Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

I'mxxxn otxxxasxxxinnocentxxxasxxxxxxseem.

User Image

Juliana followed him to the bedroom, letting Uthain follow them. She looked back as he shut the door and sat down in front of him at the table, resting her head on her arms and watching him. Her curiosity peaked as he started speaking and she sat up strait. "Go ahead Mordred." She said with a small smile. "I am sorry for keeping the information from you... I did not want to be Mother's Listener anymore... Looks like she had other ideas. I knew that she was tired of it when I found the circlet on that giant when it hit me." She said with the tiniest of smile. "So I suppose I must attend to my duties once more... Its really not that bad, maybe me and her can work out something." She said and laughed softly. "So go ahead and tell me Mordred, I am by your side no matter what."

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

Hildr first started plundering the bodies of the dead bandits, looting little more than coins and lockpicks off of them, though one of the bandits had an enchanted axe. It seemed little more than a beastbane weapon, effective against animals but not much else. Nonetheless she set that aside.

"Fur armor...knives, the leader has steel armor...but I'm not sure I want to lug that back to Whiterun." Hildr said to herself. She did take about half the Mammoth Ivory that the bandits had harvested, which would have a significant resale value.

Turning now to the large chest in the room, Hildr cracked it open, drawing out a pouch of coins and a pair of swords. One of them was a simple blade of Orcish make, the other an iron sword enchanted to fatigue its target. Those were placed on a table with the enchanted axe. As she picked around the room she found a few potions, a few poisons, some animal hides, some coin purses and books, bags of food, and a locked chest in a back room.

Now, while Hildr was no thief, over the course of her adventuring career she had become familiar with the art of lockpicking. This chest seemed simple enough, and though she broke a pick trying to open it, the chest did surrender its contents to her: A sack of coins, a stamina potion, and more lockpicks.

"Wow....these bandits had nothing...no wonder they turned to magic." Hildr muttered as took the potion and picks, adding the coins to the small pile she had collected along with the weapons.

Equipment: Ancient Nord Armor Set(legendary), Ancient Nordic Sword (Legendary), Steel Shield (Fine), Dwarven Dagger(Fine), Imperial Bow (Fine), Steel Arrows, Amulet of Talos

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Staff of Fireballs (empty), Mask of Krosis, Steel Plate Gloves

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
((Think we may need like a OoC chat thread or something))
((i agree... it never hurts... its also a good way to create supporting threads to advertise the RP to those who haven't come upon it yet but would be interested.))

Professional Shapeshifter

((OOC: A OOC board would be good. Also, whups, sorry Jungle Boots, somehow I skipped your post when I was checking for updated posts, I'll get to that.))

User Image
╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Darvala Lloran
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Darvala sighed to herself. Orcs were always tricky to deal with sometimes. Still, he didn't seem the bad sort. Violent, yes, but who in this whole wide world weren't? Nudging the door open, she stepped out and held her hands apart- bow in one and an arrow in the other. A show of good faith without being completely unprepared.

"If they were my mine, I would have shot instead of calling out. Do I look like any bandit you have ever come across?"[ She'd hope not, at least while wearing her mask and dark armor./color]

╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Nightingale
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧
((sall good. Glad to have this rp going again biggrin ))

██ █ █ █ ▌█ ▌█ █ ██
<{|Azak Uruksh-Guhk|}>

The Iron-Tongue

ex-bandit

-Halted Stream Camp-

██ █ █ █ ▌█ ▌█ █ ██

Azak huffed and cocked his head to the side very confused. His shoulder slunk and his big ol' hammer smacked into the dirt head first with a thunk.

"Uhhh... If you aint with Junders and his fools then what in the fires of Oblivion are you doing here then?" he suspiciously questions at the woman with a inflection of confusion and disbelief. The mighty Orc continues walking towards the woman dragging the hammer head through the ground leaving a little trench of upturned dirt.

██ █ █ █ ▌█ ▌█ █ ██

User Image

User Image
╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Darvala Lloran
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

((ooc: I'll try to keep up a bit more, Halloween has made things busy! ))

"Doing what you just did here, I am guessing." She gestured with her arrow hand to the camp. "The Jarl of this Hold had issue against these bandits, so they had to go. I had been wondering how all of them would be taken care of, but I suppose you should be thanked for a..."

A pause as she took one more glance at the carnage. "Thorough job."

As he came closer, she backed away further into the mines. With a strange and powerful Orc about, she didn't want to be within distance of that hammer's reach. "I am Densara. May I have your name?"

╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Nightingale
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image
Hildr had collected the loot worth nabbing and tossed it all in an empty sack to split with the Elf when she heard voices echoing from the cavern above. Apparently the Elf had ran into someone else.

"Better go see." Hildr muttered, tossing the sack over her shoulder as she trotted up the stairs to the upper mine passage. She had gone a ways when she was able to make out two distinct voices. One was more difficult to make out, but it sounded male. The other was louder, probably nearer, and it sounded like Dunsera...who was now calling herself Densara...which was odd.

Hildr drew her sword, now uneasy. Suspicion started to creep in. Was the Elf negotiating with one of the bandits? Had she decided to stab her in the back?

"What's going on, Thief?" Hildr called out to the elf as she came up the passage towards her.

Equipment: Ancient Nord Armor Set(legendary), Ancient Nordic Sword (Legendary), Steel Shield (Fine), Dwarven Dagger(Fine), Imperial Bow (Fine), Steel Arrows, Amulet of Talos

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Staff of Fireballs (empty), Mask of Krosis, Steel Plate Gloves, loot bag

((im not complaining. just happy to have you back! biggrin ))

██ █ █ █ ▌█ ▌█ █ ██
<{|Azak Uruksh-Guhk|}>

The Iron-Tongue

ex-bandit

-Halted Stream Camp-

██ █ █ █ ▌█ ▌█ █ ██

Azak pursed his lips realizing if he were to be asked the same question he made he would have a much less noble answer and grunted at the thought and hoped she wouldn't have the sense to be as curious as he was. He nodded to the thanks with a smirk feeling very entertained by her reaction to his handy work.

The Orc chuckled at the woman's back step taking it for distrust... or even cowardice. He stiffened his back and puffed out his chest proudly and slid the hammer upright beside him with a casual flex of his right arm.

"I am Azak Uruksh-Guhk." His voice boomed out to her. "If what ya say is true then i find ya good enough for a dunmer at least. But i wonder... If yer going stand there all day and not let me in to get what I really came for... the iron." he added with another tusky smirk.

██ █ █ █ ▌█ ▌█ █ ██

User Image

User Image
╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Darvala Lloran
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

That's all he wanted? She gave a light snort. "We won't be staying long. If it's iron you want, then you can have it." Her mind was focused on other things. Finally putting her arrow back in its quiver, she stepped aside for him. As if she had time to mine for the metal anyway. After he took care of the bandits up top, then he had earned it.

There was just one more thing... and fortunately, Hildr's voice rang through the tunnel at the best time. Turning to face the Nord woman, she jerked her head in the direction of Azak. "We have had quite the stroke of luck." For a reason all her own, she sounded amused. Luck. Fickle and wonderful thing. "We were not the only ones thinking of disposing of the bandits here. The camp above ground has been cleared out."

╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Nightingale
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

"And this someone else is who?" Hildr asked, casting a suspicious glance at the thief. "A man who wants the ore in this mine? What fool miner goes wandering around bandit camps?"
That was when she turned the corner and caught sight of the Orc.
Hildr drew her Ancient Nordic Sword in preperation for trouble.
"That's a Bandit. You made a deal with a bandit. What in Oblivion is wrong with you?" She snapped at the thief. Hildr may have been prejudging, but past experience taught her to be wary of warriors in fur armor. They usually were outlaws of some sort, either poachers, which could safely be ignored, or bandits.

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Staff of Fireballs (empty), Mask of Krosis, Steel Plate Gloves, loot bag

██ █ █ █ ▌█ ▌█ █ ██
<{|Azak Uruksh-Guhk|}>

The Iron-Tongue

ex-bandit

-Halted Stream Camp-

██ █ █ █ ▌█ ▌█ █ ██

The Orc rolled his eyes growing impatient with the ongoing posturing of the women. He slung Gilda over his back stomped towards the mine door and towards the two women.

"Im a bandit... and yer a damned sell sword. What makes ya so haughty?" he presses his question at her with a stern glare. "Is it so hard to believe an ugly Orc like me goes looking for trouble where he mines his ores? Cause it seems appropriate to me."

██ █ █ █ ▌█ ▌█ █ ██

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

"I'm no sell sword!" Hildr snapped at the Orc. "I'm a defender of Skyrim! Bandits are a bloodthirsty, untrustworthy lot of criminals, and the second we leave, you'll probably just recruit your own little gang and set up shop here! It defeats the purpose of us cleaning the place out to begin with!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff