Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Mage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxSWIMMING DOWN FROM THE OCEAN BLUE _
                                                    🐳A GENTLE WHALE MOVING ON THROUGH!
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxflashing a smile straight back to you.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Makoto Tachibanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Relaxed

Iwatobi Swim Clubxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Eh?!

HARU

[/embarrassed blush] Yeah, you've got me there. You should still look out for yourself though.
                                                    [/soft smile] Sometimes you can be so unpredictable, but that's what I like about you, Haru.
                                                    More like aliens. One lady thought I was one and said I'd been abducted! It really scared me!
                                                    It's kind of hard to explain. Like somehow I can imagine it in my head. Or something...
                                                    That's what I thought. Tell you what, I'll call you if I happen to see her again. How's that sound?
                                                    Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I just hope he's doing okay...

NIGHT VALE

[/chuckles] I'm sure he'll call you again when he has the chance.
                                                    It's not like a lot can happen in thirty minutes. He's probably just busy.
                                                    [/soft smile] You must really care about him though.

((ooc: cecil ♥♥♥))

♛ ↳just•keep•swimming◟➸gentle▪██ ❤killer;whale◢

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Imagececil palmerv-voice of NIGHT VALE ☇ ❝and now the weather☂❞ radio✉journalist
cecil gershwin palmer of night vale on air x off air || in the field || away from mic || disconnected
x x x x x x x x x x██████████████████████████████████████████████████ █████
chouette - - SESSHYxxbeneath a t u r q u o i s e sky with an ever blinking red light
made for my use only, got it? okayour little town in the desertwastes welcomes you home

featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x cecil gershwin palmer
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x why hasn`t he called?
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x beautiful carlos
the very voice of night valeeven though you've never been here before
xWELCOME TO NIGHT VALE WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE

welcome caller W H A L E
              ████████████████████ ████████████████████ ████████████████████
                  oh, there are people here! hello!
                  i know, i know, but a LOT can happen in thirty minutes.
                  like, a whole LOT can happen.
                  especially in some weird desert other world.
                  i`m really worried about him.
                  he`s been gone for so long...

ooc;; i don`t know how well i`ll play him,
                  but i sure as hell am gonna try to do him justice.

Eloquent Mage

HARU

[/embarrassed blush] Yeah, you've got me there. You should still look out for yourself though.
                                                    [/soft smile] Sometimes you can be so unpredictable, but that's what I like about you, Haru.
                                                    More like aliens. One lady thought I was one and said I'd been abducted! It really scared me!
                                                    It's kind of hard to explain. Like somehow I can imagine it in my head. Or something...
                                                    That's what I thought. Tell you what, I'll call you if I happen to see her again. How's that sound?
                                                    Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I just hope he's doing okay...

NIGHT VALE

[/friendly smile] Yeah, there are. I'm Makoto Tachibana. And you are?
                                                    I think you might be overreacting. I mean what's the worst that can happen in thirty minutes?
                                                    Desert? Wait, he's out in the desert?! Is he lost?!
                                                    I don't blame you for worrying, but you need to have faith in him. He can take care of himself.

((ooc: you'll be fine~))

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxbeyond the b.lue♟ dolphin█「泳ぐ」•to be free
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xx█████████████████████████████████
        xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxixxxxknowxxxxaxxxxplacexxxxixxxxcanxxxxcallxxxxmyxxxxown
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxNO ONE'S VOICE CAN REACH ME HERE
        xxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇ WO-OH !!
        xxxx....................................................................................
        xxxxxxit’sxxsomethingxxmuchxxmorexxpreciousxxthanxxvictoryxxorxxdefeat
        xxx
        xxxxx██████「nanase harukaxxxx██████「online
        xxxxx██████「finexxxxxxxxxxxxx██████「...?

xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                xxIxxxknowxxxaxxxplacexxxwherexxxIxxxcanxxxbexxxfree
                                      being scared.
                                      .... ... .... That's weird.
                                      Okay. Promise you will.
                                      He's probably fine.

xxx███ ▌xNIGHT VALE
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██

Eloquent Mage

HARU

I do appreciate the fact that you did all of this. It really shows you care.
                                                    [/chuckles] You say that like it's a bad thing! Maybe unpredictable isn't the right word, but you do have your surprises.
                                                    At this point I'm beginning to doubt that. I don't think she meant anything mean by it.
                                                    Though now she has me wondering why she even said that stuff... [/shivers]
                                                    Ah, it is, isn't it? But I don't know how else to describe it.
                                                    [/soft smile] I promise, Haru. When do I break my promises?
                                                    Maybe, but seeing those bruises from his mom really got to me, and now I can't stop thinking about it.

NIGHT VALE

[/friendly smile] Yeah, there are. I'm Makoto Tachibana. And you are?
                                                    I think you might be overreacting. I mean what's the worst that can happen in thirty minutes?
                                                    Desert? Wait, he's out in the desert?! Is he lost?!
                                                    I don't blame you for worrying, but you need to have faith in him. He can take care of himself.

((ooc: you'll be fine~))

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Imagececil palmerv-voice of NIGHT VALE ☇ ❝and now the weather☂❞ radio✉journalist
cecil gershwin palmer of night vale on air x off air || in the field || away from mic || disconnected
chouette - - SESSHYxxbeneath a t u r q u o i s e sky with an ever blinking red light
made for my use only, got it? okayour little town in the desertwastes welcomes you home

featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x cecil gershwin palmer
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x why hasn`t he called?
featuring cecil gershwin palmer of night vale community radio x beautiful carlos

welcome caller M A K O T O
                  hello! makoto. my name is cecil.
                  the worst thing? well, there`s the whole 'smiling god' thing.
                  that`s why he got locked in that other world to begin with.
                  yes! he`s lost in the desert!
                  but not our desert. no. some other world desert,
                  on the other side of a door that doesn`t exist.
                  he`s a scientist. a handsome scientist. so i`m sure he can.
                  but i still worry about him. after all, he`s my boyfriend.

ooc;; so long as i hear the dialogue in his voice, then i`ll be fine.

welcome caller D O L P H I N
                  oh! another person! hello!
                  oh, but a lot could happen in thirty minutes.
                  a tiny but menacing army could attack.
                  strexcorp could break free of the angels
                  (which totally don`t exist, by the way)
                  that all happen to be called erika.
                  the smiling god could consume night vale.
                  so MUCH could happen in thirty minutes!
                  and carlos said something was going on in that desert other world.
                  i`m really worried about him!

Eloquent Mage

HARU

I do appreciate the fact that you did all of this. It really shows you care.
                                                    [/chuckles] You say that like it's a bad thing! Maybe unpredictable isn't the right word, but you do have your surprises.
                                                    At this point I'm beginning to doubt that. I don't think she meant anything mean by it.
                                                    Though now she has me wondering why she even said that stuff... [/shivers]
                                                    Ah, it is, isn't it? But I don't know how else to describe it.
                                                    [/soft smile] I promise, Haru. When do I break my promises?
                                                    Maybe, but seeing those bruises from his mom really got to me, and now I can't stop thinking about it.

CECIL

It's nice to meet you, Cecil.
                                                    Eh?! Really? That's horrible! No wonder you're so anxious.
                                                    I've never heard of a door taking people to other worlds. T-That sounds scary...
                                                    Is it a nice desert at least? One with nice people and food?
                                                    Right! Scientists are smart, so that means he'll find a way out somehow.
                                                    [/blushes] Boyfriend. Gotcha. I'd probably be the same as you if the one person I was dating got lost.

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

yes, it`s absolutely horrible!
                  well, apparently they didn`t exist until a few months ago,
                  just like mountains, but apparently those are real, too.
                  well, carlos and dana both said there is a great masked army there.
                  but they also said they`re pretty nice and all.
                  and the battery in carlos`s phone isn`t going down.
                  and they have pretty good wi-fi.
                  but the fact still stands, he`s not where i can reach him.
                  and i miss him. a lot.
                  yes ! he`ll find away. because he`s a scientist.
                  he saved the town from a smiling god.
                  he`s a hero. but he`s still my boyfriend and i want him home.

oh! another person! hello!
                  oh, but a lot could happen in thirty minutes.
                  a tiny but menacing army could attack.
                  strexcorp could break free of the angels
                  (which totally don`t exist, by the way)
                  that all happen to be called erika.
                  the smiling god could consume night vale.
                  so MUCH could happen in thirty minutes!
                  and carlos said something was going on in that desert other world.
                  i`m really worried about him!

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxxx....................................................................................
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      really good when you worry.
                                      'Weird' is a good option...
                                      ... ██ slight pout I'm just making sure...
                                      ... ... Well maybe you should check with him the next time you see him.

xxx███ ▌xNIGHT VALE
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ... Oh... ██ blinks Well if he's lost then it makes sense to be worried.

██

Generous Giver

5,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
      beautiful_reinbowfly
      ON:line

tab tab tab we stay up late and draw a line ♪♫ ┉to every CONSTELATION
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      tab tab tab tab tab tab ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

these tab are tab the tab days tab of tab love tab and tab life

tab ██☛these are our expectations!!█████
      ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

tab .o1█☛❛ Rei ryugazaki tab .o2█✄❛ mentally exhausted tab .o3█✍❛ reading computer manual tab .o4█❤❛none

███ ▌: chat

[/heavy sigh]Well that was unexpected.. Anyone still on here??

This was made by closet of monsters for hakuryuus hubby. please don't steal or use either the layout or icon without permission. graphic made by hakuryuus hubby and watermarked to prevent theft.

Eloquent Mage

HARU

It would, but it's not like you're required to express how you feel. It's when you do that's important.
                                                    That's only because we've known each other for so long. But even then I can't keep track of everything about you.
                                                    If I did, then we wouldn't be able to play our little game in the first place since I'd always win.
                                                    [/rubs his neck] You're right. I do get carried away with that, don't I?
                                                    And that's how we get into the special kind of weird.
                                                    [/laughs a little] I'm really gong to have to prove myself, huh?
                                                    ...I plan to. I wish I could help him somehow, but the most I can do is offer him some cheese.

CECIL

I guess something caused them to exist? As in someone making those doors?
                                                    [/blinks] Mountains have always been real. There's a lot of them too.
                                                    That's good. Just because masked men look scary doesn't mean they're bad, right?
                                                    They must have really good reception there! He's so lucky!
                                                    In that case, maybe he'll stop by this chatroom.

REI

[/cheerful smile] Rei! It's good to see you!
                                                    Eh? Nagisa did? I guess that's how he knew Haru was using this.
                                                    Ah, right. Basically you just talk to people like you normally would. It's not that hard.

((ooc: /copypasta))

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

probably that smiling god that tried to take over night vale.
                  or strexcorp. //grimaces.
                  no. mountains aren`t real.
                  they never have been and they never will be.
                  i guess. but i`ve never met them myself so i can`t really say.
                  he is, isn`t he? but he`s still lost!
                  oh, i hope so! i want to talk to him!

no, that`s not much at all!
                  there`re much, much worse things that could happen.
                  thirty minutes is a dangerous amount of time.
                  but he`s lost, and he`s my boyfriend, so of course i`d be worried!

welcome caller R E I N B O W F L Y
                  hello other person!

Generous Giver

5,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
      beautiful_reinbowfly
      ON:line

tab tab tab we stay up late and draw a line ♪♫ ┉to every CONSTELATION
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      tab tab tab tab tab tab ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

these tab are tab the tab days tab of tab love tab and tab life

tab ██☛these are our expectations!!█████
      ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

tab .o1█☛❛ Rei ryugazaki tab .o2█✄❛ mentally exhausted tab .o3█✍❛ reading computer manual tab .o4█❤❛none

███ ▌: Makoto-senpai

Ah-! It's nice to see you too senpai!!
              Haruka-senpai uses this too..?
              Ah ja! So that's how it is!! It might be too much for my computer then..

███ ▌: Nightvale???

Uh- Hello sir!

This was made by closet of monsters for hakuryuus hubby. please don't steal or use either the layout or icon without permission. graphic made by hakuryuus hubby and watermarked to prevent theft.

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ... ... ... You don't always win.
                                      ██ shakes his head You don't.
                                      ... That is weird.
                                      No. I just want to see the mascot.
                                      ... ... That should be enough, right?

xxx███ ▌xNIGHT VALE
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ██ blinks That's why I said it's understandable?

xxx███ ▌xrei
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██

Eloquent Mage

HARU

Like I said, that's when it's important. Like it's somehow meaningful. At least to me.
                                                    You do have your habits. Really that's what gives you away most of the time.
                                                    Exactly. That just proves I can't predict everything about you.
                                                    Are you sure? It's not like I'm annoying you or anything, right? You can be honest.
                                                    Yeah. As weird as it is to be able to touch someone online, I'd say.
                                                    Alright, alright. I'll make sure you get it to see the mascot.
                                                    Hm... I guess. He did seem to perk up a bit when I offered it to him.

CECIL

Well ah... if it's a god, making magical doors would be easy, right? So probably.
                                                    Hm? What's Strexcorp? It sounds like a synthetic company.
                                                    But there's all kinds of famous mountains, like Mt. Fuji and Mt. Everest.
                                                    And if people were able to climb them, then that means they're real.
                                                    For some reason I feel like if they haven't killed him by now, then they're okay.
                                                    He might be lost, yet it might not be for too long.
                                                    [/chuckles] More often than you get to talk to him on the phone?

REI

[/nods] I was surprised to see him using it, but I guess it wasn't too much effort after all.
                                                    Are you using an older computer? I haven't had any problems with it yet.
                                                    I've noticed a few people were skeptical about how it works, but I doubt it's dangerous or anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff