuo

GoCloud!

HaruYamika13

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔰
Mystearica Aura Fende

User Image

You could find me at: Gaoracchia Forest
I'm currently with: Asbel, Euphemia, Poisson, Yuan, Aya, Mint
My thoughts: "What gave her that assumption?"
My current action: Heading for Ozette and introducing herself.

User Image

The fact that Euphemia had mentioned that Kratos and Lloyd were father and son had caught Tear's attention. Could that be part of the reason as to why the sage wanted her to find the two men? She thought for a moment as she heard Euphemia's question as to why she was looking for them. It would be too risky to point out that she was from another world. "I'm sorry. I cannot go into further details." She said in a calm tone. "My reasons for finding them are only between myself and them." She wasn't the type that would open up so willingly. That and it was very important information that shouldn't be shared so openly.

She gazed over to Mint when she mentioned that she didn't recognize any of them. So it would seem that they all are complete strangers. Yuan and Euphemia seem to know their way around the forest. At least there was someone who does know Lloyd and Kratos. She then turned her attention back to Euphemia when she mentioned that she didn't know her name. "I don't believe I have caught yours or the red-haired swordsmans' as well." When the dragon tamer introduced herself, she was about to introduce speak, however....she froze when Euphemia asked if she was Lloyd's mother.

The Melodist's eyes widen slightly at the question. "W-What? I-It's nothing of the sort at all." She looked away as if trying to hide the blush that was now staining her cheeks. What in the world gave her that idea? She thought to herself. She gave herself a moment to regain her composure then shook her head. "No....I only know of their names. My sources had told me to seek them out." She said.

She then gave a nod in agreement to Asbel's comment on introducing themselves along way. "Yes, we should get moving. If we do happened to get attacked by monsters, I do have healing artes." She said as she walked along with Asbel and Euphemia. "I'm Tear Grants."
User Image
      xx|xxWe have a Map?! :: ↖↖ - Luin :: )
          xx|xxHey! Keep those thoughts inside :: ↖↖ - Inquisitive )
              xx|xxAttention! Company Present :: ↖↖ - Flynn, Sheena, Genis, Tenebrae, Malik )

Luke fon Fabre

Surprisingly enough the resemblance between the person a few feet in front of him and Guy were dead alike. Aside from the strange attire the male wore. Even the mannerisms were practically alike. Concluding that it was in fact Guy the red head decided he should question him about how they got there and frankly why he was dressed up in such an odd attire. Drumming his fingers lightly against his sides Luke carefully thought of what he could say when approaching him. Simply interrupting a conversation was no longer his style and yet here he was eavesdropping on what they were saying. Least no one pointed him out about it.

'Standing around will get me no where.'

Judging from how the conversation turned from introductions of the blond to that of the strange monster and male, Luke took the opportunity to approach the Guy look-alike. 'Better now than never. Guy will know what's going on anyway.' Mentally fortifying his decision to contact him Luke continued towards the male until he halted. Raising his left hand he placed it onto the blond's right shoulder. "Guy, what did I miss? Hopefully you can make sense of this. Where are we anyway?" Perhaps those were not the words he planned in his mind, they simply slipped out naturally. Realizing that those were two questions too many Luke rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand. "How about just answering the 'where are we' question" A stifled laugh escape his lips as a clear indication of nervousness arose.

Eying the blond for a moment he couldn't help but wonder a few things. First, why was his hair parted the opposite way? Perhaps he was undercover? Did that mean Luke was supposed to also change into something different? Due to these questions Luke abruptly let out another question "Why are you dressed like a Malkuth soldier?" Sure the armor coloring differed from them but it wasn't a Kimlasca outfit. Shifting his gaze towards the others he paused a bit. Debating on pulling his friend away for a bit he watched each one of them carefully. The woman in purple definitely held a certain air about her which caused him to feel a bit defensive. Almost like how he felt around that short little trouble maker Anise. Speaking of short, the next person who caught Luke's attention was the blue haired boy. Looked more like a kid then anything but from what he overheard this kid knew more about this "Lloyd" than anyone. Least that's what he thought. Finally the taller male that had came over just before he did. Another odd feeling welled up inside of him but he couldn't describe this particular one.

With a shake of his head Luke returned his hues to the Guy look-alike.

[OOC] Another late post D:

Invisible Genius

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɕєηȉѕ Șαgє
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~Ҭɦϵ Ӎαηα Ӎαѕʈϵɾ~x
Its been so long since that fateful day
That our lives were forever changed
We changed the world
Now I can walk with my head held high
I no longer have to hide

He watched the Centurion, having listened to his wordsBlinking, Genis watched as a guy, that might have been related to Zelos in another life, walked up to the blonde. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head, looking back at Sheena smirking. "You know, Sheena. If Zelos ever had another relative this guy might be it. Except I don't see Zelos letting himself be caught dead near someone dressed like that."

He then turned back to the red head, confused. This day was just getting weirder every second. "You're on Aselia, in a place called Luin. And who the heck is Guy?" He kept watching the two infront of him. He just hoped they'd take him seriously. Many didn't because of his size, but it wasn't his fault he was a half-elf and aged slower "Do you know him?" He directed this question and his attention to the soldier, pretty sure that he wasn't the Guy that the other spoke of.

I'm on my way homexxxxxxx
Its been so long since we all talkedxxxxxxx
Something bad is on its wayxxxxxxx
Its time to get back with the old gangxxxxxxx
Just like back in the old daysxxxxxxx
We're not the samexxxxxxx
I'm no longer afraidxxxxxxx

Look For Me At: Luin
My People: Tenebrae, Sheena, Malik, Flynn
My Thoughts: What have I gotten into now because of Lloyd?
I Am: Curious
I Have: 10 Apple Gels, 10 Orange Gels, 10 Life Bottles, 10 Holy Bottles, Seraphia
Don't Mess With Me: Kendama
Mana Available: 100/100
Stamina Available: 100/100
Out of Calamity:

User Image

Jewel of Antares

HaruYamika13

Red Lastalia

Ashuka

Lonely Cultist

xxxxxxxPoisson

User Image
        With: Asbel, Tear, Euphemia, Novia, and Noire.
        Where I am: Gaoracchia Forest
        Communicator: One message sent to Pascal.

xxxxx Poisson nodded at the brunette as she told them to tell Pascal and Hubert to head to Altamira. One last time, the amarcian took the communicator back out, sending a message."Head to a place called Altamira. We can meet up there." After the message was sent, she put the communicator away again. Poisson followed Asbel, before hearing loud footsteps come from far behind. There must have been a monster back there. It would be best if they hurried and got out of the forest, but they also shouldn't have their backs turned, or else the monster would have an advantage. The footsteps got louder and louder every second that passed by. Poisson looked back to the group, which was a bit far from her now. She walked back to them. "I can hear the footsteps of a monster approaching. It sounds like it's getting closer." She spoke, following the group as they walked. She could help fight it off, or they could all just escape the forest as fast as possible.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

__________________________________________________ t h e x s m i l e x t h e x p a t h x y o x h a v e x s e n
                                              ______________________ t h e x dreams x w e x shared, x v i s i o n s x o f x our x u n i v e r s e

_x i s x t h e y ' d x t u r n x r e a l

______________________________________________________________________Dust of the galaxies take my hand
                                              ______________________________________________________________________Hymn of gathering stars as my guide
                                              _________________________________________________________________________This world may have failed you,
                                              ________________________________________________________________________It doesn't give you a reason why.
                                              _________________________________________________________________You could have chosen a different path in life.

xFlynn silently watched as the mons-- Tenebrae floated off to speak with the man that had been eying them. He wanted to find out what he had been doing, but his attention was taken away when someone else walked up to them. They were gathering quite a crowd here... This new person introduced herself as Cecilia, and she mentioned that she had done some research on her own in a place called Sybak. And what she said only confirmed what the Sage had said before hand. Maybe he should just tell the bulk of the group that he wasn't from his world, get that out of the way already. The younger male, Genis, and Tenebrae had already started piecing together that his story was a little out of place. Well, the centurion "sensed" it at the start, but Genis looked like he was getting it quickly. And it really would just save him time and more distrust later on when it came down to it. But now, when to talk to them all about it before it got too out of hand...?

But before he could really speak about it, Flynn watched as Sheena turned her attention to the man Tenebrae had moved to confront. If he brought it up, he was going to tell everyone that was there, and not have to repeat himself. So instead the knight turned to the newcomer and bowed slightly. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Cecilia." He didn't pick up that she had lied about the last part, so he simply offered her a smile as he turned his attention to Sheena and the man that had been looking at them. He simply asked Tenebrae what he was, and Sheena answered. They spoke about it so casually, it was odd. The dark being looked like a monster through and through, and he was the "lord" of them, so... But he was friendly with humans? And who was this Emil and Marta that he could sense? And Ratatosk... He really felt like he missed something important.

Then, he felt a light hand on his shoulder, causing him to jump ever so slightly. "Guy, what did I miss? Hopefully you can make sense of this." Flynn turned to see a red head, a little shorter than him, looking up at him expectantly, and then just asked him where they were. The blond was speechless, unable to process this. Guy... was that a name, or was he just... asking a stranger? The way he was acting seemed like they should know each other. Did he forget about someone he had met? That'd be bad... And then he was asked why he was dressed as a Soldier. Well, anyone who knew him would know why. But he had never heard of Malkuth before...

"I..." It sank in slowly, that this guy before him thought he was someone else. Maybe he was also in the same situation. He didn't want to let the other know that he wasn't his friend, but... "I'm sorry, you are mistaken." He offered a sympathetic smile as he turned and looked at Genis, the young male hitting in the head that they didn't know each other. "But Genis is right, I'm afraid I'm not your friend. I'm Flynn Scifo." He held out his hand as a formality, but now it was just awkward. Was there another person who looked like him enough for this other male to mistaken him like that? Well, the saying was that everyone had a twin...

"But... if I may assume, I believe that I'm in the same predicament you are in...?" There was a little lean on his statement, turning it into a question of who the red head was. After a moment, he turned to the rest of the group, mainly Sheena, Genis and Tenebrae. "I'm afraid I haven't spoken the whole truth..." He let his eyes fall down to the ground for a moment before he continued. "I am here investigating the weather patterns, but... I'm not from here." He brought up his sapphire gems again and look around at the group, hoping that this didn't sound that crazy. And he also hoped that the red head was in the same situation like he had assumed. "I'm from Terca Lumireis, another world. I gathered items and gained council with an ancient being that told me our weather patterns were result of your world's same issues. I had... little choice after such, so I was brought here with only two names to search for, Lloyd and Kratos." Softly he bit the inside of his cheek, hoping that the story wasn't completely... crazy.

location x Luin, near the fountainx actions x speaking with everyone, being a little overwhelmed x company x Sheena, Genis, Tenebrae, Malik, Luke, and Cecilia x status x perfectly healthy

items currently possessed x Radiant Star :: 1 , Apple Gel :: 5, Orange Gel :: 5x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff