Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Alunkrentsil

User ImageUser Image

He would give what could be taken as a smile. Talos daughter, so she was either the dovakiin or just a crazy religious person. "There is a good reason for that, my body eats iron as if it was flesh, and real flesh does not sate my appetite. It would take me half a day to even sate my appetite with flesh were it would only take a few minutes with iron. This taste for iron is actually quite a blessing, as it saves me from having to hunt, clean and then dispose of a meal." Alunkrentsil would say with a small chuckle it would sound somewhat metallic. He would then finish off the rest of his meal.

"I guess it is time for me to leave, as my stay would drive most people stir crazy." Alunkrentsil would say before setting down the bucket. He would unfurl his wings and take to the air only to hover. "Perhaps I will follow the highroad Dovahkiin and teach the rest of my kind to become humble and peaceful. For if they do not settle down they will inevitably be slain. Farewell Dovahkiin." he would say to hildr before flying away north towards dawn star for he felt something familiar in that direction.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

Hildr nodded to the beast, watching as it finished its meal and took flight. Her blue eyes trailed it as it headed east, and only once it had disappeared from sight did she let out a sigh of relief.

"Well...that went better than expected." She said. "The town is still standing and no one is dead. The divines have smiled on us, at least for now."

Hildr then looked to the Blacksmith, rubbing her chin in thought. Now she knew where that place was, though with the forge and smelter it wasn't difficult to find.

"You've been a credit to your city, Guardsman." She said to Eriik. "I don't think the situation could have been peacably resolved without your help. I suggest though that you ask the Jarl to reimburse the smith for their lost Iron. If you need my help with any other Dragon Problems, though. I will be in the city for a while longer."

She then left the guardsmen's side and walked over to the Blacksmith. After some negotiation and a bit of bartering, she managed to secure some metal from her and took it over to the armorer table. Taking her gauntlets off, Hildr then placed her shield nearby and began to work the Steel Ingot she had purchased into her shield, repairing it and making some minor improvements.

Equipment: Ancient Nord Armor Set(legendary), Ancient Nordic Sword (Legendary), Steel Shield, Dwarven Dagger, Imperial Bow (Fine), Steel Arrows, Amulet of Talos

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Banded Iron Shield (superior), Staff of Fireballs (empty), Mask of Krosis, Steel Plate Gloves, Steel Ingot, Dwarven Ingot

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
What's that? I think it's the sound of your heart stopping...
Uthain listened to the haunting whisper of the door as it echoed in his head. It was certainly different back in Cyridol. He followed after Juilana and was met in a cavernous ice hideout. The inside of the mountain was completly hollow as he stepped in on nice carpeted rugs and decorated hall that lead to an icey main room. He traveled down the stairs with his mistress and looked up. Seeing how high the ice ceiling went. It was actually rather warm in the sanctuary, for being made of such cold elements. The few assassin's that were mingling about greeted him, which he greeted in return. It was like being an apprentice all over again. He took a seat next to his mistress and he firmly held the tanard she was pouring. He looked at the thick mead with delight. He looked at the tiny vampire as she held her on tankard. This was certainly going to be interesting.

He waited till she topped her tankard off and held it up. He grinned. " To the order...and to my Listener. " He awaited for her to return in kind before he took a deep swig. He exhaled happily, enjoying the thick alchohal going down his throat. He got comfortable as he rested his forearms on the table. " Interesting chose of a location. Any other sanctuaries in Skyrim? " Uthain to another swig. He looked into his tankard , he needed to know the brand. He'd find himself drinking from it more often.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

I'mxxxn otxxxasxxxinnocentxxxasxxxxxxseem.

User Image

Juliana motioned for one of the newest recruits to bring them food, tapping her tankard against him when he spoke. She smiled at him, taking a long sip of her mead with a content sigh. "There was one back in Falkreach, but the leader of it betrayed the last listener, and the place was burned. It was completely ruined, so this became our home. That is the only other one I know about." She said and shrugged her shoulders. She smiled at the recruit as she brought both of them a leg of lamb and some fresh bread. She thanked the woman before she turned to her meal. "Enjoy brother, you deserve it." She said, tearing a piece of meat off with her fingers and beginning to eat. "I'll show you the living quarters after we eat, and you can choose where you'd like to sleep as long as its not taken." She said, leaning back in the chair contently as she ate and drank. She enjoyed a job well done. Her first mission for Mother and it had gone mostly good.

She let the soothing air of the Sanctuary greet her ears, the only big sound was the rustling of chains and the occasional groan from the torture chamber. The others were around cooking meals, training in the back, sleeping... It was always busy around here, which pleased her to no end. They had grown over the years, and it made her proud they had come this far.
User Image
Eriik Valheir
Whiterun Guard

Eriik watched in awe as the dragon took to the sky, but what really surprised him was that word... Dovahkiin. He looked over at Hildr, realizing that the dragon meant her. "Well... I guess I've seen everything now." He joked and looked over to Hildr. "I try my best. Thank you for offering your assistance, Hildr. We'll take care of paying for that iron so don't you worry." He told her and nodded to her offer. Eriik walked over to the guard barracks and grabbed a paper they used to record damages made to the city, fortunately the only thing they needed to pay off was all the ore used. He went over to one of the guards he knew protected Dragonsreach and handed it to him. "Here, inform the Jarl that everything is in order and this is all we require." The guard gave him a nod and walked off to his post over at Dragonsreach

Eriik walked out and saw Hildr working on some armor he watched her, still trying to soak up the whole Dragonborn thing. 'Crazy to think one person can be capable of putting an end to all this... one can only hope she lives up to the legend and makes it happen. Skyrim could really use a hero right about now.' He thought, still looking over at her.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~
:: Mage Extraordinaire ::
{ Dark Brotherhood Assassin }

Mordred had grown bored waiting for his cultist and decided to make a short visit back to the sanctuary for something better to eat than what they were offering at the Inn. He could also see what little Juliana was up to since he had left her alone for so long. He walked out across the beach and pressed against the front door, it opened with little effort and he began to walk down the stairs towards the main chamber. He bowed in respect to the Night Mother as he passed her and kept walking through the halls. Mordred lifted his hand when he finally noticed his ruby ring was glowing brightly, seemingly reacting to something nearby. He wondered what was causing such a reaction in his old ring, then he remembered that each of his items could lead him to the others if they were in close proximity.

This worried him, why was one of his artifacts in the sanctum, he quickly began to follow the ring where it was pointing him and he entered a room where he spotted Juliana and some new member. He moved the ring from the new comer to the Juliana, the ring going berserk when it moved over the little vampire. He growled slightly and lifted his other hand, calling his amulet, it responded to its true master and lifted magically out of Juliana's pocket and flew into Mordred, or rather Xiesin's open hand. He lifted it up to examine it, he confirmed that it was indeed his old amulet, but how...? That cultist must've made a contract to get rid of the Dawnguard... He quickly put two and two together, shaking his head slightly that he hadn't made the contract for her to just retrieve the blasted item. "Juliana? Where did you get this amulet?" He asked with a bit of anger in his voice as he lifted it up for her to see.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

Juliana looked up when Mordred walked in and smiled brightly at him. "Good evening Mordred, you'll never guess who I found on my last mission." She said, her voice happy and chipper. However, her smile faded from her face as she saw the look out of his face, and jumped when the amulet she had found in the old fort lifted from her pocket and into his hand. She flinched at the anger in his voice, wondering if she had done something wrong. "I found it... This man set out a contract for me to kill off Dawnguard at this fort... I completed the contract and found the amulet in an old chest." She said softly, looking up at him. "Why? Was I not supposed to take it?" She questioned. He looked ticked off, at her? She couldn't understand why..

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

Hildr worked the ingot into the shield, tapping the new metal into place with a forger's hammer and banging out whatever dents the shield had accrued in its short service. Finally she set the hammer down and inspected the shield with a critical eye. She examined the fittings on the boss and the rim, then worked them over again with the hammer, then inspected them again. Taking the shield up by its grip she moved around with it and then snapped her arm out a few times, seeing how it held when bashing.
"Yeah....that will work." She muttered.

Now she took the Dwarven metal ingot and her knife and went over to the grind stone. Carefully she worked the dagger against both the ingot and the grind stone, attempting to strengthen and sharpen the blade that was no doubt as old as the dwemer ruins themselves. Hildr worked the foot pedal, keeping the grindstone spinning and spinning while she pressed the blade to it it, occasionally pulling the dagger away to examine it, then working on it again. Finally she gave it another Thorough once over. She brushed the metal fillings from the blade, then took from her satchel a piece of venison. Using the dagger, she cut a strip of venison off and ate it, examining the dagger blade as she chewed. The woman swallowed, wiped the blade off on the back of her fore arm, and sheathed it, then slid her gauntlets back on. Only now did she realize that the guardsman from before was watching her.

"Is there a problem, guardsman?" She asked as she casually rose to her feet.

Equipment: Ancient Nord Armor Set(legendary), Ancient Nordic Sword (Legendary), Steel Shield (Fine), Dwarven Dagger(Fine), Imperial Bow (Fine), Steel Arrows, Amulet of Talos

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Banded Iron Shield (superior), Staff of Fireballs (empty), Mask of Krosis, Steel Plate Gloves

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~
:: Mage Extraordinaire ::
{ Dark Brotherhood Assassin }

Mordred sighed slightly as he gripped the amulet in his hand, he could already feel its power boost pulsing through him without even wearing it. "Its fine Juliana... I had just sent one of my lackeys to retrieve this, apparently he called on the Brotherhood to take out the obstacles..." He sighed again and walked over to her, relaxing a little as he leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "I'm sorry for sounding so angry before, I'm glad that if anyone found it other than him that it was you my little vampire" He smiled, running a hand gently over her cheek before he stood back up, looking down at the new comer with interest. "Well, now that was no way to introduce myself to our new recruit... Welcome to the family brother, I'm Mordred, its a pleasure to make your acquaintanceship..." He was still holding the amulet tightly in his left hand, not wanting to even risk someone trying to steal it.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

Juliana listened to him and nodded her head. "Yeah. People do like taking the easy way out. I think Mother gave me the mission just so she could punish me for not listening to her..." She muttered, almost to herself, not remembering that she had told no one but her Silencer that she was the Listener. She flushed lightly as he kissed her forehead, shaking her head and smiling at him. "Its all right... I'm just glad you got your amulet." She said with a small smile. She turned as he started to introduce himself to her Silencer, smiling and watching the two as she ate. The two men in her life, Mordred her closest companion and now her Silencer were going to meet. Here's hoping the two liked each other.

Professional Shapeshifter

User Image
╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Darvala Lloran
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

As Whiterun returned tentatively to a state of normalcy, she mused over the entire event that she had just witnessed. Ebonmere was truly letting the luck flow to her today. Now she knew about that peculiar dragon with a detailed description and her thieves could dreg up all the information they possibly could. Now, she knew of a certain interesting woman.

Well, no thief passed up an opportunity like this.

The hustle and bustle outside hid her quiet voice as she cast an invisibility spell on herself before escaping from her hiding place. Even before Nocturnal offered up her gifts to her, she had always thought alteration such a useful school of magic. She trailed after Hildr silently. There was business to speak with her, but when she was alone.

Darvala doubted the guard would take much kindly to such a suspicious dressed individual such as herself, after all. Masks seemed to do that to people for some reason.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Nightingale
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

Aged Noob

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Alunkrentsil

User ImageUser Image

Alunkrentsil landed with a loud thud outside the city of dawnstar near the lighthouse and above the area that held the black door. the result would be an echoing thud heard inside the sanctuary coming from the door however alunkrentsil did not know about the door nor the fact that he was above a sanctuary. what he did know however was the fact that this city had not one but two mineshafts both could easily be a steady supply of food.

He stopped himself from leaping into the city just to exploit the fear of dragons so he could get a free meal. I honestly don't think that would be a great idea I think i would have the dovakiin on my tail if terrorized the holds. It would be extreamly strange but I could offer my services to the hold......wait I doubt that would work because that would be like asking for offerings. Alternatively it could work out given that they would rather pay for someone who could get a job done without looking for random people who would potentially die due to said job.... yeah i think that would work.. alunkrentsil thought quietly as his tail slowly swayed.

He would then take notice of the tower from his viewpoint the tower looked somewhat decrepit the roof on one side had collapsed leaving it open..Yes that would work as a fine home, all i need to do would be to clear the area of its inhabitants. he would think.

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image
What's that? I think it's the sound of your heart stopping...

Uthain listened in on the story as he took a small iron knife and cleanly sliced through his lamb leg, using the knife as his fork as he ate hunks of meat. While he was rather brash with his dinner, he kept himself from being a slob. He was never for the noble life style as a child. But living in filth was much worse. Whenever he could, he exhibited the most mannerly ability possible. He kept any slobber or greas from his lips taking care to stay clean.

He huffed softly. " Betrayed by their leader...that's no way to go... " Uthain couldn't help but think of his parents, of Mistress Tannis. He took a longer swig of his tankard and finished it up. He looked down the two separate ice caves. Sharing bunks with the apprentices? Just like old times in the Bruma sanctuary. It was certainly better than sleeping in the rain or snow. He welcomed a good rest. If his dreams didn't betray him that is.

Uthain turned to see and hear a man come in and take a rather brash greeting to the vampire. He glanced over at his new mistress seeing some distress and discomfort in her face. An amulet? She was to retrieve something other than assassinating a target? Listener duties sounded far more complicated than just taking the random fool down.

He watched as the assassin leaned in and kissed Juliana. The intimacy was rather interesting. He kept his eyes away from the sight, out of respect. He leaned back and looked up at the man greeting him. He stood up at attention, and spun on his heels slowly twisting into an elegant bow as he did with Juliana earlier. The motion from sitting to standing all to bowing was done in one fluid move. He took pleasure in knowing that his training allowed him to remain ready for anything, even if it meant a simple greeting with his catlike movements. " It is an honor to be welcomed brother. I am Uthain, the pleasure is shared in kind. " He remained bowed longer, not wanting to disrespect before slowly spinning on his heel again to sit back down. He figured he and Juliana had important matters to discuss so he remained quiet.
User Image
Eriik Valheir
Whiterun Guard

Eriik realized that we was still looking at her and shook his head when she called him on it. "No, it's nothing... just that, the Dragon from before. He addressed you as the Dragonborn of legend. Is that true?" He asked her wondering how the beast was able to tell.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

"Which legend? When it comes to the Dragonborn, there are many to chose from." Hildr replied, crossing her arms. "Am I Tiber Septim? Or am I the Hero of Kvatch? Or am I the Nerevarine? All of them were Legendary Dragonborn. Now, I recall him only calling me Dovahkiin and no more. Take that for what you will, but as far as I'm concerned, all I'm here to do is fight dragons and protect Skyrim from those who would destroy it."

Equipment: Ancient Nord Armor Set(legendary), Ancient Nordic Sword (Legendary), Steel Shield (Fine), Dwarven Dagger(Fine), Imperial Bow (Fine), Steel Arrows, Amulet of Talos

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Banded Iron Shield (superior), Staff of Fireballs (empty), Mask of Krosis, Steel Plate Gloves

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff