Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Mage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxSWIMMING DOWN FROM THE OCEAN BLUE _
                                                    🐳A GENTLE WHALE MOVING ON THROUGH!
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxflashing a smile straight back to you.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Makoto Tachibanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Content

Iwatobi Swim Clubxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Well...

CECIL

Well not knowing everything isn't a bad thing. You learn more about the person the longer you're with them.
                                                    I imagine this is something important you'll have to talk to him about as soon as possible.
                                                    Depending on what he has to say, you might not be happy with what you find out.
                                                    Even so, you'll still be there for him, won't you? When he needs someone to support him?
                                                    Ohhh, now I see. I wonder how they make it invisible then.

♛ ↳just•keep•swimming◟➸gentle▪██ ❤killer;whale◢

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Imagececil palmerv-voice of NIGHT VALE ☇ ❝and now the weather☂❞ radio✉journalist
cecil gershwin palmer of night vale on air x off air || in the field || away from mic || disconnected
x x x x x x x x x x██████████████████████████████████████████████████ █████
chouette - - SESSHYxxbeneath a t u r q u o i s e sky with an ever blinking red light
made for my use only, got it? okayour little town in the desertwastes welcomes you home

featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x cecil gershwin palmer
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x should i call her?
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x my lovely boyfriend, carlos
the very voice of night valeeven though you've never been here before
xWELCOME TO NIGHT VALE WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE

welcome caller M A K O T O
              ████████████████████ ████████████████████ ████████████████████
                  we`ve been dating for over a year and he never told me he worked at a university...
                  so when dr. kayali called, i was surprised. i didn`t know who she meant when she said that one of their teachers went missing
                  while researching a strange desert town. i also didn`t know what she meant by strange desert town.
                  but then she mentioned carlos, and... well, i was certainly shocked, to say the least.
                  of course i`d still be there for him! no matter what, i`m always there for him. because i love him.
                  isn`t it natural for corn to be invisible?

Eloquent Mage

CECIL

Do you think there might be a reason for that? Like it never came up?
                                                    Huh, how strange. She probably meant where you live, or somewhere around there.
                                                    If he's been missing, I wonder why he never contacted them since he's clearly been alright.
                                                    [/soft smile] I'm glad. I feel like that's how it should be.
                                                    And don't feel bad not knowing much about him. I've known the person I love nearly my whole life, and I'm still learning.
                                                    Um... no? It's normally yellow and very visible.

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Imagececil palmerv-voice of NIGHT VALE ☇ ❝and now the weather☂❞ radio✉journalist
cecil gershwin palmer of night vale on air x off air || in the field || away from mic || disconnected
chouette - - SESSHYxxbeneath a t u r q u o i s e sky with an ever blinking red light
made for my use only, got it? okayour little town in the desertwastes welcomes you home

featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x cecil gershwin palmer
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x should i call her?
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x my lovely boyfriend, carlos

i don`t know... but i think that that would be a big thing, right?
                  i don`t know... but he did come here to research the town.
                  he may have tried to contact them, i have no idea. or he was just too busy, maybe.
                  really? but you`ve known them their whole life?
                  i`ve seen visible corn, but only a handful of times. it`s not very common here.

ooc;; just to warn you, ouat is on and so i`m distracted.
                  also, wanted to share this gem.

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxbeyond the b.lue♟ dolphin█「泳ぐ」•to be free
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xx█████████████████████████████████
        xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxixxxxknowxxxxaxxxxplacexxxxixxxxcanxxxxcallxxxxmyxxxxown
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxNO ONE'S VOICE CAN REACH ME HERE
        xxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇ WO-OH !!
        xxxx....................................................................................
        xxxxxxit’sxxsomethingxxmuchxxmorexxpreciousxxthanxxvictoryxxorxxdefeat
        xxx
        xxxxx██████「nanase harukaxxxx██████「online
        xxxxx██████「puzzledxxxxxxxxxxxxx██████「...?

xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx███ ▌xname
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                xxIxxxknowxxxaxxxplacexxxwherexxxIxxxcanxxxbexxxfree

Mn... hello?

Eloquent Mage

CECIL

[/shrugs] Who knows. I would think it's big, but it might not be to him.
                                                    He's been living in town for a while, right? Maybe he just decided to settle in.
                                                    How long has it been since they last heard from him anyway? Not too long, I hope.
                                                    That's the funny thing about life. You might have something completely memorized, and then it suddenly changes.
                                                    With people, we change like the the clouds in the sky or the tides in the ocean. Often predictable, but varying.
                                                    So I know he'll have certain habits that won't change like his morning baths, but then there's other things.
                                                    Like he often wants to have mackerel every other day, yet sometimes he'll go and eat tofu instead.
                                                    Or when he initially didn't care about swimming seriously, then decided to do so to ensure his future.
                                                    I guess what I'm trying to get at is all you can know for certain is what's inside the person.
                                                    What I see is someone who's a beautiful, free spirit that cares about people in his own way.
                                                    He might be very passive, but that's what gives his words a lot more meaning.
                                                    And despite what may change, I still want to be with him, even if his feeling for me change as well.
                                                    [/embarrassed blush] S-Sorry, I completely went on a rant there...
                                                    Do you want any other invisible vegetables, or is corn the main one?

((ooc: okie dokie. that's cute. XD ))

HARU

Really? Well it's getting colder out, so I guess they're walking closer now.
                                                    S-Speaking of... [/faint blush] Can I kiss your cheek again? If that's okay...

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxxx....................................................................................
        xxx
        xxxxx██████「puzzledxxxxxxxxxxxxx██████「...

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

dr. kayali said that they hadn't heard from him since he left the university.
                  so it's been over two years, i think. it took them that long to investigate, too...
                  i don't mind it at all. you obviously really love this person.
                  have you let him know what you feel? i made it obvious that i loved carlos.
                  other invisible vegetables? you're starting to sound a little crazy there, makoto.

Eloquent Mage

CECIL

How strange. Something must've prevented him from contacting them.
                                                    If they've been looking for him this long, you should at least let them know he's alright.
                                                    [/blush intensifies] I-Is it really that obvious? I must sound embarrassing...
                                                    I have, but he's not sure how he feels yet. Right now I'm kind of waiting for his answer.
                                                    M-Me?! You're the one talking about it like it's completely normal!

HARU

Cafes? Hm... a cafe would be one place to take a date to. Nice and simple.
                                                    [/soft smile] Thank you. [/leans in to briefly kiss him on the cheek]
                                                    How was that? Do you like it that way, or when I do it longer?

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eloquent Mage

CECIL

How strange. Something must've prevented him from contacting them.
                                                    If they've been looking for him this long, you should at least let them know he's alright.
                                                    [/blush intensifies] I-Is it really that obvious? I must sound embarrassing...
                                                    I have, but he's not sure how he feels yet. Right now I'm kind of waiting for his answer.
                                                    M-Me?! You're the one talking about it like it's completely normal!

HARU

[/cheerful smile] I would love to. I haven't really been to too many.
                                                    Though... [/faint blush] When you ask it like that, it almost sounds like a... d-date.
                                                    I'm glad. I guess that's one way to keep you warm in this weather. [/chuckles] I kid.
                                                    Do you want me to try kissing other places? I won't touch your lips if you don't want me to.

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

maybe. he was probably too busy doing sciency stuff.
                  i did. i told them that e was well-loved by the town, and very well-loved by one person in particular.
                  you don't sound embarrassing at all! it's rather cute, actually! //grins.
                  is that so? well, it was almost a year before carlos and i started dating. but i kept pushing!
                  but it is completely normal! just like it's normal to scream into your mirror for more toothpaste!

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      If you want to. I won't stop you.

Eloquent Mage

CECIL

[/chuckles] That could've been it.
                                                    Ah, I see. Then there's not much else that can be said right now, is there?
                                                    [/super embarrassed] T-Thanks? I'm not sure how to feel about that...
                                                    A year? Welp, I guess I have my work cut out for me then. I'm glad to worked out for you two.
                                                    Why wouldn't you scream for more toothpaste?!

HARU

Eh?! Really? [/blush intensifies] Haru... that really makes me happy.
                                                    It wasn't a good joke in the first place, so don't mind me.
                                                    O-Okay, but do stop me if you don't like it.
                                                    [/leans in again, this time aiming his kisses on his chin, forehead, and in both corners of his eyes] Hm...
                                                    [/laughs a little before placing a kiss near his ear] There's so many nice places.

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ██ can already feel his cheeks darkening ever so slightly N-nn... ██ trying to make his gaze stay
                                      forward but is slowly failing
                                      ... I didn't know there'd be bad places...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff