User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɕєηȉѕ Șαgє
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~Ҭɦϵ Ӎαηα Ӎαѕʈϵɾ~x
Its been so long since that fateful day
That our lives were forever changed
We changed the world
Now I can walk with my head held high
I no longer have to hide

Genis awoke, not knowing how he'd fallen asleep standing in the middle of Triet. Before he opened his eyes he felt something stone that he was leaning on. It was uncomfortable but wherever he was at was cooler than Triet should have been. He frowned and opened his eyes to see a group of people staring at him. He blinked and looked up at what he was leaning against. He saw a very Familiar statue of a certain Ninja. He blinked again and shook his head. This may have been pretty weird but then again he'd actually traveled between planets just a couple of years ago. "Geeze.... Can someone help me get onto the street?" He called out to the group. They helped him get back over to the barrier onto the street and he smiled at them before walking off, not noticing a very strangely dressed older man. He walked around the town in a big circle ending up by the statue of his best friend, Lloyd. Once there he saw Sheena talking with a man that looked very unusual. He rolled his eyes when he heard the ninja mention a time when he'd been arrested with his sister. He waited for a while to make sure that the man meant no harm before approaching the two of them.

He walked over to them and stood beside the strange male. "Hello strange person that is making a scene out of himself..." He said this to hopefully make it clear that he was standing out so much that it was bound not to help him. The townspeople were looking at him like he was crazy, especially since Lloyd was almost a house hold name here if not around the world. He held out a hand to the man and grinned "Nice to meet you, I'm Genis. Lloyd Irving's best friend and one of the ones that was arrested as Sheena so helpfully mentioned. Anyways, what do you want with my best friend." He raised an eyebrow as his voice became stern. Anyone that knew him knew that he was now in overprotective friend mode.

I'm on my way homexxxxxxx
Its been so long since we all talkedxxxxxxx
Something bad is on its wayxxxxxxx
Its time to get back with the old gangxxxxxxx
Just like back in the old daysxxxxxxx
We're not the samexxxxxxx
I'm no longer afraidxxxxxxx

Look For Me At: Luin
My People: Tenebrae, Sheena, Malik, Flynn
My Thoughts: What have I gotten into now because of Lloyd?
I Am: Curious
I Have: 10 Apple Gels, 10 Orange Gels, 10 Life Bottles, 10 Holy Bottles, Seraphia
Don't Mess With Me: Kendama
Mana Available: 100/100
Stamina Available: 100/100
Out of Calamity:

User Image

Jewel of Antares

HaruYamika13

Red Lastalia

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

xxxxxxxSheena Fujibayashixxxxxxx
                                          Location Luin
                                          Company Genis, Tenebrae, Flynn, and Malik
                                          Mood Protective
                                          Physical Stamina 100%
                                          Mana Status 100%

Shinobu Summoner
                                          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sheena looked down at Tenebrae. "I'm fine. Just a misunderstanding....What do you mean 'otherwordly'?" They were joined by Genis, who suddenly went in protective friend mode. Sheena laughed a little. "Cool it, squirt. I already did that for you. He's not a threat." Sheena glanced up at the older man, blinking. Why was he looking at her like he was seeing a ghost?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Corrine helped me forge bonds that cannot be broken. Thank you, Corrine.

HaruYamika13

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Cheria Barnes
Angel of Lhant

User Image

User Image I'm at: Palmacosta
User Image I'm with: Yohan, Jade, Colette, Akito, Jay
User Image What I'm thinking: "Might as well..."

User Image
User Image

Cheria frowned for a moment as Yohan explained what the Chosen was and what they do. In a way, it reminded her of Sophie's purpose as Protos Heis. She's like Sophie. She thought to herself as she stared at Colette for a moment. She didn't like the thought of someone having to die just to save the world. Though hearing Yohan mention that the cycle was no longer necessary had her sigh with relief. "That's good to hear. I'm glad that Colette didn't have to die." She may not have known Colette, but she was happy that the blonde Chosen had found another way to save her world.

She soon turned her attention to Jade as he spoke more about Mieu and his kind. It would seem that Mieu does indeed have a master. "Oh...So Mieu is more like a pet?" If his master wasn't a beastmaster, then it's more than likely that they just might be his owner. She then frowned a bit when Jade had mentioned that he hasn't seen her friends either. "Yeah, you're right. The more the merrier, right?" She couldn't help but wonder if Jade might be from another world, considering that he too was looking for his friends. That and he was also looking for Lloyd and Kratos. "If I may ask, are you in the military?" From the way the Necromancer was dressed, he didn't seem like he could be from Ephinea.

Hearing the raven-haired teen's explanation about the Legacy had her confused. He must be another foreigner. She thought to herself. Though didn't look like he was searching for Lloyd and Kratos like herself and Jade. "I'm sorry, I haven't heard of the Legacy, Ferines, Merines, or any Orerines." She had a sheepish expression.

It was then she heard Yohan's question as to where she was from. She bit her bottom lip for a moment. She had the thought that if she had told them if she was from another world, she might end up causing a panic. Jay had also asked if she was from another world, which had her mentally sigh. There was no point in trying to hide it. "This...may sound to confusing to all of you, I'm sure. I'm from a world called Ephinea. Lately, we've been having some climate issues so we were sent here to this world to find Lloyd and Kratos. Myself and my friends were told that they would be able to help us."

User Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

__________________________________________________ t h e x s m i l e x t h e x p a t h x y o x h a v e x s e n
                                              ______________________ t h e x dreams x w e x shared, x v i s i o n s x o f x our x u n i v e r s e

_x i s x t h e y ' d x t u r n x r e a l

______________________________________________________________________Dust of the galaxies take my hand
                                              ______________________________________________________________________Hymn of gathering stars as my guide
                                              _________________________________________________________________________This world may have failed you,
                                              ________________________________________________________________________It doesn't give you a reason why.
                                              _________________________________________________________________You could have chosen a different path in life.

xSo this world was suffering from weather patterns too... Well, if they were originating from this world, it would really only make sense. The blond nodded slightly as she spoke about ranches. He didn't know what those were, well, other than what a ranch normally meant. A place where farmers and ranchers grew livestock, right? But they way that she spoke of them, they sounded far worse than that. He would have to inquire about that later, unless it seemed like it would a tip off that he wasn't from well... around here. And the news that she didn't know where Lloyd or Kratos was either was unsettling. That meant that he would have to look elsewhere. Though maybe she would be willing to help.. And Aselia? Was that the name of the kingdom? Too much information to take in all at once, he really had a hard time handling it all. Though he wouldn't let it show on his outward features.

"I'm Flynn Scifo. It's a pleasure Sheena. And I'm sorry to hear that the knights have tarnished a good status..." What were the soldiers doing in this world to garner such a reputation that would make someone like her defensive on sight? They weren't his men, really. Still... But before he could speak to her further about finding the two men he had mentioned, a dark figure jumped out from near the statue. It looked like a dark monster, causing his hand to reflexively move to the hilt of his blade. 'A... talking monster?" It knew Sheena by name, and it spoke, and it didn't appear to be a threat... this was strange. Monsters in this world were friendly? He didn't know if he could get used to that, especially since all the dealings he had in the past with them.

"F-Flynn..." He introduced himself to Tenebrae, his hand falling from his weapon as he did so. 'Centurion of... Darkness?' As friendly as he seemed, that title was a little less so. Just what was with this creature? He felt like asking would be rude, so he kept silent on the matter as he warily took a step away. And yet again, another one of her friends came up, this time someone who looked nothing more like a child. Well, he had known Karol, one of Yuri's friends, so he wasn't going to be quick to judge. And this was one of the ones that was arrested? Ah, so that meant he was one of Lloyd's friends that almost got put to death. Why? He seemed normal enough, if not a little protective over Lloyd. Well, so was Sheena. But then again, if a strange person walked up to him and questioned him about Yuri, he would be the same.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Genis." He took the smaller males hand and shook it, a smile finally reappearing on his face. Tenebrae made him nervous, and he even mentioned the "otherworldly" part, but he was going to hope that no one caught on to that. "As I told Sheena, I was told to find Lloyd to inquire about the weather patterns. My information says that he could help." All of Lloyd's friends in one spot like this? He was either really lucky or unlucky, he couldn't tell. But there was a feeling that his secret would come out eventually, seems how Genis made it painfully clear that Lloyd was someone that everyone knew about. He was bound to get tripped up at this rate...

Seeming how Sheena had drawn her attention to another man, Flynn instead turned to Tenebrae (uneasy still) and Genis. "Do you perhaps know where I might find him?"

location x Luin, near the fountainx actions x speaking with everyone, being a little overwhelmed x company x Sheena, Genis, Tenebrae, and Malik in the distance x status x perfectly healthy

items currently possessed x Radiant Star :: 1 , Apple Gel :: 5, Orange Gel :: 5x

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
←→XXI don't believe this . . .
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
( location ) ←→ Triet x ( company ) ←→ Pascal and this stranger x ( actions ) ←→ speaking to the stranger, trying to get Pascal to go x ( status ) ←→ Perfectly healthy
( items held ) ←→ peach gel :: 5 , Brave Vesperia :: 1

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Know your place!
                ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Elves? So that was what this mans race was called... He'd never heard of it, at least, not that he could recall. Jensen Straktov. A name that he would not soon forget. He was "nice" enough, but still, Hubert wasn't going to willing trust this man. Slowly he crossed his arms as he watched the elf walk away, his eyes still narrowed into a glare until Pascal said something. Rude? Well, maybe it was, but... "He helped us out enough." He said simple. Yes, he could of let the man give them more information. But the longer he was with them, the longer he could've of learned something about them. And what if he was around them, and he turned out to be a thief? The last thing that he would need was some "elf" stealing his things. And he seemed pretty arrogant to, with all the talk that people rarely stood up to him. Well, Hubert wasn't one to back down easily.

"Asbel?" He questioned lightly. He took the communicator from Pascal and looked at the message. It was asked if there was a message. Slowly, Hubert started typing in his own message while Pascal gave him her own lecture.

Asbel, this is Hubert. I'm sure you've heard of our location, I suggest you figure out where you are located, so that we can meet up. For now, I will try and inquire about Lloyd and Kratos, and learn where our next move should take us.

With that, he hit the small button and the message was off. He simply pushed up his glasses and returned the communicator to Pascal, her words finally catching up with him. "W-Well, I was thinking on our best interests." He was quick to move to defend his actions, though yes, he did feel bad because it was Pascal that was now scolding him. Yes common sense dictated that they should of asked Jensen for help. And if they got stuck, he seemed like an easy enough person to find. So perhaps that road was still an option. "Right now, I don't think we can afford to let the Natives, as you so put it, know what our goal is. Also, I suggest we no longer call them that..." That was a strange word for anyone, and it would tip them off fast than ice melted in the Strahtan desert. "We simply... have to tread carefully..." His voice dropped a little, as he was starting to realize that he may of been in the wrong to send the other man away. It was a little late now. And he was perfectly capable of handling their navigation, he simply had to acquire a map! They didn't need his help!

And yes, now that she mentioned it, it was a lot cooler than what he would of expected. Sure, it was still warm, but a desert should be hotter. It was a different world, but the definition of a desert should stay the same. "It is much cooler. Perhaps they are experiencing weather patters as well?" It would make sense, if this world was causing the strange weather in theirs, wouldn't it logically mean that they were suffering from similar effects? "I can't imagine that we are the only ones who were having the irregular weather." He looked down for a moment, then looked up at Pascal, his face falling to a small frown. He really hoped that he hadn't upset her... "Anyway, while Asbel and Poisson are gathering their bearings, perhaps we should ask around about either Lloyd or Kratos?"
User Image
Ῥαʂҫαʆ

This Place Is Fun!
Triet
Who Am I With?
Hubert
Oh, I'm Feeling Fine!
Content

Sometimes, Pascal got tired of Hubert's pride. But, she wasn't going to say anything. He sent a message to Asbel and then she listened as he spoke again. "Well, they're people of Aselia, right? I'll just ask around and see if anyone have seen them. I just hope they're not too far away." She wondered if they could buy a map, or if she could find one and copy it. Why not go ask the Katz. "Wait here. I'm going to go get a map." Pascal walked over to the stand where the Katz were and looked at the map. It had cities and other noteable places as well. "Do you have an extra map? My friend and I lost ours. If you don't, could I copy the one on the board?" "A map? I'm sure the Exploration Katz has one you can have." "Great!...Where is the Exploration Katz?" She was pointed to a Katz that looked ready to travel, and after a short conversation that led to Pascal asking the Katz for help in locating Kratos Aurion and Lloyd Irving, she returned to Hubert and held out the map. "Got a map, and the Katz even offered to help find Kratos and Lloyd....For a fee, though. But, hey! Aselia's currency is the same as Ephinea's. Can you believe it? We totally lucked on that."

Physical Status
85/100
Eleth Stamina
90/100
Mental Stability
50/100
Inventory
Grape Gel x10
Elixer x3
Hourglass x4

HaruYamika13

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
Ѧʂѣҽʆ ʟђαɳϯ
ʟѻɾɗ ѻʄ ʟђαɳϯ

Asbel took the device from Poisson and looked at it. How was he supposed to use this thing? Well, he'd figure it out. He looked at the girl who spoke, mentioning a town nearby. "Really? Well, that's lucky....Oh, right. I'm Asbel Lhant. Can I have your name?" The pigeon thing returned and docked on the device, making Asbel rub the back of his head nervously. "E-Excuse me for a moment." He turned and looked at the communicator. He could see the message. "It's from Hubert. He must be with Pascal then. Well, that's good....At least she won't be alone and causing a bunch of trouble. Ah....Let's see here...." He looked at it, pressing buttons until he got a hang of the thing. Sighing, he began typing.

'Hey, Hubert. Glad to know someone is keeping Pascal out of trouble. Poisson and I are in a forest called the Gaorrachia Foest with someone who can help us. I'll try finding a map. You should do the same. Oh. Is anyone else with you? Sophie or Cheria maybe?'

Asbel didn't send the message yet. He looked at the girl, who then introduced herself as Euphemia Zarlight. "Euphemia. That's a unique name. Oh, uh....I don't suppose you know anyone named Kratos Aurion or Lloyd Irving, do you? Or, know where they're at?" "Kratos and I were separated when the flash of light appeared in the sky. I last saw him when we were at Thoda Geyser. As for Lloyd....The last time I saw him, he was with Kratos and I in Iselia." Asbel smiled at her. She reminded Asbel of Sophie, when he and Hubert found her in the meadon on Lhant Hill. "Thanks, Euphemia. That's a lot of help....I hope." He laughed nervously before returning to he message.

'The girl's name is Euphemia, and she says she was with Kratos and Lloyd at one point. If there's a place called Iselia near you, she says that's where she last saw Lloyd. As for Kratos, they were apparently separated by a flash of light. Do you think the portal thr brought us here had an effect on this world, too?'

He sent the message, wondering if he should hold onto it. But, of course, Poisson only lent it to him. He gave it back to her. "That was Hubert. It's good to know he's safe and with Pascal. At least one of us are there to keep an eye on her."

Company
Poisson :: Euphemia :: Novia :: Noire :: Tear, Mint, and others are in the forest
Inventory
Rare Sword x1 :: Titanium Scabbard x1 :: Melon Gel x15 :: Life Bottle x10
Physical Status
100/100 :: Don't mess with me!
Eleth Status
100/100 :: Pumped and ready to go!
Out Of Curry
I don't like how this is organized....Oh, well. I'll make do.

Sirea Angelie

Michuo

GoCloud!

HaruYamika13

Invisible Genius

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~The Fourth Ion Replica~x
I have heard that eyes can reflect the soulxxxxxxx
And pictures tell a thousand storiesxxxxxxx
But when I look at youxxxxxxx
Why don't I feel it's truexxxxxxx
There's so much said in empty wordsxxxxxxx
There are people talking everywhere I lookxxxxxxx
No one saying what they meanxxxxxxx
Still they talk anywayxxxxxxx
When there's nothing to sayxxxxxxx

Florian woke up in heat that was a huge contrast from Yulia City. He opened his eyes and blinked as he saw a huge desert that reminded him of the one that Chesedonia but he knew it wasn't the same. even the oasis he was so close to was different than the one he knew. He looked around and saw a town that was definitely not on his planet. He shook his head and began shaking. He knew he was not on his own planet and that scared him. He got onto his feet unsteadily and walked into the town. He looked around at the lower standards of life that would be found nowhere on Auldrant "Definitely not Auldrant..."

"Um, c...can you t..tell me wh...where I'm at? I...I got lost..." He asked someone that was passing and they looked at him weird. He flinched at some of the looks he was given. He'd thought he'd left his timidness behind him last year but this situation was bringing it back out. He shivered and looked down at himself then at the people around him. He stood out in the dress style gown that he still had the obsession with wearing. He'd first gotten one like it when Mohs kept him locked away. But even now it was the only thing he was comfortable in, even if it made him look more like a girl. He sighed, knowing he stood out alot. He began walking and noticed a group that stood out just like him. He walked up and heard one with pointy ears explained where they were. He shook his head and walked up to them still shaking "Um... E..Excuse me... I think I..I might be in the s...same predi...predicament as y...you." He was still stuttering. and it began to annoy him. He stayed near the one with pointy ears even though he looked to be the scariest to him.

I've heard it all so many timesxxxxxxx
I still try to believexxxxxxx
But you give it awayxxxxxxx
With the things you don't sayxxxxxxx
I've heard it all so many timesxxxxxxx
I still try to believexxxxxxx
But you give it awayxxxxxxx
With the things you don't sayxxxxxxx

You've listened, but you never heard
                                                                                There's so much said in empty words

Look For Me Here: ??????
Around Me: .....Unknown
I Am: Worried
On My Mind: This is worse than Mohs...
Out of Calamity: Sorry if this is short...
User Image

HaruYamika13

Flaniorian Snow Maiden

Jewel of Antares

Invisible Genius

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɕєηȉѕ Șαgє
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~Ҭɦϵ Ӎαηα Ӎαѕʈϵɾ~x
Its been so long since that fateful day
That our lives were forever changed
We changed the world
Now I can walk with my head held high
I no longer have to hide

He raised an eyebrow at the man and smirked "Which weather patterns. Ours or yours? Because I've been all over Aselia and no one wears clothes like that, even before we put the two worlds together" Deliberately he mentioned Aselia being two different places. He might have looked like a kid but he knew when someone was nervous and he had caught Tenebrae's words

He then turned to the centurion and grinned "Hey Tenebie, long time no see. Wheres Emil?" The centurion may not be able to find Lloyd but Genis was pretty sure he could find Emil anywhere. "And I was with Lloyd before all of this went aywire. We were in Triet but it seems everyone is scattered so we should just start looking in every city and try to find him as we go. But Sheena, He'll most likely go to Iselia. You know that." this seemed logical to Genis. Well as logical as people from other worlds and waking up where you last were not could be. But he was really calm about all of it. Which may seem unusual to anyone that didn't know him

I'm on my way homexxxxxxx
Its been so long since we all talkedxxxxxxx
Something bad is on its wayxxxxxxx
Its time to get back with the old gangxxxxxxx
Just like back in the old daysxxxxxxx
We're not the samexxxxxxx
I'm no longer afraidxxxxxxx

Look For Me At: Luin
My People: Tenebrae, Sheena, Malik, Flynn
My Thoughts: What have I gotten into now because of Lloyd?
I Am: Curious
I Have: 10 Apple Gels, 10 Orange Gels, 10 Life Bottles, 10 Holy Bottles, Seraphia
Don't Mess With Me: Kendama
Mana Available: 100/100
Stamina Available: 100/100
Out of Calamity:

User Image

Jewel of Antares

HaruYamika13

Red Lastalia

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
L e o n a r d A b e n d
"One does not choose his kinsman....But, I would choose my brother all over again if I could."

User Image

Leon watched the interactions between the two lovebrids and the elf. The blue-haired male seemed particularily protective was his friend, which made Leon laugh a bit as the elf walked away from them. It wasn't long before they were joined by a young boy who seemed timid and weak compared to anyone else he'd seen so far. He was worried that the blue-haired one may reacted the same way as he did to the elf, or simply shrug the kid off. Now was probably a good time to go over to them. He had heard them mention Lloyd Irving; Leon would like to find him as well just so he could punch him in the face for aiding in Richter's death. He walked over to them. "You three need help? I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. I thought that all the otherworldly interactions would have ended after Sylvarant and Tethe'alla were reunited. I guess it's only logical that there are other worlds out there. At least Aselia isn't the only planet out there....Other than Derris Kharlan, I guess." He looked at the kid and knelt. "My brother used to say something to me whenever I was scared. He always said, 'Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality'. It sounds corny, I know, but my big brother was always the corny type." He laughed a bit. "Go ahead and laugh. It'll probably make you feel better." Leon stood and turned to the older two, holding his hand out to the one with blue hair. "Leonard Abend, but call me Leon or Leo. Who are you and your friend? I saw you talking with the pure-blood." Pure-blood. It was what Leon and Richard usually called elves. They picked up on it because of Aster, so it kind of just stuck with them. His red eyes scanned the three with him. They really did seem out of place, didn't they? Especially when it came to their wardrobe.

You Can Find Me At
Triet :: Square
I Am With
Hubert :: Pascal :: Florian :: Jensen
I'm Feeling A Bit
Content
My Bag Is Full With
Apple Gel x20 :: Orange Gel x20 :: Life Bottle x20 :: Magic Lens x20 :: 0 Gald
The Weapon On Me Is
Mythril Gauntlets
Ratatosk Rage Is At
0% - Inactive

Flaniorian Snow Maiden

HaruYamika13

SafyreChaos

Lonely Cultist

xxxxxxxPoisson

User Image
        With: Asbel, Tear, Euphemia, Novia, and Noire.
        Where I am: Gaoracchia Forest
        Communicator: One message sent to Hubert, from Asbel.

xxxxx
                                                    Poisson tilted her head as the brunette spoke. Aselia? She'd never heard of such a place. "I come from Amarcia, I'm afraid I've never heard of Aselia." Could Aselia be the name of this country? No... If it was a country, she would have heard about it. It could be another world entirely, but she wasn't going to jump to the conclusion. That was until the girl asked if they weren't from this world, Aselia. So it was another world... She'd somewhat guessed that by the lack of a Valkines in the area. "No. The two of us come from Ephinea." The small Amarcian lifted a hand, pointing her finger towards Asbel.

Ah! She'd almost forgotten to introduce herself. "I'm Poisson." She gave a small smile, turning to Asbel as he handed her back the communicator. Hubert was with her too? It was lucky of them all to find at least one person they knew. "Good. Though even if she was alone, I'm sure she could handle things." Poisson smiled. Pascal could handle things herself, she was one of the most intelligent Amarcian, after all. Sometimes she could get sidetracked, but other than that, she'd be fine. That's why it was better that Hubert was with her, he usually stopped her when she got sidetracked and distracted. She looked back to the girl. They should probably start heading out now, to look for Triet. "Could you help us out of the forest? And if it wouldn't be too much trouble, lead us to Triet?"

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x x x x x x x x } With a white piece of paper
              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
              x x } And a slightly worn pencil
              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x } I draw of the future days
              x x x x x x x } Of just you and I

x x x Without making a sound x x Without making a sound x x Without making a sound x x Without making a sound x x
              x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              x x || Mieu x x || 100%|I found them! x x || Flanoir
              x x x x || A lady, Guy & Nix x x || Sorcerer's Ring

User Image

x x x x } And before I know it x x x x I fall asleep with a smile
              ███████████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████████
              x x x x And before I know it x x And before I know it x x And before I know it x x And before I know it x x And before I know it
              x x I fall asleep with a smile x x I fall asleep with a smile x x I fall asleep with a smile x x I fall asleep with a smile x x

x x ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Mieu was glad that the girl had decided to go help. It was a good thing! He did hope that she had the ability to fight though. It wouldn't be a good thing if she got hurt and she couldn't defend herself! Of course, Mieu would be there to help defend her. Upon hearing the girl telling him to hold, he made sure to hold onto her clothes tightly as she began running in the direction. At first, she had been running like any other human would run. However, suddenly her pace quickened way more than what a normal human could run. It did catch Mieu by surprise, but he did hang on. His eyes widened with wonder as he saw lights appear around her hands and soon gauntlets appeared. It was so shiny and pretty! Mieu wondered what kind of fonic arts this girl could do! Mieu wasn't sure about these kinds of fonic arts! It was nothing compared to what Tear could do! Though, Mieu did like Tear's singing. It was nice to listen to! Tear was a really good singer. Soon enough, they appeared where the commotion was. Well..only two people were standing there and who were those two people? It was none other than Guy and Nix! Mieu's eyes widened as his smile appeared clear on his face. He saw two of his friends here! He was so happy to see them! Mieu was also glad that they were alright, but...he did wonder what had happened here. They looked really hurt!

Still, he was glad that they were now safe and alive. Upon hearing Nix's voice call out to him, Mieu smiled and jumped from the girls shoulder. Of course, the distance was still a bit wide so he did have to use the sorcerer's ring to float over to Nix. Landing on her tummy, he clung onto the girls clothes and looked up at her. "Nix! I'm so happy to see you and Guy! Are you alright? You look really hurt!" Mieu continued to stare at her with big worried, but happy eyes. It was a mixture after all. Happy to see his friends but worried to see his friends hurt. Before he could continue with his thoughts though, another thought popped up and he let one of his arms go before pointing at the other girl. "She's a very nice lady! She helped me figure out where we are! Oh..." He let go of Nix's clothes and landed softly on the land. Of course, he forgot to use the sorcerer's ring to float down so he ended up landing on his little bottom before falling backwards onto his back. As he pushed himself back up onto his feet, he walked up to the purple haired lady and looked up at her. "I'm sorry! My name is Mieu! It's very nice to meet you!"

x x ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
              x x x x x } If I go to the top of the hill
              x x x x x x x x x x x x } And look down
              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x } I can see only you
              x x x x x x x } Amidst the wide and broad world

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x x x x x x x If I'm able to meet you x x x x passing through time and space . . .

x x x x x ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        x x x x x || Even if it's heading to the same conclusion . . .
        x x x x x x x x x x || I'm sure that there won't be any regrets remaining . . .

x x x x x x x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now
        x x x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now
        x x x x x ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x x x x x x x || Mint Adenade x x || 100%/100%, Il Where am I? x x || Gaorrachia Forest x x || A Brunette Woman
        x x x x x x x x x x || Unicorn Horn, Apple Gummy x 5, Lemon Gummy x2, Orange Gummy x5

User Image

x x x x x || If I could ride a time machine . . .
        x x x x x x x x x x || And go to meet you I wouldn't wish for anything else . . .
        x x x x x ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        User Image

Before the memories become distant and fleeting . . .
                                    x x x x x Yea, before the memories of us are forgotten . . .
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    x x ¤] ɢιммє α тιмє мαcнιиє . . .

Mint was confused...but she wasn't going to give up. Nope. The safety of her friends was more important than her trying to figure out where they are. Of course, looking for the people the sage told them to find was important too. What were their names again? Oh, right! One of them was Lloyd but the other...Crater...Crayon...nope. Mint just couldn't remember exactly what the second person's name was. That was definitely a bad thing considering the fact that she and her friends had to look for these people and what's worse is that she had no clue what these two looked like. Well, she would just have to try her best. The fate of Aselia was technically in her and her friends hands. She continued walking forward, not entirely sure what to expect. She didn't want to get ambushed by random monsters, not did she want to get mugged by robbers. Mint did hope that she would find someone that would help her. It wouldn't do her any good to be roaming in a forest she's never been in, especially since she doesn't know how big the forest itself is. For all she knew, she could be days, weeks, or even months away from the nearest town. Of course, she could cut that time down significantly thanks to her spells, but otherwise...it might be a waste of time. There was always that possibility that she would end up going around in circles. That definitely wasn't going to do her any good.

Still....it was better than staying in one spot. Mint knew better than to wait for her friends to find her. They may need her healing abilities and if she isn't there immediately, then...well...she'd rather think positively. Nodding a bit, she stopped when she heard ruffling nearby. Was it one of her friends? Or maybe it was an enemy. Now, she preferred it to be one of her friends or just a passerby. Something VERY friendly. If it was an enemy, she would have to use pow hammer and then run. Yep...pow hammer had been very helpful for her at the beginning of her journey before she found the rest of her friends. The ruffling sound came closer, making Mint feel a bit more nervous than she should be. Why should she be nervous? She's faced so many enemies in her own world of Aselia, why should this world be different? Well...there was the fact that she didn't know any of the monsters or enemies or whatever else was going on in this world. There could be a war going on at the moment. She'd rather not get caught up in that. However, Mint did seem to calm down a bit as she saw a brunette girl pop up from behind the bushes. Hopefully it was a friendly woman. She seemed friendly enough. "Oh! H-Hello there!" Mint did hold her staff as she normally would, but she was ready to fight if the need should arise. "I-I'm Mint...Mint Adenade. I'm um..lost. I was wondering if you knew where this place is and possibly..the nearest town?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                      || Gimme a time machine Gimme a time machine . . .
                                      x x x x x x x x x Oºҫ - -

User Image

Ɉ Є Ƞ Ș Є Ƞ XXXX Ș Ⱦ Ɍ Α Қ Ⱦ Ὸ Ѵ

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

After leaving the pair behind, Jensen headed back to the inn. He had left some of his stuff there. Carrying it all with him at all times was a waste of energy in his eyes. Why would anyone carry something when they could just as easily leave somewhere and then pick it up after their business was done? The door opened up lightly. There were a few more people than usual inside the inn and they were all staring at him. The reason for both of those things he didn’t know. He stood at the entrance for a bit, just looking around at everyone. Eventually they all went back to their own business. Only after everything went back to normal did he continue on moving to his room. Using the key one last time, he opened the door to his room and gathered everything. Other than a couple of books, food, and other general supplies, the room was as it was before he had even arrived that first day. ’On to the next temple.’ Jensen had now visited half the temples in Sylverant territory. With everything he had gathered so far, he had still made little to no progress with his research. He sighed, knowing full well that the whole thing could be futile. ”There are always other ways.’

He left the inn as quick as he had entered in. This time, before leaving, he went to the front desk and gave the man behind it his key. He was asked if he had enjoyed his stayed. A cordiality from all the innkeepers. ”It was good week,” Jensen told the man, not being able to master a smile, which made his statement seem somewhat general. The innkeeper just nodded in response. Now Jensen could be on his way. The air, despite them being on the Desert Oasis, wasn’t hot at all. It wasn’t cold either, but it did make for a strange weather. It had been like that for as long as he had stayed there. Then again, weather was acting up all over Aselia. He also noticed something else. The blue-haired guy and the white/pink-haired girl were still there. ’So much to do, right?’ He wasn’t mad about it or anything. Still, if the kid was to say something like that they could’ve at least moved -pretending to have something better to do.

Too bad Jensen had to walk past them to get to the market. That would make for an uncomfortable situation. Just as he got close to them, another kid appeared out of nowhere. Was he lost too? Just like the others, this kid had odd looking clothes too and that same feel to him. And now he was saying he was in the same situation as the other two. Hmmm. Interesting. To add more, a new member joined in. This other man was a half-elf. ’Other worlds?’ Things were getting more interesting. One of the things Jensen used to say was that possibilities were not only endless, but also that there was some truth in all the crazy. After trying to reassure the kid, the man went on to talk to the other two again. Pure-blood. A term that wasn’t thrown around much. Half-blood was more common. It was fair, though. If Both humans and elves would call their kind half-blood, it should be okay for half-elves to call elves pure-blood. Jensen didn’t know just yet, but this four had all a similar goal. Too bad it was nothing like his.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x x Mary take me to the x x Merry-Go-Round
              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
              x x x x || With this beautiful sound, Sing my song for you.
              x || One day I nagged you When you were busy.
              x x x x x x x x x || We went to the A m u s e m e n t park at night
              x x x x x x || When I rode The white wooden horse

x x You laughed at stubborn me x x You laughed at stubborn me x x You laughed at stubborn me x x You laughed at stubborn me
              x x x x You laughed at stubborn me x x You laughed at stubborn me x x You laughed at stubborn me x x You laughed at stubborn me

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
              x x x x x Colette Brunel x x x x 100%/100% || Looking for everyone! x x x x Palmacosta
              x x x x x x x x Jade, Cheria, Akito, Yvonn, Jay
              x x x x x x x x x x x Angel Halo x2, Apple Gel x5, Orange Gel x5, Life Bottles x3

User Image

x x If this is love x x You should love my flaws too
              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
              x x x x || The place we went together It's my Merry-Go-Round
              x || My memory Is still fresh
              x x x x x x || With this appearance Always be next to me . .
              x x x || He's like . . .

x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round
              x x x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

x x Where are you . . .
                  ╔══════════════════════════════

ι ωαιтєם α ℓσиɢ тιмє . . .

Colette only nodded here and there as she listened to the group talking. She was very, very, VERY confused about what was going on but she wasn't going to say anything. Well, she knew that Mieu was a very interesting creature and she most definitely wanted to meet and play with the little one! Though, she has never heard of a..um..what was it called? Oh! A cheagle! So, they were holy beings sent from the heavens? Did that make them angels too? Oh! Did that mean that they had really strong powers like her? Oh...did they have to... Well, maybe not. Colette continued to keep her smile on her face as she continued nodding. Next another new person came! She began talking. Something about a ship called Legacy! It sounded very interesting! But after the ship part, she did become very confused about the choice of words. Colette knew nothing about what Jay was talking about though she began walking about coming from a different world. Did she mean a different planet, like Dherris Kharlan? That made a lot of sense then! It would explain why she didn't understand what Jay was talking about. Of course, with Colette's curiosity, she would be asking questions sooner or later. Still...Colette did wish that she knew what was going on. All she really got from the conversation was that everyone was looking for their friends and both Lloyd and Kratos. Why was everyone looking for Lloyd and Kratos? Though...it seems they were sent to this planet to find them. Oh! Were they on like a super secret spy mission?

Thanks to her confusion, Colette decided that they were all now spies on a mission to find Lloyd and Kratos! "Okay! I get it now!" Colette had randomly popped up into the conversation, most likely interrupting whatever what was going on and gathering everyone's attention...assuming they didn't choose to ignore her. "So, we were all sent here to Palmacosta because of some strange thing and now we're all on a super top secret mission and we're now spies that have to go and find Lloyd and Kratos and we've been separated from our friends because it's like a game where whomever find Lloyd and Kratos wins the game! Ooh! I wonder the prize is...I hope it's a doggy! If there isn't a prize, I could always make food! Let's go everyone! We don't want to be the last ones to find Lloyd and Kratos!" Colette was now super psyched to win this game. Whomever thought up this game was a genius! It seemed like a really fun game too! Her team would definitely be the first ones to find the two and get that prize! Of course, it was also very important to make sure that everyone had fun. It would be a whole lot more better that way if everyone was having fun! It was very important after all.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                      x x x || The glow was Pretty in that alleyway . .
                      x x x x x x x x x Oºҫ∷ - -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces