Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

I'mxxxn otxxxasxxxinnocentxxxasxxxxxxseem.

User Image

With one last slice of her dagger, the last of the Dawnguard went down. She stood tehre in the middle of the blood bath, breathing heavily and trying to snap back in reality. She had lost herself for a moment there. The blood lust had taken over, and she had went a little crazy. Not that she was complaining, she wasn't dead, so that was good. She was however, hit. She groaned as she looked at the arrow in her shoulder, and the variety of cuts that had managed to pierce her armor. "Note to self, get Mordred to get me better armor." She muttered, going over and sitting down on a stone step. After a string of cursing, she had gotten the arrow out, and was drinking a mixture of health potion and blood from her bag. She groaned and leaned against the wall, shutting her eyes and letting her senses go out to see if anyone else was alive... Nope. She stayed there for a few more minutes before slowing getting to her feet. She began to pick around the bodies, looting anything that looked of good value or anything of that nature.

After looting the bodies, she walked up to a raised platform and smiled when she saw the large chest that was there. "Here you are..." She muttered, pushing it open. She frowned when it didn't immediately open, but a few lockpicks later and she got it open. Content, she pushed the lid open, a soft groan leaving her when the only thing that was revealed was an old looking amulet. "Oh well. Probably will fetch some kind of price..." She muttered with a sigh. She slipped the amulet into her pocket before starting to make her way out of the fort, ready to go home and relax a little bit.
User Image
Eriik Valheir
Whiterun Guard

Eriik realized that maybe not everyone coming into Whiterun would turn out to be a drunk and nodded. "Of course, forgive me if I got off on the wrong foot. Yes we've had to recruit more guards recently and up security on the count of dragon attacks and both armies randomly throwing punches. Most of us are tired and overworked." He told her while looking down and shaking his head. He then looked back at the gates and shrugged. "Hm. My respects to you then. Glad to hear someone is trying to put an end to all this. You know where they live right?" He spoke.

Aged Noob

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Alunkrentsil

User Image

The Sky above whiterun darkened, what seemed to be a nice day, purple energy swirled chaotically, making random sigils, some in the scribe of dragons a few daedric. After a few seconds nothing happened and then a portal opened and what looked to be a bronze dragon was flung out of it, with its back towards the ground the portal would close shortly after dispersing the darkened sky. It was giving what seemed like a surprised roaring as it tried to right itself although it had been failing.

With the appearance of the beast the winds seemed to pick up as if something had charged the air with life. Then suddenly the wind moved visibly around the beast.

"VEN(wind) LOK(sky) DAH(push)"

he would shout as the wind would circulate around him to push him where its wings would however it would be a little late for the beast as he impacted into the ground, not exactly injuring it but giving it pause. It had landed on the steps leading up to the champions guild, it would slowly pick itself up looking around at the new environment it was plopped down upon. If there were any onlookers who took sight of the beast that now stood within whiterun, they would connect it to a dragon yet it's features were more metallic and it had an extra set of limbs unlike the other kin.

((I will be combining tongues for the sake of creativity.Sorry for the impending ninja. It would be amazing if they came up with a full dictionary in dragon language.))

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

"It shouldn't be too hard. I-"

Hildr's eyes widened as a monstrous dragon dropped out of the sky and into Whiterun itself. Drawing sword, she rushed past the guards and shouldered the gate Door open.

"Get the people to safety!" She shouted to the guards as she ran full tilt towards the dragon. "And find some buckets!"

Of all the times for a dragon to attack, Hildr couldn't believe here and now. She had never heard of some random dragon attacking Whiterun itself. Finally she slid to a halt before the beast, light glinting off her bared steel as she prepared to do her duty.

"I won't let you burn this city to the ground, beast!" She roared defiantly, banging her sword on her shield to garner the dragon's attention.

Equipment: Ancient Nord Armor Set(legendary), Ancient Nordic Sword (Legendary), Steel Shield, Dwarven Dagger, Imperial Bow, (Fine), Steel Arrows, Amulet of Talos

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Banded Iron Shield (superior), Staff of Fireballs (empty), Mask of Krosis, Steel Plate Gloves, Silver Amnethyst ring, Iron Dagger

User Image
Eriik Valheir
Whiterun Guard

Eriik had only turned after hearing the impact the beast had made onto the hold. He looked up at the now chaotic sky then noticed the woman had rushed into the hold shouting instructions back at them. Eriik looked back at the other guard while adjusting his shield. "Gather the rest of the guards and bring them all in!" He said to him while running inside. "Yeah I guess I take the whole hoping a dragon comes to eat Belethor..." The other guard said while running off to the farms. Eriik firstly opened the door to the guard barracks. "Everyone, we have a dragon in the hold! LETS MOVE!" He yelled as all of the guards inside hopped off their butts and gathered weapons. Eriik strapped on his Iron Arrows and Imperial bow, then took out his sword with shield at the ready as he raced over to the dragon along with a bunch of other guards. Meanwhile the rest of them got people indoors and started to gather water as to their training in case of winged hostiles.

Aged Noob

7,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Alunkrentsil

User Image

Alunkrentsil had a headache and the now chaotic city didn't aid to relieve him. He would hear a woman approach him and accuse him of wanting to torch the city. Her language was a little different from the knowledge Durnehviir gave him yet that was foreseen. He would chuckle at her hast at wanting to stop him, however he was halted as his stomach gave an audible growl.

"Aam? Well then that is great, I get kicked out from home and now I'm being accused of wanting to catch things on fire just because I so happen to fall into a city. I'm not even adept in that element." he would then raise a hand in gesture for stop and lean back on his haunches, his other hand would come up to palm his head to message his head. "How about this? Will you please get me some raw iron and pail of water and I promise you I will be passive aggressive. Meaning It would be self defense against those who attack me." he added a small growl of annoyance

He would then look at the gathering of guards, and would conclude that he possibly wont be getting a free meal if they felt confident and attacked him anyway's he would give an audible sigh. This was not his day he would take his hand off his head and replace it on the ground as he would get ready to stay to fight or to flee. He would give a small grumble at his bad luck.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

Today was a day of numerous firsts for Hildr. She had encountered her first Dragon Priest, aprehended her first mugger, made her first trip to Whiterun, and now a dragon was not bellowing angrily at her but actually conversing. While her past experiences with dragons were usually violent clashes, Hildr was quick to see that, if there was a solution to this current dragon problem that didn't involve a raging street battle with giant fire breathing reptile, it was the best one for the town, especially if all he wanted was iron.

"Alright..." Hildr said, slowly lowering her sword. The Dragon's dialect was archaic, but not entirely unintelligible. "So you want...Iron ore and water. If we get you these things, will you leave the city peacefully? And not attack the surrounding farms and lands?"

Equipment: Ancient Nord Armor Set(legendary), Ancient Nordic Sword (Legendary), Steel Shield, Dwarven Dagger, Imperial Bow, (Fine), Steel Arrows, Amulet of Talos

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Banded Iron Shield (superior), Staff of Fireballs (empty), Mask of Krosis, Steel Plate Gloves, Silver Amnethyst ring, Iron Dagger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Servant to Dragons

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Drexyl cursed his luck as the Vampire began searching the bodies for valuables and was about to erupt with anger as he watched her approach the chest. "How could I not have anticipated this?" The assassin then turned back towards the entrance and began to exit, forcing Drexyl to follow her. "What now? I suppose I could convince her to simply hand over the amulet, since she knows so little of it's worth. Though she would question why I had followed her and my secrets could be revealed." Quickly, Drexyl analyzed the possibilities in his head. What would happen if Drexyl wasn't the one who returned with the amulet? He had few options left other than to follow the assassin and determine where she might go. Perhaps he could explain the truth behind the amulet. Though there was great risk in that. He continued debating as he chased the assassin out of the fortress.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

I'mxxxn otxxxasxxxinnocentxxxasxxxxxxseem.

User Image

Juliana got a good ways away from the fort before sighing contently and leaning against a tree. She needed to get out of her bloody armor and before she got back to town. Anyone seeing her like this would freak out. Besides, the smell of drying blood made her stomach clench. She took the armor off, content that she had clothes on underneath it. She took the gems, the coin purse, and the rest of the stuff she had obtained and put it in her pack before getting her coat out and started walking back towards Dawnstar.

She was looking forward to go home, drag someone from the inn to the torture chamber and have a fresh source of blood. Those broken and half starved prisoners weakened her more than anything else, plus, if that person was drunk... It gave her a pleasant little buzz. She would put her stuff in her nice little chamber, and perhaps sleep for a while before restocking on stuff before Mother sent her on her next mission.

She smiled at the thought and continued her way back home, tucking her hands into the pockets of her coat. She loved the irony of the situation. A group of vampire hunters killed by a child vampire. Oh. Today was a good day.

Professional Shapeshifter

User Image
╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Darvala Lloran
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Not in the city for more than a day, and a dragon was attacking. Sometimes, Darvala wondered just what kind of luck Nocturnal was spinning for her. Was this simply an inevitable bad break that all thieves eventually had to balance their vast fortune of luck? Or was this an opportunity she had to find out how to spin properly?

Running away from the problem wouldn't solve anything.

In the panic of Whiterun as people ran away from the enormous beast, Darvala slipped away with expert stealth into what looked like an old and ruined home. In the shadows, she quickly dressed out of her own clothes with no shame and slipped into her Nightingale armor, complete with its mask. Traversing through the shadows, she kept an eye on the best and the Nord woman who was so fearlessly speaking with it. Curious...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Nightingale
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧
User Image
Eriik Valheir
Whiterun Guard

Eriik really couldn't believe what he was listening to at this point, neither could the rest of the guards. He ended up lowering his sword and looking back wondering if this would come to actually complying with the dragon. He looked back to see the houses and people peeking out of their doors as guards stood at the ready. Either way he couldn't risk these people or the hold so he guessed they were feeding their guest. At that point, a guard stepped up with his bow at the ready with an arrow loaded and ready to fire at the dragon. "A friendly dragon?! Pshh, I don't buy it!" Eriik quickly grabbed a hold of the bow and pointed it at the ground while getting in front of the guard. "Don't be the fool who provoked the beast that killed us all..." He told the guard sternly and looked back at the large dragon. "We will get you what you want if you keep that promise, Dragon." He spoke. Eriik could already feel the rest of the guards uneasiness... some of them still stood with their weapons drawn.

Aged Noob

7,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Alunkrentsil

User ImageUser Image

Alunkrentsil wondered at the woman's silence and then he would say to her demand. "That depends if they attack me I am forced to defend myself. It is not my fault if someone chooses to do something that could potentially ruin their days. My name is Alunkrentsil. I will keep my promise of being passive as long as I get what i want." He would continue too glance around at the town memory served as whiterun. He would take in the scent of a forge nearby then the old smell of wolf odd.. he would then look out at the mountain that was labeled throat of the world at its peak. His glancing was strange yet he doubted that anyone would speak up about it.

((bleh got tired/ cant think))

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

"You dragons have ruined enough people's lives already." Hildr snapped back at the beast. "I think it is more than fair one of you take the high road instead of acting like a bloody Thalmor."

She then looked to Eriik and nodded. "Guardsmen, this is your town. Do you know where we can get him what he wants?"

User Image
Eriik Valheir
Whiterun Guard

At that point a few of the guards backed off and decided to go help with the water. But a few others still had their weapons drawn and their guard up. Eriik went up to Hildr while removing his Whiterun shield and placing it on the ground. "Yes. I'm not asking you to help... but if you really want to, then come with me to the blacksmith's so we can get some ore." He told her while the other guards finally lowered their weapons and came up as well. "We will go find Eorlund for any that he might have." Eriik nodded and looked back at Hildr. "Common then. We already have the water taken care of." He told her while starting to make his way down to Warmaiden's.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

"Fine." Hildr replied as she looked at the dragon again and then moved off to help the soldier. "The sooner we get him out of town, the safer everyone will probably feel."
Hildr then looked back at the guard's shield left on the ground and frowned at him, jerking her thumb at it.
"Are you really going to leave your shield there? Don't you need it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff