Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Imagececil palmerv-voice of NIGHT VALE ☇ ❝and now the weather☂❞ radio✉journalist
cecil gershwin palmer of night vale on air x off air || in the field || away from mic || disconnected
x x x x x x x x x x██████████████████████████████████████████████████ █████
chouette - - SESSHYxxbeneath a t u r q u o i s e sky with an ever blinking red light
made for my use only, got it? okayour little town in the desertwastes welcomes you home

featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x cecil gershwin palmer
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x should i call her?
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x my lovely boyfriend, carlos
the very voice of night valeeven though you've never been here before
xWELCOME TO NIGHT VALE WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE

welcome caller M A K O T O
              ████████████████████ ████████████████████ ████████████████████
                  just keep at it! eventually your efforts will produce something!
                  as for me, i'm getting a call. and it's carlos! i've got to get this.
                  good night, makoto. good night.

user has logged off.

Eloquent Mage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxSWIMMING DOWN FROM THE OCEAN BLUE _
                                                    🐳A GENTLE WHALE MOVING ON THROUGH!
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxflashing a smile straight back to you.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Makoto Tachibanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Content

Iwatobi Swim Clubxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Well...

CECIL

Thank you! Good luck!

HARU

But that would mean... [/swallow nervously] You like me too?
                                                    Or at least you're willing to give it a try? Which makes me happy either way.
                                                    [/playful smile] I must've kissed a place you liked. [/kisses both his darken cheeks]
                                                    It's not that there's any bad places. More like ones that look good enough to kiss.
                                                    [/starts to plant kisses along his jawline] Like here... and here...

♛ ↳just•keep•swimming◟➸gentle▪██ ❤killer;whale◢

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxbeyond the b.lue♟ dolphin█「泳ぐ」•to be free
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xx█████████████████████████████████
        xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxixxxxknowxxxxaxxxxplacexxxxixxxxcanxxxxcallxxxxmyxxxxown
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxNO ONE'S VOICE CAN REACH ME HERE
        xxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇ WO-OH !!
        xxxx....................................................................................
        xxxxxxit’sxxsomethingxxmuchxxmorexxpreciousxxthanxxvictoryxxorxxdefeat
        xxx
        xxxxx██████「nanase harukaxxxx██████「online
        xxxxx██████「puzzledxxxxxxxxxxxxx██████「...

xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                xxIxxxknowxxxaxxxplacexxxwherexxxIxxxcanxxxbexxxfree
                                      So--it's both. Yeah. I want to try it--if that makes any sense.
                                      Mn... ██ slight huff What if I liked all of it?
                                      A-ah... ██ trying really hard not to nod I see...

Eloquent Mage

HARU

Haru... [/happily nods, trying to contain himself] I understand what you're saying.
                                                    But we won't know what will happen unless we try, right? And it only makes sense if it's mutual.
                                                    [/presses their foreheads together and smiles] I could never leave you, Haru. I love you too much to do that.
                                                    Whether it's as friends, lovers, family members, whatever. I want to be by your side for as long as I can.
                                                    [/pulls back just enough to kiss his forehead again] If you liked all of it, then I'll have to keep going.
                                                    [/feels brave enough to lower his kisses, trailing down his neck until his face was buried in the crook of his neck] ...
                                                    [/pauses to take a deep breath, taking in his scent] You still smell like chlorine...

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxxx....................................................................................
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ...--
                                      Keep... going? ██ wondering what that entails Ah--you...mn... ██ huffs quietly ... you should just
                                      come over--later. Come over later.
                                      That--██ shuffles slightly, not really sure what to do with his hands I had a weekend practice
                                      today...

Eloquent Mage

HARU

That would be great! Like I said, it's really simple, so it'd be a good start.
                                                    Then if all goes well, we could go to a bunch of other places for dates. I have a few in mind actually...
                                                    [/smiles back] It's no problem. As long as you're enjoying our time together, so am I.
                                                    Oh, right. I probably should. It'd be weird if I got carried away in a chatroom like this...
                                                    [/overlaps his hands with haru's] I can tell. They really have you working hard.
                                                    [/gently lifts a hand to his face, pressing his lips against his palm] Do what you like.

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      Yeah... but like I said, later. I'm not home right now.
                                      Mm... I don't mind... ██ watches him carefully But I have the next few days off. He has to go
                                      overseas for a bit, I thin--
                                      ██ ends up squeaking because was not expecting that A-ah--... you... mnn--...

Eloquent Mage

HARU

[/embarrassed blush] Yeah, I've been thinking about it for a while now.
                                                    Like I found this one aquarium that has a 3-D dome so you can look at the fish from all directions.
                                                    I would appreciate that. I'm not that hard to please, so don't worry too much.
                                                    Ah, I see. I'll have to head over as soon as you are. You'll have to keep me in touch.
                                                    Really? Sounds like good days to try out some dates then. Among other things...
                                                    [/chuckles] You're so cute. [/kisses down his wrist]

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      But what if I want to try?
                                      Mm, well I'm heading back right now. I should be there in about ten minutes.
                                      ....? "Other things"?
                                      ██ frowns and huffs Am not...

Eloquent Mage

HARU

Considering how everything turned out, it was worth the wait.
                                                    [/soft smile] I knew you would. That's why I thought it'd be a great place to go.
                                                    Then try. I'm not saying you shouldn't.
                                                    Alright then. It shouldn't take me long to get ready and head on over.
                                                    [/faint blush] As in something like... cuddling. Or more kissing.
                                                    Are too. [/kisses his cheek] Anyway, I'm going to get ready now. See you soon.

[/offline]

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

user has logged off

Shy Fatcat

User Image
      xxxand make all your dreams come true xxx and make all your dreams come true xxx and make all your dreams come true xxx and make all your dreams come true
      xxxand make all your dreams come true xxx and make all your dreams come true xxx and make all your dreams come true xxx and make all your dreams come true

██ ⇢ SELFLESSρнαɴтoм ( loyal ) --friendship♔. martialartistfan!
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxⅰ. online! xx ⅱ. iki hiyori xx ⅲ. feeling xx ⅳ. location xx ⅴ. . . . j - just the smell?

Geez, Yato really likes to over do things ... Especially spend his money on things he doesn't need.
                    After all he wants to save it up for a shrine, right? ۞ sighs and sees her cellphone flashing
                    Huh? What's .... A CHATROOM?! ۞ pushes her phone away Mother has told me that there was weird and horrible people on here.
                    ۞ gulps and tried to delete it W - Wait ...
                    it's not deleting? ۞ switches back to the chatroom IT RECORDED EVERYTHING I SAID!
                    Oh no, what do I do ... Maybe Yato ... ۞ shakes her head That's a silly idea.
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    xxxxxnever leave my side x never leave my side x never leave my side x never leave my side x never leave my side
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ɴ α м є ◞❞

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image███ x███ x███ x███ x███ x███ x███ xx♔ ↯
                                          tab
                                          ________________O L D , xxB U T xxI ' M xxN O T xxT H A T xxO L D
                                          User ImageUser Image
                                          tab
                                          ____________________________〈 ❜on ⋯line
                                          ____.█░░ ; 》MY CABIN⋮⁰³
                                          tab
                                          ____.█░░ ; 》GOOD?⋮⁰²
                                          tab
                                          ____.█░░ ; 》... ...⋮⁰¹

tab
                                          User Image
                                          tab
                                          tab

______________________σπίτι του Άδη❜ ━ ☠GHOSTKING ! ↷⋮with ◞great↓˟ power. ⊰ xi ❦ followUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_.⋮ ☠ ❞___█░░ ; CHATROOM__↓ ⊱
                                                tab
                                                _______________________________EVERYTHING THAT DROWNS ME MAKES ME WANNA FLY
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
                                                SIGHS, ANNOYED, AS HE UNSTRAPS A SWORD FROM ONE SIDE OF HIS BELT AND A SCEPTER FROM THE OTHER. HE SEEMS TO BE TALKING TO A. MINIATURE RAINBOW. It's like they actively try to be ignorant about the right way to bury heroes that've fallen in combat. They're missing out; it's really interesting -- THE RAINBOW SUDDENLY VANISHES, AND HE PAUSES, FROWNING, AND SITS DOWN ON THE HARD CONCRETE GROUND RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE LAPTOP, STOPPING HIMSELF MID-TIRADE. Every time I've tried to use this thing before, stuff keeps happening that stops me. FURROWS HIS BROW AND GLANCES OVER HIS SHOULDER, BACK TO THE DOOR OF HIS CABIN. .. Maybe I'll catch a break this time. So, let's see.. is there anyone here?

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
      User Image
        ♔ ♚ ████████████████████ :
        ___⊰(I WIELD ❖BRAVERY TO ➟ SURVIVE⊹
        __IF MEMORIES BECOME AN OBSTACLE, I WILL SLICE THROUGH THE DARKNESS OF LONELINESS AND REACH FOR TOMORROW
        ______homura akemi ▇ ₀₁ ____________suspicious ▇ ₀₁
        ______'has it always been like this?' ▇ ₀₁ ____________online ▇ ₀₁
        ___time ↻traveler ┈PROTECT*OR⊹ ❜ magical girl ██│bombs &■GUNS ◜demon ♚ ⇢PROMISE
        __──────────────────────────────────────────
        _______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        __________I CAN NO : LONGER♔STOP✰ ▬ ▬
        ____► I want to protect this, I yearn for it: This most important thing | | | ♚ ↴

▬ ✦RE: chatroom❖
            EVERY WOUND JUST CONFIRMS MY BELIEF
                ♔⇣*
                ... was it always like this? ♔⇣lowers eyes if i recall, our battles weren't like this before..
                ♔⇣turns head i guess i'll keep this a secret from the others until i observe a few more things.
                .. hm? what's this? ♔⇣tilts head ... a chatroom? hello?

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx
        xxxxx██████「tiredxxxxxxxxxxxxx██████「Ah...

xxx███ ▌xchatroom
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      Mn... hello?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces