Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍ ┆┆ ʜᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴇᴀɴᴏʀ 「ᴛsᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏɪɴᴇ」❝ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ ᴏᴛᴀᴋᴜ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( ☑ online | ☒ busy | ☒ away | ☒ offline )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx × × `▐ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ɢᴏɴ' ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ↳ ─ ─ ʙᴜʀɴ, ʙᴀʙʏ, ʙᴜʀɴ, ʙᴀʙʏ ✰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxx sʜᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxx ʜᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ, ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ
xxxx sʜᴇ's ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
xxxxxxxx ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀᴛᴀsᴛʀᴏᴘʜᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs sʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↷ ❶⊱ content

xxxxxx ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅs, ᴀs sʜᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʏ
xxxxxxxxxxx ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs
xxxx ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ's ʟɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
xxxxxxxx ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ's ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↷ ❷⊱ w-w-wha?!

█░ » KA&`MUI
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      That's probably a good thing? I'd rather not have a hard and painful life. I'm enjoying my
                                      school life as it is. ...? I already did expect school to be no different from real life. Not sure who
                                      you are talking about, but I don't really read manga. I only help my friend draw one, since he's
                                      a mangaka. Also, it's shoujo, not shounen. $; nods with pride. I suppose that makes
                                      sense. If it's personal, there's no need to tell a stranger like me about it...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eloquent Mage

xxxSWIMMING DOWN FROM THE OCEAN BLUE _
                                                    🐳A GENTLE WHALE MOVING ON THROUGH!
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxflashing a smile straight back to you.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Makoto Tachibanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Concerned

Iwatobi Swim Clubxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Eh?!

CHATROOM

[/hugs his knees against his chest] Will he really be alright? That was...
                                                    [/shakes his head, pulling out his phone] I should just take my mind off it for now. Is anyone around?

((ooc: sad makoto time))

♛ ↳just•keep•swimming◟➸gentle▪██ ❤killer;whale◢

Anxious Garbage

++++Begfor_ℳℰℛℭɎ ⇉ 春雨 ⇉ 夜兎 ||тʜє sтяɵɴɢєsт ɎѦȾΘ++ +
    User Image
    ++k++a++m++u++i++ i'll kill ya~

i'll kill ya~artificial lights in an lala~ artificial sky i've no use for weaklings~ ^ ^- with you at
        the woo! wheel, no one will survive...
      with you at the woo! wheel, no one will survive... ain't that the truth~ the future's in your hands, strength but thep a s t is on your mind...
      this could be your only chance, now... it's the end

тнιs ιs συʀ тιмє ! !
          +- : kamui + i'll kill ya~ : his quarters +
          ^ ^██ █ ██████████████ ███ ██████ █ ██ █^ ^
          ++++++ : curious~ + i'll kill ya~ : "how long do I gotta wait...?" +

++ I'll kill ya, 『 Mikoshiba! !+++
    ++++++++++++ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍ❈ ┆┆ ʜᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴇᴀɴᴏʀ 「ᴛsᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏɪɴᴇ」❝ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ ᴏᴛᴀᴋᴜ

I guess most people would~ For such a violent race, humanity sure seems to value peace, hm? [/ laughs ]
        Ehh, you don't? I only got into it recently, but it's really neat~ Sometimes I can't read ones with more kanji, though... [/ lil pout ] At least they usually put furigana* next to it~
        Ah, that's right... Shoujo BEAT, isn't it? I usually go for JUMP~ Since the more action-filled ones are usually there!

{{ *for those who don't know! Furigana in when the pronunciation is put next to a kanji~ ))

↗↗чσυ αɴם мє, ωє σωɴ тнє ɴιɢнт !

++ I'll kill ya, 『 killer;whale! !+++
    ++++++++++++♛ ↳just•keep•swimming◟➸gentle▪██ ❤killer;whale◢

Allow me to quote an ancient Earth proverb for you... [/ signs ] Don't worry~~ Be happy~~
        But anyway, I'm here, as you can see~ Who are you~?

↗↗чσυ αɴם мє, ωє σωɴ тнє ɴιɢнт !

Eloquent Mage

Beg★for_ℳℰℛℭɎ

[/laughs a little] That proverb makes more sense than the ones Ama-sensei uses.
                                                    [/friendly smile] I'm Makoto Tachibana. And you are?

xx_YAKO's Partner

High-functioning Cyclops

peeppeepI'M SORRY BROTHER, I'M SORRY I LET'CHA DOWN!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'll take the West train, just by the side of Amsterdam

████████(well these days I'm fine
    NOcaw THESEcaw DAYS caw I caw TENDcaw TOcaw LIE

caw (Davesprite)cool s**t (dorking around)
    peeppeepBUT THE RAIN WON'T FALL ON THE BOTH OF US

████████(well these days you're fine!!
    NOcaw THESEcaw DAYS caw YOU caw TENDcaw TOcaw LIE

caw (new chat client)cool s**t (dlooking at that strider bird dong huh?)
    peeppeepBUT THE SUN WON'T SHINE ON THE BOTH OF US

████████CHAT
        Time bubles rubs his eyes before replacing his shades and yawnsbad for connection, but pretty good for a nap. wings stretch then fold back together right so anyone on?
    hear this sick beat with a tweettweet▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    no rlly it aint good broYour time will come if you wait for it, if you wait for it It's hard, believe me... I've tried

please don't forget meSWEETstreet」⊹❝guide❞-less ⋯ FAKE&FEATHERS

Eloquent Mage

Beg★for_ℳℰℛℭɎ

DAVESPRITE

[/chuckles] Good morning. Did you have a nice nap?
                                                    I can't imagine sleeping on a bubble to be very comfortable.

xx_YAKO's Partner

High-functioning Cyclops

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'll take the West train, just by the side of Amsterdam

████████MAKOTO
        Hell yeah, haven't slept that good since the game started
        shrugs It's kinda like sleeping anywhere else.
        A time bubble is like-- a rift in space and time so there could be anything inside one of your memories there. but they suck balls when it comes to connection.
        Hey, I ran into a couple of those friends you were talking about. Well I know I ran into a nagisa.
        hey, the Nagisa you know is a blonde shota or something right?
    no rlly it aint good broYour time will come if you wait for it, if you wait for it It's hard, believe me... I've tried

Eloquent Mage

Beg★for_ℳℰℛℭɎ

DAVESPRITE

I'm glad. It must be hard trying to sleep while playing a game. I know I'd have trouble.
                                                    [/head tilt] Is that so? Did you manage to find a good memory to sleep in?
                                                    Ah, yes! Nagisa is one of my friends. I hope he didn't cause you any trouble.

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Imagececil palmerv-voice of NIGHT VALE ☇ ❝and now the weather☂❞ radio✉journalist
cecil gershwin palmer of night vale on air x off air || in the field || away from mic || disconnected
x x x x x x x x x x██████████████████████████████████████████████████ █████
chouette - - SESSHYxxbeneath a t u r q u o i s e sky with an ever blinking red light
made for my use only, got it? okayour little town in the desertwastes welcomes you home

featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x cecil gershwin palmer
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x awww, look at khoshekh.
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x handsome carlos
the very voice of night valeeven though you've never been here before
xWELCOME TO NIGHT VALE WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE

welcome caller C H A T
              ████████████████████ ████████████████████ ████████████████████
                  listeners, i've brought khoshekh into the studio with me today.
                  he hasn't been at the station since that incident with the strexpet.
                  but aww, he's so cute.
                  i think he misses being in the men's bathroom.
                  i took him to see his children, but he seemed rather indifferent.
                  but that might be because of his old injuries.

xx_YAKO's Partner

High-functioning Cyclops

████████MAKOTO
        nah it's not a game in the sense you're thinking of.
        I mean it started that way but its more real than that. you know like in those movies where your
        suddenly digitized into a game version of the real world? something like that.
        shrugs wasn't really one of mine. dunno whos it was but it wasnt one of mine so it was alright. i mean as far as huge fields and large rocks go im pretty sure it was jade but oh well.
        meh we really didnt talk much past an introduction i think he left shortly after that. but hey i met the penguin dude and possibly that dolphin dude you mentioned.

████████NIGHT VALE
        woaw man your mumbojumbo pretty much lost me what
        are you even talking about? this kishakooko or whatever or the pet thing likes being in the mens
        room. sounds like someone likes the look of wang.

User Image
            x x x x x x x x x xguns✖goggles✖books▐✄ s-survival expert ↬❶thief
            layout by chouette - - SESSHYxx for Zylette, do not steal online x offline|away|disconnected
            x x x x x████████████████████████████████████████
            x x x x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

x x x x xthis is not apretenseor atrick
              x x x x x x x x x x x x xi`m staying true to myself i`m staying true to myself i`m staying true to myself
              x x x x x x x x at Kuronomei statusessss Finally, the weekend...

x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

x xi`m here because i choose to
                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x i want you to know that
                      ████████████████ ██████████████ ████████████ ██████████
                      x x x Chat x x

Been a while since I've used this... Anyone on?

Eloquent Mage

DAVESPRITE

Eh?! That's horrible! And I thought the world blowing up plot was bad enough...
                                                    So you can enter anyone's memories? Aren't you worried you'll undercover something you shouldn't have?
                                                    Dolphin? [/lowers his head] Oh... you mean Haru.

CECIL

[/beaming] He sounds adorable. What kind of animal is he?
                                                    You used to keep him in the men's bathroom? Didn't that bother some people?

s-survival expert

[/friendly smile] Hello. I'm Makoto Tachibana. Who are you?

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Imagececil palmerv-voice of NIGHT VALE ☇ ❝and now the weather☂❞ radio✉journalist
cecil gershwin palmer of night vale on air x off air || in the field || away from mic || disconnected
x x x x x x x x x x██████████████████████████████████████████████████ █████
chouette - - SESSHYxxbeneath a t u r q u o i s e sky with an ever blinking red light
made for my use only, got it? okayour little town in the desertwastes welcomes you home

featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x cecil gershwin palmer
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x awww, look at khoshekh.
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x handsome carlos
the very voice of night valeeven though you've never been here before
xWELCOME TO NIGHT VALE WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE

welcome caller F E A T H E R S
                  khoshekh is my cat.
                  he used to be hovering in a fixed point in the men's bathroom here at the station.
                  but he was ripped from that spot by that evil strexpet.
                  he was badly hurt, but now he's no longer fixed in that same spot.
                  though his kittens are still in their spots.

welcome caller T H I E F
                  hello! my name is cecil. who are you?

welcome caller M A K O T O
                  oh! khoshekh is my pet cat!
                  it bothered some people at first.
                  but since he was in a fixed point, we couldn't move him.
                  his kittens are still in there, though. and they're cute, too.
                  but khoshekh's the cutest! and i don't even really like cats.

User Image
            x x x x x x x x x xguns✖goggles✖books▐✄ s-survival expert ↬❶thief
            layout by chouette - - SESSHYxx for Zylette, do not steal online x offline|away|disconnected
            x x x x x████████████████████████████████████████
            x x x x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

x x x x xthis is not apretenseor atrick
              x x x x x x x x x x x x xi`m staying true to myself i`m staying true to myself i`m staying true to myself
              x x x x x x x x at Kuronomei statusessss Finally, the weekend...

x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

x x x Night Vale x x

I'm Gareki.. Who are you?

x x x Makoto x x

I'm Gareki. //nods hello.

Eloquent Mage

DAVESPRITE

Eh?! That's horrible! And I thought the world blowing up plot was bad enough...
                                                    So you can enter anyone's memories? Aren't you worried you'll undercover something you shouldn't have?
                                                    Dolphin? [/lowers his head] Oh... you mean Haru.

CECIL

[/eyes light up] A cat? What does he look like?
                                                    I guess he was stubborn, huh? How did you get him to leave in the first place?
                                                    Are the kittens up for adoption, or did you decide to let them stay as well?

GAREKI

It's nice to meet you, Gareki. How are you today?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff