Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Mage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxKEEPING UP WITH YOU AT MY OWN PACE _×
                                                    IT'S A DOG EAT DOG WORLD OUT THERE!
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy entire being has only belonged to one person.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Renxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Fully Functional

Dramatical Murderxxxxxxxxxxx Aoba is my owner.

LELOUCH

Considering how chess meets that criteria, I'm not surprised you enjoy it.
                                                    Ah, that would certainly do it. Violent games can be stressful, especially when there's risk involved.
                                                    My owner used to be a competitive player, but not after he landed in the hospital.
                                                    How so? Were you forced into it?

s-survival expert

They're artificial beings that are used to assist people in daily life, such as shopping and using the internet.
                                                    There's also the option of using them for sport, as in playing Rhyme.
                                                    Yeah, it was the Circus organization. He explained to me what a varuga was.

❤ ↳follow◟rhythm▪and▪rhyme→mature▾██ ♫canine;companion◥

Eloquent Mage

xxxSWIMMING DOWN FROM THE OCEAN BLUE _
                                                    🐳A GENTLE WHALE MOVING ON THROUGH!
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxflashing a smile straight back to you.

Makoto Tachibanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Relaxed

Iwatobi Swim Clubxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Eh?!

HARU

You don't have to force yourself though. Let me know if you lose interest at any point.
                                                    It's important to keep contact with your family, Haru. They do care about you after all.
                                                    W-Well... I guess you have a point there. But what I meant is a special kind of weird.
                                                    [/gently grabs him by the shoulders] There are talking animals on here, Haru! Real talking animals!

♛ ↳just•keep•swimming◟➸gentle▪██ ❤killer;whale◢

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,700 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
x x x x x x x x geass ✖░ prince or ➨exile║ ♚chess && strategy

User Image

x x x x x x▐ █ . you`ll wind up . broken xx at the end of the round
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x AND OMGOMGOMG, IT`S LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA ~ GYAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! THE CHESS TERRORIST ZERO ! HECK YES. NUMBAH ONE EMPEROR b***h. MEH. THAT`S ABOUT IT. xxxxxx WON`T xxx FIND xxx YOUR xxx SPIRIT xxx IN xxx A xxx LOST xxx AND xxx FOUND
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x AND OMGOMGOMG, IT`S LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA ~ GYAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! THE CHESS TERRORIST ZERO ! HECK YES. NUMBAH ONE EMPEROR b***h. MEH. THAT`S ABOUT IT.
xxxxxx WON`T xxx FIND xxx YOUR xxx SPIRIT xxx IN xxx A xxx LOST xxx AND xxx FOUND

oh i`ve been watching
                                          x x x x x x x▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                          x x x x x x LULU LAMPEROUGE ~ xxxxxx HOW xxx YOU xxx BEHAVE
                                          x x x x x x LULU LAMPEROUGE ~
                                          xxxxxx HOW xxx YOU xxx BEHAVE
                                          ﹛ lelouch lamperouge x x x ﹛ arthur meowing

not much like a lover
                                          x x x x x x LULU LAMPEROUGE ~ xxxxxx MORE xxx LIKE xxx A xxx SLAVE
                                          xxxxxx MORE xxx LIKE xxx A xxx SLAVE
                                          ﹛ ' that damn cat ' x x x ﹛ that`s a secret

x x x x x x x x x x ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

. GAREKI xx
                      x x x x xxx guns✖goggles✖books▐✄ s-survival expert ↬❶thief

several things happened and i had to drop out of school.

. REN xx
                      x x x x xxx ❤ ↳follow◟rhythm▪and▪rhyme→mature▾██ ♫canine;companion◥

violent games can also cause a lot of problems.
                      i learned that from experience.
                      i`ve never been injured so badly to be put in the hospital,
                      but many of my allies died during the games.
                      well, my friend can`t take the cat with him when he works,
                      and i`m unable to leave, so the cat stays with me.

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxbeyond the b.lue♟ dolphin█「泳ぐ」•to be free
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xx█████████████████████████████████
        xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxixxxxknowxxxxaxxxxplacexxxxixxxxcanxxxxcallxxxxmyxxxxown
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxNO ONE'S VOICE CAN REACH ME HERE
        xxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇ WO-OH !!
        xxxx....................................................................................
        xxxxxxit’sxxsomethingxxmuchxxmorexxpreciousxxthanxxvictoryxxorxxdefeat
        xxx
        xxxxx██████「nanase harukaxxxx██████「online
        xxxxx██████「finexxxxxxxxxxxxx██████「...?

xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                xxIxxxknowxxxaxxxplacexxxwherexxxIxxxcanxxxbexxxfree
                                      someone using a photo of an animal. Like I wanted to use a dolphin but I didn't have one.

██
            User Image
            x x x x x x x x x xguns✖goggles✖books▐✄ s-survival expert ↬❶thief
            layout by chouette - - SESSHYxx for Zylette, do not steal online x offline|away|disconnected
            x x x x x████████████████████████████████████████
            x x x x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

x x x x xthis is not apretenseor atrick
              x x x x x x x x x x x x xi`m staying true to myself i`m staying true to myself i`m staying true to myself
              x x x x x x x x at Kuronomei statusessss Finally, the weekend...

x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

x xi`m here because i choose to
                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x i want you to know that
                      ████████████████ ██████████████ ████████████ ██████████
                      x x x Lelouch x x

Ah, I see...

x x x Canine Companion x x

Allmates sound useful... I suppose they're something expensive to get? Or just for certain people?
                            Hm... Do you remember who it was?

Eloquent Mage

LELOUCH

Then we can both agree that violent games are not recommended.
                                                    That's quite unfortunate. You have my condolences for your fallen allies.
                                                    It must have been a high stakes game to result in many casualties.
                                                    Ah. Why are you unable to leave? Are you bound to your current location?

s-survival expert

Anyone who can afford a computer can afford an Allmate, since they used similar technology.
                                                    I'm glad to be of any use to my owner despite my outdated software.
                                                    I don't believe we had the chance to exchange names. I apologize.

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,700 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x AND OMGOMGOMG, IT`S LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA ~ GYAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! THE CHESS TERRORIST ZERO ! HECK YES. NUMBAH ONE EMPEROR b***h. MEH. THAT`S ABOUT IT. xxxxxx WON`T xxx FIND xxx YOUR xxx SPIRIT xxx IN xxx A xxx LOST xxx AND xxx FOUND
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x AND OMGOMGOMG, IT`S LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA ~ GYAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! THE CHESS TERRORIST ZERO ! HECK YES. NUMBAH ONE EMPEROR b***h. MEH. THAT`S ABOUT IT.
xxxxxx WON`T xxx FIND xxx YOUR xxx SPIRIT xxx IN xxx A xxx LOST xxx AND xxx FOUND

oh i`ve been watching

not much like a lover

. GAREKI xx

school was boring, anyway.
                      that was why i often skipped class to gamble.

. REN xx

it was very high stakes.
                      you could even say it meant the future of the empire.
                      but it`s all over now, and those who died won`t be coming back...
                      i`ve made many enemies. as such, leaving here could
                      endanger my well being, so i stay here.

Eloquent Mage

HARU

Anyway, did you have dinner yet? I bet you've been in the tub for a while now.
                                                    Haru... [/sighs] I guess there's no point arguing about it. You're still mad at them, aren't you?
                                                    You would be surprised. Even I didn't think there was until I got to see it for myself.
                                                    That's what I thought at first, but it's true! Rin thinks they might be robots, but I really doubt that.
                                                    There was even a talking cat, Haru! I checked to make sure no one was hiding behind him!
                                                    And there were these two mice. One was a cute princess, and the other... [/lowers his head] was in a lot of pain.

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxbeyond the b.lue♟ dolphin█「泳ぐ」•to be free
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xx█████████████████████████████████
        xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxixxxxknowxxxxaxxxxplacexxxxixxxxcanxxxxcallxxxxmyxxxxown
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxNO ONE'S VOICE CAN REACH ME HERE
        xxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇ WO-OH !!
        xxxx....................................................................................
        xxxxxxit’sxxsomethingxxmuchxxmorexxpreciousxxthanxxvictoryxxorxxdefeat
        xxx
        xxxxx██████「nanase harukaxxxx██████「online
        xxxxx██████「finexxxxxxxxxxxxx██████「...?

xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                xxIxxxknowxxxaxxxplacexxxwherexxxIxxxcanxxxbexxxfree
                                      Maybe they're monster robots that have come at the request of the Iwa-moge to defend against
                                      the cyborg clones of this world. ██ dead srs ... Or maybe they're just cosplayers... that sounds
                                      more reasonable...
                                      ... Mascot then?
                                      ... ... You can't really do anything about it. You're here and they're wherever they're at.

██
            User Image
            x x x x x x x x x xguns✖goggles✖books▐✄ s-survival expert ↬❶thief
            layout by chouette - - SESSHYxx for Zylette, do not steal online x offline|away|disconnected
            x x x x x████████████████████████████████████████
            x x x x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

x x x x xthis is not apretenseor atrick
              x x x x x x x x x x x x xi`m staying true to myself i`m staying true to myself i`m staying true to myself
              x x x x x x x x at Kuronomei statusessss Finally, the weekend...

x x x x x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

x x x Lelouch x x

You're an interesting guy. Gambling with chess?

x x x Canine Companion x x

Hm... interesting. Sounds like your technology is a lot different than mine.
                            I'm Gareki. And you?

Eloquent Mage

LELOUCH

Forgive me for prying, but was this game actually a war?
                                                    The future of an empire would be very high stakes indeed. I can only imagine the consequences.
                                                    At least with it over now, there won't be any more trouble for the time being.
                                                    In that case, I don't blame you for shutting yourself in. You are a wanted convict.

GAREKI

Most likely. The technology on Midorijima is more or less exclusive.
                                                    I am Ren. It's a pleasure to meet you, Gareki.

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,700 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

oh i`ve been watching

not much like a lover

. GAREKI xx

//chuckles. why thank you.
                      as i said before, it was an easy way to earn money.
                      and there was no way i`d lose, so i could
                      put as much at stake as i wanted.

. REN xx

yes, it could be called war.
                      but it was for a good cause, and it changed
                      the empire for the better when it was all over.
                      a convict? i wouldn`t quite go that far.

Eloquent Mage

HARU

I hope you plan on eating something other than mackerel. [/playful smile] But you were in the tub before turning this on.
                                                    Well, whatever the case may be, you know my home is always open to you, Haru.
                                                    [/awkward laugh] I don't think that's how the world works. And they were too small to be cosplayers.
                                                    Mascot? Maybe the princess, since she looked like she came out of a theme park...
                                                    I know, I know. I just can't help it. [/averts his gaze] I accidentally scared him too.

Generous Giver

5,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
      beautiful_reinbowfly
      ON:line

tab tab tab we stay up late and draw a line ♪♫ ┉to every CONSTELATION
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      tab tab tab tab tab tab ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

these tab are tab the tab days tab of tab love tab and tab life

tab ██☛these are our expectations!!█████
      ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

tab .o1█☛❛ Rei ryugazaki tab .o2█✄❛ feeling tab .o3█✍❛ doing tab .o4█❤❛ relationship

███ ▌: chat

Hello..? I just installed this program. Nagisa-kun recommended it so.. Howdoesthiswork?

This was made by closet of monsters for hakuryuus hubby. please don't steal or use either the layout or icon without permission. graphic made by hakuryuus hubby and watermarked to prevent theft. [/size

Eloquent Mage

LELOUCH

Then I suppose one could refer to it as the most dangerous game of all.
                                                    If it yielded positive results, then their deaths were not in vain. You can take pride in that.
                                                    My apologizes. It's just that your description matched that of a wanted convict.

GAREKI

Most likely. The technology on Midorijima is more or less exclusive.
                                                    I am Ren. It's a pleasure to meet you, Gareki.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff