Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Natalia Luzu Kimlasca Lanvaldear

"My victory is a victory for my people!"

"No..." she said faintly, as if she was second-guessing herself, "I think I'm alright." She wasn't really alright. She was stuck in a strange world, separated from her friends, trying to figure out some secret to save Kimlasca. Putting on a mask of bravery was the only way Natalia could persevere through these trials. After losing Asch and killing her father during the trials at Elderant, the princess learned that in times of crisis; it was important to remain strong. The citizens of Kimlasca were more important to her than succumbing to despair. If she gave up this easily, she wasn't worthy to lead them. For the heavy thoughts plaguing Natalia's conscious, she welcomed the lighthearted chuckle that rumbled up her throat as Noishe slobbered over Kratos. With all this excitement, it still hadn't clicked that she was lucky enough to stumble upon on of the Sage's puzzle pieces. "Please excuse my sounding silly, but, what is 'Meltokio'?"

It could be this world's version of the Keterburg spa! Secretly, Natalia was hoping that it would be. While now wasn't the best time for R&R, Natalia certainly wouldn't object. She hoped her gald could be spent the same way in this world as it was back home, otherwise she would be carrying around modest sum of useless currency. "Regardless, I would be grateful to travel with you," the princess said in a more confident tone, giving the two men a royally confident smile and rolling her shoulders back to regain her regal, proud stance. Looking from Richard to Kratos; Natalia found it hard to refrain from asking Richard if he was related to any one from Malkuth. He would most likely think of her as absurd if she would.

Hearing a third voice, the princess turned around to face the approaching creature. As the fox-like being drew closer, the princess' hazel eyes widened with surprise. What was that animal?! Driven by ignorance alone, Natalia closed the distance between herself and her new acquaintances by creating more between herself and Verius. She eyed the creature with a nervous awe. Natalia had only heard about creatures like Verius in stories, the princess never thought something like this would be real. Amidst her bewilderment, Natalia remembered she had the ability of speech. "I-I'm Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear, princ..." She stopped herself short of her title, she doubted they would know where Kimlasca was and these two were as lost as she was. The last thing Natalia wanted was to be abandoned for sounding like some half-baked nutcase. "...I'm kind of lost...." What a terrible recovery. The princess cleared her throat and tried to regain her confidence back. She shifted about as she straightened her back, while finding herself transfixed on Verius.

"That is the power of Lanvalderian artes!"

User Image
Who: Kratos (and Noishe!), Richard, Verius X
Where: ??? X
Condition: Unsure X
Feeling: Lost... Where am I? X
Out of Castle: D: arrrgh, internet issues. X

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image
Ѧɨӄɨѻ Ғυʝɨϣɑґɑ ɑɳɗ Ѵɑɳɨɭɭе Ңѻϣɑґɗʂ
Șɨɭеɳϯ Ѧʂʂɑʂʂɨɳʂ

Aikio's eyes opened slowly, her vision blurred and her head throbbing. It was like she had been kicked in the head by a cockatrice. Sitting up slowly, she looked around to determine her surroundings. She was at the Fooji Mountain. How did she get from Palmacosta to here? A thought occured to her and she shot up, looking around for Vanille. "Vanille! Vanille, where are you!?" She searched for her friend frantically until she found her. The girl was unconcious and there were two egg bears around her. Or, what were supposed to be egg bears. The weather patterns had caused evolution in some species of animals and monsters, so these bears were larger than before. "Get away from her!" Aikio threw her shruiken at one of the bears, gaining attention from both. Perhaps that wasn't a good move on the ninja's part, but she didn't care. She had killed several of them before alone, she could do it again. She caught her weapon as it returned to her and jumped back, looking at the injured bear. That would be her first target. "Tempest Strike!" Aikio threw her shruiken again, and it gathered the wind around it. When it made contact with the bear, it spun repeatedly until the wind mana around it was gone and then returned to her. The bear looked severely weakened, but didn't seem to be retreating. Probably because of it's friend.

Vanille's eyes fluttered open, and she could sort of make out the fight in front of her. She didn't need to see to know that the one protecting her was Aikio. Her voice was enough. She stood slowly, picking up her scythe and watching the bears. The uninjured one looked at her and charged. "Bloody Fang!" She sent a demon fang of red energy at the bear. It looked just like a normal demon fang, but Bloody Fang could travel in air as well, and it didn't stop moving until it came into contact with it's target. The attack hit the bear and it let out an angry growl. "These things don't know when to give up." Jumping into the air, Vanille spun, creating a circle of dark mana over the bear. "Demon Circle!" The circle seemed to melt, creating a cyllinder around the bear, and four bolts of lightning struck the bear. The cyllinder vanished and the bear fell. By this time, Aikio had defeated the bear she was pinned against, and Vanille looked at her. "Pretty good, right?"

The ninja watched as Vanille defeated the bear that went after her, and she smiled, nodding, when she was addressed. "You usually perform your artes more elegantly, but I'll let it slide just this once, considering the circumstances." Vanille mumbled, mocking her, and Aikio laughed a little. "Let's get going. Meltokio will have to be our next destination." Aikio went to turn, but she spotted the bear Vanille had fought had jerked and moved. "Vanille, behind--" The bear was already standing by the time Aikio began to speak and it hit Vanille, sending her into the side of the mountain. Aikio reacted and tossed the shruiken, killing the bear, before running over to Vanille. She was knocked out, which relieved Aikio. She'd have to carry Vanille back to Meltokio, but Aikio herself wasn't at full strength and knew that Vanille would be heavy and she'd probably have a hard time, especially considering the monsters.

Current Position
Fooji Mountain Fooji Mountain
Current Party
Vanille Aikio
Current Actions
Helping Vanille. Nothing. I'm knocked out.
Active Quest
None
Emotional Status
Concerned Unconsious
Physical Condition
75/100 0/100
Mental Stability
90/100 50/100
Mana Concentration
36/100 82/100
Group Inventory
Steel Scythe x1, Steel Shuriken x1, Life Bottle x10, Apple Gel x10, Orange Gel x10, Magic Lens x30, 7890 Gald

iTheGoddessMartel

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

Red Lastalia

annxdisaster
User Image

Ɉ Α D ЄXXXϾ Ʉ Ɍ Ⱦ Ί Ș Ș
т н єxxx и є c я σ м α и c є я

"We’ve reached a point where the matter cannot be resolved with words."
"Having this many suicidal people around is really getting on my nerves."
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is we all die."
"Unlike in fairy tales, the world doesn’t live happily ever after."

The guy named Jay was bombarding everyone with information about his world. He talked casually about it, which hinted that either he hadn’t spoken with the Sage or his personality, much like Collette’s, was that of full honesty. Either way, it was strange. And he was also looking for his friends, though he didn’t mention Kratos and Lloyd; chances of him meeting the Sage were now higher. Jade let the others talk amongst themselves. With the size of the group, a lot of things were being said around. He couldn’t possibly comment on every single one of them. That is until he was directly addressed by Cheriah, asking if he was from the military. ’Perceptive girl,’ he thought as he looked at her in silence, smiling as he usually did. While his uniform didn’t hide the fact that he was in the military, Cheria had been the first one to verbally acknowledge this fact by posing the question. But giving aways answers like that wasn’t Jade’s style. He would have her figure out everything eventually. Besides, what was he supposed to say? If he were to say that he was a Colonel, they would ask for his army. And not knowing any of the local information, it would be hard to come up with any other answer other than the Malkuth Empire.

Jay wasn’t the only one that gave talked about being from another world. To Jade’s surprise, Cheria too talked about her own world. The Sage had told them back then that the climate change was affecting all the worlds because of the core world. Because of this, he wasn’t surprised at hearing her say that her world was also suffering from climate changes. With everyone talking about their worlds, should Jade do so too? At that point it would do more harm than benefit. So much information would just confuse them. Collette seemed the most confused with all she was hearing. It was made evident when she, God knows how, related everything as a game. ’She’s... something else.’ Well, at least she was now more into it. ”Then lets get moving,” he said after Collette was done. ”We should start at his home town. There’s a good chance that he might be there if he too got separated from your group. Or do you know any other places he likes to frequent?”

Then yet another man joined them. At this rate, the whole town would join up by the end of the day! The man had been mislead, though. They hadn’t been sent there on the mission Collette described, but on one to bring balance to the weather once more. With all that had been going on, Jade hadn’t noticed Yohan had been gone until he got back. Introducing themselves was for the best. With so many people joining after some had already said their names, it made sense. With Jake’s and Yohan’s name already in the air, Jade decided he would be next. ”As I said before, I’m Jade Curtiss. You can just call me Jade.” For a moment, he looked at everyone there. He somehow always found himself surrounded with people almost half his age when on a really important mission.

The who?
Collette, Jay, Jake, Cheria, Yohan, Akito
The where?
Palmacosta
The what?
"Introductions again while trying to avoid telling them that I too am from another world."

"People have the right to choose their own path to destruction."
"I merely expressed distrust as a matter of formality."
"I suppose the score won't matter if everyone's dead."
"Accepting the truth is difficult. But it is also necessary."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
╔══════════════╗
〖 Emil Castagnier 〗
❦ Knight of Ratatosk ❦

╚══════════════╝

Having woken up just on the outskirts of Triet, Emil found he didn't have his sword with him. The only thing he could do was hope he didn't run into any trouble. For awhile, things were quiet and uneventful. But, as his cursed luck would have it, he was ambushed by a group of scorpions that had been hiding under the sand. Why was he always the one who ran into trouble? He backed away slowly, hoping they'd leave him alone. A few moments later, the scorpions retreated, scattering off in separate directions. For a second, he thought that maybe they'd gotten bored. But, the sand began to hop, as if the ground below it was trembling. Emil wasn't from the desert, but even he knew that there was only one reason why the ground would be shaking. "Don't look back, Emil. Just keep walking." He walked forward quickly, not wanting to alarm the creature. However, the trembling increased and soon Emil was sprinting through the sand. Why'd I have to lose my sword now of all times!? The blonde ended up tripping on his own feet and he fell, stumbling down a sand dune. He was disoriented from the fall and he saw doubles of the sand worm that was popping in and out of the sand like some sort of sea snake. "Uh, oh." He stood, running as fast as he could. It wasn't long before he was on the outskirts of Triet. There was a rock bed under the town that was too hard for the worm to dig through, so at the least, the only thing they'd experience was tremors. But, he just had to make it to Triet without the creature catching up to him. "Now would be a really good time to have Ratatosk back!" Without thinking about it, Emil looked back to see the sand worm was closer than ever, and he let out a scream as adrenaline kicked in, letting him run faster than he was now.

User ImageUser Image
If You Need Me, I Am At Triet
I Am With No one
I Am Feeling Scared
Do I Really Have To Say? Running from the sand worm.
Physical Stamina 100/100
Mana Stamina 100/100
Inventory Nothing
Weapon Double-edged dual sword (Unequipped)

Michuo
Does this inspire your inner Yuri at all? ^.^

Lonely Cultist

With: Emil

User Image

Masterx Swordsman

xxII~ Yuri Lowell ~

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

x
                                              x
                                              x
                                              One minute, Yuri had been fighting off monsters outside of Halure, and now he was in this desert. What was going on? He got up, putting a hand over his eyes so he the sun couldn't block his vision. Man, this place looked like a desert, but it sure didn't feel like one. The swordsman decided to explore the area a bit, and find out where he was. He looked around, scanning the area. It was mostly all sand, other than a town that was pretty close from here. It would most likely be smarter to go to the town. Right when Yuri was about to start heading into the town, he heard a boy scream. When he turned, he noticed some blonde kid running away from something. He looked behind the boy, only to notice some odd looking monster. "Azure Edge!" Yuri jumped in between the monster and the boy, sending the attack towards the large worm. "Hya!" He yelled out, watching as it fell to the ground. The monsters here were pretty weak, compared to what he had dealt with back at home. Not only the monsters, but he'd also dealt with stronger people. Like Duke and Yeager. Those two were a lot of trouble, and really did help him get stronger."You alright?" The swordsman asked, walking up to the blonde.

x
                                              x
                                              x

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
╔══════════════╗
〖 Emil Castagnier 〗
❦ Knight of Ratatosk ❦

╚══════════════╝

Emil was done for. There was no way he could run faster than a sand worm. It was a sand worm. In sand. He didn't have a chance of outrunning the thing. However, just when all seemed lost, someone came by and fought the thing, killing it like it was nothing. Emil stopped running to watch the short battle, and when the guy approached him, Emil nodded. "I-I'm fine. Thanks a lot. There aren't a lot of people who would have done that....Er, I would have if I hadn't lost my sword." Emil rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I'm Emil Castagnier." He held his hand out, a friendly smile on his face as he looked at the man. He seemed like a very capable swordsman, but he had only seen a short battle. It wasn't enough to go off of....Even if this guy had killed a sand worm.

User ImageUser Image
If You Need Me, I Am At Triet Desert
I Am With Yuri
I Am Feeling Relieved, Thankful
Do I Really Have To Say? Thanking this stranger.
Physical Stamina 100/100
Mana Stamina 100/100
Inventory Nothing
Weapon Double-edged dual sword (Unequipped)

Michuo
Yay, I help! XD You should add Yuri's location, company, and what he's currently doing so you can afford a PM from Esti. lol

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Akito Bartic

YokoYou've seen its »foundation«
YokoYokoHolding up a RAGGED ϟ nation
yokoalchemYou know it in your mind
YokoYookoCheWhat it's like and how it lies
YokoYookoChemYou want the right to resolution
YokoYookoChemYoYou want the right to get another portion
YokoalchemistYokoKYou know now is the time
YokoalchemistYokokokoKTo get ready for DETONATION

══════════════════════════════════════════

It took all of Akito's self control to not let the grin show on his face. 'These people are from another world? That means their friends are from other worlds as well. Heh. I wonder what kind of Exspheres I can get out of them, maybe even get one to turn into a Cruxis Crystal. Now I just need to stay in this group until we reach Luin. This is going to be interesting.' He thought as he listened to the others converse amongst themselves. Colette seemed to think this was all a game, at least he wouldn't have to worry about her catching on to him anytime soon. The man gave himself a mental pat on the back for making sure to keep himself hidden during the reconstruction of the Asgard ranch. No one would be able to make the connection.

Akito looked at Yohan when she suggested they all introduce themselves once again after more joined their group. "Akito Bartic.. Anyway since we're all looking for the same people we have some places to begin our search. We can take a boat and check Meltokio for example, or travel to Triet or even Luin. Who knows, maybe we'll find people who've seen your friends." An idea came to mind as he mentioned the friends that the others spoke of. He only got their names but that was no way to find them, a description would be of more use. "While we're discussing finding people why don't we hear what they look like? The friends that came here with you."

═════════════

Where: Palmacosta
Who: The Chosen and others
Condition: Perfect
Out of Caring: Sorry if I left stuff out. XD;; A lot happened

User Image

_______ T h e ( U n s e e n ) I n f o r m a n t
                ___▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                __________{ mood : Curious }___{ location : Palmacosta }___{ company : Colette & others }

xxx
                              J a y - -
                              User Image
                              User Image

▅▅ Orange gel x 5 -- Life Bottle x5 -- 75,000 gald ▅▅

Jay? Honest? This is where Jade was horribly wrong. The teen was never one to be completely honest, often choosing to work individually. After all, Jay was simply the information dealer of the Legacy, the one whom dealt information to others by letter. The higher the price, the more information provided. He was never seen by the Orerines or the Ferines unless he wished to be, and when he was, he acted casual to hide his identity. He only grew to trust Senel’s group because he was forced by Maurits to work with them for some time, working as their strategist during the war against the Three Terrors and their leader named Vaclav. Jay only told the group about his world and his friends so that he could gather information, not to become friends with them. He wasn't at all being friendly. If he had no desire to share found information with this group, he wouldn't. After all, it could be information they couldn't handle so easily. As a team mate, he had to keep his companions in check.

Jay turned his head as Cheria commented on Jade's clothes. Yes, it did seem to be clothing an important figure. However, the Legacy didn't have a military. They only formed a military when it was necessary; it was normally peaceful there. The only trouble that was stirred in the Legacy recently was brought on by the appearance of Shirley and Senel. Everyone wished to gain power from the Merines. This on his mind, he could only imagine what the Main Land would be like. Were there even worse problems arising? Not many ever traveled upon it, so Jay wouldn't be aware.

" A military member in our group?" The raven-haired teen appeared to be satisfied with this discovery, his lips curled into a slight smile. "You may prove to be useful." It was best for Jay to think of someone in such a way, rather than treating them how he did Moses. That was, unless you enjoyed being treated like an idiot. He would have spoken further, but he began to listen to Cheria. He was unaware of the reason for the climate changes in Shining Blue, the reason for the Oresoren's suffering and a possible war on the Legacy. He wasn't present when the information on the core world was given. However, Cheria informed the group that her own world was having trouble as well.
                                      "It seems all our worlds are facing the same issue."

So they would have to find a solution to this issue by working together.

They continued on to speak about finding "Lloyd", whoever he was. The name was unfamiliar to Jay, which meant he must be a friend of one of these strangers. They spoke of him as if he was important, so he would do his best to locate him. If only this was occurring on the Legacy, he would have the Oresoren to assist him in finding Lloyd. All questions were directed toward this Chosen One, Colette. So she was Lloyd's friend, perhaps even an acquaintance?

As he waited for Colette's answer, he rummaged through his pockets. "Perhaps we should gather supplies before we leave?"
                                      These words left his lips without thought. Apple gels, orange gels, life bottles ... they were all on his mind. Not to mention, while he had quite a significant amount of gald, was that even the currency in this world?
                                      "Are there Apple Gels, Orange Gels, and Life Bottles around here? They may help us along the way."

His gaze wandered to the newcomer, Akito, violet optics watching the male intently. He was asking about what their friends looked like. How could he be willing to be so open? This is when an idea came to mind.
                                      " How about you, is there anyone you're searching for?"
                                      He wanted to learn more about his allies first, before trusting them completely. He was fine with explaining to a few, but the group was growing larger as time went on.

Oresoren Obnoxiously Chatting ;;-- - - - -

User Image
Currently: Exploring .... Location: Flanior .... Who I am with: Myself .... Emotions: Curious & Bored
    User Image

User Image

Waking up mysteriously in an unknown place wasn't exactly the idea that Davis had in mind for himself. All he remembered was taking a nap in the forest that he had hidden in most of his life. He didn't remember anything about it snowing there. Oh... wait... this isn't even that forest. Davis sat up from his sleeping figure and looked around. Yup... snow was all over the place. He stood up and was being circled by two little kids running around, possibly playing tag or something.

"Yo kids! You know what this place is called?"

The girl stopped running first and looked at him. The boy then rammed into the girl's back and stopped as well. The two stared at his face.

"Wow... Your eyes are different colors. The right is blue and the left is olive. How did that happen?"

The boy said as he pointed at Davis' eyes. Not the exact answer that he was looking for, but right now he didn't feel like blasting the kid in half, thanks to his human side. Davis sighed and put both of his hands on his hips.

"I was born with it. Now that you got your answer, give me mines."

The boy was a little startled at Davis' reply. He stopped pointing and hid behind the girl. The girl seemed scared of him.

"This... this is Flanior."

The stuttering girl held the little boy close as if Davis was going to do something to them. Davis rolled his eyes and walked away from the kids.

Davis had heard about this place while doing some research about Lord Yggdrasil back then, but he never stepped foot into the place. This was his first, although his instincts were telling him that he had been here before. But he knew very well that he hasn't.

"Something tells me the church is up ahead, the doctor's house is across from it... wait why am I rumbling about this place... How how did I even know there was a church and a doctor's home..."

Davis stopped himself from going on with his useless sentence and ran up ahead. After the flights of stairs, he noticed a doctor's home. He looked across from the house and there it was, the church. Davis was a little taken back. It must have something to do with the liquid he injected in himself a long time ago and it definitely must have something to do with Lord Yggdrasil. There has to be a connection with this place and Lord Yggdrasil. Davis left the scene of the church and doctor's house and returned back to the entrance of Flanior. There was an inn. He wanted to rest, but he knew that he didn't have money. Suddenly he felt this pain in his head.

"If you want it, then get it."

Davis grabbed onto his head and looked around. There was no one close by to him at all. Where was this voice coming from?

"Who the hell are you? What do you want? Get out of my head."

Davis tried shaking the pain off but it didn't work. He pound his head with his hands a couple of times, but the pain was still there.

"I am Lord Yggdrasil, let me out and I'll give you want you want."

Davis' eyes grew big as he heard the guy say he was Lord Yggdrasil. There was no way anyone was going to control him. He gathered all this strength and soon the pain was gone and there was no voice. He dropped his hands to his side. What has he done?

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
◦◦◦ "Hey come on guys. Orange? Give me a better color."◦◦◦

Surrounded by: Nix, Mieu, Sophie, and Lloyd
What I'm doing: Talking to Lloyd Irving

User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Guy Cecil «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Good «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxxGuy shook his head as the female refused his request to a piggyback ride. Was he that bad? If it were other girls, he was sure that they would have accepted. But hey... Nix wasn't just any of those other girls. "Now that you mentioned that, you were frantacally running away from the creature on that injured leg." Guy sweatdropped for not noticing that earlier. Guy turned his head away from the female as she mentioned Mieu in her sentence. He looked past her and indeed his eyes laid on Mieu. There was also a girl with Mieu. He wondered who she was. She didn't look like she was from their world, but he too was not sure if she was from this world.

xxxxxxxxGuy watched the interaction between Mieu and Nix. The two seemed very fond of each other. Guy waved to the purple haired girl as Mix introduced herself first and then him. Now that Guy thought about it, he did remember the Sage saying something about looking for Lloyd Irving and Kraots Aurion. "We too do not know who they are. We are in search of them and our friends. Maybe we should all stick together since we all have the same objective." If this girl could help him find the rest of his friends, then he will help her in return to find the rest of her friends. If she was to find her friends first, he'd expect her to help him in return.

xxxxxxxxGuy turned his attention away as he heard someone's voice. It was faint but he still hear it. He looked around and suddenly his eyes spotted a person in red kneeling on the ground with hands on his or her head. "Hey, let's go see what's up with that person over there." Guy motioned his head to the rest of the member as he walked over. He kept his right hand on the hilt of his sword just in case he needed to defend himself. As he got closer and closer, the more he heard the guy, now that he clearly heard the person's voice, argue with himself. Before Guy made it over to the male's side, the male dropped himself on the snowy ground.

xxxxxxxxGuy was hesitant if he should help the guy or not. He was known to help people off the bat if they were in danger even if he didn't know they were good or bad. Bad habit. "Hey. You okay?"

✥✥✥"That saying, don't you think, was a little bit too harsh?"✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥"I don't know why women is a phobia that I cannot get over a long time ago.✥✥✥

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Sophie Lhant

Xold me tight, wanna feel you close
XDon't let me go
XI want us to be until the end of time.
XCall my name any time when your heart feels sorrow
XI'll wipe the tears from your face.

XI'll be there for you, I'll be right by your side
XI promise to cherish eternally
XYou're the only one to lead me through this life
XI wish that our hearts could be one.

XSeasons are changing, the snow's coming down now
XMelting from traces of our love.
XNever be alone, forever more.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sophie waved back to Guy, though she didn't realize she was doing into until she put her hand down. It was then she heard someone shout, though it wasn't that close to them. Curious, Sophie followed behind Guy until they reached someone laying on the ground. She ran over to him and knelt, shaking him a bit as Guy addressed him. "He's not hurt physically...." Why had this guy been talking to himself? Or, had the person he was talking to run off to find help? "I...think he'll be okay." Sophie stood and looked at Guy. Short of his hair and clothes, he kind of looked like Asbel. She looked at the accessory on his neck and blinked. "Why are you wearing a collar? Are you someone's pet?"

L O C A T I O N Flanior Outskirts
C O M P A N Y Mieu, Guy, Nix, Marta, and Lloyd
M O O D Curious
I N V E N T O R Y Battle Guantlets x1 || Peach Gel x10 || 7923 gald
O u t O f C r a b l e t t e s Had to do it. XD

GoCloud!

Hiei_Dark_Dragon_Jaganshi

x -- destination -- x

Yuhei Hanejima

Yokoalchemist

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageUser Image

I used to think I was all alone in a war-torn world
RICHARD That is, until I made a friendship that can't be broken

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ✦ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Richard was curious as to what Meltokio was as well, though it sounded like a name that would be given to a capital. Though, the only capitals on Ephinea were Barona, Yu Liberte, and Zavhert. On Fodra, he and the others considered Telos Astue the capital, but that was only because it was the only city they'd visited and it was where Sophie was, more or less, born. Before he could speak, he heard the voice and looked over as well. It took all his self-control not to jump back and shout, but what the heck was that thing. It was addressing Kratos by name. So, was it another pet, or was it just a former companion of his? Well, whatever it was, it had seemed to both scare and amaze Natalia, who had moved closer to them and now looked fixed on the thing. "May I ask what and who this is, Kratos?" It's hard to make out whether it's an enemy or not, but didn't Kratos say that Noishe runs away from monsters? Noishe isn't reacting at all to this thing. At least, not in a bad way. Natalia's new introduction caught his attention. She sounded like she was about to say "princess", but stopped herself. If she was from another world like he was, her caution wasn't surprising. Then again, she could just be a princess of this world and just didn't want anyone to know. "Ah, well, yes....I am Richard. It appears you already know our companions. Who are you?" He might as well get to know the creature, right? It didn't seem to be a threat. As he waited for an introduction, he got the slightest feeling in the back of him mind that Sophie had been talking to Malik again. Out of reflex, he shook his head and sighed. What were they going to do with the man?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Where I'm At Fooji Mountains
Who I'm With Kratos, Noishe, Natalia, and Verius; Others are on the mountain
How I'm Feeling Surprised, Defensive
What I'm Carrying Nothing
OutOfCatacombs --

iTheGoddessMartel

annxdisaster

Red Lastalia

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Feel the pain
of those inferior beings
as you burn in Hell!

Ӄяɑϯѳs Ѧυяɨѳɳ
Ӎαɳ ѳʄ ӍɣʂϮϵɾɣ

Sacred powers, cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls.
Rest in peace, sinners.
...Judgement!

User Image User Image

Kratos tilted his head a bit at Natalia's question. It made him curious as to where she was from. Even the remote citizens of Flanior knew where and what Meltokio was. "Meltokio is the imperial city of the country of Tethe'alla. We should get moving before more monsters decide to show up." Kratos was ready to move forward, but a voice saying his name caught his attention and he looked up, passed Natalia. At first, he had no idea what this thing was or how it knew his name. However, he saw the bells around his neck and blinked. The others spoke, but Kratos was left a bit speechless. The changes in his appearance were outstanding, and quiet honestly, Kratos found that he preferred this elegant form over the small form he was made with. "Corrine?" Kratos regained his composure, looking at him. He wondered why Sheena had never summoned Corrine in battle during their fight at the Tower of Salvation in Tethe'alla. There was no reason to keep Corrine's evolution hidden. Unless they no longer share a pact. However, I can't see Sheena willingly breaking the pact she had with Corrine. She loved him too much to do so. In that case, then Corrine must have severed it somehow. Or....Sheena could be dead. No. Kratos refused to believe that Sheena had perished during his absence. She was too stubborn to go and die. It was a trait she shared with Lloyd, which was probably why they got along so well. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he saw Richard shake his head as if he was disappointed. Did something happen to make him feel that way? Turning to him and Natalia, Kratos looked at them. "You were about to say 'princess', weren't you? However, you are not Tethe'alla's princess, which leaves me to believe you are either a royal guard or you aren't from Aselia at all."

User Image User Image
If You Need Me, I Am At Fooji Mountains
I Am With Noishe, Richard, Natalia, and Verius; Aikio and Vanille are nearby; Others are on the mountain
My Current Mood Is Content
Physically, I Am Feeling Charged
My Mana Condition Is At Full Blast
Out Of Cruxis --

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

annxdisaster

CainLuciferCyrus

Red Lastalia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff