Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Garbage

++I close my eyes, tell us why must we suffer... to all of my children in whom life flows abundant...SUϜϜЄɌ ( fєєɭ )spacer spacerҎɌʘϺISЄ ( Ϯɦɩлӄ )
αʀcнσɴ OϜ Uɭ'ɖaɦ +ȘϹῙʘȠ of the 7тн םαωɴ CIRCLE OF KNOWLEDGE silvertongued βѦɌD !!
ЩITȠЄSS ( Ϯєacɦ )to all of my childrenɌЄΑSʘȠ ( ɦєaɾ ) to whom death hath passed his judgement...release you hands, for your will drags us under...++++
User Image
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is alive........ ϜʘȽȽʘЩ ( fєєɭ ) +++ ЩΑȠDЄɌ ( Ϯɦɩлӄ )
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is alive.... STUϺβȽЄ ( Ϯєacɦ ) +++ LISTЄȠ ( sρєaӄ )
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is alive ӇʘȠʘɌ ( sρєaӄ ) +++ ѴΑLUЄ ( Ϯєɭɭ )
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is ae ЩӇISҎЄɌ ( Ϯєɭɭ ) +++ ϺЄȠTIʘȠ ( ɦoρє )

WALK FREE the land is alive WALK FREE the land is alive WALK FREE
                                                              +- : thancred + spacer~~ : the rising stones +
                                                              ^ ^██ █ ██████████████ ███ ██████ █ ██ █^ ^
                                                              ++++++ : somber + spacer~~ : nobody +

tell us why, given life, we are mean to die, helpless in our cries? believe...

+| | ʀє :: project.G walk freethe land's alive so believe......( gift of:the goddess ↺❶st class b-betrayal! ║project.G )

Shinra... 'Tis not a name I'm familiar with, but I believe I've a grasp of what you're saying.
                                                            An organization's power comes and goes with time. 'Tis a fact that holds true no matter how big or small~
                                                            he chuckles ) At least, 'tis the morals of today's festivities!
                                                            So tell me friend, have you a name? Mine is Thancred, should it be of any interest to you~

to all of my children ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
genesis rhapsodosUser Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xgift of:the goddess ↺❶st class b-betrayal! ║project.G
made by chouette - - SESSHYxx and her/my use only, got it? online x offline||away||disconnected
x x x x x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
this is my sweet baby genesis, got it? hiding in midgar statussss they don't even realize i'm here.

x x x x x x x x x x║✖ infinite in ↺m y s t e r y is the gift of the goddess
i ******** love genesis rhapsodos x x xwe seek it thus, and take✖ to the s k y
x x x x x x x x x x x x x xripples form on the ↺water`s surface
i really ******** love genesis, you hear me? x x xthe w a n d e r i n g soul knows no rest

t h a n c r e d
                      ██████████████████████████████████████████████
                          they always boast about their soldier program, those monsters imbued with mako energy.
                          but it seems they don`t have any real heroes like sephiroth and i.
                          festivities? what kind of celebration?
                          my name is genesis. genesis rhapsodos.

Anxious Garbage

++I close my eyes, tell us why must we suffer... to all of my children in whom life flows abundant...SUϜϜЄɌ ( fєєɭ )spacer spacerҎɌʘϺISЄ ( Ϯɦɩлӄ )
αʀcнσɴ OϜ Uɭ'ɖaɦ +ȘϹῙʘȠ of the 7тн םαωɴ CIRCLE OF KNOWLEDGE silvertongued βѦɌD !!
ЩITȠЄSS ( Ϯєacɦ )to all of my childrenɌЄΑSʘȠ ( ɦєaɾ ) to whom death hath passed his judgement...release you hands, for your will drags us under...++++
User Image
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is alive........ ϜʘȽȽʘЩ ( fєєɭ ) +++ ЩΑȠDЄɌ ( Ϯɦɩлӄ )
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is alive.... STUϺβȽЄ ( Ϯєacɦ ) +++ LISTЄȠ ( sρєaӄ )
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is alive ӇʘȠʘɌ ( sρєaӄ ) +++ ѴΑLUЄ ( Ϯєɭɭ )
+my legs grow tired, tell us where must we wanderthe land is ae ЩӇISҎЄɌ ( Ϯєɭɭ ) +++ ϺЄȠTIʘȠ ( ɦoρє )

+| | ʀє :: Genesis walk freethe land's alive so believe......( gift of:the goddess ↺❶st class b-betrayal! ║project.G )

'Mako'...? T'would seem there's an abundance of new terms to learn every time I speak to someone here! Such a project seems concerning, though...
                                                            Oho? Fancy yourself a hero, do you? Seem you're not the modest sort~
                                                            Ah... 'Tis the anniversary of the Calamity, and the remembrance of those who died to the elder primal Bahamut's wrath... But the also celebration of the realm's survival, and to the success of those who yet live!
                                                            'Tis a pleasure, Genesis.

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxx
        [ honor && dreams ]ᴛнε ρяıcε σғ `ғяεε↻ɔσм ıƨ ƨᴛεερ↓↓ the。PUPPY ❞ н-нero .•´
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( ☑ online| ☒ busy | ☒ away | ☒ offline )
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

█ █ ` ✩ xinteresting sense of style
              xxxxxxxxxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᶜᵒᶰᶠᶤᵈᵉᶰᶜᵉ ᶤˢ ᵃ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᶜᵒᶜᵏᶤᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵃ ᵖˡᵘˢ ᵉᵈᵍᶤᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵃ ʳᵘˢʰ ᵃ ᵐᵃᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵃ ᵐᶤᵈᵃˢ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᶤᶰᵗᵒˣᶤᶜᵃᵗᵉ ᵐᵉ˒ ᶤ'ᵐ ᵃ ˡᵘˢʰ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵇˡᵘˢʰ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵘˢ
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzack fair

█ █ ` ✩ x ten million dollar smile
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᶜᵒᶰᶠᶤᵈᵉᶰᶜᵉ ᶤˢ ᵃ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᶜᵒᶜᵏᶤᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵃ ᵖˡᵘˢ ᵉᵈᵍᶤᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵃ ʳᵘˢʰ ᵃ ᵐᵃᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵃ ᵐᶤᵈᵃˢ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᶤᶰᵗᵒˣᶤᶜᵃᵗᵉ ᵐᵉ˒ ᶤ'ᵐ ᵃ ˡᵘˢʰ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵇˡᵘˢʰ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵘˢ
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxconfused

█ █ ` ✩ x think i cant handle that
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxchecking around

█ █ ` ✩ x his eyes see right to my soul
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhehe ~ do you want to go on a date?

xxxx CHATROOM
                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      xxxx ᶜᵒᶰᶠᶤᵈᵉᶰᶜᵉ ᶤˢ ᵃ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᶜᵒᶜᵏᶤᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵃ ᵖˡᵘˢ ᵉᵈᵍᶤᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵃ ʳᵘˢʰ ᵃ ᵐᵃᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵃ ᵐᶤᵈᵃˢ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ
                      xxxx ᶤᶰᵗᵒˣᶤᶜᵃᵗᵉ ᵐᵉ˒ ᶤ'ᵐ ᵃ ˡᵘˢʰ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵇˡᵘˢʰ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵘˢ

(* opens eyes, sits up, in the middle of nowhere. Wha..? Where am I? I think.. Wasn't I supposed to be.. dead? (* looks around,
                              notices only a laptop on the side.
                              What's a laptop doing out here? ...I have no idea what's going on. (* rubs back of neck. Well,
                              I guess I should just be glad that I survived that attack after all. (* grins. So about this.. Is it supposed to be a chatting device?
                              Not sure. Just have to try and find out. Might be related to why I'm here? (* tilts head, expectant eyes. Anyone here?

ooc :: so its been awhile so puppy here is gonna be kind of rusty. bear with it for awhile? ; c;

xxxxxx

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
        • Tooth Fairy 100
        • Gender Swap 100
        • Brandisher 100

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xgift of:the goddess ↺❶st class b-betrayal! ║project.G
        made by chouette - - SESSHYxx and her/my use only, got it? online x offline||away||disconnected
        this is my sweet baby genesis, got it? hiding in midgar statussss they don't even realize i'm here.

i really ******** love genesis, you hear me? x x xthe w a n d e r i n g soul knows no rest

t h a n c r e d
                                have you not heard of mako energy? you must not be from around here, then.
                                fancy myself one? not at all. i am a hero, as well as a guardian of the planet.
                                the calamity? though your mentioning a bahamut isn`t the calamity i remember.
                                but this elder primal bagamut sounds very interesting. was it a summon, or no?

z a c k
                                what a surprise. zack the puppy. i`d heard you were dead.
                                legend shall speak of sacrifice at world`s end.
                                the wind sails over the water`s surface, quietly but surely.

hello again. it`s been quite a long time. five years, to be exact.

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
        • Partygoer 500
        • Cool Cat 500
        • Marathon 300
        xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhehe ~ do you want to go on a date?

xxxx GENESIS
                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                            xxxx ᶜᵒᶰᶠᶤᵈᵉᶰᶜᵉ ᶤˢ ᵃ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᶜᵒᶜᵏᶤᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵃ ᵖˡᵘˢ ᵉᵈᵍᶤᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤˢ ᵃ ʳᵘˢʰ ᵃ ᵐᵃᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵃ ᵐᶤᵈᵃˢ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ
                            xxxx ᶤᶰᵗᵒˣᶤᶜᵃᵗᵉ ᵐᵉ˒ ᶤ'ᵐ ᵃ ˡᵘˢʰ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵇˡᵘˢʰ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵘˢ

(* blinks several times, baffled look. Genesis? ...Yeah, I assumed I passed away after that attack too. Not sure how I'm alive
                                    now.. Unless this is the after life, and I can communicate with people who are still alive. (* bites lip. It has been five years?
                                    That is a long time.. (* sighs loudly, shakes head. And you are still keeping up with Loveless, huh?

xxxxxx

Anxious Garbage

User Image

+| | ʀє :: Genesis walk freethe land's alive so believe......( gift of:the goddess ↺❶st class b-betrayal! ║project.G )

Nay, though I share the same thoughts as yourself... We must be from very different lands. Mayhaps it's similar to aetheric energy?
                                                                        chuckles ) Of course, of course. You sound of the same ilk of our Warrior of Light, in that respect~
                                                                        Then you're definitely not of Eorzea. shakes his head ) It practically razed the land entirely to the ground, destroying everything within its path, and then just... vanished.
                                                                        Nay, it wasn't summoned like the other primals oft are. It has been within this world for eons, sealed within the lesser moon of Dalamud... Until the Garlean's felt fit to pluck it from the heavens and turn it our way. sighs and shakes his head )

to all of my children

+| | ʀє :: н-нero walk free
                                                                    the land's alive so believe......([ honor && dreams ]ᴛнε ρяıcε σғ `ғяεε↻ɔσм ıƨ ƨᴛεερ↓↓ the。PUPPY ❞ н-нero .•´ )

tilts his head a bit ) Dear me, that sounds... concerning. Might you be one of the 'gentlemanly zombies' that have been cropping up in the south? Mayhaps you should check for rotting flesh, friend.
                                                                        Hail and well met, good fellow! I'm afraid I don't know anything about your situation, but I am here.
                                                                        Who might you be?

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
              • Partygoer 500
              • Cool Cat 500
              • Marathon 300
              xxxxxx

xxxx GENESIS
                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(* blinks several times, baffled look. Genesis? ...Yeah, I assumed I passed away after that attack too. Not sure how I'm alive
                                          now.. Unless this is the after life, and I can communicate with people who are still alive. (* bites lip. It has been five years?
                                          That is a long time.. (* sighs loudly, shakes head. And you are still keeping up with Loveless, huh?

xxxx CHATROOM
                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It does sound concerning, doesn't it? But I also can't help but be glad about being alive, you know? (* sheepish smile. ...I
                                          guess I'm technically a zombie since I came back to life or something? But I dont feel brain dead. (* lol, zack you were always
                                          brain dead.
                                          Oh! Good idea! (* check around body. Nope, I look the same as usual. There aren't even any bullet shots from the
                                          attack. Aww.. That's a shame. Well, I guess I'll have to get over it ~ I'm Zack Fair! Nice to meet'cha.

xxxxxx

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
                    • Tooth Fairy 100
                    • Gender Swap 100
                    • Brandisher 100

t h a n c r e d
                                            the mako energy is produced by stealing the energy from the life stream that surrounds the planet.
                                            warrior of light? such a boring title. savior of the planet suits me far better. //smile.
                                            eorzea? i`m afraid not. the name of our planet is gaia, and has a few continents.
                                            ah, no. the calamity i know was a creature not of this planet.
                                            she, jenova, tried to make this planet her vessel as she claimed others.
                                            but if you know of the bahamut, then our worlds must not be too different.

z a c k
                                            perhaps the goddess has decided to return you to the world of the living.
                                            yes, five years. though i have just about as much knowledge as you do of these past five years.
                                            //smile. but of course. are you surprised?

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
                    • Partygoer 500
                    • Cool Cat 500
                    • Marathon 300
                    xxxxxx

xxxx GENESIS
                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(* raises brow. You really think that's the case? If so, it's a random thing to do after five years of being lifeless. ;;; Really? Why?
                                                (* frowns. ...Did you end up dying like I did? (* grins. Of course not. Even I can assume that much from you.

xxxx CHATROOM
                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It does sound concerning, doesn't it? But I also can't help but be glad about being alive, you know? (* sheepish smile. ...I
                                                guess I'm technically a zombie since I came back to life or something? But I dont feel brain dead. (* lol, zack you were always
                                                brain dead.
                                                Oh! Good idea! (* check around body. Nope, I look the same as usual. There aren't even any bullet shots from the
                                                attack. Aww.. That's a shame. Well, I guess I'll have to get over it ~ I'm Zack Fair! Nice to meet'cha.

xxxxxx

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
                          • Tooth Fairy 100
                          • Gender Swap 100
                          • Brandisher 100

t h a n c r e d
                                                  the mako energy is produced by stealing the energy from the life stream that surrounds the planet.
                                                  warrior of light? such a boring title. savior of the planet suits me far better. //smile.
                                                  eorzea? i`m afraid not. the name of our planet is gaia, and has a few continents.

z a c k
                                                  she might know that something is going to happen to the planet and needed another guardian.
                                                  i don`t know what the goddess is thinking. i only do as she commands.
                                                  no, of course not. after banora, men came to take me away. they brought me back to midgar.
                                                  they wanted me to join them in whatever it is they were trying to do, but i refused.
                                                  i sealed myself away until the planet needed me.

Eloquent Mage

xxxKEEPING UP WITH YOU AT MY OWN PACE _×
                                                                            IT'S A DOG EAT DOG WORLD OUT THERE!
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy entire being has only belonged to one person.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Renxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Fully Functional

Dramatical Murderxxxxxxxxxxx Aoba is my owner.

CHATROOM

Aoba is tending the shop, so my services are currently not needed.
                                                                            Since I already recharged, I may as well use this again. Who will I be speaking to today?

❤ ↳follow◟rhythm▪and▪rhyme→mature▾██ ♫canine;companion◥

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
                          • Tooth Fairy 100
                          • Gender Swap 100
                          • Brandisher 100

t h a n c r e d

z a c k
                                                  she might know that something is going to happen to the planet and needed another guardian.
                                                  i don`t know what the goddess is thinking. i only do as she commands.
                                                  no, of course not. after banora, men came to take me away. they brought me back to midgar.
                                                  they wanted me to join them in whatever it is they were trying to do, but i refused.
                                                  i sealed myself away until the planet needed me.

c a n i n e
                                                  oh, the little machine creature. hello again.

ooc;; i don't remember if they know each other's names yet...

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
                          • Millionaire 200
                          • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
                          • Elocutionist 200
                                User Image
                                xxxxxbeyond the b.lue♟ dolphin█「泳ぐ」•to be free
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xx█████████████████████████████████
                                xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxixxxxknowxxxxaxxxxplacexxxxixxxxcanxxxxcallxxxxmyxxxxown
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxNO ONE'S VOICE CAN REACH ME HERE
                                xxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇ WO-OH !!
                                xxxx....................................................................................
                                xxxxxxit’sxxsomethingxxmuchxxmorexxpreciousxxthanxxvictoryxxorxxdefeat
                                xxx
                                xxxxx██████「nanase harukaxxxx██████「online
                                xxxxx██████「...xxxxxxxxxxxxx██████「........

xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx███ ▌xchatroom
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        xxIxxxknowxxxaxxxplacexxxwherexxxIxxxcanxxxbexxxfree

(ooc; idk I'm still upset 8( )

██

Eloquent Mage

xxxSWIMMING DOWN FROM THE OCEAN BLUE _
                                                                            🐳A GENTLE WHALE MOVING ON THROUGH!
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxflashing a smile straight back to you.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Makoto Tachibanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Concerned

Iwatobi Swim Clubxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Eh?!

CHATROOM

[/hugs his knees against his chest] Will he really be alright? That was...
                                                                            [/shakes his head, pulling out his phone] I should just take my mind off it for now. Is anyone around?

((ooc: pretend i didn't post as ren gomen. OTL))

♛ ↳just•keep•swimming◟➸gentle▪██ ❤killer;whale◢

Quick Reply

Submit
                          Manage Your Items
                          Other Stuff
                          Get GCash
                          Offers
                          Get Items
                          More Items
                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                          Other Community Areas
                          Virtual Spaces
                          Fun Stuff