Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,700 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
genesis rhapsodosUser Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xgift of:the goddess ↺❶st class b-betrayal! ║project.G
made by chouette - - SESSHYxx and her/my use only, got it? online x offline||away||disconnected
x x x x x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
this is my sweet baby genesis, got it? waiting statussss things are boring lately

x x x x x x x x x x║✖ infinite in ↺m y s t e r y is the gift of the goddess
i ******** love genesis rhapsodos x x xwe seek it thus, and take✖ to the s k y
x x x x x x x x x x x x x xripples form on the ↺water`s surface
i really ******** love genesis, you hear me? x x xthe w a n d e r i n g soul knows no rest

h a n d l e s s
                      ██████████████████████████████████████████████
                          phones usually don't have chords, don't they?
                          unlesz you live somewhere technologically deprived.

k a n r a
                          i see now. this must be one of those chatrooms.
                          i heard the seconds talking about them back in soldier.
                          though i've never had the pleasure of using one myself.

c a n i n e
                          there's no point in investigating further, i'm sure.
                          considering you are an animal of some sort, i can only assume
                          that you are either a very sentient creature or you are mechanical.
                          though if it's the latter, you must be a very advanced piece of technology.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxx♚ ⇢ handless king! `__ wisecracking(warrior) ;; this * ▬▬ is my ◞boomstick
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
                  xxUser Image
                        xxxx×.& i'm coming down with the new style and you know it's buck wild click, click, boom! i'm on the radio station, touring 'round the nation
                        ▬▬▬▬ [ on those saturdays kids go out to ×(play) ] ▬▬▬▬
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊰⊹ ↰.ash williams`xxx⊰⊹ ↰.ain't it obvious?`xxx⊰⊹ ↰.babes only get killed 'round me`

♚﹙ 。 IZAYA
                        XXXXXXXXXUNTIL I'M OVERRATED
                        ... Izaya? Is that you?
                        ... Really? We haven't seen each other for close to a year, and you're just giving me a rundown on
                        how technology is all fancy-shmancy in the future? I guess my raving psychopath neighbors are
                        right about romance being a dead concept now. ( /he's visibly annoyed, placing his legs on the
                        table as he eyes the phone in his hand
                        ) ... So what now, I guess you're gonna tell me that you're
                        happier with me being -- ? What's with the flinching there? Are you hurt?
                        ... ... ... Yeah ... let's hope ... ( /he frowns, looking aside until he hears the door open)
                        Oh -- well speak of the devil in high heels ... er, I'm just going to put this behind my back for now ...
                        ... Six months and not a single visit. Oh yeah, my appeal must be coming along swell.
    xxx
                    ♚﹙ 。 gift of:the goddess
                        Yeah, I got the explanation from a "friend" of mine a while ago ... you know, the guy with the baby
                        smooth pick-up lines about how technology's changed in the future. ( /he nearly rolls his eyes)
                        So enough about how I'm a frigging caveman. Who the hell are you?
    xxx
                    ♚﹙ 。 canine;companion
                        ... ... ... A talking dog. Can't say I haven't seen weirder crap, though ...
                        Hey Fido. What's going on with you? Did Timmy fall into a well?
    xxx

Eloquent Mage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxKEEPING UP WITH YOU AT MY OWN PACE _×
                                                      IT'S A DOG EAT DOG WORLD OUT THERE!
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy entire being has only belonged to one person.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Renxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Fully Functional

Dramatical Murderxxxxxxxxxxx Aoba is my owner.

project.G

Perhaps not, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious. I've had problems with new programs surface before.
                                                      [/happily wags his tail] It is indeed the latter. I'm an Allmate. To be precise, my name is Ren.
                                                      Only in some aspects. As an old model, there are others who are far more advanced than I am.

handless king

It shouldn't come as a surprise. All Allmates have the capability to communicate.
                                                      My name is Ren, not Fido. Also I don't know anyone by the name of Timmy.
                                                      However, if they were to be reported missing, I could assist in searching for them.

❤ ↳follow◟rhythm▪and▪rhyme→mature▾██ ♫canine;companion◥

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,700 Points
    • Tooth Fairy 100
    • Gender Swap 100
    • Brandisher 100

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xgift of:the goddess ↺❶st class b-betrayal! ║project.G
    made by chouette - - SESSHYxx and her/my use only, got it? online x offline||away||disconnected
    this is my sweet baby genesis, got it? waiting statussss things are boring lately

i really ******** love genesis, you hear me? x x xthe w a n d e r i n g soul knows no rest

h a n d l e s s
                            i don't know this "friend" of yours, based on your description.
                            but if you're implying you're from the past, i don't quite believe you.
                            that was rather rude of you to not introduce yourself first.
                            my friend, your desire
                            is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess.

my name is genesis rhapsodos.

k a n r a
                            i see now. this must be one of those chatrooms.
                            i heard the seconds talking about them back in soldier.
                            though i've never had the pleasure of using one myself.

r e n
                            an allmate? i've never heard of that.
                            however, a lot of things have changed while i was asleep,
                            so i may just not have learned about allmates yet.
                            an old model? you still seem very impressive to me.
                            my name is genesis, and it will be a pleasure speaking with you, ren.

xx_YAKO's Partner

High-functioning Cyclops

→NAKURA「CHROME 」KANRA█seat above the crowd━alternate 〔 LOVE STORY〕 -

lookizaya at it's gettingme hot in whatizaya haveizaya I izayabecome?
        I AM LOST I WAS ONCE A GENTLMAN
        tab tab ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
        Goodbye my friends ↙ Goodbye to the money ❤
        tab 【Adieu to the ******** that think that it's funny】██ ☞!!████
        !izaya orihara tab tab !izaya orihara tab tab !izaya orihara

███████CLASSBETRAYAL
            tab tab tab gift of:the goddess ↺❶st class b-betrayal! ║project.G
                bingo~ ah, we have a really clever child here don't we?( ˃̶ω˂̶ ૃ)
                well congratulations once again here is your first chance, there are plenty
                of things to do here as you can see and even some pretty interesting information
                can be gathered \(^▽^)/

███████ASH
            tab tab tab ♚ ⇢ handless king! `__ wisecracking(warrior) ;; this * ▬▬ is my ◞boomstick

CHUCKLES QUIETLY AND INHALES SHARPLY☆!!I think that's exactly what I just did, yeah. SIGHS☆!!... You've been gone 6 months with no word to me and you're the one that's angry? REALLY WOULD LIKE TO LAUGH AT THIS☆!! love is different for everyone. I'm not exactly in a position to jump up in excitement at your return Ashley. Or do any form of jumping really. CLOSES HIS EYES☆!! with you being gone?... I was, but only because I really
                messed up. in the end, I lost everything to my own humanity. But I wonder if I even have one thing left?.... LOOKS OFF☆!! I can't even end things properly.
                .. fine, at least I know where you are now so we can talk when you're done.

I am glad to see you again...

███████DOG
            tab tab tab ❤ ↳follow◟rhythm▪and▪rhyme→mature▾██ ♫canine;companion◥
                o(〃^▽^〃)o hiiii~!
                well, if it's someone skilled then you probably won't find anything, especially if it's a completely safe program and holds no legal faults.

Eloquent Mage

GENESIS

Not many do apparently. I don't mind explaining it though.
                                                      In essence, Allmates are artificial beings with their own set of intelligence and personalities.
                                                      How long had you been asleep? Most humans only sleep six to eight hours regularly.
                                                      Thank you. I do try my best despite how outdated I might be.
                                                      It will be a pleasure speaking with you as well, Genesis. I believe this is where I inquire about your day.

handless king

It shouldn't come as a surprise. All Allmates have the capability to communicate.
                                                      However, if they were to be reported missing, I could assist in searching for them.

NAKURA「CHROME 」

Greetings. (。´∀`)ノ
                                                      Probably so, but I do feel better using this after confirming this was safe.
                                                      My database is having difficulty identifying you for some reason. May you please share your name?

xx_YAKO's Partner

High-functioning Cyclops

███████CLASSBETRAYAL
                bingo~ ah, we have a really clever child here don't we?( ˃̶ω˂̶ ૃ)
                well congratulations once again here is your first chance, there are plenty
                of things to do here as you can see and even some pretty interesting information
                can be gathered \(^▽^)/

███████ASH
            tab tab tab ♚ ⇢ handless king! `__ wisecracking(warrior) ;; this * ▬▬ is my ◞boomstick

CHUCKLES QUIETLY AND INHALES SHARPLY☆!!I think that's exactly what I just did, yeah. SIGHS☆!!... You've been gone 6 months with no word to me and you're the one that's angry? REALLY WOULD LIKE TO LAUGH AT THIS☆!! love is different for everyone. I'm not exactly in a position to jump up in excitement at your return Ashley. Or do any form of jumping really. CLOSES HIS EYES☆!! with you being gone?... I was, but only because I really
                messed up. in the end, I lost everything. But I wonder if I even have one thing left?.... LOOKS OFF☆!! I can't even end things properly.

███████DOG
                (=^・ω・^)y= you can call me Kanra, puppy-chan.
                Well, if it's that much of a scare you should probably stop using it right?
                Though It's safe enough for me! Hey Puppy-chan, if you find out anything more let me know~!
                So I can let anyone I meet know that it's safe and they don't need to worry about viruses or anything.

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,700 Points
    • Tooth Fairy 100
    • Gender Swap 100
    • Brandisher 100

h a n d l e s s
                            i don't know this "friend" of yours, based on your description.
                            but if you're implying you're from the past, i don't quite believe you.
                            that was rather rude of you to not introduce yourself first.
                            my friend, your desire
                            is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess.

my name is genesis rhapsodos.

k a n r a
                            i don't appreciate the way you're speaking to me.
                            in fact, i've killed for less.

r e n
                            they sound very interesting. who developed them?
                            my slumber lasted just over three years total.
                            though i can't say i'm quite human. a monster, rather.
                            //chuckles. my day has been rather uneventful.
                            i spend most of my time gathering information.

Eloquent Mage

GENESIS

Toue Inc., if my memory serves correctly. They're the ones in charge of developing technology.
                                                      Three years is an abnormal amount of time. Were you in a coma?
                                                      Ah, that would make sense. However, monster sounds like a rude term to use.
                                                      I know someone who refused to show their face because they thought they were one.
                                                      My day was also uneventful, but it's to be expected when there aren't any deliveries.
                                                      What type of information, if I may ask?

handless king

KANRA

It's a pleasure to meet you, Kanra. I am Ren.
                                                      I can't find a way to uninstall it from my software, so it's attached to me whether I like it or not.
                                                      Fair enough. Most likely I'm just being paranoid. I can't help it after the last worm I got nearly killed me.
                                                      [/rolls onto his back, swaying his tail idly] Anyway, I believe this is where I inquire about your day.

dajert's Prince

Versatile Vampire

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ UϨЄR____ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    GOTHEM❜S ✚G-rəɐtеst✚ ШΕɅPOΠ ✘ Robinxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxx
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
    » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » »
    ❝Day or night, when you least expect it
    I'm going to defeat you
    at something you feel unbeatable at
    To prove that I am the best Robin, of course
    To you, to him, to me.❞

♤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.♣

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TO USER CHATROOM

Sorry if my absence has caused anyone an inconvenience... [ Gets situated in his seat in front of the large screen ] Also for leaving my account online. I couldn't risk turning it off and not being able to connect again. Current status: Still investigating this virus thing. Anybody who has any useful information regarding this chat forum, feel free to connect to me....

TO USER TEXT

UϨЄR____ ONLINE

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,700 Points
    • Tooth Fairy 100
    • Gender Swap 100
    • Brandisher 100

made by chouette - - SESSHYxx and her/my use only, got it? offline x online||away||disconnected

c h a t
                            there seems to be something happening nearby.
                            even if the morrow is barren of promises,
                            nothing shall forestall my return

user has logged off.

Eloquent Mage

handless king

KANRA

It's a pleasure to meet you, Kanra. I am Ren.
                                                      I can't find a way to uninstall it from my software, so it's attached to me whether I like it or not.
                                                      Fair enough. Most likely I'm just being paranoid. I can't help it after the last worm I got nearly killed me.
                                                      [/rolls onto his back, swaying his tail idly] Anyway, I believe this is where I inquire about your day.

✚G-rəɐtеst✚ ШΕɅPOΠ

I haven't had anything difficulties connecting with this program, so you should be fine.
                                                      Unfortunately I don't have much information to share other than the fact that it's free of viruses.

xx_YAKO's Partner

High-functioning Cyclops

███████ASH

messed up. in the end, I lost everything. But I wonder if I even have one thing left?.... LOOKS OFF☆!! I can't even end things properly.

███████DOG
                aww, what a cute name for a dog.
                Hmmm, perhaps a maintenance check is in order, though I doubt it's as bad as a worm (。´╹A╹`。) ewwwww.
                Ah, so you're really not a normal dog, some kind of robot--?
                REACHES OVER AND PETS HIS TUMMY WITH A 'IT'S SO CUTE I COULD PUKE KINDA SMILE'☆!! ahhh, well it could be better. However I did run into someone unexpected~

███████classbetrayal
                OH NOO! I wasn't trying to make you mad! honest.
                oh my looks like I said something wrong

███████WEAPON
            tab tab tab GOTHEM❜S ✚G-rəɐtеst✚ ШΕɅPOΠ ✘ Robin
                ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ hiiii~
                ! well I don't think it could cause too much inconvenience for me
                as far as I can tell it's not a virus, or a worm of any kind. I think It's more
                of a very obstinate program, perhaps a system restore would do you some good??

Eloquent Mage

handless king

KANRA

Thank you. Kanra is a nice name as well.
                                                      You might be right. I'll need someone with expertize such as Noiz to check. He was the one who saved me.
                                                      Precisely. I'm an Allmate, which draws comparison to androids, but with slightly different functionality.
                                                      [/happily enjoying the petting, tail wagging and all] I appreciate it. Who did you run into? An old acquaintance?

✚G-rəɐtеst✚ ШΕɅPOΠ

I haven't had anything difficulties connecting with this program, so you should be fine.
                                                      Unfortunately I don't have much information to share other than the fact that it's free of viruses.

Original Phantom

11,100 Points
    • Team Edward 100
    • Runway First Contestant 50
    • Team Jacob 100

"I'M ALWAYS COOL." yatta yatta "WHAT A WOMEN." yatta yatta "I'M ALWAYS COOL."

the KING'S triden t
          yatta NEPT U N E ♛♛

╔═════════════════yatt══════╗
          yattaTHERE'S A POINT WHERE IT TIPS.

yatta✖ ↘↘yasDUDE, CHAT
          yattayattahey, anyone on here? i'm surprised i even
          have free time considering the business with torchwick...

ooc:: super lazy profile, i was too excited to rp my bb

yattayattayattayattayattaAND THERE'S A POINT WHERE IT BREAKS.
          ╚═════════════════yatt══════╝
          yaneptune vasiliasyayabeacon accademyyayanobody lucky enough, yet!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff