• Protector of Cuteness 150
𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔰
Mystearica Aura Fende

User Image

You could find me at: Gaoracchia Forest
I'm currently with: Euphemia, Novia, Noire, Asbel
My thoughts: "Who are these people?"

User Image
When she saw a girl went past her, Tear stopped in her tracks and looked in the direction as to where the girl was heading. Was she a native? Even so, there was no telling if she was either a friend or an enemy. The girl seemed to have a book in her possession, and did it just speak? It might've been just her mind playing tricks. There was also a dragon with the girl as well. She couldn't help but wonder if the girl was anything like Arietta the Wild. If so, she may have to be careful. It was then she noticed the girl's eyes were now on her.

As she was about to speak, it was then an auburn-haired male approached them. She was ready to throw her knife if he, the girl, and dragon were to attack. However, it would seem that she wasn't the only one who was lost. "So it would seem that I'm not the only one who's unfamiliar with the area." She finally spoke in a calm tone. She took a moment to glance at Asbel. Him wearing a white coat did in a way remind her of Luke. "Do either of you know how far we are from the nearest town?" She asked.

It was then she heard another voice that seemed to be calling out names of people. So there's another who was also lost. She decided to follow the voice to the source, though she kept her guard up just in case.

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nix Gallen

YokoFollowing the trail sketched when we were young,
yokokoWe search for an answer, while looking up at the same sky.
YokoyokoThe thoughts hidden in our chests are overflowing;
AlchemistYoThey soar in the sky and turn into silvery arrows.

YokoAs silver arrows intercept, our gazing pupils
yokokoWere surely reflecting the same dream.
YokoyokoEven if we stumble, even if we are injured,
AlchemistYoLet's take off, making the wind our wings.

YokoIn a faraway place where not even our voice can reach,
yokokoWe are surely looking up at the same sky.
YokoyokoNow I can finally believe that by a miracle we will meet again;
AlchemistYoI don't even need a reason.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It took their group some time to gather all the items needed in the request from the angel in their dream. During that time Nix had become close to the group of people she now called her friends. The meeting with the Sage was strange but the timing couldn't be better. That day Jade was catching on to a secret she had been keeping from the others and was hinting at trying to get her to spill the beans so to speak. Though it was a surprise to hear that there were other worlds entirely out there! Just what kind of journey did they agree to? Before the woman could ask, they were sent down a portal of some kind. Somewhere during the fall she drifted off to sleep, unaware of where she was heading. Whatever it was, it wasn't going to be her world..

The icy chill of snow woke Nix from her slumber, only to find herself covered in a blanket of snow. Not the kind of blanket she wanted right now mind you. A chill ran down the woman's spine as she got to her feet. "I-It's freezing.. This isn't.. Keterburg. Where in the world are.. We? Guy?.. Jade?.. Tear?.. Where is everyone?!" The snow haired mercenary found herself alone in a field covered with snow, a city nearby. Thank goodness for civilization~. 'I'll just head there to look for everyone.' After a few steps she froze, feeling the ground shake. "Please don't be another freaky earthquake." Nix groaned, not wanting to take another plunge through a portal.

A large pale blue and white worm of some kind erupted from the ground, having a mouth filled with rows of razor sharp fangs. "I take it back!! Please give me another earthquake!!" Nix knew that this beast was too large for her to take on alone, plus she was in unfamiliar territory. Her only option was to run and run fast! As the woman took off as fast as she could the Sliver chased after her by leaping in and out of the powdery snow like a fish in water. A sharp pain coursed through her right leg, reminding her of the wound that was on her calf. "Dammit.. I shouldn't have taken the whole wound this time!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageWho: No one.. Wait.. Monster!X
Where: Flanoir (Outside of it) X
Condition: Great, Freezing!!X
Equipment: Steel blade, Apple Gels x3, Orange Gels x2, Lemon Gel, Life Bottle x2 X
Out of Cash: X
Wearing (Except the bow)

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Mood
> Content <
Thoughts
> There are advantages and disadvantages, huh? Well, alright. <
People I Am With
> Colette, Cheria, and Jade <
Physical Status
> 100/100 <
Mental Status
> 100/100 <
Mana Status
> 100/100 <

The appearance of the blonde girl shocked Yvonne, and she instinctively grabbed the hilt of her blade. However, she relaxed when she spoke, saying she was looking for some people Yvonne had never met this woman personally, but she knew about Colette from spending time on land. She was the Chosen of Regeneration for the country of Sylvarant, and it was because of her and her friends that the two worlds combined. When a man came up, asking for Lloyd, Yvonne stiffened. Colette offered that they look for Lloyd and her friends together before going on about the others. I can't very well decline. But, if I meet Lloyd Irving and he finds out I've been taking dormant exspheres to the Desian Ranch in Iselia....Well, it'll be one heck of a bloody fight. Still....She mentioned Zelos. That must be Tethe'alla's Chosen. If I get on his good side, maybe he can help get my crew and ship out of the government's hands. Why was life so complicated on land? She'd spent years on land already, and it still didn't make any sense. But, her plan to get Zelos' help had about a fifty-fifty chance at the moment. She'd just have to make the percentages went up on the right side. "I agree. Friends should never be away from each other. I mean, they're family, right?" She'd deal with any issues that arose between her and Lloyd, if they even met, when they surfaced. For now, she'd focus on finding a way to get the Tethe'allan Chosen to help her. "Anyway, I'm Yohan Estheim-Pristi'Sofia. Ah....But, just call me Yohan. Don't worry about saying my full name. It's a mouthful. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. Especially you, Chosen. I hope we can be friends, too." Not necessarily a lie, but she knew it would be difficult if Colette shared the same feelings about exspheres as Lloyd did. Still, no harm in trying, right?

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Cheria Barnes
Angel of Lhant

User Image

User Image I'm at: Palmacosta
User Image I'm with: Yohan, Jade, Colette
User Image What I'm thinking: "Does she know where Lloyd and Kratos are?"

User Image
User Image

Hearing someone address her, Cheria glanced over to what seemed to be a male figure. "Both actually." She answered with a sheepish expression. "I somehow got separated from my friends, and I'm also new to this city." She was indeed lost that was for sure, though it was nice that there are people who are willing to help out. Maybe this person may know where her friends might be...or maybe where she might find the two men she was told to look for. She then blinked a bit in confusion. "Tethe'alla?"

Her attention soon shifted over to a blonde girl who seemed to be searching for her friends as well. Her eyes soon widen when the name 'Lloyd Irving' was brought up. "Hold on a moment. You're a friend of Lloyd? Do you know where he is right now?" Hearing the sound of someone's throat being cleared, she caught notice of a man wearing some sort of military uniform and also wearing glasses. It would seem that he was looking for Lloyd as well. "I was told to look for him as well." She said. Her eyes then widen again when the blonde Chosen had mentioned Kratos as well. That would make things easier on them. "If you don't know where Lloyd is...Do you know where Kratos is at least? It's very important that I find him and Lloyd."

She then turned her attention to Yohan. "It's nice to meet you." She said with a kind smile before looking to Colette and Jade. "And to you both as well. I'm Cheria Barnes."

User Image

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Akito Bartic

YokoYou've seen its »foundation«
YokoYokoHolding up a RAGGED ϟ nation
yokoalchemYou know it in your mind
YokoYookoCheWhat it's like and how it lies
YokoYookoChemYou want the right to resolution
YokoYookoChemYoYou want the right to get another portion
YokoalchemistYokoKYou know now is the time
YokoalchemistYokokokoKTo get ready for DETONATION

══════════════════════════════════════════

'Those idiots! How many times have I told them to keep an eye on the weather?.. Tsh. I should've expect much from them. Now I have to travel all the way back to the Asgard Ranch. Then I'll exact the proper punishment.' Akito hissed in his mind as he stumbled out of a storage house he appeared in suddenly. He didn't know what caused the light but he still blame the Desians that worked under him anyway. Though what he really didn't expect was to see the Chosen herself, and a group of unknown people.

When the man heard Lloyd Irving's name being mentioned this was a perfect opportunity laid before him. That brat was going around destroying Exspheres after all the hard work they went through to make them. Luckily the Chosen was assuming they were all in the good. "Well this is a small world.. I happen to be searching for Lloyd myself. Ah and it's a pleasure to meet the Chosen, especially since I come from Iselia as well." It was time to put on his good guy act, to bring suspicion to himself in the wrong way would put a rut in his plans. Akito bowed a little as he introduced himself, as manners demand. "Akito Bartic.. I was on my way to investigate the area around Luin when a strange light brought me here. Perhaps it was fate."

═════════════

Where: Palmacosta
Who: The Chosen and others
Condition: Perfect
Out of Caring: Akito makes his appearance~! .. And crappy post is crap XD;

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Feel the pain
of those inferior beings
as you burn in Hell!

Ӄяɑϯѳs Ѧυяɨѳɳ
Ӎαɳ ѳʄ ӍɣʂϮϵɾɣ

Sacred powers, cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls.
Rest in peace, sinners.
...Judgement!

User Image User Image

Kratos wastched the young man stand, noticing the sleeves of his clothes were torn to bits and his arms were bleeding badly. "Don't worry about repaying any depts. I did what came naturally for me. Here. Give my your arms." Kratos held his hands over the boy's arms and used First Aid. It wouldn't be very effective since he didn't appear to have an exsphere, but it would be enough to stop most of the bleeding and heal the shallower wounds. They'd have to bandage his arms if they wanted to tend to the rest. When he was asked of his name, Kratos looked at the blonde. "Kratos Aurion. Let's wrap your arms and then get you to Meltokio to see an actual doctor." Taking out a roll of bandages, the man wrapped the injured limbs before walking passed the younger male. "I guess I should ask what your name is, now that you know mine." Out of what seemed like thin air, they were joined by Noishe, who walked alongside Kratos faithfully. Whether he was teleported as well or the protozoan ran to meet him was beyong Kratos, but he didn't really care either way.

User Image User Image
If You Need Me, I Am At Fooji Mountains
I Am With Ricahrd; Others are on the mountain
My Current Mood Is Content, Focused
Physically, I Am Feeling Charged
My Mana Condition Is At Full Blast
Out Of Cruxis --
User Image

Ɉ Α D ЄXXXϾ Ʉ Ɍ Ⱦ Ί Ș Ș
т н єxxx и є c я σ м α и c є я

"We’ve reached a point where the matter cannot be resolved with words."
"Having this many suicidal people around is really getting on my nerves."
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is we all die."
"Unlike in fairy tales, the world doesn’t live happily ever after."

Brothers? This girl came to the weirdest conclusions. SHe was also very hyper, it seemed. Or maybe it was just her personality. Jade told her he had never seen this Lloyd person before, but then she said that maybe they were friends. It was amusing to see how her train of thought worked, but slightly disturbing too because of how fast she would come to crazy conclusions. The glasses thing was the one that least made sense to him. Not because he wore glasses did it meant that all his siblings had to wear them too. His sister did wear them, but that was because of visual impediment, while Jade used his glasses to easily control his fonic sight. Again, before he could say anything at all, the girl had taken his hands and was shaking them. She did this for a long time and finally introduced herself and offered to join up. ”I’ll take you on that offer. I don’t know much about this land, so having someone that knows her way around will be a good thing. I’m Jade Curtiss. Feel free to just call me Jade.” He told the girl once she took a break before she kept on mentioning some other names; saying he was also known as The Necromancer was not necessary. Kratos... What a coincidence? That was the name of the other man he supposed to look for. ”I haven’t seen any of them. I’m pretty new to the area. I’ve been focusing mostly on getting my bearings than on looking at people.”

Jade wasn’t the only one to accept Collette’s offer. The pirate looking person was first to accept. Jade had thought he was a girl, but the name Yohan wasn’t exactly one that he had heard being a woman’s before, so he was slightly confused about that. Yohan had also referred to Collette as the Chosen one. Curiosity took over Jade. Asking about this would have to be done later, though. He wouldn’t know how the others would react if he told them where he had come from. For now, he had to act simply as a foreigner from another land and not as a foreigner from another world.

The the pink haired girl, who went by the name of Cheria, also decided to join up. Not only that, but judging by her reaction she was also looking for Lloyd and Kratos. That meant that she too had seen the Sage. Maybe she was with Jade and the others, hidden when the portal was open. Or maybe, just maybe, she was from another world too... Yet another thing that would have to wait.

The group was soon joined by another man. An Akito Bartic. The man also claimed to be looking for Lloyd. He was the first one out of the group to mention a light bringing him somewhere else, but he was also familiar with the area, saying he had come from Isellia, which Jade assumed to be some town in the core world. Something about the guy didn’t go well with Jade. It was just one of those feelings. But there was not much he could say about it. They were all strangers with the same goal. He would have to leave the feeling aside for now... So many things he wanted to know, but not a priority. If he had the time, he would’ve liked to investigate the world some more. The opportunity to explore another world was something he couldn’t just brush aside... Some other time. Maybe later.

”Oh, I’m also looking for my friends” Jade told the others. ”I don’t know how, but I got separated from them not that long ago and can’t seem to find them. They go by the names Guy, Luke, Tear, Anise, Florian, Natalia, Nix, and Mieu. The last one is more of a... beast. Not a dangerous one.” Calling the Cheagle a beast was an overstatement. It would be fun to see their reactions if they did find Mieu.

"People have the right to choose their own path to destruction."
"I merely expressed distrust as a matter of formality."
"I suppose the score won't matter if everyone's dead."
"Accepting the truth is difficult. But it is also necessary."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Sophie Lhant

Xold me tight, wanna feel you close
XDon't let me go
XI want us to be until the end of time.
XCall my name any time when your heart feels sorrow
XI'll wipe the tears from your face.

XI'll be there for you, I'll be right by your side
XI promise to cherish eternally
XYou're the only one to lead me through this life
XI wish that our hearts could be one.

XSeasons are changing, the snow's coming down now
XMelting from traces of our love.
XNever be alone, forever more.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Sophie wandered around, looking for any sign of Asbel or Richard or even Pascal, she felt something tug on her leg. Thinking she'd snagged the cloth on something, she knelt to unsnag it, but she was met with a small, furry blue face. The face spoke and Sophie's eyes widened a bit in shock. Animals could talk in this world? But, it seemed jsut as confused as Sophie was. Maybe it was from another world? "...Someone told me I'm in Flanior, so that means you're in Flanior, too." Sophie picked the little thing up and smiled at him. He was cute and looked soft and warm. Kind of like a cat, only a lot cuter. "Are you lost, too?" Sophie blinked as she felt a slight tremble. It wasn't severe, and if it wasn't for her origins, she doubted she'd have felt it at all. Looking towards the city's entrance, she overheard someone close by say something about someone being attacked by something called a sliver. Why weren't they going out to help the person then? Was the sliver something like the Rockgagong? "Should I go help? Asbel and the others aren't here, though...."

L O C A T I O N Flanior
C O M P A N Y Mieu
M O O D Content
I N V E N T O R Y Battle Guantlets x1 || Peach Gel x10 || 7923 gald
O u t O f C r a b l e t t e s --

GoCloud!

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
◦◦◦ "Hey come on guys. Orange? Give me a better color."◦◦◦

User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Guy Cecil «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Good «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxxGuy watched as the Sage appeared out of the water. This Sage was a male and didn't look anything like how he imagined. He was looking more of an old guy with a long cape and hood over his head holding a wooden staff. Apparently this Sage was younger and much strong. "Hm... something about this guy is strange. How does he even know about these worlds." Guy didn't listen to anything that he had to say. He was pretty sure that Jade was storing all this speech in his head some how. Later, if needed, he would simply just ask him. Looking from left to right, he noticed that the weather was picking up. He looked towards the Sage and knew that he was the one causing it. Before he could ask what was going on they were sucked into the portal. Guy looked from at all his friends and his eyes closed after the last person he saw, Nix.

xxxxxxxxGuys arm twitched as he felt cold all over. He couldn't open his eyes because something or something, perhaps, was blocking his eyes. He couldn't move his arms or legs. He tried to slowly make his arm reach his sword by his hips, but it wasn't working. He took a deep breath and forced his arm to his sword. Once he did, he slashed horizontally and the snow flew off of him. He sat up and tilt his head to the side. "Huh? Snow? I thought I was being sat on or something." Guy slowly stood up and put his sword back into the sheath. He looked around and noticed that the place was full of ice and a frozen river. He noticed a cave and walked over. "It's too bad I can't go in here. Seems that an earthquake caused the opening to be blocked." Guy shrugged and walked away from the entrance in the cave. There wasn't much he could do here.

xxxxxxxxEverywhere Guy walked was all snow. He didn't even know where he was going and how did he end up here? Not listening to anything that the Sage had said earlier wasn't such a good idea. "Now where could the others be?" Guy walked around and still to no avail did he find anyone. There was no place in sight. But he kept on walking north that is until he felt the ground shake. He looked around and didn't see anything though. But that didn't last long as he saw a large worm from far away come out of the ground. "What the hell is that?" Guy didn't know the objective of the worm nor did he know if there were any towns close by. His best plan right now was to observe. He alone could not beat this worm.

xxxxxxxxGuy carefully walked over to the worm. But he noticed that the worm was going farther away as well. Was this worm running for something or chasing something? Once the worm turned he noticed a girl there. "Nix?" Guy picked up his pace noticing that she was in danger. Guy kept his eye on the large worm as he made his way over. He noticed that the worm bend its head back and started to blow some white aura out of it's mouth. Guy jumped up in the air and use Tempest. The worm's head turned to the right making it miss its target, Nix. Guy ran over to her. "What did you do? Jeez, you must smell good or something." he teased as he turned his attention back to the large worm. The creature didn't seem happy. It started to swing it's head violently at Guy. He slashed back and forth and jumped back. "Nix get ready to heal me. I'm going to use my overlimit. I won't be blocking at all. I'll need your healing artes." Guy knew that that was not a good idea, but it was the fastest way to kill it.

xxxxxxxxGuy continued to attack the creature by simple slashes, vertical and horizontal. He started to feel his energy rising. He knew that his overlimit was going to be complete soon. After on final attack his overlimit was done. He unleashed his power and a rainbow aura circled him over and over again. He looked to Nix and nodded his head. He ran towards the creature and slashed it a couple of time. Guy got smacked a couple of times in the face and chest as the creature violently thrashed his head at him. Guy stood back up from the ground and ran straight for the creature. He jumped into the air and aimed his sword at its head. He creature forcefully forced him back. He back flipped and landed on the ground.

xxxxxxxxGuy glared at the creature and ran straight to it again. He back flipped and confused the creature. He followed up with Moonlight Demon. He slashed upwards to create the image of a moon, followed by a quick slash down to slice the moon in half. The attack continued with a final slash that launched a projectile that moves through the enemy, dealing multiple hits to large enemies as the projectile travels below it. But he didn't stop there. He continued with Crescent Moon. He swept upward with a powerful vertical slash and jumped into the air with the upward momentum while creating a large arc that represents a crescent moon. He dealt a great number of damage to the creature as it dived underground and left. Guy dropped his sword on the ground and let his body fall complete on the snow. A thud could be herd. "Healing would be great unless you want to be alone." Guy smiled at her and closed his eyes trying to not show pain from the wounds he obtained from the monster.

xxxxxxxxGuy opened his eyes back up and slowly turned his head to look at her leg. He noticed that her leg was bleeding. But he was sure her healing artes would take care of that unless it got infected.

✥✥✥"That saying, don't you think, was a little bit too harsh?"✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥"I don't know why women is a phobia that I cannot get over a long time ago.✥✥✥

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageUser Image

I used to think I was all alone in a war-torn world
RICHARD That is, until I made a friendship that can't be broken

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ✦ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

This guy reminded Richard of Asbel, saying that he didn't have to worry about repaying any depts. When he was told to hold out his arms, he did so, and watched the man used a healing spell on them. It didn't heal all the wounds, but he was both surprised and relieved he could use healing spells like Cheria could. The man answered his question, and Richard's eyes widened in amazement. So, this was one of the men he was supposed to find. Fortune was on Richard's side today apparently. Once his arms were wrapped, he followed Kratos as he walked ahead of him. The young king stiffened when a strange creature joined them, but noticed it seemed to be a pet of Kratos', so he relaxed. "...I'm Richard." For now, he wouldn't lead onto the fact he wasn't from this world.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Where I'm At Fooji Mountains
Who I'm With Kratos; Others are on the mountain
How I'm Feeling Relieved, Amazed
What I'm Carrying Nothing
OutOfCatacombs --

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x x Mary take me to the x x Merry-Go-Round
              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
              x x x x || With this beautiful sound, Sing my song for you.
              x || One day I nagged you When you were busy.
              x x x x x x x x x || We went to the A m u s e m e n t park at night
              x x x x x x || When I rode The white wooden horse

x x You laughed at stubborn me x x You laughed at stubborn me x x You laughed at stubborn me x x You laughed at stubborn me
              x x x x You laughed at stubborn me x x You laughed at stubborn me x x You laughed at stubborn me x x You laughed at stubborn me

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
              x x x x x Colette Brunel x x x x 100%/100% || Looking for everyone! x x x x Palmacosta
              x x x x x x x x Jade, Cheria, Akito, Yohan
              x x x x x x x x x x x Angel Halo x2, Apple Gel x5, Orange Gel x5, Life Bottles x3

User Image

x x If this is love x x You should love my flaws too
              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
              x x x x || The place we went together It's my Merry-Go-Round
              x || My memory Is still fresh
              x x x x x x || With this appearance Always be next to me . .
              x x x || He's like . . .

x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round
              x x x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round x x Merry-Go-Round

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

x x Where are you . . .
                  ╔══════════════════════════════

ι ωαιтєם α ℓσиɢ тιмє . . .

Colette looked to the other male, or rather...female.. that was speaking. She smiled happily as she took a hold of her hands and began shaking them as well. "That is so true! Friends are really like a family! A big happy family that should always be together!" She was so glad that someone thought the same way! Well, she assumed everyone thought like that, but she was just glad to hear someone else say it out loud! "It's very nice to meet you Yohan! Just call me Colette!" Colette didn't like being called the Chosen or Chosen of Regeneration. She just wanted to be like everyone else, so Colette was just fine! The girl had been speaking the entire time too. Colette had been paying attention, she was just....talking to everyone at different times. Letting go of Yuhan's hands, she took a hold of Cheria's hands as well and began shaking them just as happily as she did with Jade and Yuhan's hands. "I'm sorry, I don't know where Kratos is but...it's very nice to meet you Cheria! I hope all three of us become good friends!" Then, another male popped up out of nowhere and began speaking to them. She turned to him and blinked a few times, her smile still clearly on her face as she stared. Letting go of Cheria's hands, she went to shake Akito's hands as well. She was the type to accept all and instantly try to become friends with all after all! Colette never considered anyone to be her enemy, just...friends with creative differences! It would be a much nicer place if everyone was friends with each other.

"It's very nice to meet you Akito! I'm Colette!" She then once again turned her attention to Jade, letting go of Akito's hands and nodding as she listened to the male. He was looking for his friends too? Well...at least they're all searching together! She could already tell this journey was going to be so much more fun! "Your friends sound really nice! Oh! Mieu is a beast? Oh! Is he like Tenebie or Noishe? Well...Tenebie isn't a monster. He's a centurion! Don't call him a monster. He doesn't like being called a monster. Oh but Noishe is a very friendly and nice doggy! He's very strong and fast too! I love playing with Noishe! Is Mieu like a doggy too?" She would be very happy if Mieu was a dog of some sort. Of course, even if Mieu isn't a dog, she would be happy just to be friends with it. If it was any kind of monster too, it would be nice. She could understand them after all! Colette was still smiling happily, not thinking about where they should start going to look for their friends. After all, she normally didn't make the decisions. It was usually Lloyd that made the decisions for her if she had to do something. She just followed and helped! Colette did begin thinking about why there were so many people looking for Lloyd though. Were they all friends with him? Lloyd had a lot more friends than Colette thought! Maybe Colette should travel with him a lot more. She wanted to make a lot of friends too!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                      x x x || The glow was Pretty in that alleyway . .
                      x x x x x x x x x Oºҫ∷ - -

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x x x x x x x x } With a white piece of paper
              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
              x x } And a slightly worn pencil
              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x } I draw of the future days
              x x x x x x x } Of just you and I

x x x Without making a sound x x Without making a sound x x Without making a sound x x Without making a sound x x
              x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              x x || Mieu x x || 100%|Let's go help! x x || Flanoir
              x x x x || A lady! x x || Sorcerer's Ring

User Image

x x x x } And before I know it x x x x I fall asleep with a smile
              ███████████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████████
              x x x x And before I know it x x And before I know it x x And before I know it x x And before I know it x x And before I know it
              x x I fall asleep with a smile x x I fall asleep with a smile x x I fall asleep with a smile x x I fall asleep with a smile x x

x x ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Fla..noir? Mieuu..." Then it was definitely true. Mieu didn't recognize the name at all, so that really mean that he really was in a different world! But, where was everyone else? Mieu did stay positive though. He was definitely going to see them again! It took him a moment to realize that he had been picked up by the female. As he stared at her, he blinked a few times before nodding. Though, before he could answer, he could feel the ground tremble...or at least, the girl trembled and he felt her trembling. What was going on? Was it an earthquake? That wasn't good at all! Mieu looked around curiously as the earthquake came to a halt soon enough. It wasn't that big apparently, which he was happy about. He didn't want anyone getting hurt, even if it wasn't anyone from his world! He had overheard the person talking as well. Maybe it was one of Mieu's friends! Or maybe it was just a normal person getting hurt! Mieu wanted to help! He wasn't going to let anyone get hurt just because he was confused and out of place!

Mieu's big eyes looked back at the girl as she began speaking. She seemed like she wanted to go help too, but she also seemed like she was worried about her own friends. Mieu tapped the girls hands as he then pointed at her. "Mieuu~! Let's go help them! They might be in trouble.." Getting out of the girls grasp and walking up her arm, he sat on top of her shoulder and pointed forward towards where the source of the earthquake came from. Hopefully the girl would be alright with him telling her what to do, but she seemed very unsure and Mieu had to do something as well! Plus, she had said 'too' at the end of her question. That means she was lost as well! Mieu didn't want to leave someone all by themselves if they were lost in an unknown city or...world. And in any case, if the girl didn't know how to fight, Mieu would definitely be there to help protect her! Mieu can fight now! Master and the others had seen him in action!

x x ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
              x x x x x } If I go to the top of the hill
              x x x x x x x x x x x x } And look down
              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x } I can see only you
              x x x x x x x } Amidst the wide and broad world

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nix Gallen

YokoFollowing the trail sketched when we were young,
yokokoWe search for an answer, while looking up at the same sky.
YokoyokoThe thoughts hidden in our chests are overflowing;
AlchemistYoThey soar in the sky and turn into silvery arrows.

YokoAs silver arrows intercept, our gazing pupils
yokokoWere surely reflecting the same dream.
YokoyokoEven if we stumble, even if we are injured,
AlchemistYoLet's take off, making the wind our wings.

YokoIn a faraway place where not even our voice can reach,
yokokoWe are surely looking up at the same sky.
YokoyokoNow I can finally believe that by a miracle we will meet again;
AlchemistYoI don't even need a reason.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Just when Nix thought she was done for a familiar voice caught her ears after the Sliver missed it's target. It was Guy! She was so happy to see him that his teasing didn't sink in just yet. Though hearing his plans to go against it alone and even going into Overlimit made her worry. It was a dangerous move and before she could talk him out of it, off he went to fight against the ice worm. The woman had seen the blond fight many times during their journey but that didn't change the fact is was amazing to see. He was able to chase the monster away but got badly hurt in the process. Why he risked his life like that instead of running with her to the town baffled her but it wasn't the best time to worry about that.

"You idiot.. Don't even say that. Why would I want to be alone, especially in a place I don't know? Now hold still." Nix rushed over to Guy, dropping to her knees to hold her hands over him as she prepared a spell. "Healing Wind." Unlike the other healers from her world, she didn't need that extra condition to cast certain spells. A green glyph appeared under her friend as green healing wind flowed over him, patching up most of his injuries. Though her leg remained bleeding, despite the spell being casted. "I'm so glad you found me.. I was worried that thing ate everyone. A.. And thank you for saving me. Just don't do something risky like that again."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageWho: GuyX
Where: Flanoir (Outside of it) X
Condition: GoodX
Equipment: Steel blade, Apple Gels x3, Orange Gels x2, Lemon Gel, Life Bottle x2 X
Out of Cash: X
Wearing (Except the bow)

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
◦◦◦ "Hey come on guys. Orange? Give me a better color."◦◦◦

User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Guy Cecil «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Good «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxxGuy turned his head away from Nix as she mentioned about her not wanting to be alone. Guy, himself, did not want to be alone either considering the fact that he didn't have anyone left. His parents and siblings all died a long time ago. He had already found a place in his heart to forgive the killer even if he nearly had a heart attack. He knew he still had his friends but they would be off soon with a love of their life. Where does that lead him? Loneliness. "I don't even know why I do reckless things around this chick.". Guy had noticed that during their journey to find the items to open the portal, he had always been saving and aiding her more than any of his other friends. But he was sure that it was nothing.

xxxxxxxxGuy closed his eyes and relaxed as she told him to hold still. He did as she had asked. He could feel the pain of his wound go away as she finished casting her spell. It was always good to have someone who could aid his wounds on journeys. It made it so much easier on him. After his wounds were less painful, he slowly say up and looked at her. "That can't be helped. If she's in danger I just react without thinking. I guess I'm too use to her getting in trouble." He nodded his head at her allowing her to infer that he wouldn't do that ever again. He just didn't feel like talking to her right now and he didn't know the exact reason for it.

xxxxxxxxGuy stood up and stretched his arms and legs. He wanted to just make sure that he was okay to walk and fight. The battle that he had just finished was really hard and overlimit nearly killed him. If that large worm was to come back again or had it not stopped and run away, he would have already been dead. Who knows, Nix probably wouldn't be able to beat it. He slowly walked over to where he had dropped his sword earlier and picked it up. He examined his sword and smiled a little. "Good thing I have you pal." Guy put his sword back into the sheath. He turned around and faced Nix. He looked her up and down checking if she was wounded. It didn't seem so until he noticed a dew red liquid on the ground next to her.

xxxxxxxxGuy squint his eyes and examined her leg. Wasn't the wound there earlier when she hadn't cast the spell Healing Wind? He walked over to her but did not speak of his suspicion. "Your leg is bleeding. Let me see it." He grabbed a handkerchief in his pocket and knelt down. He wiped the blood and then folded it in. He tired it around her leg and stood back up. "Can you walk? If not you can have a piggy back ride. I'm pretty strong myself." Guy smiled and scratched his head. If she rejected it was still too bad even though he gave her options. He was going to give her a piggy back ride regardless.

✥✥✥"That saying, don't you think, was a little bit too harsh?"✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥"I don't know why women is a phobia that I cannot get over a long time ago.✥✥✥

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Sophie Lhant

Xold me tight, wanna feel you close
XDon't let me go
XI want us to be until the end of time.
XCall my name any time when your heart feels sorrow
XI'll wipe the tears from your face.

XI'll be there for you, I'll be right by your side
XI promise to cherish eternally
XYou're the only one to lead me through this life
XI wish that our hearts could be one.

XSeasons are changing, the snow's coming down now
XMelting from traces of our love.
XNever be alone, forever more.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sophie watched the creature crawl up to her shoulder and point towards the fields, where the tremor had originated. It seemed just as eager to help others as Asbel was. "Okay. Hold on." She was still uncertain, since the others could show up at any moment, but what if it was one of her friends? Sophie shot forward, running faster than normal humans should. But, the was to be expected. She wasn't normal, and she wasn't even a human. As she ran, lights surrounded her fists and a pair of gauntlets appeared on them. It wasn't long before they were bolting through the snowy fields.

Arriving at the scene, she could see blood. It was unmistakable among the white ground. There were also two people who she didn't recognize. But, they were both hurt. One on the leg, and the other looked like he'd sustained injuries in a fight. Had he fought the sliver creature she heard the person in the city spoke of? She approached them and stopped a few feet away, her gauntlets disappearing in another thing of light. Could she help them somehow?

L O C A T I O N Flanior > Outside Flanior
C O M P A N Y Mieu > Mieu, Nix, and Guy
M O O D Content > Worried
I N V E N T O R Y Battle Guantlets x1 || Peach Gel x10 || 7923 gald
O u t O f C r a b l e t t e s--

GoCloud!

Yokoalchemist

Hiei_Dark_Dragon_Jaganshi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff