People I Am With
> Cheria, Jade, Akito, and Jay <
Physical Status
> 100/100 <
Mental Status
> 100/100 <
Mana Status
> 100/100 <

Yvonne looked at the two new arrivals. One looked pretty save, but the other had a certain air around him that made Yvonne uncomfortable. But, she didn't care. Looking at Cheria as she spoke, the pirate blinked. "...Think of the Chosens as matyrs. They were chosen by the angels to sacrifice their lives to save the world. But, since Colette and her friends reunited the worlds of Sylvarant and Tethe'alla, that cycle is no longer necessary. Can I ask where you're from, Cheria? It's not often that people don't know who the Chosens are." He looked at her. Something was off about her and Jade and this whole thing.

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
Ѧʂѣҽʆ ʟђαɳϯ
ʟѻɾɗ ѻʄ ʟђαɳϯ

Asbel looked at the two woman. One spoke before going off to find the source of the voice that was shouting, and Asbel approached the girl with the dragon. "Uh....Hi. I don't suppose you know where I am, do you?" A few moments later, he heard someone say his name and turned. It was Poisson. What was she doing here? "Hey, Poisson. Man, I'm glad to see a familiar face....Ah, I don't really know where we are or who they are. Have you heard from Pascal by chance? Is she alright?" As he spoke, he saw the bird return and land in Poisson's communicator. That must have been a message from Poisson. Did it say where she was? He hoped not too far.

Company
Poisson :: Tear :: Euphemia :: Novia :: Noire :: Others are in the forest
Inventory
Rare Sword x1 :: Titanium Scabbard x1 :: Melon Gel x15 :: Life Bottle x10
Physical Status
100/100 :: Don't mess with me!
Eleth Status
100/100 :: Pumped and ready to go!
Out Of Curry
I don't like how this is organized....Oh, well. I'll make do.

Sirea Angelie

Michuo

GoCloud!

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

xxxxxxxSheena Fujibayashixxxxxxx
                                          Location Luin
                                          Company Flynn
                                          Mood Protective
                                          Physical Stamina 100%
                                          Mana Status 100%

Shinobu Summoner
                                          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sheena listened to the blonde speak and she only got more defensive. "The last time Lloyd had a run-in with soldiers, two of his friends were almost executed. Unless you have one hell of an explanation for looking for him, I suggest you give up now." She watched him, getting slightly closer. "What do you want with Lloyd?" Protecting her friends was a big part of who she was, and the last thing she wanted to do was have this man hurt Lloyd or any of the others. Of course, if he wasn't here to hurt Lloyd, then she'd help him. She'd like to know where Lloyd was as well.

Corrine helped me forge bonds that cannot be broken. Thank you, Corrine.

HaruYamika13
User Image
Ῥαʂҫαʆ

This Place Is Fun!
Triet
Who Am I With?
Hubert and Jensen
Oh, I'm Feeling Fine!
Content

Pascal found that she was being scolded by Hubert. What was the big deal? It wasn't like they were going to find out any other way, you know? After Hubert had finished scolding her, a man come over and answered Pascal's question. He was a strange one. His ears were long and pointed. "Wowzers! You could poke an eye out with those ears of yours! Anyway, thanks, pal. So, hey. I don't suppose you've seen any of our friends, have you? They're not hard to miss." Pascal reached into her pouch and pulled out a picture. It was the picture they took when they were all visiting the beach resort. Of course, the only one not wearing a swimsuit was Richard. "They wouldn't be wearing their swimsuits to the best of my knowledge, but have you seen any of them?" If this guy had seen the others, then it would be a big help if he could point them in to the others. She wouldn't even have to use the communicator. "Oh! There's also another person that's not in the picture. She's a kid with hair like mine, only instead of red, it's a dark lavander color. Have you seen her by chance?" Pascal actually sounded pretty serious when asking about Poisson. Of course, Poisson was an important person to the Amarcians, and the Overseer would kill her if Poisson got hurt. Not only that, but Pascal was the only other Amarcian on Aselia, and it was her responsibility to take care of Poisson until they got back home.

Physical Status
85/100
Eleth Stamina
90/100
Mental Stability
50/100
Inventory
Grape Gel x10
Elixer x3
Hourglass x4

HaruYamika13

Esid

Lonely Cultist

xxxxxxxPoisson

User Image
        With: Asbel, Tear, Euphemia, Novia, and Noire.
        Where I am: Gaoracchia Forest
        Communicator: One message received --- One message sent to Pascal.

xxxxx

Poisson looked down at her communicator when seeing the small bird come back. She nodded at Asbel's question with a smile. "Yes. I've just recieved a message now." She spoke, viewing the message. Triet... She'd never heard of a place with that name. Perhaps it was a new city? The Amarcians knew about almost everything, so it was rare for them not to know about places. Not even this forest seemed familiar to her, and there were no signs of Valkines anywhere. It almost seemed like a different world entirely, but since Asbel and Pascal were in the same world, she wasn't exactly sure. "I'm not sure where we are. But Asbel is here with me now. Would you like to talk to him?" Poisson sent the message, looking back to Asbel.

If he wanted, she could give him the communicator for the moment. Of course, she would only let him borrow it. If she got rid of this one, she'd have now way to communicate with the others. She held the communicator out in front of her, waiting for Asbel to take it. Once they made it out of this forest, they could look for this place called Triet. For now, she'd need to gather information about Triet, and the forest.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

__________________________________________________ t h e x s m i l e x t h e x p a t h x y o x h a v e x s e n
                                              ______________________ t h e x dreams x w e x shared, x v i s i o n s x o f x our x u n i v e r s e

_x i s x t h e y ' d x t u r n x r e a l

______________________________________________________________________Dust of the galaxies take my hand
                                              ______________________________________________________________________Hymn of gathering stars as my guide
                                              _________________________________________________________________________This world may have failed you,
                                              ________________________________________________________________________It doesn't give you a reason why.
                                              _________________________________________________________________You could have chosen a different path in life.

xWell that was a good enough reason to be wary of him. But two of his friends were almost executed? That sounded a bit much, would the soldiers here really do that? Sure he didn't know the whole story, but the way this woman was treating him, Flynn could tell that it wasn't for a good reason. "Please, I'm not here for trouble." He raised a hand slightly as she edged closer to him. She really was on edge about this whole thing, but he was telling the truth. If he were there to cause trouble, he was sure to of done it by now, right? Well, maybe not. Lightly Flynn dug his foot into the ground, a way to brace himself for an attack if she was unwilling to listen to him. He hoped that it didn't come to trading blows with this fighter, he wasn't prepared to deal with her exotic looking weapons. 'She's really on edge...'

But his reasons. Should he tell her? They were a little bit outlandish, but if the sage believed that Lloyd and Kratos could help them, would their friends know as well? He really didn't want to go off and spout all the info about him being from another world, that was supposed to be secret. If it wasn't, the sage wouldn't of threatened to kill them if they weren't willing to undergo this journey. "I was told to find him." Well, the truth. Still, where should his truth end, if at all? "It was said that he, along with Kratos Aurion, are the only one's who can help me." It was by this time he had lowered his hand and was making eye contact with her. If the soldiers were bad like they seemed they were in this world, he would have to try and make a good impression. Even if it wasn't his world, what he worked towards as commandant wasn't going to change.

"Where I'm from, we are experiencing terrible weather patterns. I'm here to figure out a way to stop them." It didn't seem like there were may strange weather patterns here, but then again, he wasn't there for a very long. "Droughts, floods and everything in between. It's taking a toll on the people." For now, he would keep being from another world to himself. He really had a feeling that spitting that out right now wouldn't help much. "And like I said, I was told that Lloyd Irving would be able to help, so I've been looking for him."

location x Luin, near the fountainx actions x on edge while trying to talk this woman down x company x this woman fighter x status x perfectly healthy

items currently possessed x Radiant Star :: 1 , Apple Gel :: 5, Orange Gel :: 5x

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
Euphemia Zarlight
'Every mind is manipulated.. It's just a matter of how that determines their life.'

X

Everyone looked confused, but the new arrival seemed to know the young man who had asked her where he was. When they were finished talking, she tilted her head to look at them. "Gaorrachia Forest. That is the name of this place. You two....You feel otherworldly. Are you not from Aselia?" She watched the bird return and blinked. Such odd technology, though she wasn't new to technology. Aselia had a lot of it. 'Your friends are in Triet?...That's in the Triet Desert. It's in the country of Sylvarant." She remembered Kratos taking her to Ozette, which wasn't far from the forest. Perhaps she could take these people there before she went off to find Kratos or the others. Of course, she'd have to wait for the other woman to return before they left. Which direction was Ozette in again? I think it was the left path....

X

Who is that?: Novia, Noire, Asbel, and Poisson; Tear and Mint are in the forest
Where am I?: Gaorrachia Forest
My Condition: Curious
Out of Claws: --

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

xxxxxxxSheena Fujibayashixxxxxxx
                                          Location Luin
                                          Company Flynn
                                          Mood Calm
                                          Physical Stamina 100%
                                          Mana Status 100%

Shinobu Summoner

She listened to the man as he spoke, saying that Lloyd and Kratos could help him. Sheena lowered her guard and put her cards away, though she was still weary. "I don't need you to tell me Aselia is suffering from bizarre weather patterns. As if worrying about the ranches being rebuilt wasn't enough....Anyway, if you're looking for Lloyd and Kratos, I can't help you. I've only just heard of Kratos' return to Aselia, and I haven't run into Lloyd yet either. They're impossible to track down. Like father like son, I guess." She relaxed more as she looked at him. "The name's Sheena. Sheena Fujibayashi. Can I have your name?" She walked up to the fountain and looked at Lloyd's statue. It really hadn't changed. It was natural; the people here took care of the statues of her, Lloyd, and Raine. "Anyway, sorry about that. Soldiers have never been a sign of good luck; especially here in Luin."

Corrine helped me forge bonds that cannot be broken. Thank you, Corrine.

HaruYamika13

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
←→XXI don't believe this . . .
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
( location ) ←→ Triet x ( company ) ←→ Pascal and this stranger x ( actions ) ←→ speaking to the stranger, trying to get Pascal to go x ( status ) ←→ Perfectly healthy
( items held ) ←→ peach gel :: 5 , Brave Vesperia :: 1

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Know your place!
                ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Well, it didn't look like she got the point, but he gave it his best shot. Pascal was Pascal, and he couldn't change that about her. He didn't want to. "So, why don't we--" Hubert's words came to a pause as someone else approached them, promptly giving them the answer Pascal had asked. There was a twinge in his mind and his eyes narrowed to an instant glared as he crossed his arms. The information was nice enough to receive, but who was he? Why did he come over and feel the need to help them while all the others ignored them? Was he up to something? All of his senses tingled with mistrust and analytical studying as he watched Pascal interact with this man. She had a point, those ears of his was out of place. He had never seen anything like it. But who was he to assume that people on the different worlds always resembled them? Still, something didn't settle right about this man. Then again, when did anything ever settled right with the Strahtan soldier?

Hubert felt a small muscle twitch under his right eye as the Amarcian continued to question this stranger about their allies. She was even showing that infernal beach picture! He really didn't want her to wave the image of him in his swimsuit around, that was not something that other people needed to see! Though she got serious when asking about Poisson, which meant to Hubert that she was worried about the future Overseer of the village. That was good, she was at least a little serious about this whole ordeal. But with her communicating with the other of her kind, they would soon learn where she was and be able to meet up where her. And from what he had gathered, Asbel was there as well. She was in good hands. "Pascal..." The bluenette pushed up his glasses as he walked over to where the other two were, giving the other male a dark glare.

"I appreciate your information, but we must be going. We have much to do, as you can see." He inched his way slightly in front of Pascal and in between the two of them. His mistrust issues were glaringly evident as he readied himself for anything that this man might do. Really, there was no real reason for him to mistrust this man, he did help them out while the others failed to do so, but that didn't matter. Just was one couldn't change Pascal, they sure wouldn't change him. "But do have a pleasant day." Even though it was a nice enough saying, the tone in his voice was almost sarcastic, as if he really didn't mean it. Did he? He wasn't even sure.
User Image

Ɉ Α D ЄXXXϾ Ʉ Ɍ Ⱦ Ί Ș Ș
т н єxxx и є c я σ м α и c є я

"We’ve reached a point where the matter cannot be resolved with words."
"Having this many suicidal people around is really getting on my nerves."
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is we all die."
"Unlike in fairy tales, the world doesn’t live happily ever after."

Both Cheria and Collette were interested in Mieu. ”Mieu and his race are sacred where I’m from. They are considered to be holy beings sent from the heavens,” he told the others. Of course, he left out the part that they were sacred to the Order of Lorelei. This was a new world. Chances were that they would had different beliefs. But Collette and the other person Yohan mentioned as chosens did remind Jade of the Fon Master. It brought a sense of familiarity to the whole thing. ”By your descriptions of these two companions of yours, I can’t say Mieu is anything like that. He’s hard to describe. You’ll have to wait and see. And as for your question, Cheria, Mieu does have a “master,” but I don’t think it is on the same sense your thinking.”

The idea of Cheria being from another world grew more once she mentioned she was also looking for her friends. ”A chance of it being a coincidence is too low.’ Unfortunately, Jade hadn’t heard of any of them. He had been up and about in the world for not much longer than her, for what he could tell. ”I haven’t seen any of them. But traveling together may get us to find our friends faster. More eyes means better chances, after all.”

And yet another man --a kid not much younger than the others-- joined the group. He too seemed confused, not knowing where he was. Cheria was kind enough to answer his question, so Jade didn’t really have to. Could it be that he too had come from another world? If that was so, it wasn’t the same as Cheria’s, seeing as how she didn’t know what Legacy was. And Jade’s world was out of the question, him not knowing about it either. There was always a chance of him being from Aselia. Jade would have to wait for Yohan’s and Collete’s reaction.

"People have the right to choose their own path to destruction."
"I merely expressed distrust as a matter of formality."
"I suppose the score won't matter if everyone's dead."
"Accepting the truth is difficult. But it is also necessary."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

_______ T h e ( U n s e e n ) I n f o r m a n t
                ___▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                __________{ mood : Thoughtful }___{ location : Palmacosta }___{ company : Colette & others }

xxx
                              J a y - -
                              User Image
                              User Image

Jay turned his head toward Cheria as she spoke, telling him about this town. The pinkette said that she was told that this place was called Palmacosta, which meant she was from another world as well. It seems that he had found the right group after all! The raven-haired teen thought deeply on how to explain the Legacy to her.

" You don't know? The Legacy is a large ship operated by the Ferines with their very lives," Jay informed her, violet eyes growing serious. "Ferines are of the water... while we, the Orerines, are of the land. We seem to argue often ... likely because of our differences. They wish to return to the sea with the assistance of the Merines -- the Shining One -- while we simply wish to live."
                                      Ah, but he was talking too much, wasn't he? This was a lot of information to dump on an otherworldly being. Jay placed a hand to his head, sighing in frustration. While Cheria wished to know of the Legacy, it was hard to explain it to her without using words unknown to her.

"It's difficult to explain to you unless you're a Ferines or Orerines... and I hardly doubt you are." Jay scanned the female head-to-toe before nodding his head in certainty. "The style of clothes you're wearing ... I've never seen it on the Legacy. You're from another world as well, aren't you? My world is referred to as Shining Blue."

After finishing, he overheard a conversation between some others. One spoke of a "Chosen One", reminding him of Shirley ... the other spoke of a sacred creature. That same individual also mentioned that it would be easier to locate their friends if they remained in a group like this. Honestly, he couldn't agree more.

" If we all plan on working together, we must at least know eachother's names. My name is Jay." He was somewhat uncomfortable banding together with a group of strangers, but there wasn't much else he could do. Anyway, he could leave at any time if he wished.
                                      "I'm searching for an Alliance Marine named Senel, the Merines named Shirley, a historian named Will, a knight named Chloe, a treasure hunter named Norma, and a certain, stupid bandit named Moses." While he was fine with simply referring to the others by their name (and their occupation, because it was necessary to find them), he still felt the need to call Moses the idiot he was. While he had grown closer to his friend, he wouldn't admit it in words.

OOC ;;--Meh...
User Image

Ɉ Є Ƞ Ș Є Ƞ XXXX Ș Ⱦ Ɍ Α Қ Ⱦ Ὸ Ѵ

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

What kind of comment was that? This was the first time Jensen had ever heard anyone, including kids, say a remark like that. It wasn’t demeaning or anything. It was just an odd thing to say. It was even more odd thing to be told. Just as natural as the comment had come, the white-pink haired girl was soon asking about her friends, waving a picture of them all. Having a something like a picture was better than receiving a verbal description. Jensen leaned over a bit to take a closer look at the picture; looking with his eyes, not his hands. ”I ha-” he was interrupted very abruptly and disrespectfully. Being so controlling over the girl did give Jensen a sense of a weird couple. While the words that came out of the blue-haired one were kind and respectful, his tone said just the opposite thing. It reminded the elf of those voices from the people of Heimdall. The body language too said a lot about the guy. He was ready to fight in order to protect the gal. He had guts.

”Not enough of your kind stand up to us elves. I like that.” It was true. In his many years, he had only seen or heard of a handful of humans ever confronting an elf, one of which had been Lloyd Irving. It could be because of fear. It could because of respect. It didn’t really matter. Still, it was clear that the guy didn’t feel comfortable with Jensen presence. Something he was used to by now. ”So be it,” he told the two. ”I’ll leave you two be. But if you do need help, look for me. The name is Jensen. Jensen Straktov.” It was better to walk away than to create conflict. So that’s what he did. With the last word out of his mouth, Jensen turned around and started heading towards one fo the stores. His plan was to go back to the ruins and continue his research.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
Ῥαʂҫαʆ

This Place Is Fun!
Triet
Who Am I With?
Hubert
Oh, I'm Feeling Fine!
Content

Pascal watched as Hubert stood between her and the long-eared man. He sounded....She didn't know. Possessive? Protective? Maybe both? The man spoke, replying to Hubert's words, and then left. "Hey, that was rude, Little Bro! He could have helped us out, you know?" The bird returned and she read the message. "Oh, hey! Poisson says she's with Asbel." That was a relief. She'd be fine with Asbel there. Pascal didn't show it often, but she knew that Asbel was a capable man and he could be trusted with Poisson's safety. "Let's see here....I don't really want to talk to him. Here. You talk to him. He's your brother, and he should know you're safe. Besides, you two can plan our next moves and whatever." She handed Hubert the device and then looked at Jensen. "You know, I don't know what you were thinking, Little Bro. We don't know this place at all. Even if we did know where the others were, we don't know where all the villages are located. I'm not saying we should trust Jensen or whatever, but seriously....We could use the help of a native, you know." Pascal looked around at the shops, noticing a lot of things that were similar to Ephinea. The apple gels and such for one. But, there was also a stand with what looked like taller, or older, Katz. "...Hey, is it just me, or does it seem a lot cooler for a desert?"

Physical Status
85/100
Eleth Stamina
90/100
Mental Stability
50/100
Inventory
Grape Gel x10
Elixer x3
Hourglass x4

HaruYamika13
User Image
Malik Ceasers

Malik awoke, and he could hear the sound of water. The sun was shining on him, though it was cool. Much like Lhant used to be before the weather went berserk. Sitting up, he found he was next to the bank of a small lake, sitting next to a statue of a woman holding a staff. For a second, he thought it was Pascal, but when he read the inscription, he learned the woman went by Raine Sage. That's a relief. A statue of Pascal would be nerve-wracking. Getting to his feet, he looked around the town. It wasn't one he recognized. Walking around, he eventually saw a sign that said the town was called Luin. Definately not a town he was familiar with. So, he and the others were brought to a forgein world. Well, it seems Richard's wild imagination wasn't wrong at all. Speaking of Richard and Pascal, where is everyone? Did we get separated in th eportal? Malik walked up to another statue of yet another woman who was called Sheena Fujibayashi. The statue was just as beautiful as the other one; not in how their figures were, though this one had a very attractive figure, but by how well the people were taking care of them. They were clean and there didn't seem to be any sign of damage to them. They don't appear to be more than four or five years old, but perhaps it's just because of the work of the citizens. The people engraved in these statues could have died a long time ago. He continued exploring the town until he came across a fountain with two people in front of it. Malik blinked as he saw the woman, who completely threw off his earlier theory. It looked like the statues' ages were exact. He could hear them talking, and heard the woman mention Lloyd and Kratos. Did she know the two who he had been instructed to find? Father and son? These two men are related? How ironic. I wonder if they're together now.

If you need me, I am at Luin
My current party consists of Flynn and Sheena
If you can't tell, I'm feeling Content
The things I have on my person are Rune Bladerang x1, Tiger's Essence x1, Peach Gel x 10, Life Bottle x5
Phyically, I am at 100%
My eleth level is 100%
Out Of Calamity --

Jewel of Antares

HaruYamika13

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
"Emil....Marta....They taught me that even a creature such as I can be more than a faithful servant."

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Tenebrae
Centurion of Darkness

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I will never again refer to instinct. I will follow the desires of a long forgotten heart."

Tenebrae awoke and found he was in Luin. It was easy to tell; Lumen's power was strong near Luin. Standing, he saw he was behind the statue of Lloyd and jumped up, landing on the head lightly to look around. He immediately saw Sheena with a blonde man with another man not far from him. Though, it didn't appear he was talking with them. Jumping from the statue, he landed on the wall of the fountain and then onto the ground, sitting next to Sheena. "Is everything alright, Sheena? You seem on edge with this...otherworldly man." Could Tenebrae tell this guy wasn't from Aselia? Of course. Aselians had the air of Aselia tangled in their auras. This man, and the man just a few feet away, did not have that effect. The air in their auras were foreign. Not only that, but Tenebrae could see the confusion locked in the eyes of both men. They were not familiar with this land, and Tenebrae was urged to help them with whatever they needed in order to get them back home to their own worlds. "Forgive me, but I've forgotten my manners. I am Tenebrae, the Centurion of Darkness."

Location Luin
Company Sheena, Flynn, and Malik are close by
Mood Content
Monster Allies None
Out Of Cores --

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items