Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
            x x x x x x x x x xguns✖goggles✖books▐✄ s-survival expert ↬❶thief
            layout by chouette - - SESSHYxx for Zylette, do not steal online x offline|away|disconnected
            x x x x x████████████████████████████████████████
            x x x x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

x x x x xthis is not apretenseor atrick
              x x x x x x x x x x x x xi`m staying true to myself i`m staying true to myself i`m staying true to myself
              x x x x x x x x at Kuronomei statusessss Combat training

x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

x xi`m here because i choose to
                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x i want you to know that
                      ████████████████ ██████████████ ████████████ ██████████
                      x x x Cecil x x

Ha, yeah... Anyway, what do you do at the radio station?

x x x Makoto x x

I see. I can understand that. //Who?.
                            I lived with her and her family for a while when I was a kid.
                            Weirder, like what?

Anxious Garbage

++++Begfor_ℳℰℛℭɎ ⇉ 春雨 ⇉ 夜兎 ||тʜє sтяɵɴɢєsт ɎѦȾΘ++ +
    User Image
    ++k++a++m++u++i++ i'll kill ya~

i'll kill ya~artificial lights in an lala~ artificial sky i've no use for weaklings~ ^ ^- with you at
        the woo! wheel, no one will survive...
      with you at the woo! wheel, no one will survive... ain't that the truth~ the future's in your hands, strength but thep a s t is on your mind...
      this could be your only chance, now... it's the end

тнιs ιs συʀ тιмє ! !
          +- : kamui + i'll kill ya~ : his quarters +
          ^ ^██ █ ██████████████ ███ ██████ █ ██ █^ ^
          ++++++ : curious~ + i'll kill ya~ : "how long do I gotta wait...?" +

++ I'll kill ya, 『 Tachibana! !+++
    ++++++++++++♛ ↳just•keep•swimming◟➸gentle▪██ ❤killer;whale◢

Oh, yes yes~ And than I disconnected, whoops. It's nice to meet you, Tachibana-san~ [/ pleasant smile ]
        My name's Kamui~ Sooo, anything interesting going on~?

↗↗чσυ αɴם мє, ωє σωɴ тнє ɴιɢнт !

++ I'll kill ya, 『 radio✉journalist[! !+++
    ++++++++++++v-voice of NIGHT VALE ☇ ❝and now the weather☂❞ radio✉journalist

Police...? [/ laughs loudly ] No no no~ Exactly the opposite~ ...Though I suppose I shouldn't be saying that. Oh well~
        So who are you?

Eloquent Mage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxSWIMMING DOWN FROM THE OCEAN BLUE _
                                                    🐳A GENTLE WHALE MOVING ON THROUGH!
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxflashing a smile straight back to you.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Makoto Tachibanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Concerned

Iwatobi Swim Clubxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Eh?!

CECIL

[/faint blush] Well I'm not dating anyone, and it'd be nice to be intimate with someone.
                                                    I have close friends, but that's about it. There's no one that interests me in particular. I think...
                                                    [/covers his face] Oh god, if my boyfriend did that I'd die of embarrassment!
                                                    But I'm happy that it all worked out for the two of you. How long have you been dating?
                                                    Angels? I'll... support that notion. Still, it's best that those strexpets are gone for good.
                                                    [/sighs with relief] Y-Yeah, of course! Just checking again.

GAREKI

Yeah, but I think overall they'll be alright. They've really been improving.
                                                    I see. Guess that means you live on your own now?
                                                    [/rubs his neck] Like... having a friend who constantly jumps into water?

KAMUI

That can happen. It's nice to meet you, Kamui.
                                                    Um... interesting as in good, or in general? I mean I do have a relay coming up...

♛ ↳just•keep•swimming◟➸gentle▪██ ❤killer;whale◢

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Imagececil palmerv-voice of NIGHT VALE ☇ ❝and now the weather☂❞ radio✉journalist
cecil gershwin palmer of night vale on air x off air || in the field || away from mic || disconnected
x x x x x x x x x x██████████████████████████████████████████████████ █████
chouette - - SESSHYxxbeneath a t u r q u o i s e sky with an ever blinking red light
made for my use only, got it? okayour little town in the desertwastes welcomes you home

featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x cecil gershwin palmer
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x awww, look at khoshekh.
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x handsome carlos
the very voice of night valeeven though you've never been here before
xWELCOME TO NIGHT VALE WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE

welcome caller G A R E K I
              ████████████████████ ████████████████████ ████████████████████
                  oh, i keep the town updated on all the town news.

welcome caller M A K O T O
                  well, i hope you find someone who makes you happy!
                  really? carlos didn`t seem too embarrassed.
                  though, he says he is when i talk about him on the radio sometimes.
                  oh! we`ve been dating for a little over a year~
                  even the fact that he`s in some otherworld desert hasn`t broken us up.
                  though lauren from strexcorp tried to have him killed.

ooc;; my name is one letter different from lauren.
                  i keep typing my name instead. xD it`s super awkward.

welcome caller S T R O N G E S T
                  the opposite? but you don`t look like a mysterious hooded figure.
                  or a tiny yet menacing soldier from the army from under the pin retrieval area
                  of lane five at the desert flower bowling alley and arcade fun complex.
                  oh! my name is cecil! i work at night vale community radio.

Anxious Garbage

++++Begfor_ℳℰℛℭɎ ⇉ 春雨 ⇉ 夜兎 ||тʜє sтяɵɴɢєsт ɎѦȾΘ++ +
    User Image
    ++k++a++m++u++i++ i'll kill ya~

i'll kill ya~artificial lights in an lala~ artificial sky i've no use for weaklings~ ^ ^- with you at
        the woo! wheel, no one will survive...
      with you at the woo! wheel, no one will survive... ain't that the truth~ the future's in your hands, strength but thep a s t is on your mind...
      this could be your only chance, now... it's the end

тнιs ιs συʀ тιмє ! !
          +- : kamui + i'll kill ya~ : his quarters +
          ++++++ : curious~ + i'll kill ya~ : "how long do I gotta wait...?" +

++ I'll kill ya, 『 Tachibana! !+++
    ++++++++++++♛ ↳just•keep•swimming◟➸gentle▪██ ❤killer;whale◢

Hmmm...~ In general, I guess. So you do sports, then~? [/ head tilts a bit, cowlick wiggling ]
        What sort of sport, if I may ask~?

++ I'll kill ya, 『 Cecil! !+++
    ++++++++++++v-voice of NIGHT VALE ☇ ❝and now the weather☂❞ radio✉journalist

It's a secret, secret~ I can't tell you any more than that, or I'll have to go kill you~ [/ deceptively friendly smile~~ ]
        It's a pleasure to meet you, Cecil-san~ So you're a radio personality, hm? That sounds interesting~
        Do you do like, the weather, or interesting stories, or...~?

User Image
            layout by chouette - - SESSHYxx for Zylette, do not steal online x offline|away|disconnected
            x x x x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

x x x x x x x x x x x x xi`m staying true to myself i`m staying true to myself i`m staying true to myself

x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

x x x Cecil x x

Hm. What kind of place is it?

x x x Makoto x x

Yeah, I do.
                            That does sound weird... why?

Eloquent Mage

CECIL

[/small smile] Thanks. I hope you stay happy with Carlos.
                                                    [/laughs a little] He's probably both embarrassed and overjoyed. Sometimes it's hard to tell.
                                                    A year? Wow, that's impressive. Most people at my school don't even last a month, but you are adults.
                                                    I guess it just means you two are in it for the long run, which I have to admire.
                                                    She did?! Why? Was it because he saw through her or something?

((ooc: lol))

GAREKI

I hope you're doing alright then. Living alone can be tough.
                                                    Haru really likes the water. He probably understands it better than anyone.

KAMUI

[/nods, oblivious] I swim for my high school, but this is my last year.
                                                    Sadly I didn't make it to finals, yet I did get fourth in my heat. I've improved a bit since last year.

User Image

x x x Makoto x x

He understands water?...
                            Anyway, I have to get off for today. Later.

user has disconnected.

ooc: Thanks for the chat, I hope I'm okay at this xD

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Imagececil palmerv-voice of NIGHT VALE ☇ ❝and now the weather☂❞ radio✉journalist
cecil gershwin palmer of night vale on air x off air || in the field || away from mic || disconnected
chouette - - SESSHYxxbeneath a t u r q u o i s e sky with an ever blinking red light
made for my use only, got it? okayour little town in the desertwastes welcomes you home

featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x cecil gershwin palmer
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x awww, look at khoshekh.

welcome caller M A K O T O
                  why thank you~
                  but sometimes i can't help myself. he's just sooooo handsome.
                  and his hair is perfect. and he's such a good boyfriend.
                  well, you're still young. it might be a while until you find someone.
                  but hopefully you'll find someone with whom you want to spend the rest of your life.
                  i think it was because he was trying to save night vale. and she didn't like that.
                  i mean, she does work for the company that tried to take over the town.

welcome caller S T R O N G E S T
                  the sheriff's secret police have told me that, but never acted upon it.
                  i keep night vale up to date on all the town news!
                  town events, major incidents, the previous mayoral campaign,
                  how carlos is doing in that otherworld desert.
                  things like that.

Eloquent Mage

CECIL

[/soft smile] You really are in love with him. Both of you are lucky to have one another.
                                                    That's true. Maybe I'll find someone nice a few years down the line.
                                                    When you put it like that, there is someone I'd like to spend the rest of my life with, but it's not going to happen.
                                                    [/blush intensifies] B-But not romantically, I mean! He's a close childhood friend of mine.
                                                    So she was trying to stop him from being the hero. Sounds like something out of a movie.

KAMUI

[/nods, oblivious] I swim for my high school, but this is my last year.
                                                    Sadly I didn't make it to finals, yet I did get fourth in my heat. I've improved a bit since last year.

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
cecil gershwin palmer of night vale off air x on air || in the field || away from mic || disconnected

welcome caller C H A T
                  listeners... listeners...
                  carlos is calling me. i should go.
                  stay tuned for the sound of a single cricket in a theater.
                  until next time.
                  good night, night vale. good night.

user has logged off.

ooc;; i'm distracted by heroes of cosplay...

Anxious Garbage

++I close my eyes, tell us why must we suffer... to all of my children in whom life flows abundant...SUϜϜЄɌ ( fєєɭ )spacer spacerҎɌʘϺISЄ ( Ϯɦɩлӄ )
αʀcнσɴ OϜ Uɭ'ɖaɦ +ȘϹῙʘȠ of the 7тн םαωɴ CIRCLE OF KNOWLEDGE silvertongued βѦɌD !!
ЩITȠЄSS ( Ϯєacɦ )to all of my childrenɌЄΑSʘȠ ( ɦєaɾ ) to whom death hath passed his judgement...release you hands, for your will drags us under...++++
User Image
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is alive........ ϜʘȽȽʘЩ ( fєєɭ ) +++ ЩΑȠDЄɌ ( Ϯɦɩлӄ )
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is alive.... STUϺβȽЄ ( Ϯєacɦ ) +++ LISTЄȠ ( sρєaӄ )
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is alive ӇʘȠʘɌ ( sρєaӄ ) +++ ѴΑLUЄ ( Ϯєɭɭ )
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is ae ЩӇISҎЄɌ ( Ϯєɭɭ ) +++ ϺЄȠTIʘȠ ( ɦoρє )

WALK FREE the land is alive WALK FREE the land is alive WALK FREE
                                                              +- : thancred + spacer~~ : the rising stones +
                                                              ++++++ : somber + spacer~~ : nobody +

tell us why, given life, we are mean to die, helpless in our cries? believe...

+| | ʀє :: c h a t r o o m walk freethe land's alive so believe......( username here )

And so, another year passes since the Calamity... leans back in his chair, humming softly ) Amazing how quickly time flies by~
                                                            Six years since Louisoix... closes his eyes, frowning softly... continues humming for a moment longer, until the computer beeps loudly at him ) ...Hm?
                                                            Ah! This thing's turned on again, has it? I really need to better grasp how to work it properly...
                                                            Is anyone present~?

to all of my children ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
genesis rhapsodosUser Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xgift of:the goddess ↺❶st class b-betrayal! ║project.G
made by chouette - - SESSHYxx and her/my use only, got it? online x offline||away||disconnected
x x x x x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
this is my sweet baby genesis, got it? hiding in midgar statussss they don't even realize i'm here.

x x x x x x x x x x║✖ infinite in ↺m y s t e r y is the gift of the goddess
i ******** love genesis rhapsodos x x xwe seek it thus, and take✖ to the s k y
x x x x x x x x x x x x x xripples form on the ↺water`s surface
i really ******** love genesis, you hear me? x x xthe w a n d e r i n g soul knows no rest

c h a t
                      ██████████████████████████████████████████████
                          shinra has certainly lapsed during my absence.
                          though they weren't very good to begin with.

Anxious Garbage

++I close my eyes, tell us why must we suffer... to all of my children in whom life flows abundant...SUϜϜЄɌ ( fєєɭ )spacer spacerҎɌʘϺISЄ ( Ϯɦɩлӄ )
αʀcнσɴ OϜ Uɭ'ɖaɦ +ȘϹῙʘȠ of the 7тн םαωɴ CIRCLE OF KNOWLEDGE silvertongued βѦɌD !!
ЩITȠЄSS ( Ϯєacɦ )to all of my childrenɌЄΑSʘȠ ( ɦєaɾ ) to whom death hath passed his judgement...release you hands, for your will drags us under...++++
User Image
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is alive........ ϜʘȽȽʘЩ ( fєєɭ ) +++ ЩΑȠDЄɌ ( Ϯɦɩлӄ )
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is alive.... STUϺβȽЄ ( Ϯєacɦ ) +++ LISTЄȠ ( sρєaӄ )
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is alive ӇʘȠʘɌ ( sρєaӄ ) +++ ѴΑLUЄ ( Ϯєɭɭ )
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is ae ЩӇISҎЄɌ ( Ϯєɭɭ ) +++ ϺЄȠTIʘȠ ( ɦoρє )

WALK FREE the land is alive WALK FREE the land is alive WALK FREE
                                                              +- : thancred + spacer~~ : the rising stones +
                                                              ++++++ : somber + spacer~~ : nobody +

tell us why, given life, we are mean to die, helpless in our cries? believe...

+| | ʀє :: project.G walk freethe land's alive so believe......( gift of:the goddess ↺❶st class b-betrayal! ║project.G )

Hoho, so someone else is here! I was just about to give up and search elsewhere for company.
                                                            raises a hand in greeting ) Hail, friend! You seem in ill spirits. Is aught amiss?

{{ilu friendo ; u ; <3}}

to all of my children ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
genesis rhapsodosUser Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xgift of:the goddess ↺❶st class b-betrayal! ║project.G
made by chouette - - SESSHYxx and her/my use only, got it? online x offline||away||disconnected
x x x x x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
this is my sweet baby genesis, got it? hiding in midgar statussss they don't even realize i'm here.

x x x x x x x x x x║✖ infinite in ↺m y s t e r y is the gift of the goddess
i ******** love genesis rhapsodos x x xwe seek it thus, and take✖ to the s k y
x x x x x x x x x x x x x xripples form on the ↺water`s surface
i really ******** love genesis, you hear me? x x xthe w a n d e r i n g soul knows no rest

s c i o n
                      ██████████████████████████████████████████████
                          ill spirits? not at all. in fact, i`m more amused than anything.
                          shinra worked far more efficiently when i was still a member of soldier.
                          but now, it`s as if they`re blind to everything.
                          they don`t even realize i`m still alive, let alone hiding right under their noses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff